Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 S W A N said:
Once again i will say this...who with a bigger public profile could Tip actually snitch on? Feds had just what they wanted. A highly visible "thug" platinum selling rapper. There isnt really too many people Tip could snitch on to save his a.ss. Money is a very powerful thing.

[pic - click to view]

02-07-2012, 11:59 PM         #62
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Oh yea, Im def a Square. aint no shame in that, I was raised by a Mother and Father who wasn't on the straight and narrow, and I have first hand knowledge sources who I sponge up information from, so unlike you or any other of these lil sh*t stains I know what it is Im speaking on and about.

and LMAO @ me liking comic books, or keeping abrea$t about knowledge and information makes me a lame. you prime example of a n*gga who got his head twisted based of these studio gangsters.

Slim I can out argue you in ANY venue you choose based off a couple reasons.

1). Research
2). Common Sense.

so now what else you wanna throw out to attempt to make my arguments seem incorrect or false? I'll entertain ya feeble attempts until I doze off.
I respect that first paragraph, you can be qualified to speak on game-related ish if you have the a.ssociations and affiliations to do so.

I ain't call you a lame but you calling folk losers and other names knowing they don't know any better, this ain't like HipHop were you can read a book or watch a KRS-One lecture on HipHop culture, you talking about the Federal Court system and all that sh*t that comes with it.

I don't believe in the concept of "studio-gangsterism" because I don't believe verbatim anything I hear in songs or street-poetry....I simply appreciate the craft and throw it away.
If I need street-knowledge that's not already in my brain-computer I got friends and family for that

I don't want you to debate me, I want you to go research the federal guidelines for ex-con in possession of a firearm with non-violent prior convictions.

Neither party on either side can make an argument until everybody knows were T.I. was at on the sentencing grid and all the conditions in his plea agreement.

You already know you can't put a snitch-jacket on a man without paperwork so I'm neutral.
 6 years ago '07        #63
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15080 15080
 ronin said:
the difference between Buying publicity and allowing it is very big.

If Meech had asked Ross to keep his name ringing, I wouldn't defend it. but for Meech to get on record and say "n*gga dont say my name" is stupid, especially if he wants to transition from street money to legit legal music industry profits.

Just because he doesn't lean on Rick Ross doesn't for 1 second mean's he and Ross is friends, @ around that time BMF song dropped Meech also released a book detailing his life so why commit financial suicide by restricting a n*gga (who only said his name to up his false street cred) saying your name? Since Ross used his name to make profits, he gone piggy back off rosses brain dead fan base to do the same, easy money profiting logic.

Business minded is what Meech is, Ross is using Smoke & Mirrors and diversion to get his profits, Meech know's his Life alone will secure him financial stability so he playing the game by the rule he restricted to while incarcerated.
why would meech want a fraud like ross using his name why he aint denounce it

but like i said meech just wanna keep his name out there
 6 years ago '06        #64
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
he didnt snitch money and some people in high places got TIP that deal.
 02-08-2012, 12:05 AM         #65
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
don't forget about that Lil Wayne guy...a "BLOOOOOOODDD" n*gga wearing female clothes/shoes but they have no problem with that
You laughing but in Cali' they got OG Bloods they knowingly fu*k "boys" in prison and come home and still be on that gay sh*t......they got skaters in gangs out here this ain't the movies.
 6 years ago '05        #66
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I respect that first paragraph, you can be qualified to speak on game-related ish if you have the a.ssociations and affiliations to do so.

I ain't call you a lame but you calling folk losers and other names knowing they don't know any better, this ain't like HipHop were you can read a book or watch a KRS-One lecture on HipHop culture, you talking about the Federal Court system and all that sh*t that comes with it.

I don't believe in the concept of "studio-gangsterism" because I don't believe verbatim anything I hear in songs or street-poetry....I simply appreciate the craft and throw it away.
If I need street-knowledge that's not already in my brain-computer I got friends and family for that

I don't want you to debate me, I want you to go research the federal guidelines for ex-con in possession of a firearm with non-violent prior convictions.

Neither party on either side can make an argument until everybody knows were T.I. was at on the sentencing grid and all the conditions in his plea agreement.

You already know you can't put a snitch-jacket on a man without paperwork so I'm neutral.
Lol, Kool.

But for me I appreciate the craft of Rapping and Hip-Hop culture, and I take it rather serious. Music is my Love, All genres but especially Rap. and I can not give credit, backing or support for fraudulent artist's, regardless of how catchy or nice they sound.

I don't respect the craft of a Studio-Gangster because of several factors, most importantly due to the fact and the power that music has on influencing a person. if you put out lie's you end up influencing a generation of impressionable kids who are being led right into a trap thinking sh*t is as sweet as some of these liars proclaim it to be.

And my stance on this whole thing is as you have said, we are in the age of information. I can learn of things that take place in half a globe away within seconds. with that said, I can learn what goes on in my own backyard (America) within seconds as well, and T.I. has no paper work on him labeling him a snitch nor is any of the transcripts released shows or points to him snitching.
 6 years ago '11        #67
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 strongthetruth said:
You talking like dude is some prominent Black History figure. A big time dope dealer that got busted because he was too flashy and ignorant now he selling his soul to try and stay relevant in the streets cause truth be told BMF is history. The pen got him showing his true colors which ain't what he portrayed when he was on the streets. Like really who speaks on another man's case out the blue like that? n*ggas don't care if Tip snitched or not at this point
You got it wrong they got caught up because southwest T meech brother got caught slipping!.
And T was the lowkey one.

In southwest "the hole" Detroit are bmf members left! I know I'm from there.
 6 years ago '05        #68
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 timdog said:
why would meech want a fraud like ross using his name why he aint denounce it

but like i said meech just wanna keep his name out there
So you didn't read my post you quoted?

Meech is business orientated AND he is a intelligent man to some extent, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten as big as he had gotten.

Bottom line, Meech received free publicity even if it was from a fraud, that's how the fan's are now-a-days (not all, but the one's who hold the biggest dollar), NO ONE wants to hear that their favorite rapper is a fluke, it takes for them to do personal research and reach that understanding on their own grounds, hearing it from another man rub's em the wrong way and forces them to protect their pride and protect the rapper in question.

Meech allowing ross to use his name so ross can get more street cred and at the same time bring understanding and new eyes and ears to his cause. but if you can't understand that, I aint going to keep retyping the same argument in different wording and phrasing.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
and my reply to this is n!gga how da fu*k do you know?
You was already locked up when he got locked up. da fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '10        #70
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221

All the n*ggas in here talking about money and high up people got TIP off are the same n*ggas that would snitch if it came down to it.

He was in the Feds people. Why don't you ask all them drug dealers worth close to a billion if their money helped them. Ask them politicians if the people they knew helped them.

Open your eyes people.
 6 years ago '04        #71
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
who gives a fu*k??? t.i aint nobody special
 6 years ago '10        #72
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
he didnt snitch money and some people in high places got TIP that deal.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #73
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3332 3332
 ronin said:
It's EASY to connect the dot's with you, just the funny sh*t to ME (and maybe Im wrong) but "SMF" and a primary Blue color scheme, so Im guess your Crip too huh? lmao, just as Tookey and Raymond Lee may be prominent figures in regards to YOUR life, BMF and Big Meech is prominent black history figures to certain folks.

and to be honest, to the history of Blacks in America due to the influence he, and his organization as exhibited and shown to the culture of "urban life" as well (and more importantly) Hip-Hop.

n*ggas STILL speak on T.I. being a snitch or not, so don't twist truth just to suite your frail argument.

And Yes, MOST drug dealers get busted for being too flashy, History is the witness and can attest to this, sh*t isn't rocket science. And as far as you saying BMF is history, BMF is STILL an active organization with members all over the US, might not be as successful as they were when Big Meech was outside the prison walls but BMF still garners respect amongst those circles in which street life is the only means for some.

Quit it money, you sounding dumb. and just as YOU are in here speaking on Big Meech, he is doing the samething towards T.I. he voicing his opinion and spreading his feelings, his letter isn't for everyone, it was penned for those who it mattered to most, obviously not you so why u tripping?

fu*k outta here, BMF name was giving "new spotlight" due to Rick Ross & A&E shows, BMF been known about and still have active members as I have stated before, do your research before you take the words of a rapper as to the legacy or legitimacy of a organization that was in existence before he ever touched a mic.

SMF? Crip? n*gga I do music and I'm not gang affiliated at all. That sh*t is wacker than wack lmao. Drug lords and kingpins don't represent success to me so they could never be any kind figure to me. I'm a 3 time felon myself that has done multiple prison bids and I know exactly why Meech is talking all this sh*t......because he has nothing else better to do but write letters about sh*t no one cares about. What grown man worries about if another grown man snitched if it has nothing to do with him? You sound real ignorant. I'm here in Atl and NOBODY is worried about if Tip snitched or not. The sh*t is over and done with. And I don't know about nowhere else but BMF presence is non-existent down here. Me being a crip and looking up to a n*gga name Tookey though
 02-08-2012, 12:43 AM         #74
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Lol, Kool.

But for me I appreciate the craft of Rapping and Hip-Hop culture, and I take it rather serious. Music is my Love, All genres but especially Rap. and I can not give credit, backing or support for fraudulent artist's, regardless of how catchy or nice they sound.

I don't respect the craft of a Studio-Gangster because of several factors, most importantly due to the fact and the power that music has on influencing a person. if you put out lie's you end up influencing a generation of impressionable kids who are being led right into a trap thinking sh*t is as sweet as some of these liars proclaim it to be.

And my stance on this whole thing is as you have said, we are in the age of information. I can learn of things that take place in half a globe away within seconds. with that said, I can learn what goes on in my own backyard (America) within seconds as well, and T.I. has no paper work on him labeling him a snitch nor is any of the transcripts released shows or points to him snitching.
This sh*t is like a soap-opera for men or some sh*t.

you got 50-cent who the entire industry calls a snitch telling the world that T.I. is a snitch

Bleu from BMF is doing songs with Ross & MMG and he got issues with Jeezy who got issues with Ross & Alley-Boy who been talking to Meech on the line...

.....and now a two week old letter from Meech co-signing T.I.

Well it looks to me as if there's an individual out there that better shoot some money to Meech books and put up on his attorney before this gets uglier...and you know who I'm talking about.
 6 years ago '07        #75
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3332 3332
 Insurgent313 said:
You got it wrong they got caught up because southwest T meech brother got caught slipping!.
And T was the lowkey one.

In southwest "the hole" Detroit are bmf members left! I know I'm from there.
Naw you got it wrong. These n*ggas was down here drawing too much attention with all the billboards and helicopters and hanging out in the hoods and sh*t like they ran the city. Feds was on to them way before that sh*t with T
 6 years ago '08        #76
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,161 | Props total: 3206 3206
 AriGold said:

All the n*ggas in here talking about money and high up people got TIP off are the same n*ggas that would snitch if it came down to it.

He was in the Feds people. Why don't you ask all them drug dealers worth close to a billion if their money helped them. Ask them politicians if the people they knew helped them.

Open your eyes people.
They make their money off drugs, ti make his off rap,movies.. Feds can't fu*k wit his paper, but dealers? They can take everything they got, own, etc...that's y them cats be broke
 6 years ago '07        #77
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Dame Dash said:
50 Cent and his lawyers are wrong?
ok
yeah

anybody who has eva dealt wit tha system will tell u aint nothin more important than a good judge
 6 years ago '05        #78
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
...From The Look of The Replies. Its Alot of "IFs" and "She Said/ He Said" Going On. I'll Leave It Like That.

Meech Spoke His Mind Like Everybody Else Is Doing & Thats It.
 6 years ago '10        #79
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
Can't wait till this n*gga first week sales come in at 110,000

He ain't got no acting career and he got no side businesses.

Takers and ATL is not acting. He was playing himself.

TIP Lost!!!
 6 years ago '05        #80
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
Big Meech was DRUG KINGPIN that a RAN A DRUG CARTEL....You think he's doin' it becuz he needs stay relevent?....There's 1,000's of BMF n*ggas that didnt go to jail....Meech didnt snitch and took 30 year's....THAT n*ggaS WORD LAW...

Yall n*ggas wanna see T.i.'s Paperwork?...Here Pay The Money and Look it up

<===========Right here....

And T.i. didnt snitch on the shooter....THE SHOOTERS OWN BROTHER SNITCHED ON HIM AND HIS BROTHER WAS DRIVING THE CAR....He Caught a Federal Case and told him he had information on the T.i.'s Friend getting murder.....Do research before you start yapping...and I aint none of yall talkin' from firsthand experience...Stay Square and STFU...I got numerous friends,family and partner's sittin' in federal jail,or on federal probation....n*gga snitch its IN BLACK OR WHITE PERIOD....

This time, Thomas' fate was sealed by the damaging testimony of his own brother, Padron Thomas, who was behind the wheel when Hosea fired at T.I.'s van after an altercation at a Cincinnati nightclub on May 3, 2006.

Smdh
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago