that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 168
NBA Barkley on the Warriors not going to the Whitehouse
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 135
NBA Carmelo Anthony has been traded to OKC
508 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 112
NBA The king Lebron James claps back at Donald Trump
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
NBA The Black Mamba Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant Claps Back at Donald Trump
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '06        #721
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
[QUOTE=slimdogg3325;33077760]everybody look at this n*gga talkin about knockin n*ggas out in 1 post then bringin the sarcasm in the next

no tough talk from me, im jus here watchin and waitin for some
You aint waiting and watching for sh*t except for ur little boxden clique to cosign you. You wanna puff ur frail a.ss chest out. Again for the 15th time you ain't about sh*t or you'd hit my inbox instead of putting on a show for boxden.

"you" said how convenient how id talk sh*t because id never see you

"I" said come see me then f*ggot

Then what transpired after that is you backtracking "na na na you come see me"

Get the fu*k outta here...come to bmore or.shut ur d!cksuckin mouth up bi*ch

Ive stated im not.leaving the dmv area. Well before ur.slut a.ss came.in trying to act like a tough guy. Ive been stood up by frail pussies like you in the past and id he damned if go halfway across the country knowing ur bi*chass wouldnt show

But again..keep.being an.internet gangster
 3 years ago '08        #722
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 711 711
[quote=philly337;33077836]
 slimdogg3325 said:
everybody look at this n*gga talkin about knockin n*ggas out in 1 post then bringin the sarcasm in the next

no tough talk from me, im jus here watchin and waitin for some
You aint waiting and watching for sh*t except for ur little boxden clique to cosign you. You wanna puff ur frail a.ss chest out. Again for the 15th time you ain't about sh*t or you'd hit my inbox instead of putting on a show for boxden.

"you" said how convenient how id talk sh*t because id never see you

"I" said come see me then f*ggot

Then what transpired after that is you backtracking "na na na you come see me"

Get the fu*k outta here...come to bmore or.shut ur d!cksuckin mouth up bi*ch

Ive stated im not.leaving the dmv area. Well before ur.slut a.ss came.in trying to act like a tough guy. Ive been stood up by frail pussies like you in the past and id he damned if go halfway across the country knowing ur bi*chass wouldnt show

But again..keep.being an.internet gangster
what kinda n*gga sends threats talkin about u gonna smack a n*gga then wont come do it. u got a job right use some of that money and get at me

again inbox for what exactly flight prices travel dates and sh*t na these n*ggas need to see u aint about sh*t but makin empty threats then puttin it on other n*ggaz to make it look like n*ggas is backin down. clever way to cover ur internet tough guy tracks n*gga get ur bi*ch a.ss a $3 bus pass and hit me when u see that exit sign until then..ima be right here


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-11-2014 at 08:38 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #723
d2921 2849 heat pts2849
space
avatar space
space
$24,508 | Props total: 5350 5350
 Curtisimo said:


I'm not saying you lying but come on son

ive got bodies ... dont see me going round talking about it
 3 years ago '06        #724
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
 Curtisimo said:


I'm not saying you lying but come on son
I boxed all my life...and not on some i was just ok at it. Ask others on the forum who know. Its not some sh*t im just saying to say. Which is why I.laugh when this dude thinks he can see me in a straight fade and welcome him to make the trip. But again it sounds stupid to say on the net because anybody can say anything which is why I told old boy to hit my inbox


Last edited by philly337; 12-12-2014 at 04:08 AM..
 3 years ago '06        #725
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
[quote=slimdogg3325;33078938]
 philly337 said:

what kinda n*gga sends threats talkin about u gonna smack a n*gga then wont come do it. u got a job right use some of that money and get at me

again inbox for what exactly flight prices travel dates and sh*t na these n*ggas need to see u aint about sh*t but makin empty threats then puttin it on other n*ggaz to make it look like n*ggas is backin down. clever way to cover ur internet tough guy tracks n*gga get ur bi*ch a.ss a $3 bus pass and hit me when u see that exit sign until then..ima be right here
Son ur such a fu*king lame. I saw you come back in the thread last night and then leave without posting. Figured ur Dumbass finally went and cried in the corner somewhere. Then I wake up and see this is what took you hours to come up with?



Keep posting all you want. Ur doin exactly what ur stating I'm doing by puttin the sh*t on somebody else . I said I'd smack the fu*k out of you because I would. You said how convenient. I said come see me then...Nd here we are. I done told you im not going to atl. I will never go out of my way to link up with anybody on boxden again after being stood up before. So you puffin ur chest out and keep bringing that up shows what a bi*ch you are. You said you want the hands so come get it gand ill.knock ur pus*y a.ss out.

Ur such a clown son......I was giving my name by an og triple og nucca...fu*k outta here

But this is.my last post to you in this thread you about sh*t? Then.lets see it


Last edited by philly337; 12-12-2014 at 04:11 AM..
 3 years ago '11        #726
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$12,979 | Props total: 24014 24014
Oh look philly in a Kobe thread makin a complete a.ss of himself. What a surprise
 3 years ago '08        #727
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 711 711
[quote=philly337;33081015]
 slimdogg3325 said:

Son ur such a fu*king lame. I saw you come back in the thread last night and then leave without posting. Figured ur Dumbass finally went and cried in the corner somewhere. Then I wake up and see this is what took you hours to come up with?



Keep posting all you want. Ur doin exactly what ur stating I'm doing by puttin the sh*t on somebody else . I said I'd smack the fu*k out of you because I would. You said how convenient. I said come see me then...Nd here we are. I done told you im not going to atl. I will never go out of my way to link up with anybody on boxden again after being stood up before. So you puffin ur chest out and keep bringing that up shows what a bi*ch you are. You said you want the hands so come get it gand ill.knock ur pus*y a.ss out.

Ur such a clown son......I was giving my name by an og triple og nucca...fu*k outta here

But this is.my last post to you in this thread you about sh*t? Then.lets see it
and u being stood up by a bunch of n*ggas shows how much of a bi*ch u are..i knew u had to be a boxer and not a n*gga who actually had to f!ght growin up. n*ggas is seeing what a lame u actually are now so keep doin u little boy

exit 68 i-20 east mcdonalds..i'll show how us soldiers handle boxers
 3 years ago '08        #728
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 711 711
i give u props tho @ i didnt think u could go so many posts without kobes nuts fallin out ur mouth
 3 years ago '06        #729
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
[quote=slimdogg3325;33081420]
 philly337 said:

and u being stood up by a bunch of n*ggas shows how much of a bi*ch u are..i knew u had to be a boxer and not a n*gga who actually had to f!ght growin up. n*ggas is seeing what a lame u actually are now so keep doin u little boy

exit 68 i-20 east mcdonalds..i'll show how us soldiers handle boxers
Ok
 3 years ago '09        #730
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,729 | Props total: 1061 1061
slimdogg succeded in derailing the thread lol.
 3 years ago '08        #731
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,860 | Props total: 711 711
 xRapHeadx said:
slimdogg succeded in derailing the thread lol.

[pic - click to view]

 3 years ago '06        #732
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
 xRapHeadx said:
slimdogg succeded in derailing the thread lol.
Until tonight when tobe shoots 40% and goes 1-4 in the 4th with 2 turnovers choking in crunch time
 3 years ago '04        #733
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,680 | Props total: 725 725
 3 years ago '08        #734
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,610 | Props total: 6475 6475
Kobe still top 10 DOA regardless Greatest Skilled player of all time. You can post in this thread till you die. Wont change that.
 3 years ago '04        #735
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Do crucial passes count as clutch in this thread? Or is 41 with an L with the opposing teams best player being out clutch as well?
 3 years ago '06        #736
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
 philly337 said:
Until tonight when tobe shoots 40% and goes 1-4 in the 4th with 2 turnovers choking in crunch time
Was pretty much spot on (could I have been anymore accurate...actually gave him too much credit...played worse than what I predicted)...and yall dudes can't be serious...he choked the game away in the 4th

7-22

1-4 in the 4th with 3 turnovers


Up 7 with a minute and a half to play and kobe in true kobe fashion in crunch time chokes the game away and turns the ball over on 3 of the next 4 possessions and the lead is cut to 1...that all happened within 1 minute

It aint over yet though..they're still up 1 with the ball and only 45 seconds left...kobe goes to seal the game with 23 second left.....CLANK

It still aint over...ginobli misses a free throw and its tied. tobe gets a chance to win it and take a game winning shot with 2 seconds left. This is where he shows up right? This is where kobe become kobe right.......CLANK

So then they go to ot and kobe goes 0-3 and his teammates bail out his 4th quarter and overtime where he went 1-7 with 3 turnovers and yall wanna talk about "do passes count"


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by philly337; 12-13-2014 at 03:39 AM..
 3 years ago '06        #737
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
This year:

In the 4th - 36 for 113 (32%)

Game winning shots - 1 for 6 (17%)


Under 5 second to.tie or take the lead - 0 for 5 (0%)
 12-14-2014, 07:41 PM         #738
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
What was Kobe 1-10 in the fourth or some sh*t

Was just chucking sh*t

If LeBron did anything close to that he'd be crucified...Kobe does the sh*t once a week and everybody looks the other way


I guess its his wrist right
did u see that deep three silly philly!? was that clutch enough for u?
 3 years ago '06        #739
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,166 | Props total: 9322 9322
 Rich Simmons said:
did u see that deep three silly philly!? was that clutch enough for u?
Didnt watch tonight...got money riding on fantasy

But if he did have a clutch game hes bound to one and while. Thats the entire point of.the thread...he chokes 7 out of 10 times. Yall ignore the 7 chokes and big.up the 3 clutch moments
 3 years ago '04        #740
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,680 | Props total: 725 725
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Aurora Jolie could get it
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
225 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 34
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
184 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
600 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Amazon looks to deliver Chipotle & Shake Shack
32 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Sep 22 - TV interrupted in Cali with END OF WORLD warning
89 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Harvard Study: Apple Slows Down old iPhones to Sell Millions of New M..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy