that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 87
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Ldogg310 said:
n*gga got bosh and wade and still couldn't get the chip

now he doesnt have any good teammates?

fu*kin crazy

his teammates good enough to get the best record twice in a row

but since they lose in the playoffs it's all they fault?

nothing to do with lebron and his unsuccessful late game leadership/shooting??

oh ok.

How can lebron be greater than kobe with no rings?? and now he has 2 all stars and still no rings



with this team if lebron doesn't have at least 5 rings before he retires then it's no debate

he's just a sidekick to a great player and not great himself.

[pic - click to view]

 02-15-2012, 12:27 AM         #102
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:

[pic - click to view]

kobe 0 points in the 4th tonight u disappearing from the facts like kobe disappears in the 4th??
 02-15-2012, 12:35 AM         #103
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude still has not acknowledged that post and continues to avoid it thats some serious sonning
 6 years ago '04        #104
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe 0 points in the 4th tonight u disappearing from the facts like kobe disappears in the 4th??
:cubeohellno:

The game wasn't even close in the 4th.

Just because Lebron takes it as an opportunity to pad his stats in the 4th quarter of games that are already won, it doesn't mean everyone else does.
 02-15-2012, 12:41 AM         #105
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:
:cubeohellno:

The game wasn't even close in the 4th.

Just because Lebron takes it as an opportunity to pad his stats in the 4th quarter of games that are already won, it doesn't mean everyone else does.
he's sat out a majority of those....

dude had what 35 pts in 32 mins the other night right?

4 pts in the first min of the 4th qtr?

got replaced with 9:30 left in the 4th qtr?

thats some crazy stat padding
 6 years ago '04        #106
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 The Bully said:
lebron has done most of his damage in the first 3 quarters of games. nice try f*ggot

@ 30,000+ posts. i want you to try going outside tomorrow.
Boxden on my phone, Boxden at the office, Boxden at home


 Cheeze said:
he's sat out a majority of those....

dude had what 35 pts in 32 mins the other night right?

4 pts in the first min of the 4th qtr?

got replaced with 9:30 left in the 4th qtr?

thats some crazy stat padding
How can you possibly say he's sat out a majority of those? Dude has historically and blatantly used the 4th to pad his stats.

Using the last game is pretty much as useless as using his first pro game in 2003 for proof.

And lay off on the excessive drakehahs if you want to be taken seriously and not like the rest of the conglomerate of idiot Heat fans.
 6 years ago '06        #107
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
0 points in the fu*king 4th Q

A.G just face the facts you f*g
 6 years ago '06        #108
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
There's some high quality ether being consumed in this thread by Laker/Kobe fu*k toys..

its funny how n*ggaz use a team accomplishment to mask Hobe's sh*tty 4th qtr play and shooting %..


but, but, Kobe scored 81 pts in a game before..lol

fu*kin bums..
 6 years ago '04        #109
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 PG-13 said:
0 points in the fu*king 4th Q

A.G just face the facts you f*g
He took like 1 or 2 shots in the 7 minutes of the 4th you idiot. The game was already in hand.



This site is full of morons.


Last edited by A.G; 02-15-2012 at 10:04 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #110
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 A.G said:
He took 1 shot you idiot. The game was already in hand.



This site is full of idiots.
The irony...
 6 years ago '04        #111
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 philly337 said:
The irony...
If only you knew...
 02-15-2012, 10:26 AM         #112
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:
How can you possibly say he's sat out a majority of those? Dude has historically and blatantly used the 4th to pad his stats.

Using the last game is pretty much as useless as using his first pro game in 2003 for proof.

And lay off on the excessive drakehahs if you want to be taken seriously and not like the rest of the conglomerate of idiot Heat fans.
Are we talking about whats happened this season or seasons past?

so you're saying using someones most recent game is not indicative of what they are currently doing in their current season?

bi*ch I'll use whatever smileys I want. What are you the smiley police

I'm already taken serious on here cause I'm not a bandwagoner. I just like to son the sh*t out of people blindly hating like yourself.
 6 years ago '07        #113
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
kobe is currently shooting 17-61 (27.9%) in the final 5 minutes of any game within 5 points this season, the worst of anybody with 25+ attempts.

in the final 3 minutes of any game within 5 points, he's 9-40 (22.5%), the worst of anybody with 20+ attempts.

on shots to tie or take the lead in the last minute, he's 2-6, which is good for 59th overall, or 8th of 12 players with at least 5 attempts. (#1 is wade with 4-5 )
 6 years ago '07        #114
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
also worth nothing: kobe has taken the most 4th quarter shots in the league BY FAR with 197. the next closest is lou williams with 143. kobe is shooting 38.6% in 4th quarters this season. that is good for 50th out of 56 players who have at least 75 attempts.
 6 years ago '06        #115
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 joshdogg26 said:
kobe is currently shooting 17-61 (27.9%) in the final 5 minutes of any game within 5 points this season, the worst of anybody with 25+ attempts.

in the final 3 minutes of any game within 5 points, he's 9-40 (22.5%), the worst of anybody with 20+ attempts.

on shots to tie or take the lead in the last minute, he's 2-6, which is good for 59th overall, or 8th of 12 players with at least 5 attempts. (#1 is wade with 4-5 )
 02-15-2012, 10:51 AM         #116
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
kobe is currently shooting 17-61 (27.9%) in the final 5 minutes of any game within 5 points this season, the worst of anybody with 25+ attempts.

in the final 3 minutes of any game within 5 points, he's 9-40 (22.5%), the worst of anybody with 20+ attempts.

on shots to tie or take the lead in the last minute, he's 2-6, which is good for 59th overall, or 8th of 12 players with at least 5 attempts. (#1 is wade with 4-5 )
 joshdogg26 said:
also worth nothing: kobe has taken the most 4th quarter shots in the league BY FAR with 197. the next closest is lou williams with 143. kobe is shooting 38.6% in 4th quarters this season. that is good for 50th out of 56 players who have at least 75 attempts.

[pic - click to view]



You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to joshdogg26 again.
 6 years ago '04        #117
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Cheeze said:
Are we talking about whats happened this season or seasons past?

so you're saying using someones most recent game is not indicative of what they are currently doing in their current season?

bi*ch I'll use whatever smileys I want. What are you the smiley police

I'm already taken serious on here cause I'm not a bandwagoner. I just like to son the sh*t out of people blindly hating like yourself.
One game is not indicative of anything is the take-home point.

Joshdogg - Bean's 4th quarter struggles this season are well documented.
 6 years ago '07        #118
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 A.G said:
One game is not indicative of anything is the take-home point.

Joshdogg - Bean's 4th quarter struggles this season are well documented.
not trying to bring more hate to the argument, just thought it would be nice to have the numbers . also, bball-ref has a new play index + feature i wanted to test out, it's pretty great.
 6 years ago '07        #119
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
in response to the ongoing discussion, yes lebron has taken 38 shots when leading by double digits in the 4th quarter over 11 games. kobe has taken 12 shots when leading by double digits in the 4th quarter over 6 games. i wish they showed minutes as well, but even looking at the number of games and the average margin of victory for each team (8.5 for the heat and 2 for the lakers) u do have to take into account that the heat have been up double digits in the 4th quarter much more often.
 6 years ago '06        #120
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 A.G said:
One game is not indicative of anything is the take-home point.

Joshdogg - Bean's 4th quarter struggles this season are well documented.
He shoots 27% on game winning shots for his career
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 89
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy