BMF Leader Big Meech Says T.I. Never Snitched

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Im Soo Special said:
Meech can stfu cuz guess what... would he do this? No, so keep it all the way 100. Mysonne is the ONLY n*gga that keep it 100. It take for an up north n*gga to do it

guarantee Meech would do this if he could touch down today.....
 6 years ago '04        #22
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 SixOneFour said:
n*gga just want somebody to send him some bread ole feen a.ss.
Yo, as much as this man was feeding n*ggas in the streets and putting n*ggas on, its a shame how n*ggas just left him out there in the cold right now. I understand how some n*ggas dont want that spotlight on them but its a well known fact that before some of these rappers blew up, getting co-signed by BMF was the reason theyre in the game
 6 years ago '10        #23
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 2213 2213
No lawyer is good enough to get you a year for 10 machine guns and silencers AND you already got a felony on your record?
 6 years ago '10        #24
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 AriGold said:
No lawyer is good enough to get you a year for 10 machine guns and silencers AND you already got a felony on your record?
well at least not any within YOUR budget
 6 years ago '10        #25
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i dont believe Tip snitched at this point becuz it wud be paperwork out on you and it will be evidence to prove it if you did it..ross lied n later came clean...tip always been 100 with it..its just he got off so easy n n*ggas was ready to see him get locked...i didnt even read the letter Meech wrote but im bout to now that sumone sed Meech mentioned Gucci
 6 years ago '11        #26
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
 Retro said:
That crime stoppers commercial gets posted in threads like all the time like that's proof he told. Can't remember what song it was on but Tip asked yall himself who he told on since yall seem to know everything...
This track here..starts at 3:15

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Lucky Lefty14; 02-07-2012 at 10:07 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #27
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
n*ggas still run around thinkin tip snitched? lol n*ggas is corny. n*ggas need to face facts that money can buy you just about anything, and who was tip gonna snitch on? lmao n*ggas be like "oh he didnt get a lot of time, he must have snitched" man yall dumbass n*ggas dont even know how that snitchin sh*t works. no documents. no records. those things cant be sealed.

kids, i tell ya. just run around saying directionless sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22466 22466
 Dame Dash said:
50 Cent and his lawyers are wrong?
ok
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I dont give a fu*k what anyone says.. I know the system... once that sh*t is processed its open to the public.

No paperwork = no snitching

It's not even a debate...
this dame dash n*gga tried to come with smileys as his only line of defense and got his sh*t cooked the very next post.
 02-07-2012, 10:29 PM         #29
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
well at least not any within YOUR budget
n*ggaz dont know about what having bread will do cuz they never had any themselves.
 6 years ago '06        #30
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 99 99
@ n*ggas sayin' he snitched...like that n*gga still in tha fu*kin' hood movin' keys who in da fu*k is out there for him to snitch on? you broke n*ggas must not know $$$$$ talks...so stfu!

and you n*ggas always accusing n*ggas of snitching when you know deep down in ur hearts you'll be tha first one to rat ur money has to be up there with tha amount of time for tha crime you attempting to do...yall da type of n*ggaz who stand on da block sellin' rocks with no bond money
 6 years ago '07        #31
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
I thought people already knew that his defense was he feared for his life and then told him where the guys be that k!lled his cousin Phil. Days after the men were in custody and a cold case suddenly went hot. That is snitching even if it has nothing to do with your case.
 6 years ago '11        #32
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2803 2803
 Blue GM said:
Wheres the letter clearing up the jeezy rumors tho....
 02-07-2012, 10:58 PM         #33
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nothing wrong with snitching
 6 years ago '04        #34
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #35
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
what I find hilarious is most you kat's who saying T.I. snitched have some of the following traits...

A). Didn't like the dude to begin with
B). Hot because he was smart enough to have lawyers work the flawed american judicial system
C). have NEVER lived a day in the street life
D). probably hotboy's ya damn self and would fold under pressure quicker than a game of jenga

regardless if you want to believe he snitched or not, what Meech says is solid. Once you get into the court system and become an informant or a.ssist the state in any case in which you play witness your name along side the transcript becomes public information. the ONLY way you can snitch and not be "exposed" is if your a juvenile and can get your records sealed and or expunged.

Ya'll n*ggas in this hip-hop section are fueled by frauds like rick ross, lil wayne and a whole entire plethora of other studio-gangsters, the rap game got ya'll's heads so twisted to the left ya'll dont see whats right. fu*k outta here, Ronnie need to have a separate section for you n*ggas who aint never lived that life but talk as if you been a OG

Edited to Add:

For you losers who bringing up the crime stoppers PSA T.I. did, it was part of a plea deal he had to speak to kids @ schools and what not about the dangers and pitfalls of street life and gun crimes. ya'll lil stupid brainwashed n*ggas is set up for fu*king failure with this new generation of coke-rappers.

Last edited by RNOTY; 02-07-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 02-07-2012, 11:04 PM         #36
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
Meech can stfu cuz guess what... would he do this? No, so keep it all the way 100. Mysonne is the ONLY n*gga that keep it 100. It take for an up north n*gga to do it

goofy muhfu*ka got the game all wrong
 6 years ago '07        #37
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14977 14977
meech trying to stay relevant
 6 years ago '05        #38
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 timdog said:
Meech has been relevant for those who knew of him and his organization WAY before Rick Ross began to rap, it only appears (key working word) he is "trying to stay relevant" because lil n*ggas who NEVER heard of B.M.F. OR Big Meech until Rick Ross - BMF track hit think this was some n*gga who no one heard of before until Ross.

foh, n*ggas probably dont even know who Noriega (I mean the REAL Noriega, all pun intended) is.

ya'll allowing these fake a.ss Compact Disc Gangsta's fu*k ya'll's head up.
 6 years ago '06        #39
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 99 99
 ronin said:
what I find hilarious is most you kat's who saying T.I. snitched have some of the following traits...

A). Didn't like the dude to begin with
B). Hot because he was smart enough to have lawyers work the flawed american judicial system
C). have NEVER lived a day in the street life
D). probably hotboy's ya damn self and would fold under pressure quicker than a game of jenga

regardless if you want to believe he snitched or not, what Meech says is solid. Once you get into the court system and become an informant or a.ssist the state in any case in which you play witness your name along side the transcript becomes public information. the ONLY way you can snitch and not be "exposed" is if your a juvenile and can get your records sealed and or expunged.

Ya'll n*ggas in this hip-hop section are fueled by frauds like rick ross, lil wayne and a whole entire plethora of other studio-gangsters, the rap game got ya'll's heads so twisted to the left ya'll dont see whats right. fu*k outta here, Ronnie need to have a separate section for you n*ggas who aint never lived that life but talk as if you been a OG

Edited to Add:

For you losers who bringing up the crime stoppers PSA T.I. did, it was part of a plea deal he had to speak to kids @ schools and what not about the dangers and pitfalls of street life and gun crimes. ya'll lil stupid brainwashed n*ggas is set up for fu*king failure with this new generation of coke-rappers.
:agreement6: well said, homie..
 6 years ago '07        #40
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,225 | Props total: 3280 3280
 timdog said:
This. This sh*t has absolutely nothing to do with Meech, BMF, or any random a.ss n*ggas in the streets. n*gga starting to d!ck ride anything he feels will give him some of that old limelight. Like n*ggas was waiting on him to confirm this and sh*t. That time gettin' to him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy