that boys clutch

most viewed right now
Video inside Meet the Guy Who Cardi B Left Offset for Soon as He Was Released From P..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ITS BEEF YALL: Bow Wow BANGING ON CO STAR From ROLL BOUNCE & LOTTERY T..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New Up Close FOOTAGE of LilB Getting Jumped!
34 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Woman Befriends The Man Who Shot Her In The Face When He Was 13!
70 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '08        #701
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 716 716
 philly337 said:
Ok tupac...dont catch a body tonight

fu*kin clown
ima try not to..u know "i got way more sh*t i done in life that i cant speak about"

where u at tho lemme know when u at the mcdonald's
 3 years ago '06        #702
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,556 | Props total: 9936 9936
 slimdogg3325 said:
ima try not to..u know "i got way more sh*t i done in life that i cant speak about"

where u at tho lemme know when u at the mcdonald's
Man you little.fu*kin bi*ch I aint going nowhere outside a 50 mile radius..ur f*ggot a.ss wanna come up here come.up and get mopped up pus*y. The difference between you and me is you're a bi*ch and I am not. You can easily hit my inbox if ur really about sh*t..instead you post in here for show. I've stated ive been dipped out on a couple times on here (and I took the sh*t to the inbox and not for show for boxden and when they didn't show I didnt even make threads on boxeen just kept it.moving cause I didnt do the sh*t to.look.like a tough guy on the internet like you taggin ur boy to come cosign you ). If I went dowm there ud be nowhere to be found. Me on the other hand will be right wherever the fu*k you wanna be at if you want to come up here and ive proven it in the past. So.keep on yappin about this and that...ur bi*chass aint comin up here so.keep stalkin mes.lut and go about ur patgetic fu*kin life
 3 years ago '06        #703
space
space
But for real im.done in this thread with the internet gangbangin

If you want to.continue and you really wanna make the trip my inbox is clear hoe
 3 years ago '08        #704
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
But for real im.done in this thread with the internet gangbangin

If you want to.continue and you really wanna make the trip my inbox is clear hoe
u the one makin threats so u the one need to back it up. i aint said 1 thing about what i would do to u yet im bangin u the one knockin n*ggas out right u the one with the past u can't speak on right well come prove it. quit actin like u never brought my name up and get mad when n*ggas can actually vouch for it

inbox for what n*gga aint sh*t private about this ima be in here tho til u man up

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-11-2014 at 06:37 PM..
 3 years ago '06        #705
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
u the one makin threats so u the one need to back it up. i aint said 1 thing about what i would do to u yet im bangin u the one knockin n*ggas out right u the one with the past u can't speak on right well come prove it. quit actin like u never brought my name up and get mad when n*ggas can actually vouch for it

inbox for what n*gga aint sh*t private about this ima be in here tho til u man up
Ok tough guy

I'm scared as sh*t now
 3 years ago '08        #706
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
Ok tough guy

I'm scared as sh*t now
everybody look at this n*gga talkin about knockin n*ggas out in 1 post then bringin the sarcasm in the next

no tough talk from me, im jus here watchin and waitin for some action
 3 years ago '06        #707
space
space
[QUOTE=slimdogg3325;33077760]everybody look at this n*gga talkin about knockin n*ggas out in 1 post then bringin the sarcasm in the next

no tough talk from me, im jus here watchin and waitin for some
You aint waiting and watching for sh*t except for ur little boxden clique to cosign you. You wanna puff ur frail a.ss chest out. Again for the 15th time you ain't about sh*t or you'd hit my inbox instead of putting on a show for boxden.

"you" said how convenient how id talk sh*t because id never see you

"I" said come see me then f*ggot

Then what transpired after that is you backtracking "na na na you come see me"

Get the fu*k outta here...come to bmore or.shut ur d!cksuckin mouth up bi*ch

Ive stated im not.leaving the dmv area. Well before ur.slut a.ss came.in trying to act like a tough guy. Ive been stood up by frail pussies like you in the past and id he damned if go halfway across the country knowing ur bi*chass wouldnt show

But again..keep.being an.internet gangster
 3 years ago '08        #708
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
[quote=philly337;33077836]
 slimdogg3325 said:
everybody look at this n*gga talkin about knockin n*ggas out in 1 post then bringin the sarcasm in the next

no tough talk from me, im jus here watchin and waitin for some
You aint waiting and watching for sh*t except for ur little boxden clique to cosign you. You wanna puff ur frail a.ss chest out. Again for the 15th time you ain't about sh*t or you'd hit my inbox instead of putting on a show for boxden.

"you" said how convenient how id talk sh*t because id never see you

"I" said come see me then f*ggot

Then what transpired after that is you backtracking "na na na you come see me"

Get the fu*k outta here...come to bmore or.shut ur d!cksuckin mouth up bi*ch

Ive stated im not.leaving the dmv area. Well before ur.slut a.ss came.in trying to act like a tough guy. Ive been stood up by frail pussies like you in the past and id he damned if go halfway across the country knowing ur bi*chass wouldnt show

But again..keep.being an.internet gangster
what kinda n*gga sends threats talkin about u gonna smack a n*gga then wont come do it. u got a job right use some of that money and get at me

again inbox for what exactly flight prices travel dates and sh*t na these n*ggas need to see u aint about sh*t but makin empty threats then puttin it on other n*ggaz to make it look like n*ggas is backin down. clever way to cover ur internet tough guy tracks n*gga get ur bi*ch a.ss a $3 bus pass and hit me when u see that exit sign until then..ima be right here

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-11-2014 at 08:38 PM..
 3 years ago '04        #709
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 5379 5379
 Curtisimo said:

I'm not saying you lying but come on son

ive got bodies ... dont see me going round talking about it
 3 years ago '06        #710
space
space
 Curtisimo said:

I'm not saying you lying but come on son
I boxed all my life...and not on some i was just ok at it. Ask others on the forum who know. Its not some sh*t im just saying to say. Which is why I.laugh when this dude thinks he can see me in a straight fade and welcome him to make the trip. But again it sounds stupid to say on the net because anybody can say anything which is why I told old boy to hit my inbox

Last edited by philly337; 12-12-2014 at 04:08 AM..
 3 years ago '06        #711
space
space
[quote=slimdogg3325;33078938]
 philly337 said:

what kinda n*gga sends threats talkin about u gonna smack a n*gga then wont come do it. u got a job right use some of that money and get at me

again inbox for what exactly flight prices travel dates and sh*t na these n*ggas need to see u aint about sh*t but makin empty threats then puttin it on other n*ggaz to make it look like n*ggas is backin down. clever way to cover ur internet tough guy tracks n*gga get ur bi*ch a.ss a $3 bus pass and hit me when u see that exit sign until then..ima be right here
Son ur such a fu*king lame. I saw you come back in the thread last night and then leave without posting. Figured ur Dumbass finally went and cried in the corner somewhere. Then I wake up and see this is what took you hours to come up with?

Keep posting all you want. Ur doin exactly what ur stating I'm doing by puttin the sh*t on somebody else . I said I'd smack the fu*k out of you because I would. You said how convenient. I said come see me then...Nd here we are. I done told you im not going to atl. I will never go out of my way to link up with anybody on boxden again after being stood up before. So you puffin ur chest out and keep bringing that up shows what a bi*ch you are. You said you want the hands so come get it gand ill.knock ur pus*y a.ss out.

Ur such a clown son......I was giving my name by an og triple og nucca...fu*k outta here

But this is.my last post to you in this thread you about sh*t? Then.lets see it

Last edited by philly337; 12-12-2014 at 04:11 AM..
 3 years ago '11        #712
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
space
$13,113 | Props total: 24434 24434
Oh look philly in a Kobe thread makin a complete a.ss of himself. What a surprise
 3 years ago '08        #713
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
[quote=philly337;33081015]
 slimdogg3325 said:

Son ur such a fu*king lame. I saw you come back in the thread last night and then leave without posting. Figured ur Dumbass finally went and cried in the corner somewhere. Then I wake up and see this is what took you hours to come up with?

Keep posting all you want. Ur doin exactly what ur stating I'm doing by puttin the sh*t on somebody else . I said I'd smack the fu*k out of you because I would. You said how convenient. I said come see me then...Nd here we are. I done told you im not going to atl. I will never go out of my way to link up with anybody on boxden again after being stood up before. So you puffin ur chest out and keep bringing that up shows what a bi*ch you are. You said you want the hands so come get it gand ill.knock ur pus*y a.ss out.

Ur such a clown son......I was giving my name by an og triple og nucca...fu*k outta here

But this is.my last post to you in this thread you about sh*t? Then.lets see it
and u being stood up by a bunch of n*ggas shows how much of a bi*ch u are..i knew u had to be a boxer and not a n*gga who actually had to f!ght growin up. n*ggas is seeing what a lame u actually are now so keep doin u little boy

exit 68 i-20 east mcdonalds..i'll show how us soldiers handle boxers
 3 years ago '08        #714
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
i give u props tho @ i didnt think u could go so many posts without kobes nuts fallin out ur mouth
 3 years ago '06        #715
space
space
[quote=slimdogg3325;33081420]
 philly337 said:

and u being stood up by a bunch of n*ggas shows how much of a bi*ch u are..i knew u had to be a boxer and not a n*gga who actually had to f!ght growin up. n*ggas is seeing what a lame u actually are now so keep doin u little boy

exit 68 i-20 east mcdonalds..i'll show how us soldiers handle boxers
Ok
 3 years ago '09        #716
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,940 | Props total: 1134 1134
slimdogg succeded in derailing the thread lol.
 3 years ago '08        #717
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '06        #718
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Until tonight when tobe shoots 40% and goes 1-4 in the 4th with 2 turnovers choking in crunch time
 3 years ago '04        #719
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,686 | Props total: 730 730
 3 years ago '08        #720
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,707 | Props total: 6880 6880
Kobe still top 10 DOA regardless Greatest Skilled player of all time. You can post in this thread till you die. Wont change that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Stacy Dash without makeup! Buttaface or naw?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chinese Scientists Just Figured Out a Way to Feed More Than 200 Million..
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Covfefe
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Damon Waynes is one of the Illest in Hollywood🎬🎬🎬
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Bad Lil Rican bi-ch
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
145 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Eat my PAWG in the morning like a egg mcmuffin 👅💦👅 ..
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy