NBA Stephen A Smith threatens to go "NUCLEAR" on Lebron James
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba Billion Dollar Booty Meat
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Akademiks "If This Was Any Other Era of Rap, Meek exposing Drake? Drake..
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #781
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$27,671 | Props total: 7989 7989
 philly337 said:
They'll never learn....left the thread be..tobe finally hits a game winner after being 1 for 8 on the year and they wanna stick their chest out

Bumps back on deck
2-12?

2-12?

2-12?

Id throw up his 4th quarter numbers but they were down damn near 40 points after 3 and he was on the bench
 3 years ago '08        #782
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1568 1568
 philly337 said:
2-12?

2-12?

2-12?

Id throw up his 4th quarter numbers but they were down damn near 40 points after 3 and he was on the bench
regardless, Kobe has the most game winners of all time
 3 years ago '06        #783
space
space
 Solitary Genius said:
regardless, Kobe has the most game winners of all time
By a small margin

But had the most missed by a largeeeeee margin

It's hard to find a player in the league who can't make ad many as he has on the attempts he had

They made the right basketball play clanking a game winner over 3 defenders. The only players on pace to take anywhere close to the game winning shot attempts hes taken are also on pace to pass him on game winners made...because unlike tobe they don't a lot below the LEAGUE AVERAGE in those situations
 3 years ago '08        #784
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1568 1568
 philly337 said:
By a small margin

But had the most missed by a largeeeeee margin

It's hard to find a player in the league who can't make ad many as he has on the attempts he had

They made the right basketball play clanking a game winner over 3 defenders. The only players on pace to take anywhere close to the game winning shot attempts hes taken are also on pace to pass him on game winners made...because unlike tobe they don't a lot below the LEAGUE AVERAGE in those situations
ALL TIME LEADER in Game Winners
 3 years ago '06        #785
space
space
 Solitary Genius said:
ALL TIME LEADER in Game Winners
ALL TIME LEADER in game winners missed
 3 years ago '10        #786
lboog1423 296 heat pts296
space
space
$32,974 | Props total: 13187 13187
 philly337 said:
ALL TIME LEADER in game winners missed
i swear you need a life my dude. You cant hit a game winner if u dont take it. The fact hes missed the most lets me know hes been the go to guy for a long a.ss time. Go look at the baseball list for strikeouts and look how many great HOF hitters are on this list.

Boy i swear u slow U and Bully gotta be related. I refuse to believe two idiots this dumb can come from two separate ppl
 3 years ago '09        #787
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33566 33566
Kobe stans couldn't even celebrate his game winner that long, dude was back to his bricking ways 3 nights later
 3 years ago '06        #788
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
i swear you need a life my dude. You cant hit a game winner if u dont take it. The fact hes missed the most lets me know hes been the go to guy for a long a.ss time. Go look at the baseball list for strikeouts and look how many great HOF hitters are on this list.

Boy i swear u slow U and Bully gotta be related. I refuse to believe two idiots this dumb can come from two separate ppl
fu*k you bi*chass f*ggot.....dont like it dont read...never seen males get their feelings hurt so.bad about another man

But just to toss ur stupid fu*kin theory out the window michael jordan took 56 game winners. Guess he wasnt the guy. Swear kobe stans are the dumbest fu*kin fans on earth and didnt start watching basketball until 99

Kobe doesnt even lead in the most made by double digits but has taken almost 100 more than the person who has taken the second most

He's like 25% on game winning shots for his career...point blank..no other way to.spin. ball in his hand, shot clock turned off hes wins in game for every 3 he loses

Real clutch

Last edited by philly337; 01-08-2015 at 04:01 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #789
space
space
 philly337 said:
fu*k you bi*chass f*ggot.....dont like it dont read...never seen males get their feelings hurt so.bad about another man

But just to toss ur stupid fu*kin theory out the window michael jordan took 56 game winners. Guess he wasnt the guy. Swear kobe stans are the dumbest fu*kin fans on earth and didnt start watching basketball until 99

Kobe doesnt even lead in the most made by double digits but has taken almost 100 more than the person who has taken the second most

He's like 25% on game winning shots for his career...point blank..no other way to.spin. ball in his hand, shot clock turned off hes wins in game for every 3 he loses

Real clutch
IM in my feelings but you are in EVERY kobe thread and continuously make threads about the n*gga. Who makes threads all the time of n*ggas they don't even like? I don't care what his game winning shot % is. You seen the article a while back where they asked other NBA players who theyd want to take the last shot. The majority picked kobe so obv they don't give a fk about % either. Only you and Bully dumbass stay thinking % are everything....Ol dumbass n*ggas

yall prolly aint played meaningful basketball a day in ya life
 3 years ago '06        #790
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
IM in my feelings but you are in kobe thread and continuously make threads about the n*gga. Who makes threads all the time of n*ggas they don't even like? I don't care what his game winning shot % is. You seen the article a while back where they asked other NBA players who theyd want to take the last shot. The majority picked kobe so obv they don't give a fk about % either. Only you and Bully dumbass stay thinking % are everything....Ol dumbass n*ggas

yall prolly aint played meaningful basketball a day in ya life
Im talkin about sports....and putting.to rest myths.....you on the other hand in every single thread you speak of and instead discussin the sh*t ur quoting me in every thread pouting like a bi*ch like I'm insulting ur father

And nba players watch the same espn highlights and listen to the same media that has created this myth. They would also prob tell you lebron is.not clutch even though hes lead the league in scoring sith under 5 minutes to go and game within 5 points since he came in the league, is on pace for the most game winners ever (at a percentage that is higher than the league average), and trumps somebody line kobe in almost every single clutch situation

These players watch the same sh*t we all watch....And have not witnessed the sh*t in person like your makin it seem. Out of those players polled only 5% of them was probably standing on the court to witness a game winner and are just going off what the media beat in their head (common sense...hes made 30 something over almost 20 years...there is no way a large portion of.players witnessed it...just watched espn like you and me that only shows the makes)

Last edited by philly337; 01-09-2015 at 04:14 AM..
 3 years ago '14        #791
4evaabso 33 heat pts33
space
space
$17,121 | Props total: 10786 10786
Everybody knows Kobe is da clutch maker...... Its facts not stats....
 3 years ago '06        #792
space
space
So basically just being blind

Everybody knows bush was a great president...its facts not stats

Even though I can show statistcal evidence otherwise

I think republicans and kobe bryant stans made children and thats where down syndrome comes from
 3 years ago '10        #793
space
space
 philly337 said:
Im talkin about sports....and putting.to rest myths.....you on the other hand in every single thread you speak of and instead discussin the sh*t ur quoting me in every thread pouting like a bi*ch like I'm insulting ur father

And nba players watch the same espn highlights and listen to the same media that has created this myth. They would also prob tell you lebron is.not clutch even though hes lead the league in scoring sith under 5 minutes to go and game within 5 points since he came in the league, is on pace for the most game winners ever (at a percentage that is higher than the league average), and trumps somebody line kobe in almost every single clutch situation

These players watch the same sh*t we all watch....And have not witnessed the sh*t in person like your makin it seem. Out of those players polled only 5% of them was probably standing on the court to witness a game winner and are just going off what the media beat in their head (common sense...hes made 30 something over almost 20 years...there is no way a large portion of.players witnessed it...just watched espn like you and me that only shows the makes)
Im not discussing anything, im just droppin logic. Most n*ggas dont shoot 30 gamewinners in their entire career. But I wldnt expect u to understand that. But at the end of the day, a nba players opinion>yours. Kobe will be a hands down first ballot HOF and second best shooting guard ever and yo a.ss still gonna be on bx cryin abt shootin % and game winners. Get a life n*gga
 3 years ago '06        #794
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
Im not discussing anything, im just droppin logic. Most n*ggas dont shoot 30 gamewinners in their entire career. But I wldnt expect u to understand that. But at the end of the day, a nba players opinion>yours. Kobe will be a hands down first ballot HOF and second best shooting guard ever and yo a.ss still gonna be on bx cryin abt shootin % and game winners. Get a life n*gga
Dumbass kids
 3 years ago '14        #795
4evaabso 33 heat pts33
space
space
$17,121 | Props total: 10786 10786
 philly337 said:
So basically just being blind

Everybody knows bush was a great president...its facts not stats

Even though I can show statistcal evidence otherwise

I think republicans and kobe bryant stans made children and thats where down syndrome comes from
Fam really politics to further ur agenda..... And Bush as a reference, u must b recently out of high school? But in any event, bring ur statistical BS #'s, & I'll counter wit eye test & actual witness statements...... Your turn counselor
 3 years ago '10        #796
space
space
 philly337 said:
Dumbass kids
so are all these n*ggas talking about Kobe dumbass kids too? COulda sworn their opinion >>>>yours

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

all these HOF coaches and players saying he's an all time great and here come your irrelevant myth bustin a.ss talking about shooting % and game winners
 3 years ago '10        #797
space
space
 4evaabso said:
Fam really politics to further ur agenda..... And Bush as a reference, u must b recently out of high school? But in any event, bring ur statistical BS #'s, & I'll counter wit eye test & actual witness statements...... Your turn counselor
thats all him and bully do bruh. Pull #'s and skew them to their argument. One week its kobe's shooting % in game 7's with 10 seconds on the clock. Next week shooting % in game 7's with less than 5 seconds on the clock. Its never ends
 3 years ago '12        #798
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,156 | Props total: 1182 1182
 lboog1423 said:
thats all him and bully do bruh. Pull #'s and skew them to their argument. One week its kobe's shooting % in game 7's with 10 seconds on the clock. Next week shooting % in game 7's with less than 5 seconds on the clock. Its never ends
But the thing is Bully does it to troll.....
 3 years ago '12        #799
1bastard3 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 1568 1568
Nobody is saying kobe is great or a hall of famer but he is without a doubt the mostoverrated player of all time not even close no debate
 3 years ago '10        #800
space
space
 Kastanova said:
But the thing is Bully does it to troll.....
I know, thats why he gets quiet when u actually start using some logic.

But this n*gga Philly really believe the sh*t he be saying
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil bad ass Houston thot, and oh yes she is really bad
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hi Felicia... She looking good off them drugs
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Woman Caught On Tape Setting Up Husbands Murder
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Henry Cavill’s Mustache Hinders ‘Justice League’ Reshoots
59 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Niggas carjacking Uber's and stealing Rollie's on camera now?
236 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside NBA 2k18 First Screenshots
120 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside VIVID details on how 50Cent was seconds away from KILLING SUPREME You g..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy