Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
i guess if u want to settle for making 50G's a year..

and thats not starting out, those salaries posted thats probably averages at the most.
 6 years ago '05        #42
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Got a degree and sitting at work laughing at this shyt. Im glad n*ggaz dont like school, so n*ggaz like me can sit in a comfortable environment swag while i surf and get paid.
 02-08-2012, 11:09 PM         #43
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
i guess if u want to settle for making 50G's a year..

and thats not starting out, those salaries posted thats probably averages at the most.
Na. The average gsa security officer salary is about 65. The base is about 50.

Wmata average bus driver salary is about 70. The base is about 65.

Point I'm trying to make is take a good base salary job at a company that can give you all the ot you *want. *

There will be those who say fu*k that take higher with no ot. But that's where ppl end up in financial troubles. They overload themselves and barely see pay increases. I love being able to survive with my normal hours but also be able to "floss" just by taking on an extra 16-24 a pay period.
 6 years ago '08        #44
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Honestly, it really doesn't matter how much money you make if you know how to MANAGE MONEY. Most people hustles (legal or not) for money. Money hustles for me, cuz money ain't on my mind always.

Freedom >>> Work

(FYI I work for Circle K for 10.00/hr and I live in a apt for $450 a month. Every month or so, I fly or drive to a different city to try new things and visit different people)
 02-08-2012, 11:26 PM         #45
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
check out the railroad also. Union Pacific, BSNF, AMTRAK.. everybody on the train crew gets paid well.
dude trust its just as impossible getting opn with ANY Rail Company

BNSF- Applied to conductor trainee position 17 times over the course of two years, not even a phone call.

CSX- mainly lookin for ex military people or those with engineering degrees

Would have applied to the crew member position with Union Pacific but I decided to pass because of the travel involved , $43K annually

I had this guy who retired from BNSF trying to put me on game about being a conductor, tellin me about the boatload of benefits and how he he would sometimes bring home $2700 paychecks between OT and Bonuses but the downside is that you rarely have time to spend it or enjoy it. told me Its ideal for a young guy with no prior responsibility holding him back
 02-08-2012, 11:29 PM         #46
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Got a degree and sitting at work laughing at this shyt. Im glad n*ggaz dont like school, so n*ggaz like me can sit in a comfortable environment swag while i surf and get paid.
homie this is my mentality, I encourage the ignorance and how people undersell a proper education.
 02-08-2012, 11:34 PM         #47
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah i'm tryin to get on a railroad crew here in Canada. My boy's stepdad makes some serious coin

6 years ago '09        #48
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
Or military or air force
 6 years ago '09        #49
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
I remember I was taking to this guy who went to school for business and drop out got an railroa job and made 120k an year but it is impossible to get in he said it himself but he got in. In the early 90s in new York when they needed people he was also talking about how he bought his daughter an 70k horse but that's another thing
 02-09-2012, 12:04 AM         #50
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Samurai said:
I know you don't need a degree to become a police detective, but is it really realistic without at least an a.ssociates in criminal justice? and if your a young buck, I'd say just enlist in the Navy or Airforce, get out use the GI bill, get the job you really want
nope. doors will be shut on you constantly without some sort of college degree, a.ssociates degree is all you need and academy training if you're trying to become a cop.
 6 years ago '04        #51
y2kingsfan 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
i'm a sales rep with a college degree and making less than 58k....i am getting screwed.
 6 years ago '10        #52
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2397 2397
 the407problem said:
im thinking of becoming an air traffic controller....though i obviously couldnt go to work high
good luck my brother went to school for that sh*t hes on the waiting list and has to wait 6 years befor theres a opening an befor he can make a 100k hes now doing sum dumb sh*t making $14 an hour.
 6 years ago '07        #53
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 shadydre85 said:
good luck my brother went to school for that sh*t hes on the waiting list and has to wait 6 years befor theres a opening an befor he can make a 100k hes now doing sum dumb sh*t making $14 an hour.
they mainly look for ex military, from what i've read on it.
 6 years ago '04        #54
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Where are you at that fire f!ghters and cops make that much?
fu*k NO cops dont start off at 70k man wat are you smokin?

where do pigs make that much? after putting in 10years and moving up the ladder you can make 70k but 70k STARTING?

bullsh*t floats .....hahhaahah

Northern California... Big Banner in Oakland saying Cops are starting 70k salary. It's like that in Frisco and other surrounding cities.

My friend joined the CHP a year or so ago and he has been making over 75 k from the first year.
 02-09-2012, 12:36 AM         #55
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Toss said:
Or military or air force
Ill stick with making more money and not being owned by incompetent people.
 efromthev said:
Northern California... Big Banner in Oakland saying Cops are starting 70k salary. It's like that in Frisco and other surrounding cities.

My friend joined the CHP a year or so ago and he has been making over 75 k from the first year.
BART officers supposedly make around 100k/yr. If you wanna do security or police mass transit is where the money is. Or immigration and customs enforcement.
 6 years ago '05        #56
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 neworleansavior said:
 6 years ago '06        #57
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25802 25802
 6 years ago '10        #58
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 rahnySigel said:
if you goto cti school, which they have em @ some community colleges across, you dont need ant experience
. If you do military, they will take that atc experience. Btw I came in with no experience at all, went to school for some other sh*t. And@my last facility the oldest person was 34, the controllers that got in after the strike are eligible to retire our being forced to by age 56, so the workforce is changing dramatically. Where I'm at now there are more young people than ol heads. And I work 8hrs a day, up to 1h30 on, then break for 25min.
my parents tried to get me to do this out of high school but i heard how stressful it was...i have always kept it on the back burner if what i want to do doesnt work out, time is a tickin tho. i may start looking into this again sometime soon.
 02-09-2012, 11:45 AM         #59
BlackNyellow412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahnySigel said:
ATC is the sh*t but, you either need a a.ssociates in ATC or come from the military now, no more off the street hires. Good gig, more fun than stressful. You can make alot more than 102k, ol headss @ my facility make around 200k+ a yr, and sh*t I can't complain myself, holla @me if interested
I have an a.ssociates, but not in ATC. how do i go about looking into this job?
 02-09-2012, 12:06 PM         #60
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
is that the route you took?
Home         

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago