Kendrick Perkins rips LeBron for dunk tweet

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Superboy504 said:
in a way, Perk is kinda right though. The elite players like MJ and Kobe dont tweet. Their schedule is too busy to run to a computer or type with your thumbs how a dunk look like. And I know the n*gga just playin, but the n*gga call himself #2? With that type of mentality, you'll never win a championship.....
I see what you sitting but if he sitting there watching the game at home or at the hotel or where ever, I dont see nothing wrong with him take 10seconds to tweet from his phone
 02-08-2012, 04:07 PM         #102
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Superboy504 said:
in a way, Perk is kinda right though. The elite players like MJ and Kobe dont tweet. Their schedule is too busy to run to a computer or type with your thumbs how a dunk look like. And I know the n*gga just playin, but the n*gga call himself #2? With that type of mentality, you'll never win a championship.....
Twitter connects to your smart phone. It takes less than 5 minutes of your life to tweet a sh*tty response to a throw in dunk like LeBron did.

Perkins is an emotional dude and what he said has no clout with rational thinking fans. I'm surprised no one talks about his gay evolvement with Rondo while in Boston lol
 6 years ago '07        #103
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Superboy504 said:
not only that, but as i pointed out, he's tweeted multiple times about this very dunk, and also tweeted a pic of himself wearing lebrons. that doesn't sound like something MJ or kobe would do, does it?
 6 years ago '04        #104
con_elegancia 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 0 0
kobe or mj do not have twitter so the cant post anything lol
 6 years ago '05        #105
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
It IS part of the game....Name an NBA starting center that never got dunked on in the modern(dunking) era.......I'll wait.
 02-08-2012, 04:20 PM         #106
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ether, that sh*t that make your soul burn slow...
 6 years ago '08        #107
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
hes right.
elite players like lebron should act like it
 6 years ago '07        #109
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 565 565
 SeaJaiye said:
ppl get pissed off cuz lebron has the talent to win multiple championships, but doesnt have that as*hole personality/mentality that kobe/jordan is famous for. theres a reason jordan/kobe dont talk to their kids and are divorced lebron living his royal life with his own personality and gonna win multiple chips crucifying n*ggas for having fun with the sport

and this n*gga acting like it was a regular ol dunk he got his soul snatched..............and if they make it to the finals, lebron bout to snatch that sh*t again
and theres a reason that lebron has as many rings as u, u call it as*hole mentality...n*ggas who watch ball call it k!ller instinct, that sh*t kobe and michael are famous for and lebron def does not have. fu*k outta here espn nba fan
 6 years ago '08        #110
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23329 23329

[pic - click to view]

02-08-2012, 04:51 PM         #111
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao...n*ggas cant even appreciate the work of the colleagues anymore. theres a very simple way for lebron to ether him back though, wait until the heat play the thunder. Dunk on Perkins and win the game. gotta win the game though, cause n*ggas will be like, "as long as we get the W, i'm happy"

lebron can't be too concerned if everyone likes him, cause he damn sure doesnt care if perkins likes him. out of all the people in the world who tweeted, blogged, and got on TV about how bad perkins got sh*tting on, he picked out Lebron.

Lebron just has one thing to do....help his team win a ring. i hope he does it just so people can shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '07        #112
space
space
Ira Winderman

So locker room opens and there on big screen, PTI is debating "Perk/LeBron." LeBron James was in training room at time, but other players buzzing about how almost the entire league "clowned" Kendrick Perkins after he was dunked on by Blake Griffin last week.
 6 years ago '08        #113
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Perk already gotta ring...he can talk all he wants
 6 years ago '10        #114
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 SeaJaiye said:
ppl get pissed off cuz lebron has the talent to win multiple championships, but doesnt have that as*hole personality/mentality that kobe/jordan is famous for. theres a reason jordan/kobe dont talk to their kids and are divorced lebron living his royal life with his own personality and gonna win multiple chips crucifying n*ggas for having fun with the sport

and this n*gga acting like it was a regular ol dunk he got his soul snatched..............and if they make it to the finals, lebron bout to snatch that sh*t again
say word
 6 years ago '05        #115
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #116
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
have yall ever been in a group when someone is gettin roasted and you laugh at the jokes and then the dude thats gettin roasted wanna talk sh*t to you instead of the person roasting him?

thats exactly what this is like
 6 years ago '10        #117
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
I really dont see how anybody can side with perkins on this unless they a Lebron hater. Im a basketball fan, as a fan, sh*t like that IS exciting. I would hope everybody playing at such a high level are fans too. Perkins is just a bi*ch, simple and plan.

AND THIS RING TALK NEEDS TO STOP, ITS ALOT OF GREAT PLAYERS THAT DONT HAVE RINGS
 6 years ago '07        #118
space
space
 Account001 said:
I really dont see how anybody can side with perkins on this unless they a Lebron hater. Im a basketball fan, as a fan, sh*t like that IS exciting. I would hope everybody playing at such a high level are fans too. Perkins is just a bi*ch, simple and plan.

AND THIS RING TALK NEEDS TO STOP, ITS ALOT OF GREAT PLAYERS THAT DONT HAVE RINGS
not to mention kendrick perkins is ridiculously overrated. if u just looked at his career numbers, u'd think he was a bum. this is a guy with career averages of 6 points and 6 rebounds, which is actually BETTER than what he's putting up this season.

if he hadn't won a ring with boston, nobody would even know who he was. by this logic, brian cardinal >>>> and can talk sh*t about kobe or whoever he wants to .
 6 years ago '04        #119
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
Too late to get in the convo , so ..

[video - click to view]

02-08-2012, 05:38 PM         #120
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
this

this

and this

and I wouldnt consider kd elite yet. he's in this 3rd year and can just score very well. he'll be there soon though
KD 2007 draft( sat out 2 years)

perk concerned about a tweet, damn he catching feelings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy