Brandon Jacobs to Tom Bradys Wife, "Just Shut UP"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 WalmartRollback said:
I called it like I see it. Its usually the insecure that are quick to point out another persons imperfections. However, this conversation is irrelevant because I know who turn into a "bi*ch" when it would come to voicing your opinion about her to her husband
it's usually the f*ggots who take exception to a joke. can't see why u'd be so sensitive to the issue, unless ur either brandon jacobs urself or u like to fu*k fat bi*ches and get made fun of for it. where i'm from, people get clowned for being with ugly fat broads. maybe ur into that sort of thing.

6 years ago '10        #42
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Rubix said:
I'm saying tho.. Giselle bundchen is known on a greater scale than Tom Brady is. Which is why she's the top earning model in the world.. Her stardom is greater than his. Why the fu*k would anybody care whether football fans in America thinks when she's internationally known? The point I'm making is that she doesn't need Tom Brady for sh*t.
Modeling takes you but so far bro. They all come and go and lets be honest, it doesn't take much to be a model I'm sure. Have a pretty face, remain thin, and have a good agent?

Of course she wouldn't need Brady (financially or emotionally), nobody NEEDS a companion except those scared to be without someone. I see where you are going with this and I agree. However, someone telling her to shut up was still on point. Its the same thing everyone has been saying (the difference being someone finally voicing it)

joshdogg26 said:
it's usually the f*ggots who take exception to a joke. can't see why u'd be so sensitive to the issue, unless ur either brandon jacobs urself or u like to fu*k fat bi*ches and get made fun of for it. where i'm from, people get clowned for being with ugly fat broads. maybe ur into that sort of thing.

The only difference is I'm not a simple individual that laugh at everything (as the bx kids are). Its not hard to get a few laughs at another individuals expense (That's the cheapest form of comedy) You have to ACTUALLY be funny get laughs. As to you guessing who I am and the women that I a.ssociate with (you are wrong on both accounts). No, I'm not this Brandon Jacobs and my lady is a small sized woman.

I do commend your attempt at trying to be funny. Enjoy your day sir

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-08-2012 at 01:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #43
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 WalmartRollback said:
Modeling takes you but so far bro. They all come and go and lets be honest, it doesn't take much to be a model I'm sure. Have a pretty face, remain thin, and have a good agent?

Of course she wouldn't need Brady (financially or emotionally), nobody NEEDS a companion except those scared to be without someone. I see where you are going with this and I agree. However, someone telling her to shut up was still on point. Its the same thing everyone has been saying (the difference being someone finally voicing it)
Lol but what separates her actions with the actions of forum members or spectators who said the same thing? Or with analysts and talking heads that go on air to say the same things? She didn't even say this to the media.. She was caught saying this to her friends. Just like if u had a relative in a sports game and their teammates fu*k up and u turn to ur friend and criticize them.. People are blowing this sh*t out of proportion..
 6 years ago '10        #44
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 joshdogg26 said:
u don't care about what people wrote on the internet but u wrote a whole paragraph because u care what i think.

it's a joke, guy, calm down

not to be that guy on the internet, but my fiancee is bad, i have a nice car and, a great job. the only person mad here is ur homotional a.ss. the rest of us can take a joke.

i ain't know brandon jacobs had a boxden account
yet you responded to me right

joke or not you obviously care what others think of you. i dont give a fu*k what anyone thinks of me outside of bx or on here and thats the way it should be. you live YOUR life fu*k what anyone thinks. they living for you now? and thats my point son who gives a fu*k if this fool wants to fu*k rosanne and rosie odonnell z yeah it might be worthy but who gives a fu*k? thats HIS life and who he chooses to love is his choice.

is this fat bi*ch affecting u from fu*king your "bad" fiance? nope
 6 years ago '07        #45
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmaoooooooo

brandon jacobs >
 6 years ago '10        #46
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Rubix said:
Lol but what separates her actions with the actions of forum members or spectators who said the same thing? Or with analysts and talking heads that go on air to say the same things? She didn't even say this to the media.. She was caught saying this to her friends. Just like if u had a relative in a sports game and their teammates fu*k up and u turn to ur friend and criticize them.. People are blowing this sh*t out of proportion..
The only difference is she got caught running that mouth lol. But it is what it is, radio analysis catch the same heat from their viewers as well. We just don't hear about it.

Yeah, your example is a valid point. I do agree that its being blown out of proportion but its obvious that its because 1) she's known 2) the wife of the athlete that the comment is about.
 6 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
yet you responded to me right

joke or not you obviously care what others think of you. i dont give a fu*k what anyone thinks of me outside of bx or on here and thats the way it should be. you live YOUR life fu*k what anyone thinks. they living for you now? and thats my point son who gives a fu*k if this fool wants to fu*k rosanne and rosie odonnell z yeah it might be worthy but who gives a fu*k? thats HIS life and who he chooses to love is his choice.

is this fat bi*ch affecting u from fu*king your "bad" fiance? nope
i made zero comments about his happiness or who he should or shouldn't be with. brandon jacobs said something offensive to another man's wife. i took his "She just needs to continue to stay cute and shut up," and said his wife needs to stay fat, which she objectively is, and followed it up with a picture.

u wrote a paragraph thinking that gave u a window into my soul, which was the saddest thing i've ever seen on boxden. anybody who takes things that seriously needs to rethink their life.

u don't care what anybody thinks though
 02-08-2012, 01:16 PM         #48
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
And him telling her to stay cute and shut up through the media isn't a bi*ch move? He also needs to shut up
goofy looking bi*ch stfu
 6 years ago '08        #49
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5223 5223
 SoCal Savage said:
goofy looking bi*ch stfu
oh...ok, I'll do that just for you k?

And in the meantime you keep looking at my profile k?
 6 years ago '06        #50
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 SoCal Savage said:
goofy looking bi*ch stfu
 M said:
oh...ok, I'll do that just for you k?

And in the meantime you keep looking at my profile k?

How you gon' fail like that, Savage?
 6 years ago '10        #51
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,399 | Props total: 1396 1396
Brandon Jacobs a real n*gga. He threw shots at the pats in the post game interview by saying he'd be actually would have been worried if the Saints and Packers were the ones with 47 secs left.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Figueroa; 02-08-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #52
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 joshdogg26 said:
i made zero comments about his happiness or who he should or shouldn't be with. brandon jacobs said something offensive to another man's wife. i took his "She just needs to continue to stay cute and shut up," and said his wife needs to stay fat, which she objectively is, and followed it up with a picture.

u wrote a paragraph thinking that gave u a window into my soul, which was the saddest thing i've ever seen on boxden. anybody who takes things that seriously needs to rethink their life.

u don't care what anybody thinks though
yeah you lost me with this one... didnt make no sense but ok buddy keep telling yourself whatever it is you just said.

cause i disagreed with what you said so i responded. how many more paragraphs YOU gonna write me?

and if whar i wrote was the saddest thing you seen and you got 11k in posts i think you need a reality check..ever heard of tinytank? or the many e thugs on here? trust me my disagreement is far from the saddest.
 02-08-2012, 02:06 PM         #53
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MR FIGGA said:
Brandon Jacobs a real n*gga. He threw shots at the pats in the post game interview by saying he'd be worried if the Saints and Packers were the ones with 47 secs left.
He's right tho sh*t I'd be scared with Bree's under fire or Rodgers

Dolphin fans in here talking sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Stupid hoe got Brady on a fu*kin leash

Tommy come get cha hoe mayne
 02-08-2012, 02:14 PM         #55
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MR FIGGA said:
Brandon Jacobs a real n*gga. He threw shots at the pats in the post game interview by saying he'd be worried if the Saints and Packers were the ones with 47 secs left.
 6 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
yeah you lost me with this one... didnt make no sense but ok buddy keep telling yourself whatever it is you just said.

cause i disagreed with what you said so i responded. how many more paragraphs YOU gonna write me?

and if whar i wrote was the saddest thing you seen and you got 11k in posts i think you need a reality check..ever heard of tinytank? or the many e thugs on here? trust me my disagreement is far from the saddest.
no, i haven't heard of that. but u thinking u know my whole MO and taking the time to write out some strange fantasy u had about what u think my life must be based on 8 words, 7 of which came from the jennings quote, definitely ranks up there. that's not a disagreement, unless of course u don't think his wife is fat.

6 years ago '04        #57
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 newmember11 said:
He got 2 rings and he's happy
Brady has 3 and a model. This guy has 2 and a girl who looks like she works at Wal-Mart. You tell me who's happier.

And there aren't many players on the Giants who had LESS of an impact on that game then this big retard. Reporters know he's too slow to give a smart answer so they stay going to this goof.
 6 years ago '04        #58
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
For one of the worst rbs in the nfl the guy sure talks alot.. Why are u even speaking on that mans wife.
 6 years ago '09        #59
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 2555 2555
 Firestarr said:
For one of the worst rbs in the nfl the guy sure talks alot.. Why are u even speaking on that mans wife.
This dude is a joke.

He was talking the most on that squad and barely did anything... smh.
 6 years ago '10        #60
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 joshdogg26 said:
and his wife should continue to stay fat

[pic - click to view]

shes been with him forever. His hometown is like 15 minutes away from mines and they both were very poor. True love.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy