that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 123
Article inside The Toronto Star and Local Police going after Drake for the "company ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
bx hoh member calls his wife fat - she loses 100 pounds
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
NBA Melo, George recruiting Wade to Thunder: 'You know where you belong“
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Alien visit earth post pictures on 4chan
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '12        #621
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 752 752
wont give you f*ggots the satisfaction


5 rangz, 24 milly









We are not worthy
 3 years ago '12        #622
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,173 | Props total: 1203 1203
Shot 55% and missed the game winner.

2 games this season shooting over 50%

 3 years ago '12        #623
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 752 752
 Kastanova said:
Shot 55% and missed the game winner.

2 games this season shooting over 50%

How great is our god
 3 years ago '06        #624
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,177 | Props total: 9329 9329
 Kastanova said:
Shot 55% and missed the game winner.

2 games this season shooting over 50%



Up 6 when his choking a.ss subbed back.into the game...missed both free throws with the game tied and a minute left and then the game winner on top of it...and his "sh*t" supporting cast (yea ok ) had 4 dudes drop 15+ shooting 50% or better

Can yall admit this fu*king dude is one of the least clutch players ever? I made this thread almost 3 years ago and its full of more choking moments than anybody has had in their entire career

He chokes literally 90% of the time
 3 years ago '07        #625
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$17,663 | Props total: 4328 4328


Go back and read that first page, SeaJaye might be Ms. Cleo because that boy can see the future!
 3 years ago '09        #626
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33581 33581
the most laughable part about kobe choking is kobe stans pretend that they don't mind the lakers losing because they're "tanking", not realizing that the lakers arent tanking, they just suck
 3 years ago '12        #627
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 752 752
 The Bully said:
the most laughable part about kobe choking is kobe stans pretend that they don't mind the lakers losing because they're "tanking", not realizing that the lakers arent tanking, they just suck
be real . this isnt a good team lol at least not in the west .
 3 years ago '11        #628
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1028 1028
 The Bully said:
the most laughable part about kobe choking is kobe stans pretend that they don't mind the lakers losing because they're "tanking", not realizing that the lakers arent tanking, they just suck

This is real tho. I don't believe laker management actually thought thus team was terrible. And I know some fans didn't @
 3 years ago '09        #629
The Bully 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$48,052 | Props total: 33581 33581
 maxnn said:
This is real tho. I don't believe laker management actually thought thus team was terrible. And I know some fans didn't @
jeannie buss got on national tv and tried to convince people that the lakers wouldnt be horrible. that explains why laker fans are so casual - the people in their front office who make basketball decisions are casual fans too
 3 years ago '12        #630
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$35,853 | Props total: 14208 14208
 maxnn said:
This is real tho. I don't believe laker management actually thought thus team was terrible. And I know some fans didn't @
well forgive me for having hope
 11-30-2014, 10:42 PM         #631
Carl Lewis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he surrrrrrree is! @
 3 years ago '06        #632
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,177 | Props total: 9329 9329
Son...this is what I'm talking about. Has choked about 7 times this year...came through one or twice. When he has a good game in crunch time it's "he sureeeee is" but then when he blows the game when giving the chance 3 times straight its forgotten and they were ghost during it

And what the fu*k? He missed a free throw to give them yhe lead woth 30 second left and then missed yhe game winner


These tobe stans are something else


Last edited by philly337; 12-01-2014 at 04:02 AM..
 12-01-2014, 02:40 PM         #633
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Son...this is what I'm talking about. Has choked about 7 times this year...came through one or twice. When he has a good game in crunch time it's "he sureeeee is" but then when he blows the game when giving the chance 3 times straight its forgotten and they were ghost during it

And what the fu*k? He missed a free throw to give them yhe lead woth 30 second left and then missed yhe game winner


These tobe stans are something else
the fact u respond to dudes mention with a essay means........ u my son are pissed!
 3 years ago '12        #634
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 752 752
 Rich Simmons said:
the fact u respond to dudes mention with a essay means........ u my son are pissed!
 3 years ago '12        #635
Excel 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,807 | Props total: 2326 2326
 GucciBoy347 said:
waddup gucci my man how u been
 3 years ago '12        #636
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 752 752
 Excel said:
waddup gucci my man how u been
skressed bro . Cal2 got me getting gray hairs fam

fu*king hate math

on a sidenote, i released a new beat today lol

[video - click to view]

 3 years ago '12        #637
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,173 | Props total: 1203 1203
 GucciBoy347 said:
skressed bro . Cal2 got me getting gray hairs fam

fu*king hate math

on a sidenote, i released a new beat today lol


Very chilled beat my dude. Very relaxing and something you just drive to with no one else in the car and windows slightly down. Can definitely zone out to this.
 3 years ago '12        #638
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 752 752
 Kastanova said:


Very chilled beat my dude. Very relaxing and something you just drive to with no one else in the car and windows slightly down. Can definitely zone out to this.
preciate that fam
 3 years ago '10        #639
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 8040 8040
 GucciBoy347 said:
skressed bro . Cal2 got me getting gray hairs fam

fu*king hate math

on a sidenote, i released a new beat today lol


Beat not bad
 12-01-2014, 09:56 PM         #640
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes hating on a 36 yr old who has not played NBA basketball for almost two years


dude does not even have his legs under him yet mamba just starting
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Lox or Migos
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
127 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
This nigga make Desiigner look like Socrates
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
553 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
He Must've Had Somewhere Really Important To Be
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy