BMF Leader Big Meech Says T.I. Never Snitched

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1491 1491
 AriGold said:
Can't wait till this n*gga first week sales come in at 110,000

He ain't got no acting career and he got no side businesses.

Takers and ATL is not acting. He was playing himself.

TIP Lost!!!

I Dunno Understand how a n*gga with a MAJOR FILM DEAL to Produce and Star in Movies Lost?
 6 years ago '10        #82
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,821 | Props total: 2211 2211
 r.burgundy said:
yeah

anybody who has eva dealt wit tha system will tell u aint nothin more important than a good judge
10 machine guns my n*gga......with silencers and a previous record.
Don't take a genius to figure this out. You know better than that.
 6 years ago '10        #83
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 CartelFamill said:
I Dunno Understand how a n*gga with a MAJOR FILM DEAL to Produce and Star in Movies Lost?
He signed a 3 movie deal to star (not produce). He's already been in 1 of them with Takers.
Shrug that and stop making sh*t up.

6 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4818 4818
 AriGold said:
10 machine guns my n*gga......with silencers and a previous record.
Don't take a genius to figure this out. You know better than that.
listen young man,streets and prison aint yo lane.thats somethin clearly hav no idea about

1 of my homies who is fresh off a 12 year bid just violated and only got 32 months.

a f*ggot a.ss korean judge gav my lil cuz 36 months for a f!ght,1st offense and despite tha fact that even tha prosecutor requested leniency

my 1st case i was lookin at some time and ended up wit time served and a sh*tload of community service

it really comes down to who u got in ya corner and what type of judge u got.bottom line.tip is somebody who is positive in his community,any real judge will respect that
 02-08-2012, 01:12 AM         #85
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as its been said by every dude in federal prison, snitching is public record. if you want to go buy that, its black and white. but something in me, just wants to believe that when ur as big as T.I., with his lawyers, I want to say that they can find a way to "give information" without it being a part of the official record. Even if T.I. has to get his lawyer to actually give the info. I'm not saying he did it, i just think its illogical to say 100% he didn't help with the prosecution of someone else. either way, i'm a T.I. fan, dont really know the top level dudes of B.M.F., but some of the lower dudes in ATL and Detroit are still fam.
 02-08-2012, 01:14 AM         #86
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
Can't wait till this n*gga first week sales come in at 110,000

He ain't got no acting career and he got no side businesses.

Takers and ATL is not acting. He was playing himself.

TIP Lost!!!
no acting career? If you're getting paid to be in movies, you have an acting career.

TIP won. It doesn't matter if people think you're a GOOD actor or not. I don't think Ludacris is good, put he keeps getting roles in big movies. and he's only getting better.
 6 years ago '10        #87
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
listen young man,streets and prison aint yo lane.thats somethin clearly hav no idea about

1 of my homies who is fresh off a 12 year bid just violated and only got 32 months.

a f*ggot a.ss korean judge gav my lil cuz 36 months for a f!ght,1st offense and despite tha fact that even tha prosecutor requested leniency

my 1st case i was lookin at some time and ended up wit time served and a sh*tload of community service

it really comes down to who u got in ya corner and what type of judge u got.bottom line.tip is somebody who is positive in his community,any real judge will respect that
Young man?

Whatever n*gga with all that other sh*t...a high profile Fed case like that would never result in a 1 year sentence for a man that has a previous felony on his record that gets caught with all those machine guns. The silencers alone are years!!!
Positive in his community? bi*ch did you not hear how he had 10 machine guns? What was he going to do...hand them out on Thanksgiving?
When was he positive in the community? Was this before he got his 1st felony or after?

Wake the fu*k up and stop believing what you hear.
 6 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 CartelFamill said:
Big Meech was DRUG KINGPIN that a RAN A DRUG CARTEL....You think he's doin' it becuz he needs stay relevent?....There's 1,000's of BMF n*ggas that didnt go to jail....Meech didnt snitch and took 30 year's....THAT n*ggaS WORD LAW...

Yall n*ggas wanna see T.i.'s Paperwork?...Here Pay The Money and Look it up

<===========Right here....

And T.i. didnt snitch on the shooter....THE SHOOTERS OWN BROTHER SNITCHED ON HIM AND HIS BROTHER WAS DRIVING THE CAR....He Caught a Federal Case and told him he had information on the T.i.'s Friend getting murder.....Do research before you start yapping...and I aint none of yall talkin' from firsthand experience...Stay Square and STFU...I got numerous friends,family and partner's sittin' in federal jail,or on federal probation....n*gga snitch its IN BLACK OR WHITE PERIOD....

This time, Thomas' fate was sealed by the damaging testimony of his own brother, Padron Thomas, who was behind the wheel when Hosea fired at T.I.'s van after an altercation at a Cincinnati nightclub on May 3, 2006.

Smdh
what case he caught that he had to snitch on his brother?
 6 years ago '10        #89
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 freakbucket said:
no acting career? If you're getting paid to be in movies, you have an acting career.

TIP won. It doesn't matter if people think you're a GOOD actor or not. I don't think Ludacris is good, put he keeps getting roles in big movies. and he's only getting better.
Takers, ATL and 5 minutes in American Gangster?

6 years ago '07        #90
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 r.burgundy said:

u really have no clue what ur speaking on...there are mandatory sentences for charges bruh...no judge can change the law, TI had a deal in place and he never went to trial. His sentences was on a lesser charge but the other ones jus disappeared. Its a little known fact that he didnt serve time for the guns but for some intent type sh*t...the real charges just never materialized
 6 years ago '07        #91
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
All the n*gga Meech is doing is trying to clear T.I name by putting his stamp on the n*gga. Maybe cause he really belive T.I is a stand up n*gga or maybe for future business ventures who really knows? But everybody know once the Feds snatch you its pretty much a wrap dont they got like a 98% conviction rate i know its some crazy high number. So he took some type of deal to get a lighter sentence...community service, speaking at schools the crime stopper sh*t cause he a celebrity. Real street n*ggas know if you up in them jails and your paperwork aint right its getting back to the streets.
 6 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4818 4818
 AriGold said:
Young man?

Whatever n*gga with all that other sh*t...a high profile Fed case like that would never result in a 1 year sentence for a man that has a previous felony on his record that gets caught with all those machine guns. The silencers alone are years!!!
Positive in his community? bi*ch did you not hear how he had 10 machine guns? What was he going to do...hand them out on Thanksgiving?
When was he positive in the community? Was this before he got his 1st felony or after?

Wake the fu*k up and stop believing what you hear.
like i said jr,thats not your lane and please dont even begin to try and front like it is for bx lol

t.i damn near single handedly rebuit bankhead dipsh*t.he started a construction company and hired mostly felons that couldnt get work.but this is sh*t that white media doesnt report about

wake tha fu*k up from tha dream that u in,and resume your regular life of a regular kid.street biz is just not u lol

if dudes more certified than u sayin he aint a snitch,who tha fu*k are u to question that
 02-08-2012, 01:25 AM         #93
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sandwich time n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #94
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 AriGold said:
Takers, ATL and 5 minutes in American Gangster?

c'mon son. i don't even particularly like the guy anymore. but saying that is just hating.
 02-08-2012, 01:28 AM         #95
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
c'mon son. i don't even particularly like the guy anymore. but saying that is just hating.
We talkin bout practice n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #96
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 strongthetruth said:
SMF? Crip? n*gga I do music and I'm not gang affiliated at all. That sh*t is wacker than wack lmao. Drug lords and kingpins don't represent success to me so they could never be any kind figure to me. I'm a 3 time felon myself that has done multiple prison bids and I know exactly why Meech is talking all this sh*t......because he has nothing else better to do but write letters about sh*t no one cares about. What grown man worries about if another grown man snitched if it has nothing to do with him? You sound real ignorant. I'm here in Atl and NOBODY is worried about if Tip snitched or not. The sh*t is over and done with. And I don't know about nowhere else but BMF presence is non-existent down here. Me being a crip and looking up to a n*gga name Tookey though
You saying "What grown man worries about if another grown man snitched" but yet you repping "Loyality" and "Loyal G's" in all ya songs.

snitching plays into that word of "Loyalty" so now Im sounding ignorant?

You said "Leave the street's I Should, But you never seen a felon baby look this good" (2:40-2:44) in your "Vets" video but "Drug lords and kingpins don't represent success to me" ??? seriously????

"C-strong dont give ah fu*k bout You!, fu*k is wrong wit em?! // Let him hang wit the crew, let him push wit me" (On Your bi*ches & Vodka tape, track 7."Give it to Em'") but yet, again, "Drug lords and kingpins don't represent success to me"

stop it fam, and it's too many coincidences from the name, to the colors, the "SMF" to the hand drawn Loyal G's logo that resemble a hand throwing up a C

and Im ignorant, lmao right.
 6 years ago '05        #97
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
November 1997 arrest and subsequent conviction for distribution of cocaine, manufacturing and distributing a controlled substance, and giving authorities a false name. served seven months in jail and released on seven years' probation. Sept 2003 - arrested in Florida for striking an officer, trespassing and disorderly conduct. Dec. 2003 - warrant issued in Geogia for violating parole 2004 arrested for ecstasy and firearm got charges dropped to a probation violation. Got 3 years did one and while he was in jail he shot a video he didnt have permission for. Jan. 2005 - sentenced in Florida to 18 months' probation and 75 hours of community service

Mar. 2005 - violated Florida parole by driving a car with a suspended license - 150 additional hours of community added to his sentence
Apr. 2005 - after failing to fulfill community service requirements, another warrant was issued in Florida May 2005 - released from Georgia jail on $25,000 bond
2005 - arrested for threatening man outside Atlanta strip club; charge dismissed 2007 caught buying three machine guns and two silencers. 3 handguns and 1/2 pound of weed were found in the vehicle he was driving. T.I.'s longtime girlfriend, Xscape member Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, was also arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and Ecstasy(same car). Shortly after the arrest, ATF agents executed a federal search warrant for HARRIS' house at 429 Creekview Lane in College Park. In a walk-in closet in HARRIS' bedroom, the agents found six more firearms (three rifles, two pistols, and a revolver)

On November 21, 2008, T.I. testified in the murder trial of a member of his entourage and a close friend, Philant Johnson (1980-2006)

On March 27, 2009, U.S. District Judge Charles A. Pannell, Jr. sentenced T.I. to one year and one day in prison and ordered to pay $100,300 for federal weapons charges

U tell me how he is not in jail
 6 years ago '06        #98
trillmofo07 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
 SixOneFour said:
n*gga just want somebody to send him some bread ole feen a.ss.
4REAL...Lmao this n*gga dnt need T.I. to send him no bread, its only so much you can buy in there..his books probably stay stacked..and he not in there by hisself
 6 years ago '06        #99
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 J Real said:
November 1997 arrest and subsequent conviction for distribution of cocaine, manufacturing and distributing a controlled substance, and giving authorities a false name. served seven months in jail and released on seven years' probation. Sept 2003 - arrested in Florida for striking an officer, trespassing and disorderly conduct. Dec. 2003 - warrant issued in Geogia for violating parole 2004 arrested for ecstasy and firearm got charges dropped to a probation violation. Got 3 years did one and while he was in jail he shot a video he didnt have permission for. Jan. 2005 - sentenced in Florida to 18 months' probation and 75 hours of community service

Mar. 2005 - violated Florida parole by driving a car with a suspended license - 150 additional hours of community added to his sentence
Apr. 2005 - after failing to fulfill community service requirements, another warrant was issued in Florida May 2005 - released from Georgia jail on $25,000 bond
2005 - arrested for threatening man outside Atlanta strip club; charge dismissed 2007 caught buying three machine guns and two silencers. 3 handguns and 1/2 pound of weed were found in the vehicle he was driving. T.I.'s longtime girlfriend, Xscape member Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, was also arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and Ecstasy(same car). Shortly after the arrest, ATF agents executed a federal search warrant for HARRIS' house at 429 Creekview Lane in College Park. In a walk-in closet in HARRIS' bedroom, the agents found six more firearms (three rifles, two pistols, and a revolver)

On November 21, 2008, T.I. testified in the murder trial of a member of his entourage and a close friend, Philant Johnson (1980-2006)

On March 27, 2009, U.S. District Judge Charles A. Pannell, Jr. sentenced T.I. to one year and one day in prison and ordered to pay $100,300 for federal weapons charges

U tell me how he is not in jail

Freemasons? lol and when folks cry about a person snitching. do they mean "i know who k!lled my friend, let me tell you" snitching or "i dont wanna go to jail for these guns, so can i tell you about my friend who sells crack and stays 2 blocks down the road from the police station" snitching. cause if u rockin w/ the 1st one, go-on to he//. lol i didn't know it was illy to protect people you don't know for k!lling ones you loved. i could be wrong though. lol
 6 years ago '05        #100
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
only t.i. haters in the first place thought he snitched so it's not like it matters IMO.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy