Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14907 14907
 ronin said:
Meech has been relevant for those who knew of him and his organization WAY before Rick Ross began to rap, it only appears (key working word) he is "trying to stay relevant" because lil n*ggas who NEVER heard of B.M.F. OR Big Meech until Rick Ross - BMF track hit think this was some n*gga who no one heard of before until Ross.

foh, n*ggas probably dont even know who Noriega (I mean the REAL Noriega, all pun intended) is.

ya'll allowing these fake a.ss Compact Disc Gangsta's fu*k ya'll's head up.

meech doing 30 years in the feds why is he writing letters about ti not a snitch

just trying to keep his name ringing thats all
 6 years ago '06        #42
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 timdog said:

meech doing 30 years in the feds why is he writing letters about ti not a snitch

sh*t..what's wrong with that? hell..you have all these wannabe *drug dealing rappers sayin' they think they're "Big Meech"..Meech might as well have some fu*kin' say so about *sommeeething..
 6 years ago '07        #43
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,205 | Props total: 3252 3252
 ronin said:
Meech has been relevant for those who knew of him and his organization WAY before Rick Ross began to rap, it only appears (key working word) he is "trying to stay relevant" because lil n*ggas who NEVER heard of B.M.F. OR Big Meech until Rick Ross - BMF track hit think this was some n*gga who no one heard of before until Ross.

foh, n*ggas probably dont even know who Noriega (I mean the REAL Noriega, all pun intended) is.

ya'll allowing these fake a.ss Compact Disc Gangsta's fu*k ya'll's head up.
You talking like dude is some prominent Black History figure. A big time dope dealer that got busted because he was too flashy and ignorant now he selling his soul to try and stay relevant in the streets cause truth be told BMF is history. The pen got him showing his true colors which ain't what he portrayed when he was on the streets. Like really who speaks on another man's case out the blue like that? n*ggas don't care if Tip snitched or not at this point
 6 years ago '07        #44
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space

[video - click to view]

so after bleu address it meech does

trying to keep his name ringing thats all

meech had his time
 02-07-2012, 11:26 PM         #45
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
what I find hilarious is most you kat's who saying T.I. snitched have some of the following traits...

A). Didn't like the dude to begin with
B). Hot because he was smart enough to have lawyers work the flawed american judicial system
C). have NEVER lived a day in the street life
D). probably hotboy's ya damn self and would fold under pressure quicker than a game of jenga

regardless if you want to believe he snitched or not, what Meech says is solid. Once you get into the court system and become an informant or a.ssist the state in any case in which you play witness your name along side the transcript becomes public information. the ONLY way you can snitch and not be "exposed" is if your a juvenile and can get your records sealed and or expunged.

Ya'll n*ggas in this hip-hop section are fueled by frauds like rick ross, lil wayne and a whole entire plethora of other studio-gangsters, the rap game got ya'll's heads so twisted to the left ya'll dont see whats right. fu*k outta here, Ronnie need to have a separate section for you n*ggas who aint never lived that life but talk as if you been a OG

Edited to Add:

For you losers who bringing up the crime stoppers PSA T.I. did, it was part of a plea deal he had to speak to kids @ schools and what not about the dangers and pitfalls of street life and gun crimes. ya'll lil stupid brainwashed n*ggas is set up for fu*king failure with this new generation of coke-rappers.
Kneegrow please.

You prolly as square as a box of Apple-jacks.

Acting like you actually spent a day of your life in the streets with your Anime swag and your scientific posts about Mountain Dew turning mice into jello.

You talking "Jenga" in one sentence and the streets in the next? GTFOH

You a comic-book geek with Star Trek pajamas regurgitating so-called "street etiquette" that you gleaned off Smack DVDs and T.I. albums.

You the kind of guppie that believes a Confidential Informant has to have his name in some paperwork while he's on federal probation but anybody with actual knowledge will tell you that the Feds pop up at your monthly probation meetings with your P.O. and interrogate you if they need to so tell T.I.P to bring his lawyer.

You honestly don't know what kind of deal that man made because you ain't seen the paperwork so quit that phony tough-talk.

Ronnie need to have an extra section for chest-thumping wannabee's frauding around forums acting like they lived that life but only live it while hiding anonymously behind a computer screen.
 02-07-2012, 11:30 PM         #46
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so you nerds hate drug dealers and street n*ggas yet you want to walk talk and dress like them

meech dont know sh*t rick ross is the real n*gga to get youll street info from right
 6 years ago '05        #47
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 strongthetruth said:
You talking like dude is some prominent Black History figure. A big time dope dealer that got busted because he was too flashy and ignorant now he selling his soul to try and stay relevant in the streets cause truth be told BMF is history. The pen got him showing his true colors which ain't what he portrayed when he was on the streets. Like really who speaks on another man's case out the blue like that? n*ggas don't care if Tip snitched or not at this point
It's EASY to connect the dot's with you, just the funny sh*t to ME (and maybe Im wrong) but "SMF" and a primary Blue color scheme, so Im guess your Crip too huh? lmao, just as Tookey and Raymond Lee may be prominent figures in regards to YOUR life, BMF and Big Meech is prominent black history figures to certain folks.

and to be honest, to the history of Blacks in America due to the influence he, and his organization as exhibited and shown to the culture of "urban life" as well (and more importantly) Hip-Hop.

n*ggas STILL speak on T.I. being a snitch or not, so don't twist truth just to suite your frail argument.

And Yes, MOST drug dealers get busted for being too flashy, History is the witness and can attest to this, sh*t isn't rocket science. And as far as you saying BMF is history, BMF is STILL an active organization with members all over the US, might not be as successful as they were when Big Meech was outside the prison walls but BMF still garners respect amongst those circles in which street life is the only means for some.

Quit it money, you sounding dumb. and just as YOU are in here speaking on Big Meech, he is doing the samething towards T.I. he voicing his opinion and spreading his feelings, his letter isn't for everyone, it was penned for those who it mattered to most, obviously not you so why u tripping?

timdog said:

fu*k outta here, BMF name was giving "new spotlight" due to Rick Ross & A&E shows, BMF been known about and still have active members as I have stated before, do your research before you take the words of a rapper as to the legacy or legitimacy of a organization that was in existence before he ever touched a mic.
 02-07-2012, 11:33 PM         #48
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will never understand why in this era of rap yall n*gga even give a fu*k about anyone's street cred yet alone T.I's. Yall n*ggas give passes to known frauds and patty cake a.ss n*ggas. Rick Ross, Lil B etc and think its jsutified because the music sounds "good" AKA " I live vicariously through these kingpin fantasy raps"
 6 years ago '07        #49
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
 ronin said:

fu*k outta here, BMF name was giving "new spotlight" due to Rick Ross & A&E shows, BMF been known about and still have active members as I have stated before, do your research before you take the words of a rapper as to the legacy or legitimacy of a organization that was in existence before he ever touched a mic.
fu*k rick ross why are you bringing his name up

whats does meech speaking on ti mean

as soon as bleu spoke on ti then meech does

like i said meech trying to keep his name ringing thats all
 6 years ago '05        #50
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 timdog said:

so after bleu address it meech does

trying to keep his name ringing thats all

meech had his time
If you payed attention to the interview, Bleu said he respects Meeches word and he is still the Boss, meaning several things. but to keep you interested in this debate I'll keep it shallow for you,

When Meech name is bought up people want to hear his words and voice on the subject so NATURALLY he spoke up and out about certain sh*t, I.E. Jeezy on Gucci's latest tape and TI on this latest interview.

and just to toss you some more bones on the possible reasons as to why T.I. name was spoken on, BMF/Big Meech is Atlanta based, recently (with the use of your keyboard and mouse you can find it) a known ATLANTA rapper spoke ill on T.I., being as though Big Meech respect T.I. he naturally did what loyal friends or a.ssociates do and defend their folks.

Loyalty is a word, lifestyle and meaning this younger generation of youth doesn't know or care to know, hints the reason alot of u all feel this is a publicity stunt.
 6 years ago '05        #51
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
i will never understand why in this era of rap yall n*gga even give a fu*k about anyone's street cred yet alone T.I's. Yall n*ggas give passes to known frauds and patty cake a.ss n*ggas. Rick Ross, Lil B etc and think its jsutified because the music sounds "good" AKA " I live vicariously through these kingpin fantasy raps"
Lol Exactly, same n*ggas tryna crucify Meech and T.I. allow a n*gga like ross who LIED about his work and law enforcement back round pass as an authentic criminal now, and allowed a dude like Lil B game em' HARD.
 6 years ago '07        #52
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
meech didnt have a problem with ross using his name

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #53
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
rot in jail big meech
 6 years ago '06        #54
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 ronin said:
Lol Exactly, same n*ggas tryna crucify Meech and T.I. allow a n*gga like ross who LIED about his work and law enforcement back round pass as an authentic criminal now, and allowed a dude like Lil B game em' HARD.
don't forget about that Lil Wayne guy...a "BLOOOOOOODDD" n*gga wearing female clothes/shoes but they have no problem with that
 6 years ago '05        #55
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Kneegrow please.

You prolly as square as a box of Apple-jacks.

Acting like you actually spent a day of your life in the streets with your Anime swag and your scientific posts about Mountain Dew turning mice into jello.

You talking "Jenga" in one sentence and the streets in the next? GTFOH

You a comic-book geek with Star Trek pajamas regurgitating so-called "street etiquette" that you gleaned off Smack DVDs and T.I. albums.

You the kind of guppie that believes a Confidential Informant has to have his name in some paperwork while he's on federal probation but anybody with actual knowledge will tell you that the Feds pop up at your monthly probation meetings with your P.O. and interrogate you if they need to so tell T.I.P to bring his lawyer.

You honestly don't know what kind of deal that man made because you ain't seen the paperwork so quit that phony tough-talk.

Ronnie need to have an extra section for chest-thumping wannabee's frauding around forums acting like they lived that life but only live it while hiding anonymously behind a computer screen.
Oh yea, Im def a Square. aint no shame in that, I was raised by a Mother and Father who wasn't on the straight and narrow, and I have first hand knowledge sources who I sponge up information from, so unlike you or any other of these lil sh*t stains I know what it is Im speaking on and about.

and LMAO @ me liking comic books, or keeping abrea$t about knowledge and information makes me a lame. you prime example of a n*gga who got his head twisted based of these studio gangsters.

Slim I can out argue you in ANY venue you choose based off a couple reasons.

1). Research
2). Common Sense.

so now what else you wanna throw out to attempt to make my arguments seem incorrect or false? I'll entertain ya feeble attempts until I doze off.
 6 years ago '05        #56
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
don't forget about that Lil Wayne guy...a "BLOOOOOOODDD" n*gga wearing female clothes/shoes but they have no problem with that
LMAO exactly!

This n*gga Lip-Kissed another n*gga who WAS NOT his blood, Hell I dont even kiss my pop's on the cheek. but Wayne is a certified G, 5-star bang'ah.... stop it
 02-07-2012, 11:45 PM         #57
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
I blame the posters who give Teddy Pendagras a pass for sleeping with patty-cake transvestites just because his music was Soulfull....but I guess LiL B is worse.

Some of these clowns layin on hospital beds in hypocritical condition.
 6 years ago '04        #58
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
how the fu*k would he know like he's a mothetfukkin federal prosecutor.
 6 years ago '05        #59
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 timdog said:
meech didnt have a problem with ross using his name

the difference between Buying publicity and allowing it is very big.

If Meech had asked Ross to keep his name ringing, I wouldn't defend it. but for Meech to get on record and say "n*gga dont say my name" is stupid, especially if he wants to transition from street money to legit legal music industry profits.

Just because he doesn't lean on Rick Ross doesn't for 1 second mean's he and Ross is friends, @ around that time BMF song dropped Meech also released a book detailing his life so why commit financial suicide by restricting a n*gga (who only said his name to up his false street cred) saying your name? Since Ross used his name to make profits, he gone piggy back off rosses brain dead fan base to do the same, easy money profiting logic.

Business minded is what Meech is, Ross is using Smoke & Mirrors and diversion to get his profits, Meech know's his Life alone will secure him financial stability so he playing the game by the rule he restricted to while incarcerated.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Im Soo Special said:
Just like I said above

Im convinced none of these n*ggaz was round when that sh*t first popped off. i remember seein him get locked and it was like damn. then he got a year and it was like yo wtf. 6 months like june 08 news said dude was arrested for the murder of t.i friend phil which happened 2 years before. these n*ggaz dumb as sh*t
yea im very surprised this thread went this far...you have to be real naive to think that was just a coincidence.

For all the dudes talking about his money or some papers even 50 and his lawyers said no type of moey is buying the feds to beat that charge but money will make it so that deals can be done and without paperwork.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now