Top 25 NBA players under 25

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 TriniSoldier said:
Based off this and last year, wall is still not even close to blake griffin. 22/12/4 versus 16//8/4 with 3.8 turnovers isn't even a discussion, which are the numbers they had from last year. This year wall is virtually averagin the same numbers, except he's at a full out 4TO per game, and one less dime with one more board. Based off the facts, he's not seeing him. & Potential isn't a means of tangible comparison, because both players have yet to enter what is believed to be an nba players prime years.

As far as irving, it is only ONE season, but wall only has ONE more season under his belt so it is easily something that can be compared, even greater since they play the same position. Irving is playing the game much cleaner and more intelligently than wall, and actually winning games with a weaker supporting cast so I don't really buy that different team stuff.
Your comparing Blakes numbers to Walls. Two totally different positions with different responsibilities.

I see your dismissing the fact that the Wizards have no one else besides Wall, while Blake is playing with 2 Hall of Famers (CP3 & Billups)

Griffin has been a.ssisted on 75 percent of his jumpers this season.. You think playing with cp3 doesn't factor in to that number... Wall has regressed but that's due to his surrounding more than his capabilities..

As for Irving, I;m not knocking his game because he's good. But similar to how Boxden jumped on Jeremy Lin's dik.. The season is still young. Yes he is putting up numbers but I want to see him keep it up and continue next year. At this point, I still won't put him ahead of Wall.

I k!ll TREES said:
Im a laker fan so im deff not sippin the blake juice

But im sorry blake gets boards, he gets a.ssists and he puts points up... If its 18 from dunks then your squad shouldnt have let him dunk 9 times

Plus its his second year... hes still developing...

He puts john wall to shame

Blake is also horrid on D....

Weak outside shot...

bad setting picks so for the pick and roll...

Clippers are -12 points per 100 possessions defensively with him out there...
 6 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
Blake was scoring a shade under a point more when he had who as his point guard? Mo Williams? The SG in a PG body? That hall of famers sh*t is an excuse. They are a big part of the reason the clippers are winning games now, but not a huge factor in why he is able to average the points he does.

& I hate how people keep disrespecting wall's teammates. They have no leadership on that team, including wall. So they generally play stupid. Mcgee is an incredible talent. Young is a great offensive weapon, crawford is a good playmaker and scoring option off the bench. Plus they got a bunch of young guys that are only getting better and and old rashard lewis who can still do his thing from time to time. They have at least 3 people who can consistently get their own shot. cmon man

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 02-07-2012 at 02:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #23
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Blake was scoring a shade under a point more when he had who as his point guard? Mo Williams? The SG in a PG body? That hall of famers sh*t is an excuse. They are a big part of the reason the clippers are winning games now, but not a huge factor in why he is able to average the points he does.
Mo Williams is still a solid Guard. Regardless if he;s a SG in a PG's body. Your body type is irrelevant when you averaged 6.6, 5.6 & 7.1 a.ssist per game for past 3 years.

The HOF' comment is the truth. You will only look at it as an excuse because it doesn't support your argument (hence you bringing up mo Williams)

By you even comparing Blakes #'s to Walls is comical.

As a guard Walls job is to facilitate the the ball and create fluidity within the offense. How can a PG do so when no one on the team has the basketball IQ to do so. Have you watched the Wizards games?? Everyone on that team plays from themselves and lacks self awareness to make the team better..

Did you Not see the McGee Gif on the first page!
 6 years ago '07        #24
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TriniSoldier said:

& I hate how people keep disrespecting wall's teammates. They have no leadership on that team, including wall. So they generally play stupid. Mcgee is an incredible talent. Young is a great offensive weapon, crawford is a good playmaker and scoring option off the bench. Plus they got a bunch of young guys that are only getting better and and old rashard lewis who can still do his thing from time to time. They have at least 3 people who can consistently get their own shot. cmon man
Dog, you overrate the hell outta this roster. Crawford is a chucker thats young as hell so he doesnt know when to pick his spots, yea hes talented but alot of combo guards can put up numbers when they shoot all the time. Bunch of young guys that cant score at all or finish Walls passes, Seraphin and vasely cant score period. Rashard is garbage and you see his shooting % and PPG as a sign, he cant do sh*t and is looking beyond this year

Besides Young who is also a chucker, Id love to see who you got as the other 2 that can consistently get their own shot?

Put Wall on a team of finishers and 18/10 would be easy night in and night out
 6 years ago '05        #25
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
Cousins should be higher than Greg Monroe
 6 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
These n*ggas man.

No point in arguing with wizards fans. If you want to believe that john wall is better than blake griffin, go ahead. It really is no skin off my back what so ever. The facts will remain as they are statistically, and in the win/loss column.
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '07        #27
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
I never said Wall>Griffin and I'd love to see a post from a wizards fan saying so

After looking at the team stats, we got Mcgee shooting 50%. EVERYBODY else is 44% or less

Our 5 biggest scorers shoot at 41, 40, 39, 38, 38 percent. Noone can finish and it k!lls Walls potential every night. I'd love to see another NBA roster pullin this bullsh*t
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
These n*ggas man.

No point in arguing with wizards fans. If you want to believe that john wall is better than blake griffin, go ahead. It really is no skin off my back what so ever. The facts will remain as they are statistically, and in the win/loss column.
I'm a Knicks fan..

Win/Loss is always reflective of the team rather than one person..

Good Day Sir.
 6 years ago '10        #29
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
My Dawg Thaddeus

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '05        #30
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Why is Jennings so low and why is Andrew Bynum so high?
 6 years ago '05        #31
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
bynum is easily 10 spots to high........Durant compared to Grant Hill??? 2 Completely different players
 6 years ago '06        #32
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
This off potential or current play
 02-07-2012, 03:13 PM         #33
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bynum is overrated because he plays for the lakers imo
 6 years ago '07        #34
deemoney23 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 FlamboyantOne said:
bynum is easily 10 spots to high........Durant compared to Grant Hill??? 2 Completely different players
Yep, cuz Grant was def a more complete player at this point of his career
 6 years ago '09        #35
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
This list, while one man's opinion, is very dumb. Dejuan Blair is way too high first of all. Then to have McGee over Lopez is crazy too. It's a lot of strange sh*t going on in this list.
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '07        #36
deemoney23 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 O_nasty said:
This off potential or current play
To do so, we examined every player in the NBA age 24 and younger. Any player who was under 25 when the 2011-12 season started was eligible. However, any player who has played in less than half of his team's games within the past year did not qualify (Eric Gordon, Greg Oden).

We then used three factors to gauge each player's overall game: how they played in past seasons -- including college where applicable -- how they are playing today and how they might play in the future. The player's team success also is meaningful, and consideration was given to players surrounded with poor talent, poor coaching or poor management. The data offered an amazing selection of legendary college superstars, multiple NCAA champions, an MVP winner, a two-time scoring champ, numerous Rookies of the Year, Olympic gold medal champions, an NBA world champion and a plethora of international stars.
 02-07-2012, 04:20 PM         #37
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
It's ridiculous how overrated Blake Griffin is..
 02-07-2012, 04:29 PM         #38
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holiday should be up at 17... and how is blaire ranked so high?
 6 years ago '05        #39
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,823 | Props total: 3433 3433
I would trade blair for any player on that list at the drop of a hat. How the fu*k he even made it on there amazes me!!

There is absolutely no credibility behind this at all

lol espn
 6 years ago '04        #40
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 ChickzNKickz said:

I'm not basing my statement solely on this list. I'm talking about in general...

But to answer your question..

Star appeal & hype aside. (based only on Basketball ability)

I'll take Westbrook & Wall Over Blake...
Trippin... Westbrook is a complete ball hog and takes stupid a.ss shots.

Wall... Not even gonna go there.

I'd take BG over both of them anyday. I don't see how you think he's overrated? Are you watching this season? lol. Dude is a beast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy