most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2012, 01:41 PM         #81
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Everyone hates us for plenty of reasons that have nothing to do with sports, and it's our own fault.
 02-08-2012, 01:41 PM         #82
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plaxico why the Hate don't understand it
 6 years ago '04        #83
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,063 | Props total: 11875 11875
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Here's a muthafuhka who hasn't been outside in over a decade.

and just cause you see an NY on little Orko in my av don't make me no Giants fan.

M said:
Why would anyone hate Humphries? Did they poll Kim's fans?
Humphries is a tricky one. On one hand, he's a pretty decent player, and clearly the poor bastard let Kim's gaping vag put a spell on him, and he got fu*ked.

On the other hand, he talks like a caveman, is clearly a simp, appears to have the IQ of a screwdriver, has no personality, and may have been the most boring character in the history of reality television. And there are a lot, but jesus this guy is dull.
 6 years ago '10        #84
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Most athletes r black

Atleast most of the good ones
 6 years ago '08        #85
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,202 | Props total: 5324 5324
 dtown1759 said:

Humphries is a tricky one. On one hand, he's a pretty decent player, and clearly the poor bastard let Kim's gaping vag put a spell on him, and he got fu*ked.

On the other hand, he talks like a caveman, is clearly a simp, appears to have the IQ of a screwdriver, has no personality, and may have been the most boring character in the history of reality television. And there are a lot, but jesus this guy is dull.
Ahh ok, I didn't watch the show, but I saw clips of him putting her in her place and for that he should be loved, not hated
 6 years ago '09        #86
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 UcantCme said:
f!ghting is a part of hockey tho fam...f!ghting isnt apart of football.
Thanks stupid little fish now allow me to explain. Not once was I talking about f!ghting or I would have brought up f!ghting. I am talking about the guys who have slashed guys with skates, hit guys with sticks and some of the other incidents we have seen that didnt involve one punch thrown. Those incidents are all criminal offenses yet many of these guys were allowed to get off without all the drama some of the black athletes listed were allowed to get away with.

Think about this people, many white athletes have cheated on their wives and it never made news. Kobe and Tiger do and they are the worst people ever. Mark Chmura r*ped his babysitter, did time and you only saw slight outrage in Packer nation not the world or all over espn yet TO is vilified for being outspoken? Come on man, open your eyes people its more going on than you want to accept is going on.
 6 years ago '10        #87
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 1443 1443
 Fly 2ndComing said:
People hate Suh for trying to stomp on a guy but two white guys in two different sports actually stomped on people and nobody gave a fu*k about saying those guys were dirty or hated. sh*t, n*ggas have almost k!lled muthafu*kas in hockey but you dont hear about any of them being hated.

Its only cool and newsworthy to hold black athletes to this high standard.
word, where was the hate for bill romanowski back in the day?
 6 years ago '09        #88
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
I know people who known Hump since his high school days that say he was the jackass people see today but he isnt a bad person. He is just a c*cky arrogant guy, but it doesnt mean he deserves to be hated. sh*t, that was always the knock on him coming out of high school when he contemplated entering the draft, then again his freshman year at Minnesota and when he entered the draft after.

I guess a reality show appearance or two have shown that side, now everybody hates him.
 6 years ago '04        #89
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,063 | Props total: 11875 11875
Agreed "hate" is a strong word, and people if you REALLY asked them who they HATED, would be more likely to name a politician, a bully they had from their childhood, an obnoxious neighbor,etc. rather than an athlete. "Most hated' means in itself that the list is relative.

as far as humphries, there is one more factor in play. every time i see dude, i think of this scene. anyone else??

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,932 | Props total: 59 59
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Thanks stupid little fish now allow me to explain. Not once was I talking about f!ghting or I would have brought up f!ghting. I am talking about the guys who have slashed guys with skates, hit guys with sticks and some of the other incidents we have seen that didnt involve one punch thrown. Those incidents are all criminal offenses yet many of these guys were allowed to get off without all the drama some of the black athletes listed were allowed to get away with.

Think about this people, many white athletes have cheated on their wives and it never made news. Kobe and Tiger do and they are the worst people ever. Mark Chmura r*ped his babysitter, did time and you only saw slight outrage in Packer nation not the world or all over espn yet TO is vilified for being outspoken? Come on man, open your eyes people its more going on than you want to accept is going on.
so you try to sound intelligent but yet you drop to the level of name calling. good try.

hitting a guy with your stick is called slashing and is handled in a form of a penalty.

this list never said that ppl hated these atheletes to the point that they wanted to k!ll them or have them stoned to death. They merely asked what sports fan do you hate the most. In a sports atmosphere as a fan and as a fan of teams that they play against. I dont see why yall are taking this way past the level than what it was intended for. ohh wait, you had to have yet another reason to throw out the race card.

How many ppl have heard of Mark Chmura? Now how many ppl have heard of Mike Vick or Kobe Bryant? Quit reachin.
 6 years ago '08        #91
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,862 | Props total: 9187 9187
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
well for me its not about hating ben.. i only hate ben when he plays the ravens..

thing is he r*ped 2 bi*ches and is not on the list..but you got plax who shot nobody but his damn self and hes and hes at the top..fu*k kinda sht is that?
big ben didnt r*pe anyone and ur a feminist f*ggot if u believe he did

ATHLETES DONT r*pe bi*chES. PERIOD. maybe 1/100 and even then it was someone off the rocker to begin with
 6 years ago '11        #92
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
List should be Top 5 Most Hated By White People..

Black people dont hate Vick, Suh, Tiger, or Plaxico. Humphries? Nobody cares enough to hate him
 6 years ago '11        #93
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
 Illuminati said:
big ben didnt r*pe anyone and ur a feminist f*ggot if u believe he did

ATHLETES DONT r*pe bi*chES. PERIOD. maybe 1/100 and even then it was someone off the rocker to begin with

like i give a fu*k what YOU say ..give a fu*k about you or them bi*ches

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 02-08-2012 at 04:36 PM..
 02-08-2012, 04:59 PM         #94
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, yall are hella dumb for not understanding why people dislike Plaxico..
 6 years ago '07        #95
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 HipHop Since 93 said:
List should be Top 5 Most Hated By White People..

Black people dont hate Vick, Suh, Tiger, or Plaxico. Humphries? Nobody cares enough to hate him
i'm black and i "hate" both of them
 02-08-2012, 05:10 PM         #96
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
People hate Suh for trying to stomp on a guy but two white guys in two different sports this year actually stomped on people and nobody gave a fu*k about saying those guys were dirty or hated. sh*t, n*ggas have almost k!lled muthafu*kas in hockey but you dont hear about any of them being hated.

Its only cool and newsworthy to hold black athletes to this high standard.
Hatred in regards to Black people comes natural for most whites.

There is alot of insecurity and envy when white-males see these supremely gifted athletes dominating sports and making millions of dollars.

Many whites are under the a.ssumption that Black folk just come out of the womb with the ability to catch a football or dunk a basketball so theres no hard-work involved, no sacrifice...just Negro-genes.

The deep-seeded resentment, envy and natural hatred often manifests itself at sporting events were they use racial slurs or sports blogs were they vent about "spoiled Black thugs" who get rich and then marry white women and beat or cheat on them.

Yes there is a double-standard and racist undertones but this is America so I am not surprised.

Pistol Peter said:
Im Black and I dont have any hatred in my heart..must have been how I was raised.
 6 years ago '07        #97
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 VicDutch said:

[pic - click to view]

OMG.. THOSE BEWBS!!!

-.-
she could suffocate me anytime
 6 years ago '05        #98
outkast 3 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 164 164
 Black Samurai said:
okay why do people hate Kris Humphries? Only thing he did wrong was try to turn a hoe into a house wife.
thats y
america knows thats a cardinal sin
 6 years ago '08        #99
illwill23 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 4 4
so we hate people that do stupid sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #100
illwill23 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 4 4
 Pistol Peter said:
you aint really black just darkskinned. It's hard to find a "real" black person who can hate another black person that white people hate. If white people hate them i love them because 9/10 times white people can't look past the color of skin with black americans. If we commit a terrible crime or act it is damn near unforgivable for them. If you are black in America you better damn well not act "urban" at all if you get into trouble. Hell, Tiger Woods is paying the price because they feel they got bamboozled. Like white athletes don't do the same sh*t all the time. Tiger Woods was the first golfer that cheated EVER!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy