that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 198
Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
105 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Amber Rose stealing Boxden's Wale Jokes
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - 6k LBS...$9 Million of Marijuana seized in Atlanta's Biggest ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 102
First Shock of 2017!!! Mc Lyte marries a MAN!!!
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '06        #781
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,440 | Props total: 4183 4183
 philly337 said:
They'll never learn....left the thread be..tobe finally hits a game winner after being 1 for 8 on the year and they wanna stick their chest out

Bumps back on deck
2-12?

2-12?

2-12?


Id throw up his 4th quarter numbers but they were down damn near 40 points after 3 and he was on the bench
 2 years ago '08        #782
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1566 1566
 philly337 said:
2-12?

2-12?

2-12?


Id throw up his 4th quarter numbers but they were down damn near 40 points after 3 and he was on the bench
regardless, Kobe has the most game winners of all time
 2 years ago '06        #783
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,440 | Props total: 4183 4183
 Solitary Genius said:
regardless, Kobe has the most game winners of all time
By a small margin


But had the most missed by a largeeeeee margin


It's hard to find a player in the league who can't make ad many as he has on the attempts he had

They made the right basketball play clanking a game winner over 3 defenders. The only players on pace to take anywhere close to the game winning shot attempts hes taken are also on pace to pass him on game winners made...because unlike tobe they don't a lot below the LEAGUE AVERAGE in those situations
 2 years ago '08        #784
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1566 1566
 philly337 said:
By a small margin


But had the most missed by a largeeeeee margin


It's hard to find a player in the league who can't make ad many as he has on the attempts he had

They made the right basketball play clanking a game winner over 3 defenders. The only players on pace to take anywhere close to the game winning shot attempts hes taken are also on pace to pass him on game winners made...because unlike tobe they don't a lot below the LEAGUE AVERAGE in those situations
ALL TIME LEADER in Game Winners
 2 years ago '06        #785
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,440 | Props total: 4183 4183
 Solitary Genius said:
ALL TIME LEADER in Game Winners
ALL TIME LEADER in game winners missed
 2 years ago '10        #786
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,552 | Props total: 9780 9780
 philly337 said:
ALL TIME LEADER in game winners missed
i swear you need a life my dude. You cant hit a game winner if u dont take it. The fact hes missed the most lets me know hes been the go to guy for a long a.ss time. Go look at the baseball list for strikeouts and look how many great HOF hitters are on this list.

Boy i swear u slow U and Bully gotta be related. I refuse to believe two idiots this dumb can come from two separate ppl
 2 years ago '09        #787
The Bully 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$47,452 | Props total: 29553 29553
Kobe stans couldn't even celebrate his game winner that long, dude was back to his bricking ways 3 nights later
 2 years ago '06        #788
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,440 | Props total: 4183 4183
 lboog1423 said:
i swear you need a life my dude. You cant hit a game winner if u dont take it. The fact hes missed the most lets me know hes been the go to guy for a long a.ss time. Go look at the baseball list for strikeouts and look how many great HOF hitters are on this list.

Boy i swear u slow U and Bully gotta be related. I refuse to believe two idiots this dumb can come from two separate ppl
fu*k you bi*chass f*ggot.....dont like it dont read...never seen males get their feelings hurt so.bad about another man

But just to toss ur stupid fu*kin theory out the window michael jordan took 56 game winners. Guess he wasnt the guy. Swear kobe stans are the dumbest fu*kin fans on earth and didnt start watching basketball until 99

Kobe doesnt even lead in the most made by double digits but has taken almost 100 more than the person who has taken the second most

He's like 25% on game winning shots for his career...point blank..no other way to.spin. ball in his hand, shot clock turned off hes wins in game for every 3 he loses

Real clutch


Last edited by philly337; 01-08-2015 at 05:01 PM..
 2 years ago '10        #789
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,552 | Props total: 9780 9780
 philly337 said:
fu*k you bi*chass f*ggot.....dont like it dont read...never seen males get their feelings hurt so.bad about another man

But just to toss ur stupid fu*kin theory out the window michael jordan took 56 game winners. Guess he wasnt the guy. Swear kobe stans are the dumbest fu*kin fans on earth and didnt start watching basketball until 99

Kobe doesnt even lead in the most made by double digits but has taken almost 100 more than the person who has taken the second most

He's like 25% on game winning shots for his career...point blank..no other way to.spin. ball in his hand, shot clock turned off hes wins in game for every 3 he loses

Real clutch
IM in my feelings but you are in EVERY kobe thread and continuously make threads about the n*gga. Who makes threads all the time of n*ggas they don't even like? I don't care what his game winning shot % is. You seen the article a while back where they asked other NBA players who theyd want to take the last shot. The majority picked kobe so obv they don't give a fk about % either. Only you and Bully dumbass stay thinking % are everything....Ol dumbass n*ggas

yall prolly aint played meaningful basketball a day in ya life
 2 years ago '06        #790
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,440 | Props total: 4183 4183
 lboog1423 said:
IM in my feelings but you are in kobe thread and continuously make threads about the n*gga. Who makes threads all the time of n*ggas they don't even like? I don't care what his game winning shot % is. You seen the article a while back where they asked other NBA players who theyd want to take the last shot. The majority picked kobe so obv they don't give a fk about % either. Only you and Bully dumbass stay thinking % are everything....Ol dumbass n*ggas

yall prolly aint played meaningful basketball a day in ya life
Im talkin about sports....and putting.to rest myths.....you on the other hand in every single thread you speak of and instead discussin the sh*t ur quoting me in every thread pouting like a bi*ch like I'm insulting ur father

And nba players watch the same espn highlights and listen to the same media that has created this myth. They would also prob tell you lebron is.not clutch even though hes lead the league in scoring sith under 5 minutes to go and game within 5 points since he came in the league, is on pace for the most game winners ever (at a percentage that is higher than the league average), and trumps somebody line kobe in almost every single clutch situation

These players watch the same sh*t we all watch....And have not witnessed the sh*t in person like your makin it seem. Out of those players polled only 5% of them was probably standing on the court to witness a game winner and are just going off what the media beat in their head (common sense...hes made 30 something over almost 20 years...there is no way a large portion of.players witnessed it...just watched espn like you and me that only shows the makes)


Last edited by philly337; 01-09-2015 at 05:14 AM..
 2 years ago '14        #791
4evaabso 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$13,894 | Props total: 4344 4344
Everybody knows Kobe is da clutch maker...... Its facts not stats....
 2 years ago '06        #792
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,440 | Props total: 4183 4183
So basically just being blind

Everybody knows bush was a great president...its facts not stats


Even though I can show statistcal evidence otherwise

I think republicans and kobe bryant stans made children and thats where down syndrome comes from
 2 years ago '10        #793
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,552 | Props total: 9780 9780
 philly337 said:
Im talkin about sports....and putting.to rest myths.....you on the other hand in every single thread you speak of and instead discussin the sh*t ur quoting me in every thread pouting like a bi*ch like I'm insulting ur father

And nba players watch the same espn highlights and listen to the same media that has created this myth. They would also prob tell you lebron is.not clutch even though hes lead the league in scoring sith under 5 minutes to go and game within 5 points since he came in the league, is on pace for the most game winners ever (at a percentage that is higher than the league average), and trumps somebody line kobe in almost every single clutch situation

These players watch the same sh*t we all watch....And have not witnessed the sh*t in person like your makin it seem. Out of those players polled only 5% of them was probably standing on the court to witness a game winner and are just going off what the media beat in their head (common sense...hes made 30 something over almost 20 years...there is no way a large portion of.players witnessed it...just watched espn like you and me that only shows the makes)
Im not discussing anything, im just droppin logic. Most n*ggas dont shoot 30 gamewinners in their entire career. But I wldnt expect u to understand that. But at the end of the day, a nba players opinion>yours. Kobe will be a hands down first ballot HOF and second best shooting guard ever and yo a.ss still gonna be on bx cryin abt shootin % and game winners. Get a life n*gga
 2 years ago '06        #794
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,440 | Props total: 4183 4183
 lboog1423 said:
Im not discussing anything, im just droppin logic. Most n*ggas dont shoot 30 gamewinners in their entire career. But I wldnt expect u to understand that. But at the end of the day, a nba players opinion>yours. Kobe will be a hands down first ballot HOF and second best shooting guard ever and yo a.ss still gonna be on bx cryin abt shootin % and game winners. Get a life n*gga
Dumbass kids
 2 years ago '14        #795
4evaabso 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$13,894 | Props total: 4344 4344
 philly337 said:
So basically just being blind

Everybody knows bush was a great president...its facts not stats


Even though I can show statistcal evidence otherwise

I think republicans and kobe bryant stans made children and thats where down syndrome comes from
Fam really politics to further ur agenda..... And Bush as a reference, u must b recently out of high school? But in any event, bring ur statistical BS #'s, & I'll counter wit eye test & actual witness statements...... Your turn counselor
 2 years ago '10        #796
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,552 | Props total: 9780 9780
 philly337 said:
Dumbass kids
so are all these n*ggas talking about Kobe dumbass kids too? COulda sworn their opinion >>>>yours


[video - click to view]




[video - click to view]



all these HOF coaches and players saying he's an all time great and here come your irrelevant myth bustin a.ss talking about shooting % and game winners
 2 years ago '10        #797
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,552 | Props total: 9780 9780
 4evaabso said:
Fam really politics to further ur agenda..... And Bush as a reference, u must b recently out of high school? But in any event, bring ur statistical BS #'s, & I'll counter wit eye test & actual witness statements...... Your turn counselor
thats all him and bully do bruh. Pull #'s and skew them to their argument. One week its kobe's shooting % in game 7's with 10 seconds on the clock. Next week shooting % in game 7's with less than 5 seconds on the clock. Its never ends
 2 years ago '12        #798
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$15,953 | Props total: 712 712
 lboog1423 said:
thats all him and bully do bruh. Pull #'s and skew them to their argument. One week its kobe's shooting % in game 7's with 10 seconds on the clock. Next week shooting % in game 7's with less than 5 seconds on the clock. Its never ends
But the thing is Bully does it to troll.....
 2 years ago '12        #799
1bastard3 
space
space
space
$522 | Props total: 677 677
Nobody is saying kobe is great or a hall of famer but he is without a doubt the mostoverrated player of all time not even close no debate
 2 years ago '10        #800
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,552 | Props total: 9780 9780
 Kastanova said:
But the thing is Bully does it to troll.....
I know, thats why he gets quiet when u actually start using some logic.


But this n*gga Philly really believe the sh*t he be saying
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
105 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
109 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Dunk Contest Participants Announced?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Bay Area P****
59 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy