Bad boy new Roster who's going to be the biggest star ?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Bad Boy Next Star
Los 34 16.04%
MGK 69 32.55%
French Montana 77 36.32%
Red Cafe 32 15.09%
Voters: 212. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
Why do artists keep making the same mistake and signing to puff. Lets check the Bad Boy track record.

1) Craig Mack-Had 1 big hit "Flava In Ya Ear" then pushed aside for Biggie never to return to the spotlight.
2) Biggie - One of the Greatest artists of all time despite puffy... ended up eating bullets in California. RIP.
3) Mase - Left Bad Boy to become a preacher whil he was one of the top rap artists in the country
4) The Lox - Arguably the greatest rap group. Openly called out Puff that he screwed them and had beef with him over a long period of time.
5) Black Rob - One hit "Whoa"
6) G Dep - Currently serving life in prison for murder.
7) Shyne - Served 8 years in prison for a club shooting where Puffy was involved.
8) Loon - Found Allah after working with Puff.
9) Cassie - Had a couple big songs but had problems performing became irrelevant very quickly.
10) Da Band - Disbanded after as terrible album and a hit TV show.
11) Young Joc - ?????
12) Danity Kane - Hit TV show, Decent album, disbaned.
13) Day 26 - Losers
14) Red Cafe - Had a hit song "Paper Touchin" with Fabolous, Fat Joe, Jadakiss. Still yet to see an album release date, probably never will.
15) MGK - Built his own buzz hasnt put out anything of importance since signing with Puff.( Shoulda went the indepent way like Wiz)
16) French Montana - Built his own buzz, singed for the $$$.

Let me know is I am missing anyone or any facts but to my knowledge every artist that has worked with Puff regrets it. Why would anyone think a guy with this track record of artists would help them out this time?
 6 years ago '04        #62
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
red cafe will be the front man on that roster. the most experience in the game, the most polished artist, and overall gifted rapper who paid his dues.

#SHAKEDOWN
 6 years ago '11        #63
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
dylan...
....or dylan

he spits hot fire
 02-08-2012, 07:59 PM         #64
LeJazzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf happened to Janelle Monae? Ain't she on the roster. She's better than that whole wack lookin' lineup.
 6 years ago '09        #65
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 233 233
diddy...
 6 years ago '09        #66
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
Red Cafe been out for a grip, he still ain't dropped an album, yet, remember seeing him for the first time on an old a.ss Basketball Mixtape DVD.
 02-08-2012, 08:35 PM         #67
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blazeworth said:
Why do artists keep making the same mistake and signing to puff. Lets check the Bad Boy track record.

1) Craig Mack-Had 1 big hit "Flava In Ya Ear" then pushed aside for Biggie never to return to the spotlight.
2) Biggie - One of the Greatest artists of all time despite puffy... ended up eating bullets in California. RIP.
3) Mase - Left Bad Boy to become a preacher whil he was one of the top rap artists in the country
4) The Lox - Arguably the greatest rap group. Openly called out Puff that he screwed them and had beef with him over a long period of time.
7) Shyne - Served 8 years in prison for a club shooting where Puffy was involved.
9) Cassie - Had a couple big songs but had problems performing became irrelevant very quickly.
11) Young Joc - ?????
13) Day 26 - Losers
14) Red Cafe - Had a hit song "Paper Touchin" with Fabolous, Fat Joe, Jadakiss. Still yet to see an album release date, probably never will.
15) MGK - Built his own buzz hasnt put out anything of importance since signing with Puff.( Shoulda went the indepent way like Wiz)

Let me know is I am missing anyone or any facts but to my knowledge every artist that has worked with Puff regrets it. Why would anyone think a guy with this track record of artists would help them out this time?

trill talk & sad part u forgot Janelle Monae pimp. even worse so did errybody else
 6 years ago '04        #68
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
Why los sign with this n*gga again? out of this group los wont be the biggest known star because he will prob do alot of the ghost writing like he did before when he first signed with bad boy. So i say los will make the most money without a doubt, but as far as biggest star its between MGK and Montana.
 6 years ago '10        #69
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
the question is................ whos going to be the next one to find jesus
 02-08-2012, 10:27 PM         #70
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cassie will be when she drop that single on v-day. The rest of them can ONLY HOPE TO DROP AN ALBUM BECAUSE DIDDY WANT ALL THE SHINE
 6 years ago '06        #71
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1086 1086
french montana!
 02-08-2012, 10:44 PM         #72
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MGK has potential
 6 years ago '11        #73
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Janelle Monae is the only person that has talent on Bad Boy
 02-08-2012, 10:58 PM         #74
90 Cent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they are anything like the rest of the n*ggas diddy signed they will be lucky to put out one good album then fall the fu*k off within a few years
 02-08-2012, 11:22 PM         #75
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
They all gonna be big stars...in the religious communities
 02-09-2012, 12:07 AM         #76
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
Kalenna has been BRINGING the heat though. (her and Dawn are talented)

Her mixtape is coming out next week I think.

yup thats her.

real talented, and dawn reminds me of toni braxton...she just needs to leave diddy and get somebody who actually cares about musicians and their feature. she need to find her version of babyface (he made toni's career)
 6 years ago '10        #77
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
French Montana Hands down but you know how diddy do

"Take Dat Take Dat Take Dat"
 6 years ago '05        #78
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 TizOnly1 said:
They all suck.

French is horrible. Red Cafe has been terrible for a decade (I remember that n*gga from The Madden '99 Soundtrack or something). MGK.. fu*k outta here.

Puff can't even really r*pe these n*ggas. None of them are gonna sell for sh*t, and French kept his publishing anyway...

Real talk though, dude has gotta be pushing 40 by now
 02-09-2012, 02:41 AM         #79
45-Colt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blazeworth said:

11) Young Joc - ?????
13) Day 26 - Losers

You forgot Boyz N da Hood(killed Jody Breeze buzz)
Gorilla Zoe(turned this n*gga to a singer.
B5(that boy group he had epic fail)
8Ball and MJG(actually did decent when sign with Diddy Living Legends went Gold)
Aasim(No album in 7 years )
112(Probably the most successful act stopped making music)
Total(Disappeared)
Carl Thomas(???)
Mario Winans(???)
Faith
 6 years ago '04        #80
caboloon 196 heat pts196 OP
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
i gues the future will tell
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy