(R.I.P) TDE Female Vocalist (off Section 80, Overly Dedicated etc) Alori Joh Just Passed Away

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 J.R. Hyphy said:
so don cornelius allegedly k!lls himself and everyone says fu*k him but since this is a cute female, she gets a pass?
Seriously, I'm starting to see this.

Like I said before, if it had to do with a mental illness then it's truly sad, but if this girl did it because "Oh god, this is too much pressure, fu*k this world, I'm jumping with jesus to heaven!" Then fu*k her. That's the most selfish sh*t you can do. Even if it was too much pressure, she could always...see a therapist or better yet...just quit or take a break.

Check this sh*t out, I get nervous as hell when I do presentations but I do them anyway and have fun with it. I don't say "Man, this is too much pressure, I'm going to just purchase a gun, shoot the teacher and the classmates to avoid this sh*t".

People need to rethink how their choices in life can affect others, I don't think her friends and family wanted her to commit suicide. That's why I view suicide as a selfish thing to do, unless your life is in true pain with a disease and other severe situations

Last edited by Young Buck; 02-09-2012 at 07:02 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #102
santana2009 
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 345 345
R.i.p.
 02-09-2012, 07:08 AM         #103
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As someone who has depression, it's not an easy thing to deal with and everybody handles it differently. Before you condemn her for being weak, soft or stupid, think about how you might handle it. I could tell from her tweets she was a lil off but who isn't
FearNone gave props

6 years ago '11        #104
DJ STRIVER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 4061 4061
It's really as simple as if she wanted to k!ll herself, she can k!ll herself. If she was okay with what her family would feel about it, why would she care what we, nobody to her, think? Calling suicide selfish in itself is selfish; not one person on this planet asked to be here and live x amount of years until they don't wake up one morning. For all we know she could've been drunk or high and thought it fun to look at the city from atop the tower only to slip off and fall to her death. Either way, she doesn't have to deal with life anymore and it's on to the next.
FearNone gave props

02-09-2012, 08:01 AM         #105
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rapgamerdotcom said:
It's really as simple as if she wanted to k!ll herself, she can k!ll herself. If she was okay with what her family would feel about it, why would she care what we, nobody to her, think? Calling suicide selfish in itself is selfish; not one person on this planet asked to be here and live x amount of years until they don't wake up one morning. For all we know she could've been drunk or high and thought it fun to look at the city from atop the tower only to slip off and fall to her death. Either way, she doesn't have to deal with life anymore and it's on to the next.
I agree, and it's her choice. But you do have to think of what it is going to do to your loved ones. She must of felt alone, told me her family thought she was crazy.
 6 years ago '09        #106
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,481 | Props total: 6328 6328
sad sad news to hear.. May she rest in peace...
 6 years ago '11        #107
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,505 | Props total: 292 292
Man some of yall are confused as fu*k, bi*ch k!lled herself when she had everything going for her. I did everything I was suppose to raised on welfare with nothing, ended up going to college got a degree and still ain't got a job but you don't see me trying to off myself and I'm poor and still in the hood. bi*ch was ungrateful and selfish simple as that rest in piss.
 6 years ago '04        #108
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,412 | Props total: 3783 3783
 bobby doobie said:
Man some of yall are confused as fu*k, bi*ch k!lled herself when she had everything going for her. I did everything I was suppose to raised on welfare with nothing, ended up going to college got a degree and still ain't got a job but you don't see me trying to off myself and I'm poor and still in the hood. bi*ch was ungrateful and selfish simple as that rest in piss.
cept for the whole "rest in piss" part
 6 years ago '06        #109
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$665 | Props total: 631 631
R.I.P..........I went to the radio tower last night to check it out, it doesn't look like it was too easy to get to that tower from the street. She had to get passed 2 gates that had barbed wires on top, so I guess she knew how to get thru. Had to be a spot she already knew for a while, or she might have planned it out.
 02-10-2012, 03:20 AM         #110
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobby doobie said:
While I applaud your endurance to overcome your obstacles, not everyone can or has the mental toughness to do that, and the last part was truly disrespectful.....

Kendrick Lamar @kendricklamar Close
Gone but never 4gotten :: Alori Joh :: 4eva HiiiPoWeR.
4:54 PM - 9 Feb 12
 6 years ago '05        #111
illMattie 131 heat pts131
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 3681 3681
 bobby doobie said:
you got a degree? you still sound like an idiot.

People don't just k!ll themselves just like that. She must have had some serious mental issues. Of course she could've (should've) gotten some professional help, but appearently she saw no other way out.
Home      

most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
19 hours ago