Steak and Eggs diet to lose weight???

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
10663 pageviews
16 comments

PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
Steak and Eggs diet to lose weight???

Yall ever heard or tried this?

n*ggas was talking about eating 8oz steak and 3 eggs each meal for your 3 meals and losing weight because it is high protein, mod fat and carbs.

along with exercise they say you suppose to really lose and cut up.

i guess its suppose to be a mixture of a keto diet from arnold and vince gironda....

16 comments for "Steak and Eggs diet to lose weight???"

6 years ago '05        #2
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
your cholesterol would be sky high...1 egg is enough cholesterol for the day let alone 9 each day and 1.5 lbs of read meat everyday can't be any good for your heart....you probably would get the results you want but then like i said you run the risk of putting your body through crazy stress with a unbalanced diet like that
 6 years ago '04        #3
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
what the fu*k?

Body weight is a function of calories in versus calories out. And body composition also depends on meeting your macronutrient intake.

Doesn't matter WHAT you eat. (this shouldn't be interpreted on an extreme level but rather that losing weight is less dependent on what you eat and more on calories in versus calories out)
 6 years ago '04        #4
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 hustlehard365 said:
your cholesterol would be sky high...1 egg is enough cholesterol for the day let alone 9 each day and 1.5 lbs of read meat everyday can't be any good for your heart....you probably would get the results you want but then like i said you run the risk of putting your body through crazy stress with a unbalanced diet like that
i was thinking the same thing.

i found a video on a guy who got it from the vince book.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7964 7964
 2totimes said:
Yall ever heard or tried this?

n*ggas was talking about eating 8oz steak and 3 eggs each meal for your 3 meals and losing weight because it is high protein, mod fat and carbs.

a....
only way you'll eat weight if if the 3 meals of steak and egg equals a calorie deficit

if you wanted you can have a fukkin ice cream diet, as long as the calories are at a deficit

the importance is calorie deficit
 6 years ago '09        #6
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Prodigy said:
what the fu*k?

Body weight is a function of calories in versus calories out. And body composition also depends on meeting your macronutrient intake.

Doesn't matter WHAT you eat. (this shouldn't be interpreted on an extreme level but rather that losing weight is less dependent on what you eat and more on calories in versus calories out)
he hit it on the head

now will your body compiosition look good???? depends on the macros your taking in.....like i said you can eat ice cream all day for a month as long as its on a calorie deficit you'll lose weight BUT if your not getting in the right amount of protein your gonna look fat skinny/out of shape
 02-07-2012, 08:40 AM         #7
Xenozx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ truths, eat what ever you want but make sure your caloric intake is less than your BMR for the day. My BMR is 2200 calories so if I eat 1700 calories for 7 days I would lose 1lb of fat. 3500 calories = 1lb of fat. If you exercise, you can add that your BMR, so If I weight train and run for 30 minutes, my new BMR+exercise= 3000 calories, so I can eat 2500 calories, and still lose the same weight. Get it? Mathmatics my dear watson!

But yea, you should have good mixed diet, with veggies, fruits, and meat. Chicken is your friend :)
 02-07-2012, 09:09 AM         #8
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
he hit it on the head

now will your body compiosition look good???? depends on the macros your taking in.....like i said you can eat ice cream all day for a month as long as its on a calorie deficit you'll lose weight BUT if your not getting in the right amount of protein your gonna look fat skinny/out of shape
so a sedentary person just needs to eat more protein to improve their body composition? cool.
 6 years ago '07        #9
I Diaz I 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 1 1
 hustlehard365 said:
not sure if serious right now bruh? thats broscience
 6 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 jackedNtan said:
so a sedentary person just needs to eat more protein to improve their body composition? cool.
smh......you need to maintain your caloric rate, workout and keep up your protein intake
 6 years ago '06        #11
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
too much of anything is bad for you... but yeah too many eggs is too much cholesterol
 6 years ago '04        #12
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5760 5760

[pic - click to view]

02-08-2012, 12:27 PM         #13
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see the egg/cholesterol myth is high in this thread.
 6 years ago '05        #14
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 hustlehard365 said:
Wrong

Eggs are some of the healthiest things you can eat. One egg a day isnt gonna do sh*t to your cholesterol. Stop with the misinfo

you can eat 6 eggs a day and be completely fine

Anyways losing weight is all about caloric deficit. If you can stay in a deficit by eating steak and eggs than you will lose weight. You should eat some veggies though to get some fiber in your body, otherwise you will get what brock lesnar got.
 02-09-2012, 02:00 AM         #15
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Wrong

Eggs are some of the healthiest things you can eat. One egg a day isnt gonna do sh*t to your cholesterol. Stop with the misinfo

you can eat 6 eggs a day and be completely fine

Anyways losing weight is all about caloric deficit. If you can stay in a deficit by eating steak and eggs than you will lose weight. You should eat some veggies though to get some fiber in your body, otherwise you will get what brock lesnar got.
Werd steak and egg diet sounds like it'd make it damn near impossible for you to take a sh*t. Pick up some broccoli, lettuce, etc to keep them internal pipes clear
 6 years ago '04        #16
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
dietary cholesterol has very little effect on serum (blood) cholesterol. which basically means eat as many eggs as you want.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago