that boys clutch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Brian Windhorst: Some NBA players are frustrated with Kawhi Leonard gettin..
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2014, 12:00 AM         #681
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
whats funny is you think it losing its spark is somehow a negative...tobe stans just have nothing to argue...this thread shows hes the biggest choke artist in sports and most overrated in crunch time weve ever seen. The first half of the thread yall tried to argue but didn't last long when for every clucth moment this sh*t was getting bumped 4 times as much on choke moments...tobe stans just went and hid in a hole. I even let the thread die a few.times and then theyd get bold and bump this after a good game or two....then they regretted that sh*t in the following games when he choked just like this week

That boys IS NOT clutch
:threadfail:
 2 years ago '08        #682
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,808 | Props total: 591 591
 philly337 said:
whats funny is you think it losing its spark is somehow a negative...tobe stans just have nothing to argue...this thread shows hes the biggest choke artist in sports and most overrated in crunch time weve ever seen. The first half of the thread yall tried to argue but didn't last long when for every clucth moment this sh*t was getting bumped 4 times as much on choke moments...tobe stans just went and hid in a hole. I even let the thread die a few.times and then theyd get bold and bump this after a good game or two....then they regretted that sh*t in the following games when he choked just like this week

That boys IS NOT clutch
didnt read..u still dont get it

beeeyotch
 2 years ago '06        #683
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
$26,430 | Props total: 4158 4158
 philly337 said:
Ghost town in here this week

Dont worry...hes due for his one sub par 4th quarter every 5 chances
 Kastanova said:
Maybe it's a ghost town in this thread because no one is obsessed with Kobe's stats like you...

like damn n*gga it was a Friday at 11.

n*ggas got better sh*t to do.
 philly337 said:
yea ok...that's why the two times per 10 chances he has a clutch game this and every other thread is bumped
What I tell you kast ?

I didn't even post the other night when he went 6 for 18 with 14 points and was scoreless yet again in the 4th making that 4 games where he made 1 total field goal in the 4th

Now he goes 11 for 27 and has decent 4th quarter he has 20% of the time and this gets bumped
 2 years ago '12        #684
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$15,952 | Props total: 712 712
 philly337 said:
What I tell you kast ?

I didn't even post the other night when he went 6 for 18 with 14 points and was scoreless yet again in the 4th making that 4 games where he made 1 total field goal in the 4th

Now he goes 11 for 27 and has decent 4th quarter he has 20% of the time and this gets bumped

2 years ago '08        #685
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kastanova said:

1 n*gga bumped it twice and i see this n*gga talkin sh*t about me on the last page so i say somethin

dont give this fu*k n*gga credit kast
 2 years ago '06        #686
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
1 n*gga bumped it twice and i see this n*gga talkin sh*t about me on the last page so i say somethin

dont give this fu*k n*gga credit kast
Look at this bi*ch crying again

Ur a.ss didn't respond when you clearly saw the sh*t pop up in your quoted box now want to post in here after he had his 1 good 4th per 5 attempts

Let me guess..you never saw it?
 2 years ago '08        #687
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
Shut ur bi*ch a.ss up f*ggot...all you ever say is..

"Derrr he doesnt get it derrr"

As a way to deflect tobe's pitiful play and make excuses
o u mean this nice try bi*ch u didnt even have the nuts to quote me..u only posted under my sh*t so how tf would it show in my quotes how u gonna try to cover ur tracks now

cot damn ur a special kind of stupid and u still dont get it
 2 years ago '11        #688
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,172 | Props total: 1002 1002
Why is this thread still going? Kobe Bryant is not a relevant NBA player anymore. Hes a not very good player on a terrible team. Nobody bumps VC threads, and even VC is more relevant then Kobe because VC is on a contender this year.
 2 years ago '11        #689
The Rhyming Ape 55 heat pts55
space
space
$10,479 | Props total: 13716 13716
 maxnn said:
Why is this thread still going? Kobe Bryant is not a relevant NBA player anymore. Hes a not very good player on a terrible team. Nobody bumps VC threads, and even VC is more relevant then Kobe because VC is on a contender this year.
Kobe is better than literally every player on the nets or knicks. Every. Single. One. You wanna say the Lakers ain't relevant cool. But don't act like Kobe ain't putting up 25 5 and 5 and say he ain't good anymore. Dude is top 15.
 2 years ago '06        #690
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
o u mean this nice try bi*ch u didnt even have the nuts to quote me..u only posted under my sh*t so how tf would it show in my quotes how u gonna try to cover ur tracks now

cot damn ur a special kind of stupid and u still dont get it
you even type like a bi*ch. Yes I'm scared to quote somebody who never says absolutely anything...just comes in and cries
 2 years ago '06        #691
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 maxnn said:
 2 years ago '08        #692
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
you even type like a bi*ch. Yes I'm scared to quote somebody who never says absolutely anything...just comes in and cries
but u didnt tho bruh ur a hypocrite and a fu*k boy and now even a liar

u dont even be in the lakers game thread no more cause u used to get laughed out of them
 2 years ago '08        #693
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 1566 1566
Kobe had a GREAT 2nd half performance last night and brought the team back from a 10 point deficit for a W

He's def still one of the best players in the league (when he's not feeling super tired or exhausted I guess
 2 years ago '06        #694
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
but u didnt tho bruh ur a hypocrite and a fu*k boy and now even a liar

u dont even be in the lakers game thread no more cause u used to get laughed out of them

How you call somebody a hypocrite and in the same post post some hypocritical sh*t (call me a liar then blatantly lie about getting laughed out of lakers threads)

These tobe stans are something else

At the end of the day ur still in here crying. You never come with any facts or even try to debate. Just come in and cosign somebody, cry about something or deflect and roll out

This thread is about tobe chocking and none of ur posts say sh*t about it....cause ur a f*ggot
 2 years ago '08        #695
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:

How you call somebody a hypocrite and in the same post post some hypocritical sh*t (call me a liar then blatantly lie about getting laughed out of lakers threads)

These tobe stans are something else

At the end of the day ur still in here crying. You never come with any facts or even try to debate. Just come in and cosign somebody, cry about something or deflect and roll out

This thread is about tobe chocking and none of ur posts say sh*t about it....cause ur a f*ggot
u got n*ggas in here promoting they beats and talkin sh*t about how u have no life n*gga u a clown..and its a reason u dont be in them lakers threads no more u can act brand new if u want but u and i know whats goin on save ur smilies and name callin for these new n*ggas

and u still dont get it
 2 years ago '06        #696
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
u got n*ggas in here promoting they beats and talkin sh*t about how u have no life n*gga u a clown..and its a reason u dont be in them lakers threads no more u can act brand new if u want but u and i know whats goin on save ur smilies and name callin for these new n*ggas

and u still dont get it
the only ones talkin about beats are you f*ggot a.ss tobe stans...again all you do is bi*ch and moan and say "you dont get it" and cosign people beause you're a frail clueless bi*ch

Show me what game threads i post in (not just lakers)...go ahead ill wait

And quit "trying" to talk tough..the sh*t bleeds through your post that ur some suburbans.lut

"And its a reason u dont be"

"Quit actin brand new"

You've never typed like that...all of sudden slimyellow (who I'm a.ssumin is white based on the name but wants to say n*gga ) cant speak property english and starts tryin to drop slang he heard on 106 and park
 2 years ago '08        #697
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 philly337 said:
the only ones talkin about beats are you f*ggot a.ss tobe stans...again all you do is bi*ch and moan and say "you dont get it" and cosign people beause you're a frail clueless bi*ch

Show me what game threads i post in (not just lakers)...go ahead ill wait

And quit "trying" to talk tough..the sh*t bleeds through your post that ur some suburbans.lut

"And its a reason u dont be"

"Quit actin brand new"

You've never typed like that...all of sudden slimyellow (who I'm a.ssumin is white based on the name but wants to say n*gga ) cant speak property english and starts tryin to drop slang he heard on 106 and park
this n*gga really analyzing my posts u used to be in the lakers threads doin the same sh*t u doin in this thread @ tell me im lying. hatin on kobe and nobody took ur bi*ch a.ss serious then now this thread has countless pages of u d!ck ridin and quotin ur damn self

ur right about 1 thing i dont usually talk tough on the fu*kin internet but hoe n*ggas like u who think they badass cause they behind a keyboard bring it out of me. this is the internet fu*k boy lmao at tobe and slimyellow boy u lame as fu*k and ya wife can suck d!ck now say somethin else lame n*gga

edit: my name was given to me by a og @ holla at em

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-11-2014 at 06:01 AM..
 2 years ago '06        #698
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
this n*gga really analyzing my posts u used to be in the lakers threads doin the same sh*t u doin in this thread @ tell me im lying. hatin on kobe and nobody took ur bi*ch a.ss serious then now this thread has countless pages of u d!ck ridin and quotin ur damn self

ur right about 1 thing i dont usually talk tough on the fu*kin internet but hoe n*ggas like u who think they badass cause they behind a keyboard bring it out of me. this is the internet fu*k boy lmao at tobe and slimyellow boy u lame as fu*k and ya wife can suck d!ck now say somethin else lame n*gga

edit: my name was given to me by a og @ holla at em
I see that post struck a nerve on the soft f*ggot.

And I used to.post in lakers threads because they was actually relevant and id clown kobe because yall would love to claim people dont watch games. I got better sh*t to.do than post on boxden with ur lame a.ss. I can just give the recap when he chokes in this thread. I.also used to post in a lot of game threads...again go find me other game threads I constantly post in...go ahead ill wait

In here taggin people looking for help cause you're makin no sense. Kast may not like me.but im sure hell tell you I aint never been ran out a laker thread...I'm hete when he does good or bad unlike 90% of.you tobe fans (and I can show you in this very thread.

Youre on every other page of this thread gettin ur pus*y moist and dont even say sh*t about the topic. This is my thread...I made this document game by game what kobe does in crunch time in real time since "stats dont matter" and it 30 of 35 pages of choking and ur salty about it.

You think I'm a bi*ch but if this was real.live id smack the sh*t out of ur pale a.ss. Unfortunately you can hide behind ur keyboard where ur most likely sittin at the kitchen table hammerin away at ur keyboard while ur mom makes breakfast and ur dad sits across from you looking over his newspaper in disgust that he produced such a f*ggot embarrassment to society

now go on and tag some more of ur friends so they can cosign and help you out in here
 2 years ago '10        #699
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,821 | Props total: 9 9
 philly337 said:
I see that post struck a nerve on the soft f*ggot.

And I used to.post in lakers threads because they was actually relevant and id clown kobe because yall would love to claim people dont watch games. I got better sh*t to.do than post on boxden with ur lame a.ss. I can just give the recap when he chokes in this thread. I.also used to post in a lot of game threads...again go find me other game threads I constantly post in...go ahead ill wait

In here taggin people looking for help cause you're makin no sense. Kast may not like me.but im sure hell tell you I aint never been ran out a laker thread...I'm hete when he does good or bad unlike 90% of.you tobe fans (and I can show you in this very thread.

Youre on every other page of this thread gettin ur pus*y moist and dont even say sh*t about the topic. This is my thread...I made this document game by game what kobe does in crunch time in real time since "stats dont matter" and it 30 of 35 pages of choking and ur salty about it.

You think I'm a bi*ch but if this was real.live id smack the sh*t out of ur pale a.ss. Unfortunately you can hide behind ur keyboard where ur most likely sittin at the kitchen table hammerin away at ur keyboard while ur mom makes breakfast and ur dad sits across from you looking over his newspaper in disgust that he produced such a f*ggot embarrassment to society

now go on and tag some more of ur friends so they can cosign and help you out in here
it's 7am go brush your teeth hoe a.ss bi*ch
 2 years ago '14        #700
Gordon Gartrell 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,922 | Props total: 10210 10210
yall don't ever get tired of arguing over this sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
48 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
53 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
173 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
37 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
109 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy