Kendrick Perkins rips LeBron for dunk tweet

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Im Soo Special said:
wow this post made miami losing last year even more pathetic then
we won a ring in 2006, u can't talk sh*t about us
 6 years ago '11        #122
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 1466 1466
Lebum is definitely the biggest attention wh0ore in the NBA. Queen James is a sucka
 6 years ago '06        #123
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Hold That said:
LeBron is 27 years old, his generation is in the social networking era,so now we going to get on LeBron for not acting like a 30+ year old? KD tweeted about Rose dunk on Dragic, and nobody cared. KD also tweets on multiple dunks around the league and nobody cares. So why is Perkins bi*ching? Like I said before this n*gga is mentally fragile, you wouldn't hear "Ewing Mutombo & Mourning" still crying 3 weeks after the Dunk occured.

6 years ago '07        #124
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
word as a team not as we're dominant, we are the world sh*t lol
 6 years ago '04        #125
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 Sandy said:
perk sower as fu*k
its sour u dumb fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #126
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i gotta agree with the Bron stan on this one. So tweeting about one of the best dunks of the year means u can't win now . WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL this is fu*king basketball man Wade tweeted about it he has ring . Cp3 tweet about he is a winner . sh*t makes no point Its like nothing Bron does is ok

ppl whine and complain about him playing flag football and now what he THE MVP OF THE LEAGUE RITE NOW AND THE FINALS MVP CAME INTO THIS SEASON SLOW AND FAT YET NO ONE SAYS sh*t LET LBJ COME INTO SEASON LIKE THAT ALL HELL WOULD GO HAM I JUST DONT GET THIS BS .

n*gga its a tweet a fu*king tweet how does tweeting means u can't win i guess 95 percent of nfl, nba, mlb, owners of teams Gm,s coaches ncaa coaches soccer players ALL CAN'T WIN EITHER RITE Bs u n*ggas need to get a life
 02-08-2012, 06:57 PM         #127
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiit wasnt a dunk tho n*gga finger tips barely hit the rim
 6 years ago '07        #128
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2466 2466
perks sh*tted on em!!!
 02-08-2012, 08:16 PM         #129
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
kevin aint sit out 2 years

i forgot all about Seattle lol
Seattle hasn't forgot. They want there team back
 6 years ago '06        #130
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5596 5596
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

Slim Fast, that sh*t that makes ya fat burn slow

[pic - click to view]

02-08-2012, 08:53 PM         #131
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i gotta agree with the Bron stan on this one. So tweeting about one of the best dunks of the year means u can't win now . WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL this is fu*king basketball man Wade tweeted about it he has ring . Cp3 tweet about he is a winner . sh*t makes no point Its like nothing Bron does is ok

ppl whine and complain about him playing flag football and now what he THE MVP OF THE LEAGUE RITE NOW AND THE FINALS MVP CAME INTO THIS SEASON SLOW AND FAT YET NO ONE SAYS sh*t LET LBJ COME INTO SEASON LIKE THAT ALL HELL WOULD GO HAM I JUST DONT GET THIS BS .

n*gga its a tweet a fu*king tweet how does tweeting means u can't win i guess 95 percent of nfl, nba, mlb, owners of teams Gm,s coaches ncaa coaches soccer players ALL CAN'T WIN EITHER RITE Bs u n*ggas need to get a life
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
Tim Reynolds@ByTimReynolds

Ira Winderman asked LeBron about the Kendrick Perkins Twittermania. LeBron's answer: "I can see why he may have felt embarrassed." #hilarity

Tom Haberstroh@tomhaberstroh

LeBron responds to Kendrick Perkins stuff by saying he won't apologize for "connecting with my fans" on Twitter.
god damn, i didn't think it were possible for perkins to get clown even further for this
 02-08-2012, 09:07 PM         #133
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
god damn, i didn't think it were possible for perkins to get clown even further for this
Tim Reynolds@ByTimReynolds

Ira Winderman asked LeBron about the Kendrick Perkins Twittermania. LeBron's answer: "I can see why he may have felt embarrassed." #hilarity
:perkinswhate ver:

6 years ago '05        #134
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
even though hangin out with Durant softened you up.....still love ya .........n he did sh*t on lebron's f*ggot a.ss

if he was still a Celtic, that hard layup woulda never happened he woulda bodied Blake's pus*y a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #135
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 521 521
the funny thing about it is that a lot of people say lebron is not kobe or jordan... but as soon as something like this happens those 2 names are the first to come up... if hes not kobe or jordan why is perkins comparing him to them?
 6 years ago '07        #136
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2466 2466
perks is 100% real
 6 years ago '04        #137
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 dadon085 said:
:perkinswhate ver:

I see what you did there.

[pic - click to view]

Perkins sounds bitter as f-ck though.
 6 years ago '05        #138
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 soso24 said:
LeBron has taken sooooo many fu*kin L's in the past 2 years... Everybody see right through that n*gga...
Lebron has had more than enough hate thrown at him to score 50 every night for the rest of his career if he had the mentality to let it fuel his fire and not k!ll his confidence...

and as bitter as Perk is, he's spot on with what he said... Lebron would rather dance and play around instead of focusing on winning championships...
 6 years ago '08        #139
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
this championship talk is stupid just cause perkins won a ship he can talk? hell adam morrison luc longley john salley and a slew of other bums got more rings than he'll ever have that dont mean they opinion fu*king matters. this lebron no focused on championships sh*t is also stupid so what else this n*gga doing for the 16 hrs a day he up? karl malone did everything jordan like and that n*gga was one fo the best pfs ever but no rings had one of the best pgs ever no rings one of the best coaches ever no rings. sh*t just isnt always in the cards for everyone. dont make him any less hofer than anyone else. ppl who use rings arguments just using the "because i said so" argument. Perk needs to worry about Perk his algerian prisoner lookin a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #140
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Bob Sacamano said:
Nah thats wrong, I'm 23 and just am about to graduate college on a 5 year plan and that sh*t was BRAND NEW when I was a freshman in college. He's 27 or whatever like someone said, I duno how old he is I dont really care but what you just said is wrong.

He didn't go to college and if he did the sh*t would not have been around when he was.

Pro sports has a connection to social media. Its fu*king gay if you ask me. Its not only Lebron obviously but the comments he made were lame a.ss and tweeting is fu*king gay.
Facebook was only available for college kids. Add the fact we had MySpace. It is basically our generation because it was our generation who gave Facebook this huge momentum when MySpace was filled with kids. Do you realize that Facebook had a more mature crowd before the MySpace users switched. sh*t MySpace was huge in 2004. That was 7 years ago.

sh*t I'm the same age as lebron(I'm few days older) and had a Facebook and MySpace account during college. I was 19 at the time and you telling me it didn't exist. You obviously was late to the party if you think that.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 02-09-2012 at 07:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy