that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 42
OT How Lavar Ball got his money. How he flipped it & made..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
NBA No one helps Klove up after falling down. Crowder steps over HIM
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Big T!tties And Natural Hair
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA LaMelo Ball 43 Points In LaVar COACHING Debut! Gelo 37 points! Melo's BEST..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #481
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
Who's arguing against that? Ur proving my point...when Kobe shoots under 20 times (or better yet doesn't play at all ) and use the best front court in the nba teams can't fu*k with them. But that doesn't happen...Kobe will be shooting them out games going 30 for 30 shortly...now I'm going to bed


And look he finally scored in garbage time up 6 with 50 seconds left
 05-13-2012, 12:18 AM         #482
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Who's arguing against that? Ur proving my point...when Kobe shoots under 20 times (or better yet doesn't play at all ) and use the best front court in the nba teams can't fu*k with them. But that doesn't happen...Kobe will be shooting them out games going 30 for 30 shortly...now I'm going to bed


And look he finally scored in garbage time up 6 with 50 seconds left
what is 30 for 30?

30 shots for 30 points?

that would mean going 15-30 which is 50% dumbfu*k

Don't body yaself.
 6 years ago '04        #483
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$27,372 | Props total: 18769 18769
 elvisfreshly said:
He said kobe disappearing as usual

Think you got him confused with #6
 6 years ago '07        #484
TH35 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$86,296 | Props total: 15040 15040
 elvisfreshly said:
He said kobe disappearing as usual

Think you got him confused with #6
Neither disappear. People just hate.
 6 years ago '05        #485
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,832 | Props total: 230 230
 6 years ago '04        #486
torious 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$82,724 | Props total: 13115 13115
kobe with the dagger to ice the game. this n*gga still talkin
 6 years ago '06        #487
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,367 | Props total: 11803 11803
 philly337 said:
Duno..Kobe disappearing as usual when it counts but getting bailed out by bynum and gasol balling and artest and Blake knocking down threes like its nothing


Tobe will prob score 2 buckets in the 4th and they'll try to give him all the credit


 eightytyson06 said:
kobeeeeeeeeeee


 Lex Lossis said:
*ahem*
So predictable...gullible a.ss kids
 05-13-2012, 12:23 AM         #488
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so kobe ghost for the whole 4th and hit one lucky shot and hes clutch gawd the myth of kobe bryant continues in the playoffs..........durant bout to dead that
 6 years ago '06        #489
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,367 | Props total: 11803 11803
 torious said:
kobe with the dagger to ice the game. this n*gga still talkin
Dagger? sh*t was fu*king over

They were up 6 with 50 seconds left when he hit it

He could have air balled it and wouldn't have had any effect in the game


1 field goal in the 4th that came in garbage time
 05-13-2012, 12:24 AM         #490
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga said ghost

seagaye
philly

do yall want me to find a download to the game and show all the fourth quarter again? I'd love for you to show me what you mean by ghost. Kobe was the facilitator THE ENTIRE GAME fu*kin cornballs

either way I aint worried bout any team as long as we play like this
 6 years ago '06        #491
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,367 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Lex Lossis said:
what is 30 for 30?

30 shots for 30 points?

that would mean going 15-30 which is 50% dumbfu*k

Don't body yaself.
Almost forgot how fu*king stupid you were since you ain't been posting
 6 years ago '08        #492
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Time to crank up the Youngs






YOUNG!!!
 6 years ago '06        #493
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,367 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Lex Lossis said:
this n*gga said ghost

seagaye
philly

do yall want me to find a download to the game and show all the fourth quarter again? I'd love for you to show me what you mean by ghost. Kobe was the facilitator THE ENTIRE GAME fu*kin cornballs

either way I aint worried bout any team as long as we play like this
But you won't because Kobe going to shoot 30 times a game and shoot you out of em
 6 years ago '04        #494
torious 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$82,724 | Props total: 13115 13115
 philly337 said:
Dagger? sh*t was fu*king over

They were up 6 with 50 seconds left when he hit it

He could have air balled it and wouldn't have had any effect in the game


1 field goal in the 4th that came in garbage time

[pic - click to view]

a 6 pt game with 50 seconds left is over? and you claim to have basketball IQ??

mannnnnnnnnnnnn
 6 years ago '06        #495
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
It wasn't a 6 point game I think it was a 8 point game when Kobe got that 3
 6 years ago '06        #496
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,367 | Props total: 11803 11803
 torious said:

[pic - click to view]

a 6 pt game with 50 seconds left is over? and you claim to have basketball IQ??

mannnnnnnnnnnnn
Pretty much...of course they could've came back but odds weren't in their favor (and they end up scoring 3 points in those final 50 seconds proving my point he could have shot an airball and wouldn't have made a difference). Ur here like the game was on the line or some shot...up 6 with 50 seconds is now under "clutch" situation because Kobe
S only make happened at that time and have to make it look relevant
 6 years ago '12        #497
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,599 | Props total: 2248 2248
 PG-13 said:
It wasn't a 6 point game I think it was a 8 point game when Kobe got that 3
it was a 5 point game. So heat fans think that any shot made in the late 4th quarter is NOT CLUTCH if your team is in the lead?
 6 years ago '06        #498
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,367 | Props total: 11803 11803
 PG-13 said:
It wasn't a 6 point game I think it was a 8 point game when Kobe got that 3
Duno just know they had the sh*t in hand
 6 years ago '12        #499
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,599 | Props total: 2248 2248
funny how skip said the SAME THING about lebron and heat fans got mad....taking after your favorite shock jock now?
 05-13-2012, 01:53 AM         #500
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aaron Afflalo had hit a 3 the previous possession, mamba lines up behind the arch Afflalo playing up close and a hand in kobe's eyes. Mamba rises and drills a trey "Right between the eyes" of Afflalo, to answer his 3...if thats not the dagger i don't know what is

[video - click to view]



Last edited by NeoDaMatrix; 05-13-2012 at 01:56 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Cryptocurrencies Have Lost About $300 Billion in Value -- in 3Weeks
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
212 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
DC Fans petition to make the Joker gay!
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside The Official Story of Magnolia Shorty Life N Death! New Orleans stand up!
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Bacardi to buy high-end tequila maker Patron in $5.1 billion ..
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Who cuttin onions bruh.....:mjcry:
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy