that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 83
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Alleged 3 team trade rumor involving Melo
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
 NBA Rudy Gay's Season May Be Over
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
 NBA Point Suitcase with the worst travel of all-time
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
*yawn* bottom line, heat lose ot the bullls without the MVP of teh league, lakers won regardless of how "efficiently" kobe scored, it was well enough to get the W.kkb 24 .scored more in the 4th and OT than lechoke shames did and you still bumped this thread to deflect attentiion from whats going on with your team because youre a prisoner of the stats.

and btw. i'm sure youve turned off SC by now so you can be alone with your emotions but they keep talking about how the bullls "made the heat pay for putting lebron on jon lucas" fu*king ^4454204358
 5 years ago '05        #262
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,504 | Props total: 544 544
 SeaJaiye said:
another missed game winner that 29% is dropping

vs the hornets
why didn't lebrick want the ball in his hands in the end though?
 5 years ago '04        #263
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
kb also had a key and 1 dunk that put his team up in OT but you prolly didnt see that, the GW attempt was a fadeaway three from behind the backboard meanwhile bron keeps playing hot potato, but please keep going with the stats

i'll sit here and wait for them all night
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by torious; 03-14-2012 at 11:29 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #264
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 dtown1759 said:
kb also had a key and 1 dunk that put his team up in OT but you prolly didnt see that, the GW attempt was a fadeaway three from behind the backboard meanwhile bron keeps playing hot potato, please keep going with the stats
bi*ch I watched the while game....1-6 clanking sh*t left and right...only shot he made was in the paint...got his pocket picked for a turnover in the final 5 minutes and also would have least the game getting his sh*t swatted on a 3 had the refs not bailed him out...

Then he goes in ot (and I have a post saying watch him have a decent ot and they'll forget the 4th and low and behold ) he made two shots early in ot, missed another and was fu*king ghost the final 3 minutes until he got some garbage time free throws
 5 years ago '04        #265
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
did you watch the heat game too?
 03-14-2012, 11:34 PM         #266
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
bi*ch I watched the while game....1-6 clanking sh*t left and right...only shot he made was in the paint...got his pocket picked for a turnover in the final 5 minutes and also would have least the game getting his sh*t swatted on a 3 had the refs not bailed him out...

Then he goes in ot (and I have a post saying watch him have a decent ot and they'll forget the 4th and low and behold ) he made two shots early in ot, missed another and was fu*king ghost the final 3 minutes until he got some garbage time free throws
bynum needs to let kobe know he's the 3rd option now and just take over these games.

if kobe wants to get carried to more playoff runs, he would go along wit it
 5 years ago '06        #267
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 dtown1759 said:
*yawn* bottom line, heat lose ot the bullls without the MVP of teh league, lakers won regardless of how "efficiently" kobe scored, it was well enough to get the W.kkb 24 .scored more in the 4th and OT than lechoke shames did and you still bumped this thread to deflect attentiion from whats going on with your team because youre a prisoner of the stats.

and btw. i'm sure youve turned off SC by now so you can be alone with your emotions but they keep talking about how the bullls "made the heat pay for putting lebron on jon lucas" fu*king ^4454204358
Lol if you only knew how stupid you sound

LeBron is not my favorite player and have criticized him in the past

heat are not my favorite team

Its raining L's all over this bi*ch
 5 years ago '06        #268
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 dtown1759 said:
did you watch the heat game too?
Yup...not sure why you keep bringing them up in a KOBE BRYANT THREAD


but I understand the truth stings so you have to resort to that
 5 years ago '04        #269
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846


iit's a shame these cats make a new thread every time he disappears in a 4th quarter. if we'd consolidated it it'd prolly have been bumped 20+ pages already
 03-14-2012, 11:37 PM         #270
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is about kobe brick bryant's failures in the 4th quarter. kobe stans trying to deflect attention to the league favorites to win the chip
 5 years ago '04        #271
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
 philly337 said:
Yup...not sure why you keep bringing them up in a KOBE BRYANT THREAD


but I understand the truth stings so you have to resort to that
i keep bringing it up because you said you'd take lebron to make the game winning pass / hot potato / brick over kb
 5 years ago '04        #272
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
 SeaJaiye said:
this thread is about kobe brick bryant's failures in the 4th quarter. kobe stans trying to deflect attention to the league favorites to win the chip
ironic, i guess it's not like you should be in the heat thread taking your L like a man, did the heat win? did LA?
 5 years ago '06        #273
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 dtown1759 said:


iit's a shame these cats make a new thread every time he disappears in a 4th quarter. if we'd consolidated it it'd prolly have been bumped 20+ pages already
Ok....and what does that have to do with the myth of Kobe bryants clutchness?

What's that got to do with the league average on game winners being 29% and Kobe shoots 27% for his career?

Go ahead and explain...ill wait
 5 years ago '04        #274
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
i just did 2 posts ago
 5 years ago '06        #275
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 dtown1759 said:
i keep bringing it up because you said you'd take lebron to make the game winning pass / hot potato / brick over kb
Lol which is why I ignored when you asked the first time I knew you wanted me to say bron so you could take the thread off topic because that ether was burning too much

So agree to disagree on bron...now that that irrelevant sh*t is out the way

1-6 in the fourth

Choked in 9 of 11 chances in past month
 5 years ago '04        #276
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
anyway fellas i'm out this bi*ch,, it's been real; it's been fun; but it hasn't been real fun : ima let yall have nightmares about jon lucas like ya boy
 5 years ago '06        #277
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 dtown1759 said:
anyway fellas i'm out this bi*ch,, it's been real; it's been fun; but it hasn't been real fun : ima let yall have nightmares about jon lucas like ya boy
Like yall was having about harden sh*tting all over Kobe just a few games ago
 5 years ago '04        #278
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4846 4846
 philly337 said:
Lol which is why I ignored when you asked the first time I knew you wanted me to say bron so you could take the thread off topic because that ether was burning too much

So agree to disagree on bron...now that that irrelevant sh*t is out the way

1-6 in the fourth

Choked in 9 of 11 chances in past month
in a win

[pic - click to view]

 dtown1759 said:
and you've really exhausted 9 pages of a thread to prove that he's "not clutch" when you believe he's the 9th most clutch player in the league??????????????


[pic - click to view]



and i'm guessing there's a perfectly good reason why you ignored this post as well
 5 years ago '06        #279
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
But I'm out too...

I'm ghost like Kobe in the 4th
 5 years ago '06        #280
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,431 | Props total: 4158 4158
 dtown1759 said:
in a win

[pic - click to view]



and i'm guessing there's a perfectly good reason why you ignored this post as well
Yea they got the win because of bynum and artest...Kobe damn near shot them out of a win


And because I didn't see that dumbass post...what other superstars are there other then rose? Being 9th out of 10 players that come to mind is nothing to brag about. Especially when you put the man on a pedestal like you do

League average - 29%

Kobe Bryant - 27%

He shoots below the league average on game winners
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
66 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Will Apparently Take Us To "Many New Worlds" In The MCU
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy