BMF Leader Big Meech Says T.I. Never Snitched

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8457 8457
 babalou said:
how the fu*k would he know like he's a mothetfukkin federal prosecutor.
Where is the families and homeboys of these "people" T.I. snitched on????

Wheres the Worldstar videos of a bunch of dudes saying T.I. ratted on their cousin?

Just answer me these magical questions.

How you can proclaim someone something without having a shred of evidence is just crazy to me
 6 years ago '11        #102
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
i hope T.I snitched,

everyone should snitch,

the whole concept of not snitching is fu*kin retarded
 6 years ago '06        #103
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 panelas said:
da fu*k is tha use of doing tha damn crime?
 6 years ago '07        #104
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 590 590
TIP JEEZY GUCCI & YOUNG BUCK ALL fu*kED WIT BMF
 6 years ago '09        #105
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 732 732
My thing is, if you're minds made up pretty much nothing will change it, not just this case, but all "snitching". But, n*ggas do trip me out how they apply situations to "their" view. No one trusts' the cops, feds, judges or prosecutors until they want to. They crooked, but they don't lie or hide stuff if it's about someone they like/know. Pretty much everyone knows someone in the hood that snitched without you seing their paperwork. Just like the fame argument, some say being famous you get targeted unfairly, while some say you get breaks because you're famous.

No one really knows what he did, but to dismiss the chance that his status helped him get off is crazy, just like believing there's no chance that he could've made a "secret" deal. Both are very possible.
 6 years ago '09        #106
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 732 732
 panelas said:
i hope T.I snitched,

everyone should snitch,

I can only speak for myself, and I was taught and raised that I handle my own business. Just cause I did some stupid sh*t don't mean I bring another n*gga down.

n*ggas do get the definition of snitching twisted tho.

Just speaking on T.I.'s case as much as we know, to me, if he told who k!lled his homie cause he felt like that's the right thing to do, he didn't snitch. If he told cause he got caught with them guns and was trying to help his self outta trouble, he snitched.

Me personally, I never would've told the police. But to each his own.
 6 years ago '10        #107
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Ya do know the justice system is a business like anything else right? All the lawyers, prosecutors, and judges are the best of friends eatin lunch together everyday...

Now if you pay the right lawyer the right amount of money, you'll beat almost any charge
 6 years ago '11        #108
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,389 | Props total: 3853 3853
So, is meech saying that if TIP pointed at the guy in court who murdered his best friend, he would then be a snitch? SMH, Glad this dude will never be free again.
 6 years ago '11        #109
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
U know these knoweverything internet geeks will f!ght this sh*t like a appeal.

But stfu f*ggits:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '10        #110
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Graftedgenes said:
Kneegrow please.

You prolly as square as a box of Apple-jacks.

A square box of Apple Jacks bruh?!?!?
 6 years ago '11        #111
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
why do yall give so much of a fu*k tho?..n*ggas act like they hang with this n*gga ..i dont kno this n*gga niether do yall.. honestly if the dude snitched..one of these hatin a.ss n*ggas in the game woulda found the paperwork by now..dont matter tho..you n*ggas like bi*ches on here..when this n*gga ross is living another n*ggas life ..stole his name..lied about being a CO for no reason..and yall hating on TIP
 6 years ago '09        #112
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
man i bet none of you n*ggaz on hea got a felony on record...stfu... bunch of lames..
 6 years ago '04        #113
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
Well, if Big Meech said it then it must be the gospel.

.............. nah, FOH, the n*gga TI is a snitch.
 6 years ago '10        #114
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 FappingFapstar said:
wonder how much TI paid for this letter
I don't think Meech needs TI's money
 6 years ago '04        #115
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
They dont have to give you access to all court documents . Just like when they finally do decide to release them , they have some shyt blacked out. I dont know if the dude snitched, but I know something isnt right, he had to say something, cause cash just aint buying you out of everything , and they dont want cash they want names, not money.

You say cash can get you out of situations, so why is it hard to believe that his cash was used to cover up his snitching . Say Atlantic did step in, how would it look , info coming out he snitched ? Their best selling rapper is now DONE SON .. IDK , I think it's some strange shyt going on in the game, and thats just my 2 cents .
 6 years ago '06        #116
80's Baby 12 heat pts12
space
space
$279 | Props total: 688 688
I don't believe Tip snitched from the jump... Once they found out his name was really on a "Hit list" and some of the names on the list had came up missing, plus the threatening calls and stuff... It kind of validated him having the guns in a way. Convicted felon or not... If I found out my name was on a "Hit List" I'm doing the same thing. America is crazy. A man still should have the right to protect himself. Felon or not! My opinion tho!
 6 years ago '10        #117
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Meechie loves the attention don't he?
Why he didn't speak on Jeezy's "fakeness" since thats what n*ggas really wanna know about.

When the last time Tip been to H-Town since that "f!ght" with Flip in Cloverland? These n*ggas know how he got out the deal .............

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #118
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,207 | Props total: 3253 3253
 ronin said:
You saying "What grown man worries about if another grown man snitched" but yet you repping "Loyality" and "Loyal G's" in all ya songs.

snitching plays into that word of "Loyalty" so now Im sounding ignorant?

You said "Leave the street's I Should, But you never seen a felon baby look this good" (2:40-2:44) in your "Vets" video but "Drug lords and kingpins don't represent success to me" ??? seriously????

"C-strong dont give ah fu*k bout You!, fu*k is wrong wit em?! // Let him hang wit the crew, let him push wit me" (On Your bi*ches & Vodka tape, track 7."Give it to Em'") but yet, again, "Drug lords and kingpins don't represent success to me"

stop it fam, and it's too many coincidences from the name, to the colors, the "SMF" to the hand drawn Loyal G's logo that resemble a hand throwing up a C

and Im ignorant, lmao right.

True enough I'm in the streets but best believe I'm trying my damn hardest to get out this sh*t. This sh*t ain't nothing to be proud of. I don't rap about selling dope and I never will. And you only owe loyalty to the people you know and a.ssociate with, nobody on here personally knows Tip so why be worried about that man's life? And I have no idea how throwing up a "L" for Loyal G's resembles a "C." You trying your hardest to make me out to be something I'm not. I'm not a gangbanger dude. I really do appreciate you checking out my work and taking the time to quote my lyrics though. No sarcasm at all :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #119
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 504 504
 hindsite21 said:
man i bet none of you n*ggaz on hea got a felony on record...stfu... bunch of lames..
how many you got on your record, that sh*t don't make you hard bruh.
 02-08-2012, 11:07 AM         #120
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 strongthetruth said:
True enough I'm in the streets but best believe I'm trying my damn hardest to get out this sh*t. This sh*t ain't nothing to be proud of. I don't rap about selling dope and I never will. And you only owe loyalty to the people you know and a.ssociate with, nobody on here personally knows Tip so why be worried about that man's life? And I have no idea how throwing up a "L" for Loyal G's resembles a "C." You trying your hardest to make me out to be something I'm not. I'm not a gangbanger dude. I really do appreciate you checking out my work and taking the time to quote my lyrics though. No sarcasm at all :dancingcool:
Real recognize Real.....too few of us

#nowfollowing #networking
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago