that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 110
Who the hell is dis?
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside XXXtentacion Goes Albino? with new Look.... smh
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Rap dvds use to be like
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside #uBERThot
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #461
28 Gramz 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 4054 4054
 thegoldenhero said:
so what about those last two rings he won as the best player he didn't win those titles as the leader?
Of course he didn't, he had one bad shotting series against the C's and Gasol turned into the first option MVP

And only averaged 30/6/5 against the Magic in the Finals
 05-06-2012, 10:37 PM         #462
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Of course he didn't, he had one bad shotting series against the C's and Gasol turned into the first option MVP

And only averaged 30/6/5 against the Magic in the Finals
But LeBron averaged 38/8/8 and lost. So he had a better series.

/bron stan logic
 5 years ago '06        #463
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,095 | Props total: 9257 9257
BAHAHAHA of course...the rings

The rings he was carried to with the best front court in basketball

The rings that refs confirmed everybody suspicion on the first 3 chips if the refs deciding who won

The rings where they were losing the entire game against Boston in a game 7 and then the refs sent the lakers to the free throw line 20+ times in the 4th quarter

what would the lakers have ever done without Kobe in those finals

 philly337 said:
2000 vs Pacers - 33 for 90 (36.6%)
2001 vs 76ers - 44 for 106 (41.5%)
2002 vs Nets - 36 for 70 (51.4%)
2004 vs Pistons - 43 for 113 (38.0%)
2008 vs Celtics - 53 for 131 (40.4%)
2009 vs Magic - 58 for 135 (42.9%)
2010 vs Boston - 66 for 163 (40.4%)

Overall - 333 for 808 (41.2%)

In Series Won - 237 for 564 (42.0%)

In Series Lost - 96 for 244 (39.3%)

 5 years ago '06        #464
28 Gramz 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 4054 4054
 d!ck Cheese said:
But LeBron averaged 38/8/8 and lost. So he had a better series.

/bron stan logic
That Cavs were good enough to have the number 1 seed/best record in the league, but nobody expected them to beat the Magic

/bron stan logic
 05-06-2012, 10:47 PM         #465
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
BAHAHAHA of course...the rings

The rings he was carried to with the best front court in basketball

The rings that refs confirmed everybody suspicion on the first 3 chips if the refs deciding who won

The rings where they were losing the entire game against Boston in a game 7 and then the refs sent the lakers to the free throw line 20+ times in the 4th quarter

what would the lakers have ever done without Kobe in those finals
Who knows... but we all know what did happen with Kobe in those finals now don't we?


[pic - click to view]




You devote too much time to another man... especially one that you don't like. You either need a girlfriend or a hobby.
 05-06-2012, 10:52 PM         #466
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
so what about those last two rings he won as the best player he didn't win those titles as the leader?
 philly337 said:
2000 vs Pacers - 33 for 90 (36.6%)
2001 vs 76ers - 44 for 106 (41.5%)
2002 vs Nets - 36 for 70 (51.4%)
2004 vs Pistons - 43 for 113 (38.0%)
2008 vs Celtics - 53 for 131 (40.4%)
2009 vs Magic - 58 for 135 (42.9%)
2010 vs Boston - 66 for 163 (40.4%)

Overall - 333 for 808 (41.2%)

In Series Won - 237 for 564 (42.0%)

In Series Lost - 96 for 244 (39.3%)

is that really what ur BEST player can do???? stop it, his finals mvp's are debatable. you'll hear kobe praise phil jackson before anyone else for his rings.
 5 years ago '06        #467
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,095 | Props total: 9257 9257
 d!ck Cheese said:
Who knows... but we all know what did happen with Kobe in those finals now don't we?


[pic - click to view]




You devote too much time to another man... especially one that you don't like. You either need a girlfriend or a hobby.
Well he was carried to 5 and had help from the refs....the other two he got beat by 39 points and lost a 20 point lead in one and in the other prince made him his bi*ch and had him and Derick Fisher crying (literally f*ggot a.ss tears coming down his cheek) on the bench

And lets not get into missing the playoffs when SHAQ left, getting bounced out the first round twice (losing a 3-1 lead in one), and getting swept last year and another 30+ point loss in a series deciding game

Now fall back "d!ck cheese"
 5 years ago '09        #468
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$35,053 | Props total: 15072 15072
 SeaJaiye said:
is that really what ur BEST player can do???? stop it, his finals mvp's are debatable. you'll hear kobe praise phil jackson before anyone else for his rings.
Phil Jackson is a ill coach but he was the best player when the Lakers repeated?
 05-06-2012, 11:06 PM         #469
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Well he was carried to 5 and had help from the refs....the other two he got beat by 39 points and lost a 20 point lead in one and in the other prince made him his bi*ch and had him and Derick Fisher crying (literally f*ggot a.ss tears coming down his cheek) on the bench

And lets not get into missing the playoffs when SHAQ left, getting bounced out the first round twice (losing a 3-1 lead in one), and getting swept last year and another 30+ point loss in a series deciding game

Now fall back "d!ck cheese"
But he had the great Phil Jackson against Boston and last year... isn't it his fault that they lost? Because we all know it's his fault that they won.

at 25/5/5 being "carried"

Name any other player in NBA history who is considered great, put up those averages and got "carried" to their rings.

Or show me one Finals game Kobe wasn't first or second in scoring and a.ssists.


Last edited by Flacco Da Gawd; 05-06-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #470
amos04 
space
avatar space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0
Lebron fans r delusional
 5 years ago '05        #471
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
its 10 pm on a sunday nite and what are n*ggas thinking about kobe
 05-06-2012, 11:08 PM         #472
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d!ck Cheese said:
But he had the great Phil Jackson against Boston and last year... isn't it his fault that they lost? Because we all know it's his fault that they won.

at 25/5/5 being "carried"

Name any other player in NBA history who is considered great, put up those averages and got "carried" to their rings.
he has the worst shooting percentage for any finals mvp in nba history..................25 ppg isnt good if ur taking 23 shots a game to get it inefficient, overrated, carried
 05-06-2012, 11:16 PM         #473
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
he has the worst shooting percentage for any finals mvp in nba history..................25 ppg isnt good if ur taking 23 shots a game to get it inefficient, overrated, carried
You didn't answer my question.


Either way... being aggressive and trying to will your team to a win (and winning 5 rings along the way) > shooting 60% and losing.

You think Dwight went home after the finals like "Well... I didn't win.. but I shot a high percentage!"
 5 years ago '06        #474
28 Gramz 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 4054 4054
 SeaJaiye said:
inefficient, overrated, carried
Their best Finals years...

32.4/5.6/7.4 43% Kobe Bryant..leading scorer, leading a.ssist man,clutch shots,Finals MVP in 5 games


17.8/7.2/6.8 47% Lebron James..3rd leading scorer,6 total 4th quarter pts last 4 games,bounced by Mavs in 6
 05-08-2012, 11:23 PM         #475
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #476
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,095 | Props total: 9257 9257
Actually had a good overall 4th quarter with the game on the line for once...

Too bad when it finally mattered he had 3 different chances to tie the game in the final 30 or so seconds and what he do? 0 for 3


But can't hate too much on this one...but we all know when bron scores 17+ in the 4th if he misses 1 (let alone 3) in the final seconds hes "not clutch" according to laker stans so Kobe going to have to get the same treatment.....right????
 5 years ago '06        #477
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
Actually had a good overall 4th quarter with the game on the line for once...

Too bad when it finally mattered he had 3 different chances to tie the game in the final 30 or so seconds and what he do? 0 for 3


But can't hate too much on this one...but we all know when bron scores 17+ in the 4th if he misses 1 (let alone 3) in the final seconds hes "not clutch" according to laker stans so Kobe going to have to get the same treatment.....right????
 5 years ago '05        #478
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I blame Bynum in this one. How are you going to let McGee outplay you? How are you constantly going to let Andre Miller just abuse you at the rim? He was disinterested all game and it was mainly due to the guards not getting him the ball (which is understandable) but that doesn't give you an excuse to almost give up.

Kobe came out and got us back in it in the 4th. I just wish he would have pulled up for the 3 (we were down by 2) in transition instead of driving in.

Other than that, it was a decent game by Kobe. Early on, he wasn't so hot, but he ended it hot and almost won the game for us.
 5 years ago '11        #479
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1028 1028
Possible season finale of "that boys clutch?"
 5 years ago '11        #480
King Henry 544 heat pts544
space
avatar space
space
$43,569 | Props total: 9038 9038
Why you gonna bump this thread before the game over?

Bet Kobe's gonna hit the GW now, like he did when he went 0-15 through 3 quarters
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Woman in Kevin Hart Video Found
114 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Roselyn S├ínchez Milf
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Portia Jenkins
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Stacked as fuk
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside iOS 11
65 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Marvel vs Capcom silently dropped today
72 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Post Your 2K18 Bugs/Glitches/Issues and Missed Layups Here!
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Rat infestation
79 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy