that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 74
one of the prettiest girls iíve known since junior high school..
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
olivia lua is the 5th pornstar to die in the past 3 months
46 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside STAR (from STAR and Bucwild) is going to be joining Complex, announce..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
ASAPRocky: u donít have to rap, all u need is a ghostwriter
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '07        #661
st21 1264 heat pts1264
space
avatar space
space
$56,308 | Props total: 45506 45506
 WEB DemBois said:
This n*gga really clocking Kobe's every move
dude is acting like a spoiled brat

embarrassing
 3 years ago '12        #662
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,245 | Props total: 1394 1394
 philly337 said:
yea ok...that's why the two times per 10 chances he has a clutch game this and every other thread is bumped
Personally I think this thread has lost it's spark since about two years ago...

though it must have been sad when you couldn't really bump this thread after December last year
 3 years ago '06        #663
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 Kastanova said:
Personally I think this thread has lost it's spark since about two years ago...

though it must have been sad when you couldn't really bump this thread after December last year
whats funny is you think it losing its spark is somehow a negative...tobe stans just have nothing to argue...this thread shows hes the biggest choke artist in sports and most overrated in crunch time weve ever seen. The first half of the thread yall tried to argue but didn't last long when for every clucth moment this sh*t was getting bumped 4 times as much on choke moments...tobe stans just went and hid in a hole. I even let the thread die a few.times and then theyd get bold and bump this after a good game or two....then they regretted that sh*t in the following games when he choked just like this week

That boys IS NOT clutch
 3 years ago '12        #664
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,245 | Props total: 1394 1394
 philly337 said:
whats funny is you think it losing its spark is somehow a negative...tobe stans just have nothing to argue...this thread shows hes the biggest choke artist in sports and most overrated in crunch time weve ever seen. The first half of the thread yall tried to argue but didn't last long when for every clucth moment this sh*t was getting bumped 4 times as much on choke moments...tobe stans just went and hid in a hole. I even let the thread die a few.times and then theyd get bold and bump this after a good game or two....then they regretted that sh*t in the following games when he choked just like this week

That boys IS NOT clutch
Again, it doesn't matter to me if he makes the game winning shot or not.

All I care about is the Win in the end.



but do have fun with this thread
 12-09-2014, 11:59 PM         #665
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
What was Kobe 1-10 in the fourth or some sh*t

Was just chucking sh*t

If LeBron did anything close to that he'd be crucified...Kobe does the sh*t once a week and everybody looks the other way


I guess its his wrist right
he suuuuure is!
 12-10-2014, 12:00 AM         #666
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
whats funny is you think it losing its spark is somehow a negative...tobe stans just have nothing to argue...this thread shows hes the biggest choke artist in sports and most overrated in crunch time weve ever seen. The first half of the thread yall tried to argue but didn't last long when for every clucth moment this sh*t was getting bumped 4 times as much on choke moments...tobe stans just went and hid in a hole. I even let the thread die a few.times and then theyd get bold and bump this after a good game or two....then they regretted that sh*t in the following games when he choked just like this week

That boys IS NOT clutch
:threadfail:
 3 years ago '08        #667
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 724 724
 philly337 said:
whats funny is you think it losing its spark is somehow a negative...tobe stans just have nothing to argue...this thread shows hes the biggest choke artist in sports and most overrated in crunch time weve ever seen. The first half of the thread yall tried to argue but didn't last long when for every clucth moment this sh*t was getting bumped 4 times as much on choke moments...tobe stans just went and hid in a hole. I even let the thread die a few.times and then theyd get bold and bump this after a good game or two....then they regretted that sh*t in the following games when he choked just like this week

That boys IS NOT clutch
didnt read..u still dont get it

beeeyotch
 3 years ago '06        #668
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 philly337 said:
Ghost town in here this week

Dont worry...hes due for his one sub par 4th quarter every 5 chances
 Kastanova said:
Maybe it's a ghost town in this thread because no one is obsessed with Kobe's stats like you...

like damn n*gga it was a Friday at 11.

n*ggas got better sh*t to do.
 philly337 said:
yea ok...that's why the two times per 10 chances he has a clutch game this and every other thread is bumped
What I tell you kast ?

I didn't even post the other night when he went 6 for 18 with 14 points and was scoreless yet again in the 4th making that 4 games where he made 1 total field goal in the 4th

Now he goes 11 for 27 and has decent 4th quarter he has 20% of the time and this gets bumped
 3 years ago '12        #669
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,245 | Props total: 1394 1394
 philly337 said:
What I tell you kast ?

I didn't even post the other night when he went 6 for 18 with 14 points and was scoreless yet again in the 4th making that 4 games where he made 1 total field goal in the 4th

Now he goes 11 for 27 and has decent 4th quarter he has 20% of the time and this gets bumped


 3 years ago '08        #670
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 724 724
 Kastanova said:


1 n*gga bumped it twice and i see this n*gga talkin sh*t about me on the last page so i say somethin

dont give this fu*k n*gga credit kast
 3 years ago '06        #671
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 slimdogg3325 said:
1 n*gga bumped it twice and i see this n*gga talkin sh*t about me on the last page so i say somethin

dont give this fu*k n*gga credit kast
Look at this bi*ch crying again

Ur a.ss didn't respond when you clearly saw the sh*t pop up in your quoted box now want to post in here after he had his 1 good 4th per 5 attempts

Let me guess..you never saw it?
 3 years ago '08        #672
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 724 724
 philly337 said:
Shut ur bi*ch a.ss up f*ggot...all you ever say is..

"Derrr he doesnt get it derrr"

As a way to deflect tobe's pitiful play and make excuses
o u mean this nice try bi*ch u didnt even have the nuts to quote me..u only posted under my sh*t so how tf would it show in my quotes how u gonna try to cover ur tracks now

cot damn ur a special kind of stupid and u still dont get it
 3 years ago '11        #673
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1035 1035
Why is this thread still going? Kobe Bryant is not a relevant NBA player anymore. Hes a not very good player on a terrible team. Nobody bumps VC threads, and even VC is more relevant then Kobe because VC is on a contender this year.
 3 years ago '11        #674
The Rhyming Ape 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,639 | Props total: 25915 25915
 maxnn said:
Why is this thread still going? Kobe Bryant is not a relevant NBA player anymore. Hes a not very good player on a terrible team. Nobody bumps VC threads, and even VC is more relevant then Kobe because VC is on a contender this year.
Kobe is better than literally every player on the nets or knicks. Every. Single. One. You wanna say the Lakers ain't relevant cool. But don't act like Kobe ain't putting up 25 5 and 5 and say he ain't good anymore. Dude is top 15.
 3 years ago '06        #675
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 slimdogg3325 said:
o u mean this nice try bi*ch u didnt even have the nuts to quote me..u only posted under my sh*t so how tf would it show in my quotes how u gonna try to cover ur tracks now

cot damn ur a special kind of stupid and u still dont get it
you even type like a bi*ch. Yes I'm scared to quote somebody who never says absolutely anything...just comes in and cries
 3 years ago '06        #676
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 maxnn said:
Why is this thread still going? Kobe Bryant is not a relevant NBA player anymore. Hes a not very good player on a terrible team. Nobody bumps VC threads, and even VC is more relevant then Kobe because VC is on a contender this year.
 3 years ago '08        #677
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 724 724
 philly337 said:
you even type like a bi*ch. Yes I'm scared to quote somebody who never says absolutely anything...just comes in and cries
but u didnt tho bruh ur a hypocrite and a fu*k boy and now even a liar

u dont even be in the lakers game thread no more cause u used to get laughed out of them
 3 years ago '08        #678
Solitary Genius 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,551 | Props total: 2363 2363
Kobe had a GREAT 2nd half performance last night and brought the team back from a 10 point deficit for a W

He's def still one of the best players in the league (when he's not feeling super tired or exhausted I guess
 3 years ago '06        #679
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 11716 11716
 slimdogg3325 said:
but u didnt tho bruh ur a hypocrite and a fu*k boy and now even a liar

u dont even be in the lakers game thread no more cause u used to get laughed out of them



How you call somebody a hypocrite and in the same post post some hypocritical sh*t (call me a liar then blatantly lie about getting laughed out of lakers threads)

These tobe stans are something else


At the end of the day ur still in here crying. You never come with any facts or even try to debate. Just come in and cosign somebody, cry about something or deflect and roll out

This thread is about tobe chocking and none of ur posts say sh*t about it....cause ur a f*ggot
 3 years ago '08        #680
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 724 724
 philly337 said:



How you call somebody a hypocrite and in the same post post some hypocritical sh*t (call me a liar then blatantly lie about getting laughed out of lakers threads)

These tobe stans are something else


At the end of the day ur still in here crying. You never come with any facts or even try to debate. Just come in and cosign somebody, cry about something or deflect and roll out

This thread is about tobe chocking and none of ur posts say sh*t about it....cause ur a f*ggot
u got n*ggas in here promoting they beats and talkin sh*t about how u have no life n*gga u a clown..and its a reason u dont be in them lakers threads no more u can act brand new if u want but u and i know whats goin on save ur smilies and name callin for these new n*ggas

and u still dont get it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Holly Luyah With Them Childbearing Hips!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Jan 19 - Artificial Intelligence Recreates Images From Inside The Huma..
9 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Damn RIP Fredo Santana
706 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Monique Asks Fans Boycott Netflix For Lowballing Her
214 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Jan 19 - African Americans are moving to....Africa
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Octopuses build city at the bottom of the ocean
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Moms got "luscious lips"? Somebody gotta die
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - #Releasethememo movement... Something Serious Is Coming
168 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy