Brandon Jacobs to Tom Bradys Wife, "Just Shut UP"

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2012, 11:33 AM         #21
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
exactly, she threw Brady's team under the bus, not the Giants. Should b of no concern to him. Just like state said and i said, un dont talk abt another man's wife like that esp if it doesnt even involve u
Of course eagle fans know everything
 6 years ago '08        #22
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5302 5302
 WalmartRollback said:

what's your point? He's voicing what everyone has been saying.

Seriously? I'm pretty sure my point was quite clear, I shouldn't even have to explain it
 6 years ago '05        #23
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 WalmartRollback said:
Money says you're probably a fat boy as well

For sure.

And as soon as Brady is on his last leg, that supermodel wife will dip as well. Its the same story with most popular athletes.

what's your point? He's voicing what everyone has been saying.
If she wanted to leave him, why wouldn't she do it already? Seeing as how she makes more annually than he does anyway...
 6 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
dat n*gga pus*y go tell brady to tell her to shut up bra
 6 years ago '11        #25
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 lboog1423 said:
exactly, she threw Brady's team under the bus, not the Giants. Should b of no concern to him. Just like state said and i said, un dont talk abt another man's wife like that esp if it doesnt even involve u.

And yall n*ggas k!ll me talking abt other n*ggas girls. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a very true statement. I guarantee u wont see these 2 divorced no time soon like u see wit so many othrs
right ..she talked sh*t about them so what makes him wrong for talking about her?? them dropping the ball shoulda been of no concern to her..she dont play football..and that n*gga threw a pick too

you kno his team mates aint gonna say sht to her out of respect for him..thats why i think jacobs said it to begin with..even tho like i said if i welker or branch.. i wouldnt speak to the bi*ch ..but she needed to hear it reguardless of who it was..to show her how rediculous she sounds

aint sayin hes right but hes not wrong either

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 02-08-2012 at 11:59 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #26
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9787 9787
 joshdogg26 said:
and his wife should continue to stay fat

[pic - click to view]

but as easily as B Jacobs trucks dudes in the NFL u think he'd be at home smashin some toothpick, had to go get him a big girl

but he had to get him a white girl
 6 years ago '09        #27
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
 GodsFavorite said:
are we talkin about the same branch pass? that sh*t was on his hands with room to run...
I think n*ggas forget there were two key passes to Branch. One of them Branch was expected to be lead and the ball was slightly behind him, thats what these guys keep harping on. There was another one that he didnt catch and it was all his fault but everybody except you and a couple others keep forgetting about that.
 6 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22467 22467
Wait a minute. Did she say something new for him to make this statement I didn't read the article just saw the pic of his wife and left. But did n*gga really going out of his way to tell a female to shut up to the media when she was literally talking to her friends and family near some hecklers in front of a random elevator??? If so, this dude got problems.
 6 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
so he tells her to shut up because she was venting to the people around her going to the elevator and somebody wanted to have their camera phone out without her knowing it?
 6 years ago '06        #30
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10657 10657
Can somebody get a video of when Brady threw it behind branch the very next play after the Welker pass(not the one they keep showing on espn on the last drive) tired of hearing this sh*t...Brady is more to blame then anybody

2Nd down throws a bad ball to Welker that would have sealed the game

3Rd down...very next play throws it behind branch who was wide open to end the game

Next drive throws a good ball to Hernandez (this was Hernandez fault)

Throws another one that was behind branch that was nearly intercepted but seemed to be tipped
 6 years ago '10        #31
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15695 15695
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
right ..she talked sh*t about them so what makes him wrong for talking about her?? them dropping the ball shoulda been of no concern to her..she dont play football..and that n*gga threw a pick too

you kno his team mates aint gonna say sht to her out of respect for him..thats why i think jacobs said it to begin with..even tho like i said if i welker or branch.. i wouldnt speak to the bi*ch ..but she needed to hear it reguardless of who it was..to show her how rediculous she sounds

aint sayin hes right but hes not wrong either

bruh the point is who gives a sh*t what a players WIFE says . Thats worse than the media taking and running with what a back up QB said
 6 years ago '07        #32
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
dat n*gga pus*y go tell brady to tell her to shut up bra
and what brady gonna do?
 6 years ago '10        #33
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

coming from a lame on a internet forum this doesnt suprise me. are u trying to hit that? are u the one with her then wtf does it matter to you. keep jerking off to flawless bi*ches on the internet you aint ever gonna wife no supermodel type chick you aint got it like that.

you probaly care what people think bout you. you got no self respect. you a sheep and a follower.

hating on a strangers chick is lame worry bout your own pathetic life. here comes the bandwagon to back you like i give a fu*k. you the typical hater in all aspects of life... you see someone wit a nice car u mad... fresh gear? u mad fly bi*ch? u mad.

your mom need to kick your dirty a.ss to the curb already.

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 02-08-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #34
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

God damn ya'lls n*ggas is Sub Zero cold today!!
 6 years ago '10        #35
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Rubix said:
If she wanted to leave him, why wouldn't she do it already? Seeing as how she makes more annually than he does anyway...
I said "when he is on his last leg". Where did I mention anything about money? Sports figures are more recognized than models in America. Tom Brady is still "whats hot" as a popular figure so therefore he would obviously be relevant to her. Models appeal to a certain demography such as bx virgins and fashionistas.

As I mentioned, when the popularity is gone, she will move on. Not that difficult to comprehend.

Infamous2o1x said:
coming from a lame on a internet forum this doesnt suprise me. are u trying to hit that? are u the one whe wit then wtf does it matter to you. keep jerking off to flawless bi*ches on the internet you aint ever gonna wife no supermodel type chick you aint got it like that.

hating on a strangers chick is lame worry bout your own pathetic life. here comes the bandwagon to back you like i give a fu*k. you the typical hater in all aspects of life... you see someone wit a nice car u mad... fresh gear? u mad fly bi*ch? u mad.

For some reason that has my dying. But I do have to agree that it doesn't matter what he wifed. If the man is happy (obviously by winning the superbowl and married to a normal being) then who has the right to judge. As I said in another post, some anonymous prick is irrelevant to this world.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 02-08-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #36
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
 24/7foamz said:
and what brady gonna do?
at least tell her n*gga u feel me
 6 years ago '07        #37
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 WalmartRollback said:
Money says you're probably a fat boy as well
i'm 5'9" and 150. what kind of lame response was that? just laugh with the rest of the people, don't let the bi*ch come out .
 6 years ago '07        #38
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Infamous2o1x said:
coming from a lame on a internet forum this doesnt suprise me. are u trying to hit that? are u the one with her then wtf does it matter to you. keep jerking off to flawless bi*ches on the internet you aint ever gonna wife no supermodel type chick you aint got it like that.

you probaly care what people think bout you. you got no self respect. you a sheep and a follower.

u don't care about what people wrote on the internet but u wrote a whole paragraph because u care what i think.

it's a joke, guy, calm down

not to be that guy on the internet, but my fiancee is bad, i have a nice car and, a great job. the only person mad here is ur homotional a.ss. the rest of us can take a joke.

i ain't know brandon jacobs had a boxden account
 6 years ago '10        #39
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm 5'9" and 150. what kind of lame response was that? just laugh with the rest of the people, don't let the bi*ch come out .
I called it like I see it. Its usually the insecure that are quick to point out another persons imperfections. However, this conversation is irrelevant because I know who turn into a "bi*ch" when it would come to voicing your opinion about her to her husband
 6 years ago '05        #40
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 WalmartRollback said:
I said "when he is on his last leg". Where did I mention anything about money? Sports figures are more recognized than models in America. Tom Brady is still "whats hot" as a popular figure so therefore he would obviously be relevant to her. Models appeal to a certain demography such as bx virgins and fashionistas.

As I mentioned, when the popularity is gone, she will move on. Not that difficult to comprehend.

For some reason that has my dying. But I do have to agree that it doesn't matter what he wifed. If the man is happy (obviously by winning the superbowl and married to a normal being) then who has the right to judge. As I said in another post, some anonymous prick is irrelevant to this world.
I'm saying tho.. Giselle bundchen is known on a greater scale than Tom Brady is. Which is why she's the top earning model in the world.. Her stardom is greater than his. Why the fu*k would anybody care whether football fans in America thinks when she's internationally known? The point I'm making is that she doesn't need Tom Brady for sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy