The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #2

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
ehhh. they seem like they are doing everything right but something still seems off

6 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 29 26 said:
Batman Begins...
that was almost a decade apart after how bad batman & robin was. this is like what maybe 5 years?
 6 years ago '10        #83
marx1684 
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 4968 4968
How could people be angry at them starting over. After the p!ss poor job in the 3rd flick you would have to build from the floor up.
 6 years ago '09        #84
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
even though its just a trailer, i like Garfield as spiderman more than Tobey
people still making judgments from trailers?
have we not learned anything over the last 20 years?
go rewatch the spiderman trailers with Tobey & i bet he k!lled it
 6 years ago '05        #85
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Haters are silenced

Sony looks like they got their sh*t together
 6 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 TeddiGramz said:
To me its like a mix between Spiderman and Batman: Phantasia (I think thats the name of it)

Just like one dude above me said... replace goblin with the lizard, MJ with gwen, and then the "being chased by NY police" thing from the Batman movie...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #87
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
 6 years ago '10        #88
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 997 997
 DaOmega_1 said:
Take the first Spider-Man film...

Replace Mary Jane with Gwen Stacy.

Replace the Green Goblin with The Lizard.

Add 3D.

Make it dark & "gritty" for no apparent reason.

And, that is the plot.

I'm sure there'll be more to it than that... There'd have to be for them to justify making the same exact plot of the first movie... AGAIN.
I dont post much in this section but I browse and I respect you as a poster.

However, you buggin.

This can't be compared to the raimi spiderman film. This already looks far better. The casting and atmosphere from the trailer alone peeks my intrest. It's spot on. Peter Parker is a geek who lost his parents at a young age. He grew up tormented in Queens. He is a depressing character with a wit of equal magnitude.

Tobey Maguire was a respectable spiderman but horrible peter. This does not seem to be the case here. Dude actually sounds like a smart a.ss kid in a costume, which is what we seem to be getting here.

It does need a great deal off darkness to it, cuz thats what spiderman's life has been about. He lost his parents, his uncle, his best friend(twice), gwen, got married to MJ and then had that erased, antagonised psycologically by an alien symbiote, cloned(and at one point thought he was a clone as well), betrayed on numerous occasions, hunted, his boss hates him in both faces.....i could go on. What makes spiderman cool is how depressing Peter Parker is and how amazingly polar he behaves as soon as the mask is on. In my opinion of course

I was spooked when I saw the gucci slippers too. I facepalmed. Literally. But I cracked at X-men first class when I saw the production pics too. And that was the best x-men movie out of the 5(wolverine was actually a movie :s) I think they will do good things with this one.
 6 years ago '10        #89
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
horrible editing. Looks ok, nothing more or less. It's already better than spiderman 3 though
 6 years ago '10        #90
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
 TruRoux said:
I dont post much in this section but I browse and I respect you as a poster.

However, you buggin.

This can't be compared to the raimi spiderman film. This already looks far better. The casting and atmosphere from the trailer alone peeks my intrest. It's spot on. Peter Parker is a geek who lost his parents at a young age. He grew up tormented in Queens. He is a depressing character with a wit of equal magnitude.

Tobey Maguire was a respectable spiderman but horrible peter. This does not seem to be the case here. Dude actually sounds like a smart a.ss kid in a costume, which is what we seem to be getting here.

It does need a great deal off darkness to it, cuz thats what spiderman's life has been about. He lost his parents, his uncle, his best friend(twice), gwen, got married to MJ and then had that erased, antagonised psycologically by an alien symbiote, cloned(and at one point thought he was a clone as well), betrayed on numerous occasions, hunted, his boss hates him in both faces.....i could go on. What makes spiderman cool is how depressing Peter Parker is and how amazingly polar he behaves as soon as the mask is on. In my opinion of course

I was spooked when I saw the gucci slippers too. I facepalmed. Literally. But I cracked at X-men first class when I saw the production pics too. And that was the best x-men movie out of the 5(wolverine was actually a movie :s) I think they will do good things with this one.
:a greement1:

Like I said people are harping on the dark & gritty sh*t a little too much, great post

And I have a feeling after this film the next one will be Spectacular Spider Man...
 6 years ago '06        #91
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866

I wonder what Tobey Maguire thinks about this.....
 6 years ago '05        #92
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
im there:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #93
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 DOOMage said:
Btw, the editing in this trailer is sh*t. Who put this together? A bit too all over the place
shhhh

I'm definitely watching. My favorite superhero.
 6 years ago '07        #94
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
i was iffy after the 1st trailer, but this new trailer looks great! it's darker and less "happy go lucky" also, Gwen Stacy > Mary Jane
 6 years ago '07        #95
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43526 43526
lol @ the nerd fest in here
 6 years ago '11        #96
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
the way they fu*ked up Venom in Spiderman 3 made me lose interest in all future Spiderman movies. But I like that Spidey is a smartass in this movie
 6 years ago '05        #97
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ web shooters. He's gonna have to go home to get more web cartridges after every f!ght with a bad guy in this movie.
 6 years ago '07        #98
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 shankems2000 said:
lol @ web shooters. He's gonna have to go home to get more web cartridges after every f!ght with a bad guy in this movie.
Rule #2342323423: weapons must never run out of ammo until the hero encounters the villain.
 6 years ago '05        #99
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 126 126
I wasn't going to watch this movie. I am sick of spider-man origins. But after watching this trailer, my spider-man love just resurfaced... I think I may actually go see it now. But time will tell.
 6 years ago '04        #100
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Ill trailer. People thought this was going to be garbage? Why because of Garfield?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy