that boys clutch

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
186 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,969 | Props total: 10612 10612
 PG-13 said:
Wasn't it 6-24?

Oh I got more...remember back in 08 before all the hate? LeBron lead the league in 4th quarter scoring (this its almost ever year recently) and his team led the league in 4th quarter comebacks. And guess what? Kobe was still choking back then too

LeBron leads the league in average points scored in the fourth quarter, with the Cleveland Cavaliers being the best come-from-behind team in the league. Yes, there are a number of inappropriate jokes we could have made in the previous sentence – but we’re too classy for the gutter.

In today’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers for instance, the Cavs were constantly on the back-foot and looked to be in danger of dropping a game against a very good opponent.

Then the unthinkable happened. James got riled by a Portland fan and then got postal on his opponents, scoring 17 final quarter points, which was two more then the entire Blazer squad. The cherry on top: Hitting the game winning lay-up, whilst making it looking like a stroll through the park. Most impressive of all, Bron-Bron made Brandon Roy look second rate when he was locking him down in the fourth.

Generally speaking, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers is seen to be the most deadly player with the game on the line, but again, James put paid to that general belief when their teams met last weekend.

Want some hardcore facts to back up our questioning of Kobe’s lack of clutch-ness? During the Cavs 98-95 win, King James dropped 14 in the fourth, with six in the final minute-and-a-half. Not only that, he was going against Bryant, with the Bean looking like the deer in the headlights when the game was to be won. Oh, yeah, in contrast, Kobe missed six of his seven attempts in the quarter where legends are made.

The final play from the Lakers had Bryant handling the ball needing a three – he ended up passing it to Luke Walton, who gave it back to the Bean, and the shot was always going to be weak.

James spent the offseason improving his jumper, and it k!lled the Blazers in the fourth quarter today when he hit three consecutive 3-point baskets. Not only that, LeBron spends so much time going to the free-throw line, and was shaky last season down the stretch – now, he is money due to his offseason work.

Kobe might still be the most deadly a.ssassin in the league, but there is a new King of clutch.
 6 years ago '05        #82
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 philly337 said:
Men lie women lie...numbers don't. I like how you skipped the post

Here's a video for you

what post?

i agree Men lie woman lie ...numbers don't

[pic - click to view]

Kobe - 5

[pic - click to view]

LeBrick - 0

6 years ago '06        #83
space
space
Going to sleep...I think I've handed out too much ether for the night
 6 years ago '06        #84
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
what post?

i agree Men lie woman lie ...numbers don't

[pic - click to view]

Kobe - 5

[pic - click to view]

LeBrick - 0

the one that's been quoted 10 times showing LeBron is better when "the game is on the line"
 6 years ago '05        #85
PussyFiend 
space
space
 philly337 said:
Going to sleep...I think I've handed out too much ether for the night

you do that.....take your L and go to sleep princess...

shouldn't you be cheering on your GS Warriors instead of riding another mans d!ck all day....on top of that he don't even play for your team....

damn that sh*t's sad....
 02-09-2012, 11:31 PM         #86
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
i dont think his brain can handle all that ether.............will probably bring up 5 rings and post some old a.ss pic
[pic - click to view]

told you he'd ignore the facts and post old pics i got a pic for u

[pic - click to view]

and this was before the massacre when heat/lakers played this year
 02-09-2012, 11:33 PM         #87
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
i thought this thread was about bayless man
I can see how you arrived at that conclusion.
 6 years ago '05        #88
PussyFiend 
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
told you he'd ignore the facts and post old pics i got a pic for u

[pic - click to view]

and this was before the massacre when heat/lakers played this year
on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate and envy the success and greatness of kobe and the lakers though ?

02-09-2012, 11:34 PM         #89
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate and envy the success and greatness of kobe and the lakers though ?
lebron's greater than kobe. maybe his teams aren't, but lebron's been a better player than kobe his entire career.........

the success will come for lebron starting this june. kobe lost twice in the finals too. lebron could win 5 in a row and they'd be even
 6 years ago '06        #90
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
Men lie women lie...numbers don't. I like how you skipped the post

Here's a video for you

that first clip
 6 years ago '06        #91
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 The Bully said:
goddamn philly took the souls of all the kobe stans in this thread:wow:

except fatbury, grease and cholesterol took his soul a long time ago:disdain2:
 6 years ago '05        #92
PussyFiend 
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron's greater than kobe. maybe his teams aren't, but lebron's been a better player than kobe his entire career.........

the success will come for lebron starting this june. kobe lost twice in the finals too. lebron could win 5 in a row and they'd be even

[pic - click to view]

the sad part is that you lebron stans really believe what you type.....

all the legends prefer kobe over LeBrick ....even players that have actually played with the two (SHAQ)

save the anger and take out on something else...cus the points you are trying to make are given absolutely zero fu*ks about...

[pic - click to view]

02-09-2012, 11:47 PM         #93
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:

[pic - click to view]

the sad part is that you lebron stans really believe what you type.....

all the legends prefer kobe over LeBrick ....even players that have actually played with the two (SHAQ)

save the anger and take out on something else...cus the points you are trying to make are given absolutely zero fu*ks about...
do u watch basketball? i think u only watch the finals every year. u cant even defend kobe the right way those same legends have already said lebron can go down as the greatest ever and is the most talented player ever so................

this thread was about kobe's poor performances in the 4th this year.............notice how u ignore all that?? all of a sudden, the facts dont matter
 6 years ago '05        #94
PussyFiend 
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
do u watch basketball? i think u only watch the finals every year. u cant even defend kobe the right way those same legends have already said lebron can go down as the greatest ever and is the most talented player ever so................

this thread was about kobe's poor performances in the 4th this year.............notice how u ignore all that?? all of a sudden, the facts dont matter
noooo i dont watch basketball .....im the one that became a HEAT fan last yr like you and about 70% of this forum section......

now you want to go back to the main topic all of a sudden?

defending kobe? there's no need for me to do that.....what i really wanted to understand was why you and your butt buddy philly hate the lakers and kobe so much?

is it the 16 titles? or kobes 5?
is it the number of great players that have played for the lakers?

what is it? and whats funny is that all of you are the same dudes that were wishing and hoping kobe landed on your team when the lakers were strugglin and kobe demanded a trade.....

ya'll dudes on here k!ll me....
 6 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 Kevin said:
quoted again...
He's ignoring that sh*t something serious

Last edited by philly337; 02-10-2012 at 08:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,957 | Props total: 11705 11705
i only read the part of the first page and the last page but i can tell this thread has gone fulll retard

02-10-2012, 09:28 AM         #97
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well its a pretty simple concept why he can get away with doin sh*t like that and lebron cant...

he has 5 rings

yall kno how much lebron has
 6 years ago '06        #98
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
 philly337 said:
I guess ill son you..you been asking for it all night

Gw shot % reg season

LeBron 34%
Kobe 27% (prob 25% now)

Gw shots in the playoffs

LeBron 5 for 11
Kobe 6 for 27

Overall in the playoffs

LeBron 28 ppg, 8.4 apg, 7 rpg, 46% fg%, 32% 3pt%
Kobe 25.4 ppg, 5.1 apg, 4.8 rpg, 45% fg%, 34% 3pt%

Final 5 minutes of play with game within 5 points (past 4 years)

And LeBron hasn't performed but neither has Kobe...in 4 of 7 finals appearances he has shot 42%, 40%, 38%, and 37%....not to mention shooting 6-24 in a game 7, getting blown out by 39 against the Celtics in the finals, and losing a 20 point lead at home in the finals....and don't get me started on getting swept by the mavs and losing by damn near 40 in the closeout game and losing the 3-1 lead to the suns....

Pops collar...stick to what espn tells you

Now close this fu*kin thread..
 02-14-2012, 11:41 PM         #99
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe with 0 points in the 4th quarter
 6 years ago '06        #100
space
space
5 for 18

10 points

0 in the 4th

And lakers win again when Kobe shoots under 20 shots

Got a front court getting you a combined 35 points and 28 rebounds and needs even more help. Any shooting guard would be smiling from ear to ear with that

Also on espn today of players who have taken atleast game winning shots this year Kobe has the lowest percentage in the nba at 28%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
59 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
66 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
154 comments
21 hours ago