Kendrick Perkins rips LeBron for dunk tweet

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
kendrick perkins ethered himself if anyone got ethered at all.
 02-08-2012, 10:10 AM         #42
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

Slim Fast, that sh*t that makes ya fat burn slow
 02-08-2012, 10:34 AM         #43
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 W24x55 said:
bron is a lame.

we all know that, but perk needs to let this sh*t go. he looks even more stupid.
Agreed on both points. Tweeting is fu*king GAY! Period! However, Perk should let it go although I think he's kinda right about what hes saying. Kobe ain't tweeting. He's focused on handling his business like a grown man. I think facebook is juvenile and not meant for adults but this tweeting sh*t is ridiculous. THats just me.
 6 years ago '11        #44
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 cheguevara said:
this gay a.ss n*gga here mayne
you spelled man wrong
 6 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
LeBron is 27 years old, his generation is in the social networking era,so now we going to get on LeBron for not acting like a 30+ year old? KD tweeted about Rose dunk on Dragic, and nobody cared. KD also tweets on multiple dunks around the league and nobody cares. So why is Perkins bi*ching? Like I said before this n*gga is mentally fragile, you wouldn't hear "Ewing Mutombo & Mourning" still crying 3 weeks after the Dunk occured.
 6 years ago '06        #46
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17938 17938
LeBron is a hated man lol
 02-08-2012, 11:38 AM         #47
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GranDaddy Perk >>> LeBum

But for real, both just need to shut the hell up and play ball.
 6 years ago '10        #48
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Hold That said:
LeBron is 27 years old, his generation is in the social networking era,so now we going to get on LeBron for not acting like a 30+ year old? KD tweeted about Rose dunk on Dragic, and nobody cared. KD also tweets on multiple dunks around the league and nobody cares. So why is Perkins bi*ching? Like I said before this n*gga is mentally fragile, you wouldn't hear "Ewing Mutombo & Mourning" still crying 3 weeks after the Dunk occured.
Twitter began in 2006 and Facebook in 2004 ( These social media networks are not remotely considered "his" generation)

The fu*k are you talking about? If anything, you would say the blow up of the Internet was his..

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-08-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 WalmartRollback said:
Twitter began in 2006 ( Not remotely considered "his" generation)

The fu*k are you talking about? If anything, you would say the blow up of the Internet was his..
And how old do you think are the people creating the twitter pages? or how old the face book developers were? HIS GENERATION is creating the social networking websites, they aren't that old.

Twitter was created specifically for his age group, and a celeb like him. So he's acting his age.
 02-08-2012, 11:43 AM         #50
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Twitter began in 2006 ( Not remotely considered "his" generation)

Nothing is wrong with tweeting if you're a celebrity. You can network there and communicate with your fans and sh*t. I really don't see the problem. n*ggas is f*gs these days, if you gon hate on a man, choose a valid reason. Don't bring up pus*y a.ss sh*t that reflect your high estrogen levels aka the bi*ch in yoo...
 6 years ago '05        #51
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Hold That said:
This.

It's especially funny that Perk mentioned Jordan, as if Twitter or anything remotely like it was around in Jordan's days.

Perk's just a little mad
 6 years ago '04        #52
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6480 6480
 WalmartRollback said:
Twitter began in 2006 and Facebook in 2004 ( These social media networks are not remotely considered "his" generation)

facebook started out as a college site. it would of been around when he was in college if he went. that sh!t is in his generation.

you acting like lebron is 35
 6 years ago '05        #53
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Perkins need to shut his salty a.ss up. Irsay uses twitter jus as much as bron...does he need to 'grow up'?

Let that boy enjoy other athletes...if Perk wasnt running round looking like every1 fu*ked his grandma in front of the church choir...then maybe he could appreciate his position in life. You play a fu*king game. You used to get clowned in grade school when a n*gga crossed you up. The fu*k makes you think you wont get clowned for being on the all-decade dunked on highlights?
 6 years ago '06        #54
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
perkins right.
 6 years ago '07        #55
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
so when Kobe acts like Jordan its wrong but when Lebron doesn't act like Jordan its wrong... lol wtf?
 6 years ago '06        #56
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 206 MrSonics said:
lebron said it himself, gotta get back to the real world

so go do dat, u d!ck ridin too hard but its not accomplishing anything. people screamed heat championship last year and look what happened

go back to the real world where kobe is the goat and lebron chokes and gets swept in the finals

The real world is..LeBron will likely make it to the finals again to right his subpar performance

Meanwhile..Kobe got swept in the 2nd rd and his squad is toying with the .500 mark..and will be bounced in the 1st round this yr..
 6 years ago '04        #57
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,470 | Props total: 6621 6621
 Sandy said:
perk sower as fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #58
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
I agree with part of it. LeBron making the tweet about being down to number 2 was corny by Bron. But that's who he is. He is that guy...how some people haven't figured that out yet is beyond me. That's who that guy is.

The other part of it well...this n*gga Perkins continues to show the bi*ch in him. This n*gga got his soul taken and will live forever in that poster. The guy deleted his twitter account because people were teasing him about it. LeBron had the worst Finals a great player has ever had and dude dealt with it on social media. Didn't run from it...didn't delete his account. Took the hate and continues to take the considerable hate thrown his way via twitter.

Perkins is a bi*ch plain and simply and he has proven that...the fact that some of you n*ggas cosigning this bullsh*t just b/c it is something negative about LeBron is idiotic. Don't be a follower...I know some of you n*ggas have a brain so form your own opinions.
 6 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12359 12359
Basically Perkins is telling LeBron shut up bi*ch, I got a ring and you dont. Now keep my name out your mouth mutha fu*ka. (inserts Perk scowl smiley... errrr frowney)
 6 years ago '07        #60
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13045 13045
@ perkins low-key dissing durant
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy