that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 40
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
251 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Apryl Jones Is Fine Than A Muthaf*cka
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '11        #641
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,178 | Props total: 1023 1023
 The Bully said:
the most laughable part about kobe choking is kobe stans pretend that they don't mind the lakers losing because they're "tanking", not realizing that the lakers arent tanking, they just suck

This is real tho. I don't believe laker management actually thought thus team was terrible. And I know some fans didn't @
 3 years ago '09        #642
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33561 33561
 maxnn said:
This is real tho. I don't believe laker management actually thought thus team was terrible. And I know some fans didn't @
jeannie buss got on national tv and tried to convince people that the lakers wouldnt be horrible. that explains why laker fans are so casual - the people in their front office who make basketball decisions are casual fans too
 3 years ago '12        #643
CosbySweater 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$35,442 | Props total: 12116 12116
 maxnn said:
This is real tho. I don't believe laker management actually thought thus team was terrible. And I know some fans didn't @
well forgive me for having hope
 11-30-2014, 10:42 PM         #644
Carl Lewis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he surrrrrrree is! @
 3 years ago '06        #645
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
Son...this is what I'm talking about. Has choked about 7 times this year...came through one or twice. When he has a good game in crunch time it's "he sureeeee is" but then when he blows the game when giving the chance 3 times straight its forgotten and they were ghost during it

And what the fu*k? He missed a free throw to give them yhe lead woth 30 second left and then missed yhe game winner


These tobe stans are something else


Last edited by philly337; 12-01-2014 at 04:02 AM..
 12-01-2014, 02:40 PM         #646
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Son...this is what I'm talking about. Has choked about 7 times this year...came through one or twice. When he has a good game in crunch time it's "he sureeeee is" but then when he blows the game when giving the chance 3 times straight its forgotten and they were ghost during it

And what the fu*k? He missed a free throw to give them yhe lead woth 30 second left and then missed yhe game winner


These tobe stans are something else
the fact u respond to dudes mention with a essay means........ u my son are pissed!
 3 years ago '12        #647
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 710 710
 Rich Simmons said:
the fact u respond to dudes mention with a essay means........ u my son are pissed!
 3 years ago '12        #648
Excel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 2009 2009
 GucciBoy347 said:
waddup gucci my man how u been
 3 years ago '12        #649
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 710 710
 Excel said:
waddup gucci my man how u been
skressed bro . Cal2 got me getting gray hairs fam

fu*king hate math

on a sidenote, i released a new beat today lol

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '12        #650
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,153 | Props total: 1182 1182
 GucciBoy347 said:
skressed bro . Cal2 got me getting gray hairs fam

fu*king hate math

on a sidenote, i released a new beat today lol


Very chilled beat my dude. Very relaxing and something you just drive to with no one else in the car and windows slightly down. Can definitely zone out to this.
 3 years ago '12        #651
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 710 710
 Kastanova said:


Very chilled beat my dude. Very relaxing and something you just drive to with no one else in the car and windows slightly down. Can definitely zone out to this.
preciate that fam
 3 years ago '10        #652
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$14,540 | Props total: 6636 6636
 GucciBoy347 said:
skressed bro . Cal2 got me getting gray hairs fam

fu*king hate math

on a sidenote, i released a new beat today lol


Beat not bad
 12-01-2014, 09:56 PM         #653
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes hating on a 36 yr old who has not played NBA basketball for almost two years


dude does not even have his legs under him yet mamba just starting
 3 years ago '04        #654
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 4638 4638
I swear you Kobe stans are as pitiful as his FG%
 3 years ago '12        #655
Excel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 2009 2009
 GucciBoy347 said:
skressed bro . Cal2 got me getting gray hairs fam

fu*king hate math

on a sidenote, i released a new beat today lol
got damn bro i aint know u were nice wit them beats


hit me up wen u rich and famous aight?
 3 years ago '12        #656
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 710 710
 Excel said:
got damn bro i aint know u were nice wit them beats


hit me up wen u rich and famous aight?
i gotchu fam
 3 years ago '06        #657
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
12 points on 4 for 11 shooting

10 turnovers

Held scorless in the 4th quarter with 3 turnovers

And yet they still get the win because his "bum" teammates played well (like always)

Yall really bumped this knowing the very next game it'd be right back to the same tobe
 3 years ago '04        #658
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,302 | Props total: 2066 2066
magic mamba back with the 13 a.ssists. . .
 3 years ago '06        #659
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,650 | Props total: 7927 7927
 abstractq said:
magic mamba back with the 13 a.ssists. . .
 3 years ago '04        #660
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,302 | Props total: 2066 2066
that triple double. . .
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
105 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
44 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy