(R.I.P) TDE Female Vocalist (off Section 80, Overly Dedicated etc) Alori Joh Just Passed Away

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
20925 pageviews
126 comments

whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
(R.I.P) TDE Female Vocalist (off Section 80, Overly Dedicated etc) Alori Joh Just Passed Away

Alori Joh was featured on a lot of TDE artists songs such as Kendrick Lamar's HiiiPower, Ab-Soul and SchoolBoy Q.

It is with great sadness that The Source reports the passing of Top Dawg Ent. affliated songstress Alori Joh at the age of 25. The beautiful songbird was known most for for her collaborations with TDE artists Kendrick Lamar, SchoolBoy Q, Ab-Soul and more. Details about her passing are unknown at this point, but on twitter family, friends, and artists such as Jay Rock, Mykestro, and Ab-Soul have expressed grief over the untimely loss. Alori Joh was notably showcased on Kendrick Lamar's critically acclaimed LP and The Source's Independent Album Of The Year, Section .80 on the song "Hiiipower." The songstress just released a street album this past November titled Love Religion. The project featured her good friend Ab-Soul and fellow songwriting partner Javonte.

Developing...

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thesource.com/articles/199190

Kendrick Lamar/TDE Affiliated Vocalist Alori Joh Dead At 25

By D.L. Chandler February 8, 2012, 11:49am

An unfortunate passing of a rising young talent hangs heavy over the West Coast today. Carson, California songbird Alori Joh has passed away at the age of 25 for reasons yet known. The R&B singer was best known for several collaborations with Top Dawg Entertainment artists Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and other West Coast artists who employed her formidable vocals.
Alori's vocals were a standout on Schoolboy Q's “Phenomenon” from his Setbacks album. She also featured on Kendrick Lamar's “HiiiPOWER” track from the critically acclaimed Section.80 release. Alori was also a fixture on the past two Ab-Soul projects, showcasing her dynamic and versatile voice. The songstress just released a street album this past November titled Love Religion. The project featured her good friend Ab-Soul and fellow songwriting partner Javonte.
An interview from West Coast YouTube show Toast It Up highlighted Alori Joh, revealing the singer's sassy and sultry side while she displayed a bit of humility. In an AllWestEverything interview from last September, Alori was candid in wanting to be taken more seriously than just a singer of hooks. “I am definitely am working on new material. I wanted people to start asking me about my music because they are so familiar with my features,” said Alori in the interview.
On Twitter, family and friends have expressed their grief over the loss, including Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, Mykestro and also the singer's sister. Her name has been trending on the social media site as of this morning. No further details have been revealed about the passing, but by the outpouring of loving tweets, it is apparent Alori Joh will be missed.
Rest In Peace, Alori Joh.

[pic - click to view]

http://hiphopwired.com/20 .. oh-dead-at-25/
This article is pending, not sure if this is her or not, will update....
Authorities believe woman climbed radio tower, jumped to her death

From news services
Posted: 02/07/2012 02:00:17 PM PST
Updated: 02/07/2012 02:00:26 PM PST

RANCHO DOMINGUEZ - Authorities today said a woman found dead at the base of a radio transmission tower in the unincorporated Rancho Dominguez area near Compton apparently committed suicide by jumping from the structure.

Deputies were called to the 2200 block of University Drive at 4:38 p.m. Monday, said Lt. Christopher Bergner of the sheriff's Carson Station.

The woman, who was in her 20s, died at the scene, said coroner's a.ssistant Chief Ed Winter. She apparently climbed up the tower and jumped, Winter said. Her name was withheld, pending notification of her relatives.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailybreeze.co .. rce=rss_viewed

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

R.I.P

Last edited by whowantit; 02-08-2012 at 12:04 PM..

126 comments for "(R.I.P) TDE Female Vocalist (off Section 80, Overly Dedicated etc) Alori Joh Just Passed Away"

6 years ago '09        #2
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
R.I.P.

Just googled her, she was beautiful. Never heard of her until now. I like her voice.
 6 years ago '08        #3
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
R.i.p.
 6 years ago '07        #4
whowantit 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
No word yet, but she was missing since early yesterday, her sister nor Ab-Soul could get in contact with her, then just recently found out its cause she was dead. Sad sh*t man.
 6 years ago '11        #5
eastsidecain 
space
space
$621 | Props total: 123 123
say it aint so
i was always under the impression that she was ab's girl
r.i.p.
 6 years ago '06        #6
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
hollyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttt

get the fu*k out of here
 6 years ago '06        #7
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
im tripping i thought this was about Jhene Aiko

RIP regardless
 6 years ago '09        #8
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,381 | Props total: 17483 17483
was that her on fu*k Your Ethnicity?

R.I.P
 02-08-2012, 06:35 AM         #9
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p.
 6 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
um.......where is the link that shows she is dead???? cant just make a rip thread without the evidence
 6 years ago '09        #11
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1815 1815
If it's true, wow. She seemed like she was full of life and just about to reach whatever it was she was aiming for. I wonder if this is her doing the background vocals cause this is my ish. Her own CD wasn't bad either.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #12
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
r.i.p. nah not me
 6 years ago '05        #13
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
she did pass away, they say it was suicide, ima post the link it doesnt have her name but it is the story
 6 years ago '05        #14
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 6 years ago '08        #15
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 Rockstar718 said:
Damn, why would she k!ll herself that's some selfish sh*t, unless it's from having a mental illness then I'll have to hold back that R.I.P, I had friends and family that had their life taken so soon and wanted to live.

Whatever issues you have, you need to remember that's its temporary, this sh*t isn't permanent, only suicide is.

This sh*t reminds me when that dumb bi*ch shot herself because of an ex-boyfriend.
 6 years ago '11        #16
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
thats a bummer!r.i.p nevertheless
 6 years ago '06        #17
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8781 8781
fucc that wack sh*t she was on
 6 years ago '07        #18
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
*Steel tear
 6 years ago '05        #19
STILLH.A.C.K. 
space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 2 2
:sad2: R.I.P.
 6 years ago '11        #20
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,877 | Props total: 4468 4468
sucks rip
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy