BMF Leader Big Meech Says T.I. Never Snitched

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 strongthetruth said:
True enough I'm in the streets but best believe I'm trying my damn hardest to get out this sh*t. This sh*t ain't nothing to be proud of. I don't rap about selling dope and I never will. And you only owe loyalty to the people you know and a.ssociate with, nobody on here personally knows Tip so why be worried about that man's life? And I have no idea how throwing up a "L" for Loyal G's resembles a "C." You trying your hardest to make me out to be something I'm not. I'm not a gangbanger dude. I really do appreciate you checking out my work and taking the time to quote my lyrics though. No sarcasm at all :dancingcool:
You say you trying your hardest but music and image says otherwise, if it aint sh*t to be proud of then why promote that life? Rapping about your mistakes and transitioning is 1 thing, but to rap about your mistakes and maintaining your old life makes no sense in my view, Im not judging you but since you jumped out there trying to discredit my argument now we head-to-head debating.

and false, you owe loyalty to everyone, you most importantly owe loyalty to yourself.

you say you aren't a gangbanger but yet your music and image shows otherwise, i can dig it though, u saying you arent because your a 3 strike holder, so if i was in your shoes I would swear up and down until the sun died out I wasn't either, but dont try and lie to me or play me for stupid. a L and C looks COMPLETELY different when throwing them up in a hand gesture.

so like I said, too many coincidences to just chalk em up as coincidences.
 6 years ago '05        #122
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 peeyump said:
A square box of Apple Jacks bruh?!?!?
 02-08-2012, 11:39 AM         #123
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
its not natural citric acid Freemind,

It is a powdered, concentrated form.

but line is the chemicals used in mountain dew is far from safe, but i wont argue with you. it's your body champ.
 ronin said:
I have a book called "Psycho-Cybernetics" which talks about the nervous system not being able to determine rather imagined actions or real actions are actually happening and takes both situations as being real.

They gave the example of using subjects from a basketball team, tested their accuracy for making baskets from the free-throw line. After that they broke them down into 3 groups, 1 group did no practicing, 1 group practice for 30 mins a day and the last group didn't shoot no baskets for the time period but only imagined/visualized them shooting baskets.

The group that did no practicing showed no improvement
The group that practicing shooting showed improvement
But the group that only visualized showed about the same improvement as the ones who actually shot baskets

Lol just hit reply under the post you want to quote. And what I was saying was I know I am experiencing an alternate reality, it felt way more sufferer than a "normal dream".
 ronin said:
the simpsons arcade game,

when is this available again?

peeyump said:
A square box of Apple Jacks bruh?!?!?
Classic E-40 line, West-Coast slanguage

[video - click to view]

You must be from the South.
 02-08-2012, 11:51 AM         #124
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so T.I. paid meech legal fees....

i see what they did there
 02-08-2012, 11:52 AM         #125
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI is a real a.ss dude
 02-08-2012, 11:52 AM         #126
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just dont like his music AT all
 6 years ago '07        #127
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,487 | Props total: 14992 14992
 ronin said:
So you didn't read my post you quoted?

Meech is business orientated AND he is a intelligent man to some extent, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten as big as he had gotten.

Bottom line, Meech received free publicity even if it was from a fraud, that's how the fan's are now-a-days (not all, but the one's who hold the biggest dollar), NO ONE wants to hear that their favorite rapper is a fluke, it takes for them to do personal research and reach that understanding on their own grounds, hearing it from another man rub's em the wrong way and forces them to protect their pride and protect the rapper in question.

Meech allowing ross to use his name so ross can get more street cred and at the same time bring understanding and new eyes and ears to his cause. but if you can't understand that, I aint going to keep retyping the same argument in different wording and phrasing.
so meech letting ross use his name would make meech look like a snitch right
 6 years ago '05        #128
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 timdog said:
so meech letting ross use his name would make meech look like a snitch right
Lol what?! is that really your logic or you grasping for a win here?

Graftedgenes said:

Lol 1st you jump out there, I shut your sh*t down then you respond on some humble sh*t, now you pull 3 quotes in another feeble and failed attempt to make me look like something.

you backed out of the debate HUMBLY, you can't turn back around and throw more rocks champ. and those 3 quotes of me says I read, I research and I like videogames. lmao nice try, got any more interesting quotes to "expose" me with?
 6 years ago '07        #129
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,487 | Props total: 14992 14992
 ronin said:
Lol what?! is that really your logic or you grasping for a win here?

im not looking for a win

im just showing you meech trying to stay relevant thats all
 02-08-2012, 12:50 PM         #130
StraightLiq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Might have to make a pacer account for myself.... lil sister gets some boyfriends, and I find one with dirt he gonna be shooked like who the fu*k is this guy
 6 years ago '10        #131
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
inb4BIGMEECHwritesalettersayingWEEZYaREALBLOOD
 02-08-2012, 01:13 PM         #132
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal Mind said:
But if white suburban nerds posing as black guys from the street on boxden say he snitched, then he snitched. Big Meech is lying.

^^^Deeper than rap....

Its hella entertaining.

Self-admitted "Nerds" giving input on street-matters because they got some street-knowledge from a third party are in here calling rappers "Frauds" for doing the same thing they doing in their music.

People need to stay neutral and reserve judgment until they can provide proof, but till them just take Meehie's word for bond.
 6 years ago '06        #133
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I am going to take a look into that Pacer site, it looks interesting. As far as the TI thing goes, we all know how the media works and rap fans aren't the brightest group of people. These are the same people that watch reality television and think that's unscripted.
 6 years ago '04        #134
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5467 5467
no records = no proof. why the ongoing speculation? it's an old and tired subject
 6 years ago '04        #135
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29610 29610
^lol the squares ahd to come out to try and prove their weak point lol...they in here more than TI fans...

TI WON
 6 years ago '04        #136
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
it pays to be a nerd because the corporations, chamber of commerce need geeks/nerds. I hve seen a many mob families put money on the education of a nerd. Infact 2pac was a nerd but they repackaged and marketed him as street guy. That nerd might grow up to be someone to help solve problems. Them gangster are nerds to a degree because if they aint hustling smart they a.ss to will have a nice cold prison floor waiting for them. I hate these fools they got the neighborhoods living fear. Nobody gives a damn about your life its almost like because you gangster your life have more meaning.

These n*ggas living a fantasy a late 1980's fantasy. Now I see gang members going back to college when the street life bullsh*t dont work out.

What about operation FAST AND FURIOUS? As DEVIN the Dude stated,"n*gga dont believe that song that n*gga is wrong gangsters dont live that long. All the big time gangsters like Ice Cube have moved on to more productive ways in what they do. Fools trying to worry about a stupid block when its a whole world of money out their.

Judge Greg Mathis is another example even though I dont like him some of his childish bullsh*t. He has psychopathic personalty that he tries to hid from the public. He is an example how a gang member can use psychopathic traits for high profile careers like Judge, CEO, or Politician.
 6 years ago '10        #137
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Graftedgenes said:

YUP, where the cereal boxes are not square.
 02-10-2012, 08:30 AM         #138
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
YUP, where the cereal boxes are not square.
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes

E-40 Lifestyles.wmv - YouTube

OG Thread by Flix. What ever happened to that book 40 water was working on ? It was advertised in his cd booklets years ago.
 6 years ago '09        #139
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 DCoop04 said:
tip won
classic
that video/song ended what little shot shawty lo had of being "on top".

as for the snitching part...
what's new INTERNET WARRIORS been 100% sure that t.i. snitched.
haven't read through the thread, but i'm guessing that they are now discrediting meech in order to keep on their t.i. snitched stance
 02-10-2012, 09:18 AM         #140
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
as for the snitching part...
what's new INTERNET WARRIORS been 100% sure that t.i. snitched.
haven't read through the thread, but i'm guessing that they are now discrediting meech in order to keep on their t.i. snitched stance
The thing about the whole T.I. being labeled a snitch for me is how, if you're a felon already, do you only get 1 year on machine gun charges ? The usual response is he has $, idk
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy