that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Emily got some Melons
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside 4 self-made millionaires share their No. 1 strategy for building wealth
8 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Lil Wayne Goes Off On A Fan For Throwing Money At Him During Denver Show
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Nicki Minaj reposted Kyyng's video on her IG
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #321
5_star_smitty|m 204 heat pts204
space
avatar space
space
$44,010 | Props total: 2316 2316

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #322
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,770 | Props total: 5045 5045
9-24
2 for his last 10
missed 8 straight and was scoreless in the 4th until final minute
He did hit 2 straight in final minute after shooting them out of a double digit lead with 8 straight misses....I guess that's something to hang ur hat on
 03-27-2012, 11:11 PM         #323
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
missed 8 straight and was scoreless in the 4th until final minute
He did hit 2 straight in final minute after shooting them out of a double digit lead with 8 straight misses....I guess that's something to hang ur hat on


that boys clutch
 5 years ago '06        #324
DEDOS 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$60,043 | Props total: 17328 17328
 philly337 said:
2 points in the 4th quarter
1-4 and 2 turnovers in the 4th

Got benched in the 4th after he chucked a shot that led to points on the other end

Lakers came back from down 14 to down 7 with him on the bench

Then he comes back and gets a 3 drained on him by Allen

Calls for ball on other end leading to a steal

Then comes down and gets his sh*t blocked

He single handedly fu*ked their run up
That boys clutch
 5 years ago '06        #325
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,373 | Props total: 588 588
 philly337 said:
9-24
2 for his last 10
missed 8 straight and was scoreless in the 4th until final minute
He did hit 2 straight in final minute after shooting them out of a double digit lead with 8 straight misses....I guess that's something to hang ur hat on
But he hit the game tying shot n then another to take the lead!
 5 years ago '07        #326
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,262 | Props total: 9899 9899
even having a bad shooting night that guy kobe is still gonna take and make those shots you need to end the game, damn he good...


you got guys in this league who will be on fire and wont take those shots, when kobe is gone it will be a sad day
 5 years ago '06        #327
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,770 | Props total: 5045 5045
 Cambury said:
even having a bad shooting night that guy kobe is still gonna take and make those shots you need to end the game, damn he good...


you got guys in this league who will be on fire and wont take those shots, when kobe is gone it will be a sad day
Well he shooting 18% on game winning/game tying shots so.........no
 03-27-2012, 11:25 PM         #328
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
even having a bad shooting night that guy kobe is still gonna take and make those shots you need to end the game, damn he good...


you got guys in this league who will be on fire and wont take those shots, when kobe is gone it will be a sad day
kobe the only player that gets props for missing shots
 5 years ago '06        #329
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,770 | Props total: 5045 5045
Oh yea and since you asked for more footage of Kobe getting his a.ss busted on defense here you go fatass...look at that elite defense


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #330
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,262 | Props total: 9899 9899
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe the only player that gets props for missing shots
nah he is just the only player than can make missing shots look good...says alot about the caliber player he is :


meanwhile Riley has the wtf2: face in the crowd while Lebron is hitting the side of the backboard wide open from 3
 5 years ago '07        #331
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,262 | Props total: 9899 9899
 philly337 said:
Oh yea and since you asked for more footage of Kobe getting his a.ss busted on defense here you go fatass...look at that elite defense

nah nah nah you arent gong to change this bruh...im not sitting thru a kobe bashing video

for the rest of othe season i want you to point out when kobe is gettin his a.ss bust, it should be easy to prove your point..

meanwhile i will continue to show how Lebron has been gettin attacked by dudes who arent house hold names at will.
 5 years ago '06        #332
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,770 | Props total: 5045 5045
 Cambury said:
nah he is just the only player than can make missing shots look good...says alot about the caliber player he is :


meanwhile Riley has the wtf2: face in the crowd while Lebron is hitting the side of the backboard wide open from 3
For any Kobe stans looking on...this is why people think you're fu*king retarded
 5 years ago '06        #333
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,770 | Props total: 5045 5045
 Cambury said:
nah nah nah you arent gong to change this bruh...im not sitting thru a kobe bashing video

for the rest of othe season i want you to point out when kobe is gettin his a.ss bust, it should be easy to prove your point..

meanwhile i will continue to show how Lebron has been gettin attacked by dudes who arent house hold names at will.
Change this? I was waiting for you to reply in the other thread so I could hit you with that ether but you shut fu*k up like I told you to like a good lil bi*ch

And please homie I been doing that sh*t his whole career...hell on that last layup tonight Kobe got beat off the dribble and artest had to step up and contest it making him miss what would have been an easy bucket


And although it might be a "bashing video" it shows his overrated a.ss defense...you don't have to watch it just don't come to me saying "all you can post is him getting crossed" and then I post him getting sh*tted on from ever aspect and you won't watch
 5 years ago '05        #334
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 617 617

[pic - click to view]



philly and his lover seajaiye right now..

two dudes from completely different states than florida , riding for the miami heat and LeChoke till the wheels fall off



nerds..
 5 years ago '06        #335
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,770 | Props total: 5045 5045
Hey look its d!ckfiend
 03-27-2012, 11:43 PM         #336
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny thing is, this thread would die out if kobe would stop failing in the 4th
 03-27-2012, 11:44 PM         #337
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
nah he is just the only player than can make missing shots look good...says alot about the caliber player he is :


meanwhile Riley has the wtf2: face in the crowd while Lebron is hitting the side of the backboard wide open from 3
 5 years ago '06        #338
philly337 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,770 | Props total: 5045 5045
 Cheeze said:
I think hes getting so fat the oxygen getting cut off from his brain
 5 years ago '05        #339
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 617 617
 philly337 said:
Hey look its d!ckfiend
How does your imaginary girl feel about you neglecting her and spending every hour on a forum talking about a man named Kobe instead of attending to that walrus's needs though?

 5 years ago '07        #340
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,262 | Props total: 9899 9899
 SeaJaiye said:
funny thing is, this thread would die out if kobe would stop failing in the 4th
he just won and the sh*t is going further and further...reality is Kobe gets most of his hate becuz he is #Winning

this thread shows the relationship between Lakers wins and Kobe hate posts
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
428 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Lebron fake injury from Spurs blowout
198 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Joe Rogan talks to Colin Moriarty about the fallout from his joke contr..
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Lil bucked tooth shorty
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's sister is this??SMH!!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Supreme®/ The Northface® SS17
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy