that boys clutch

most viewed right now
OT BREAKING: Tiger Woods Arrested For DUI In Florida. SMI..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ashley Graham Begging To Get Tidday Fu€Ked & Drowned In Nut
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside The Ca$his/Shady Records Shelved Debut Album (12 Eminem Beats)
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sexiest Indian I've ever seen
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '06        #701
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$27,196 | Props total: 6565 6565
 theblast22 said:
it's 7am go brush your teeth hoe a.ss bi*ch
25,000 posts since 2010....fu*k.you and pathetic excuse for a life

Last edited by philly337; 12-11-2014 at 05:26 AM..
 2 years ago '10        #702
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 12 12
 philly337 said:
25,000 posts since 2010....fu*k.you and pathetic excuse forba life
 2 years ago '06        #703
space
space
Well time for work slimf*ggot
 2 years ago '08        #704
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,833 | Props total: 665 665
 philly337 said:
I see that post struck a nerve on the soft f*ggot.

And I used to.post in lakers threads because they was actually relevant and id clown kobe because yall would love to claim people dont watch games. I got better sh*t to.do than post on boxden with ur lame a.ss. I can just give the recap when he chokes in this thread. I.also used to post in a lot of game threads...again go find me other game threads I constantly post in...go ahead ill wait

In here taggin people looking for help cause you're makin no sense. Kast may not like me.but im sure hell tell you I aint never been ran out a laker thread...I'm hete when he does good or bad unlike 90% of.you tobe fans (and I can show you in this very thread.

Youre on every other page of this thread gettin ur pus*y moist and dont even say sh*t about the topic. This is my thread...I made this document game by game what kobe does in crunch time in real time since "stats dont matter" and it 30 of 35 pages of choking and ur salty about it.

You think I'm a bi*ch but if this was real.live id smack the sh*t out of ur pale a.ss. Unfortunately you can hide behind ur keyboard where ur most likely sittin at the kitchen table hammerin away at ur keyboard while ur mom makes breakfast and ur dad sits across from you looking over his newspaper in disgust that he produced such a f*ggot embarrassment to society

now go on and tag some more of ur friends so they can cosign and help you out in here
i aint ate breakfast in years n*gga dont have a keyboard and probably darker than u if u even black which dont matter btw

black white asian whatever n*gga i would let u swing on me just to show u u ain't sh*t. n*ggas like me f!ght so fu*ks like u can enjoy talkin sh*t over the safety of the internet u always talkin bout smackin n*ggas but wont ever see a n*gga how convenient

fact: n*ggas used to laugh at and ignore ur bullsh*t in them threads until u went ghost
 2 years ago '04        #705
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,971 | Props total: 1395 1395
 philly337 said:
I see that post struck a nerve on the soft f*ggot.

And I used to.post in lakers threads because they was actually relevant and id clown kobe because yall would love to claim people dont watch games. I got better sh*t to.do than post on boxden with ur lame a.ss. I can just give the recap when he chokes in this thread. I.also used to post in a lot of game threads...again go find me other game threads I constantly post in...go ahead ill wait

In here taggin people looking for help cause you're makin no sense. Kast may not like me.but im sure hell tell you I aint never been ran out a laker thread...I'm hete when he does good or bad unlike 90% of.you tobe fans (and I can show you in this very thread.

Youre on every other page of this thread gettin ur pus*y moist and dont even say sh*t about the topic. This is my thread...I made this document game by game what kobe does in crunch time in real time since "stats dont matter" and it 30 of 35 pages of choking and ur salty about it.

You think I'm a bi*ch but if this was real.live id smack the sh*t out of ur pale a.ss. Unfortunately you can hide behind ur keyboard where ur most likely sittin at the kitchen table hammerin away at ur keyboard while ur mom makes breakfast and ur dad sits across from you looking over his newspaper in disgust that he produced such a f*ggot embarrassment to society

now go on and tag some more of ur friends so they can cosign and help you out in here
Don't know exactly what's going on, but yeah, slim's name was given to him by an og on some real life sh*t. no flexin or internet accolades over here pimp.

and im not even trying to perpetuate the sh*t, but on some real sh*t, you wouldn't smack him. not even talkin sh*t to you homie, because I don't know you, but nah, that wouldn't happen because you'd have too much to worry about after that. but this is the internet, so you're good
 2 years ago '06        #706
space
space
Man I hate the internet at times like this...better believe id knock ur boy the fu*k out. Not even going to.sit.here and say I did this and.I.did that because its the internet and anybody can say anything just know.ive knocked more dudes out then hes been in f!ghts and I.got way more sh*t ive done in life which I wont speak on so k!ll all.that sh*t that would happen afterward cause not sh*t would happen like you think...believe that. I see why he tagged you though...keep that internet gangster sh*t going
 2 years ago '06        #707
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
i aint ate breakfast in years n*gga dont have a keyboard and probably darker than u if u even black which dont matter btw

black white asian whatever n*gga i would let u swing on me just to show u u ain't sh*t. n*ggas like me f!ght so fu*ks like u can enjoy talkin sh*t over the safety of the internet u always talkin bout smackin n*ggas but wont ever see a n*gga how convenient

fact: n*ggas used to laugh at and ignore ur bullsh*t in them threads until u went ghost
Well come see me then

And first it was they ran me out now they just laughed and ignored. Lying is a female trait ...fix that sh*t

Last edited by philly337; 12-11-2014 at 09:53 AM..
 2 years ago '06        #708
space
space
But for real hit my inbox if you wanna do something...Quit sidetracking the thread with your hormoness.lut
 2 years ago '04        #709
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,971 | Props total: 1395 1395
 philly337 said:
Man I hate the internet at times like this...better believe id knock ur boy the fu*k out. Not even going to.sit.here and say I did this and.I.did that because its the internet and anybody can say anything just know.ive knocked more dudes out then hes been in f!ghts and I.got way more sh*t ive done in life which I wont speak on so k!ll all.that sh*t that would happen afterward cause not sh*t would happen like you think...believe that. I see why he tagged you though...keep that internet gangster sh*t going
ok...
 2 years ago '06        #710
space
space
 Rashad69 said:
ok...
Alright...
 2 years ago '08        #711
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
Alright...
speak on it g i dont make threats on the internet u wanna knock n*ggas out come do it. u make the threats but always want somebody to come to u n*gga go back to work

until then u gonna continue to be a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and ima keep talkin sh*t to ur bi*ch a.ss anytime i see u online
 2 years ago '06        #712
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
speak on it g i dont make threats on the internet u wanna knock n*ggas out come do it. u make the threats but always want somebody to come to u n*gga go back to work

until then u gonna continue to be a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and ima keep talkin sh*t to ur bi*ch a.ss anytime i see u online
you know what that post did it

I'm fu*kin scared now

Man ur shut ur bi*chass up...talkin about ur going to stalk me like I give a fu*k. You been doing f*ggot...just peep this thread

And the only reason I makeb people come to me is ive went to meet up with people on here before and they never show. I actually said I wouldnt meet anybody period anymore because they never show.

But like I said you gotta problem hit my inbox pus*y...if not just continue to stalk me like the female.you are
 2 years ago '08        #713
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1568 1568
f*ggot a.ss op in here e-beefin for his Kobe hate threads
 2 years ago '08        #714
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
you know what that post did it

I'm fu*kin scared now

Man ur shut ur bi*chass up...talkin about ur going to stalk me like I give a fu*k. You been doing f*ggot...just peep this thread

And the only reason I makeb people come to me is ive went to meet up with people on here before and they never show. I actually said I wouldnt meet anybody period anymore because they never show.

But like I said you gotta problem hit my inbox pus*y...if not just continue to stalk me like the female.you are
what up gangsta when u gonna come smack me fu*k ur inbox and fu*k them other n*ggas im in atl right off I-20 east exit 68 come on down

jus peeped the thread and all i see is u obsessing over a n*gga who doesnt know u exist continue doin u
 2 years ago '06        #715
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
what up gangsta when u gonna come smack me fu*k ur inbox and fu*k them other n*ggas im in atl right off I-20 east exit 68 come on down

jus peeped the thread and all i see is u obsessing over a n*gga who doesnt know u exist continue doin u
Ok tupac...dont catch a body tonight

fu*kin clown
 2 years ago '08        #716
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
Ok tupac...dont catch a body tonight

fu*kin clown
ima try not to..u know "i got way more sh*t i done in life that i cant speak about"

where u at tho lemme know when u at the mcdonald's
 2 years ago '06        #717
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
ima try not to..u know "i got way more sh*t i done in life that i cant speak about"

where u at tho lemme know when u at the mcdonald's
Man you little.fu*kin bi*ch I aint going nowhere outside a 50 mile radius..ur f*ggot a.ss wanna come up here come.up and get mopped up pus*y. The difference between you and me is you're a bi*ch and I am not. You can easily hit my inbox if ur really about sh*t..instead you post in here for show. I've stated ive been dipped out on a couple times on here (and I took the sh*t to the inbox and not for show for boxden and when they didn't show I didnt even make threads on boxeen just kept it.moving cause I didnt do the sh*t to.look.like a tough guy on the internet like you taggin ur boy to come cosign you ). If I went dowm there ud be nowhere to be found. Me on the other hand will be right wherever the fu*k you wanna be at if you want to come up here and ive proven it in the past. So.keep on yappin about this and that...ur bi*chass aint comin up here so.keep stalkin mes.lut and go about ur patgetic fu*kin life
 2 years ago '06        #718
space
space
But for real im.done in this thread with the internet gangbangin

If you want to.continue and you really wanna make the trip my inbox is clear hoe
 2 years ago '08        #719
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
But for real im.done in this thread with the internet gangbangin

If you want to.continue and you really wanna make the trip my inbox is clear hoe
u the one makin threats so u the one need to back it up. i aint said 1 thing about what i would do to u yet im bangin u the one knockin n*ggas out right u the one with the past u can't speak on right well come prove it. quit actin like u never brought my name up and get mad when n*ggas can actually vouch for it

inbox for what n*gga aint sh*t private about this ima be in here tho til u man up

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-11-2014 at 06:37 PM..
 2 years ago '06        #720
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
u the one makin threats so u the one need to back it up. i aint said 1 thing about what i would do to u yet im bangin u the one knockin n*ggas out right u the one with the past u can't speak on right well come prove it. quit actin like u never brought my name up and get mad when n*ggas can actually vouch for it

inbox for what n*gga aint sh*t private about this ima be in here tho til u man up
Ok tough guy

I'm scared as sh*t now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyBIGBODYBOOTY B!TCHBAAATTTLLEEE aka The Tank Battle: Jill Scott..
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lipstick GOATson: Nicki Minaj Swore Off Pipe After Meek But Made An Ex..
106 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Conner McGregor about to put hands on Floyd this Fall!
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Snupe's Mama Breaks Down His Murder In Details. Original Killer Not..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Young Dolph speaks on Blac Youngsta shooting his van up
60 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this another awkward Hov pic?
148 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Still Plays Drake's "Back To Back" Diss Track "For Motivation"
44 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Night Manager Amazon Prime
24 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy