Where White Man Went Wrong

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #61
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,912 | Props total: 37 37
 kreuzberg61 said:
so boxden dudes tryin' to tell me they'd be ready to pick up a spear and defend they family against a competing tribe? or see half the women die in childbirth? live throughout the winter without central heating? no running water, no hot showers? chopping firewood half the time?

gtfoh... y'all ain't built like that
this is bx....
 6 years ago '06        #62
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 whothebestmc said:
fu*k eating sh*t cooked over a fire, I aint bout that life.
you gon eat the sh*t raw?
 02-09-2012, 10:44 AM         #63
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt this is real though. I've seen this joke made by 100 different groups of people. The indigenous Australians say that almost word for word, all the time.
 6 years ago '07        #64
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16112 16112
 kreuzberg61 said:
so boxden dudes tryin' to tell me they'd be ready to pick up a spear and defend they family against a competing tribe? or see half the women die in childbirth? live throughout the winter without central heating? no running water, no hot showers? chopping firewood half the time?

gtfoh... y'all ain't built like that
perhaps..but I think Im a smart enuff to create something that would provide me...running water(irrigation), hot water, and I've chopped firewood plenty of times(I hear its pretty warm near the equator anyways lol). Yea Im prepared. Now defending your family..hell you have to protect yaself against people with guns...a spear might level the playing field.. Women dying at child birth? I question that...can we see some proof..thats not some white mans statistic
 6 years ago '07        #65
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16112 16112
 UcantCme said:
i know they smoked tobacoo and had instruments but nothing compared to today. great you have a little garden..that doesnt even come close to what the old days were like. and whats stopping you from doin anything you just said. move your a.ss to the mountains or somewhere and get started.

and no one answered the question...how many black ppl you ever seen hunting?
I hunted..and once was licensed... a little garden..lol grownin enuff to supply me threw a harsh winter without a grocery store.. compared to today..we have become dependent on isht we do not need. There definitely isn't anything stopping me...except society. And I was thinkin more along the lines of a jungle rather than the mountains if you must know..I've planned that sort of thing way before this thread. I'm content now with where I am because I have friends and family in society. But when I hit that age Ive planned to drop out of society I will. Matter fact I know plenty of people off the grid B..Im not your average BX head..I walk it more than talk it.. so your feelings may apply to others more than me
 6 years ago '10        #66
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
I hunted..and once was licensed... a little garden..lol grownin enuff to supply me threw a harsh winter without a grocery store.. compared to today..we have become dependent on isht we do not need. There definitely isn't anything stopping me...except society. And I was thinkin more along the lines of a jungle rather than the mountains if you must know..I've planned that sort of thing way before this thread. I'm content now with where I am because I have friends and family in society. But when I hit that age Ive planned to drop out of society I will. Matter fact I know plenty of people off the grid B..Im not your average BX head..I walk it more than talk it.. so your feelings may apply to others more than me
if this is true then props to you but you are one out of how many members we have on bx...

and you knew what i meant, the ratio of black ppl to white ppl that hunt for food since this was all the white mans fault and all.
 6 years ago '06        #67
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
 Sabotage said:
sanitary? indians were some of the cleanest people...until europeans showed up
you want hospitals but no taxes??? who do you think is going to pay for all this
 6 years ago '11        #68
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,862 | Props total: 5210 5210
Anybody asking how many black ppl you seen hunt can't be or know anybody from the south. Hunting a deer and going fishing are some of my favorite activities.

Gun, crossbow, hell I've even tried a bow and arrow a few times.

And im black
 6 years ago '10        #69
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Ant O said:
Anybody asking how many black ppl you seen hunt can't be or know anybody from the south. Hunting a deer and going fishing are some of my favorite activities.

Gun, crossbow, hell I've even tried a bow and arrow a few times.

And im black
if you have then thats great...im from the south and i couldnt name you one black person i know that hunts...now fishing, that on the other hand i can vouch for.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179

4 pages and no 2chains reference?
 6 years ago '08        #71
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
wise old man
 6 years ago '04        #72
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 ramanaa said:
you want hospitals but no taxes??? who do you think is going to pay for all this
nowhere in my statement even suggested whatever bullsh*t you just spat out.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago