that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 51
Video inside What My Chinese Wife Found Weird About America
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside piink__bombshell
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Someone save Melania Trump from her husband :(
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Master P got the hook up!!
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-14-2012, 10:50 PM         #241
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya of course he shoots better % on game winners

Because he passes all of the difficult shots to roll players .

You prefer your star player passing it to a roll player in crunch time, I prefer mine finding a way to take the shot. Roll players are that for a reason, and shouldn't be counted on in the clutch unless all else fails...
 5 years ago '06        #242
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
 pus*yFiend said:


the heatless getting dominated and losing to a d-rose less bulls team right now ...not to mention the officials have been riding the heatless d!ck all game tonight....

so they decide to bump this thread?

typical bandwagonner move

bunch of clowns...
Oh look its d!ckfiend

And heat ain't my favorite team
 5 years ago '06        #243
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
 dtown1759 said:
4 seasons; ironic considering how hard you discredited the limited sample size of the thread that the other dude made about kobe being the most clutch player in the league... well done
Actually I believe he's led longer then that was just going off of a site that only goes back 4 seasons

Nice try though
 5 years ago '05        #244
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,504 | Props total: 545 545
 philly337 said:
Oh look its d!ckfiend

And heat ain't my favorite team
all of a sudden....

"ohh nozz the heat are losing against a d-rose less team ...with the officials on our side....i have to let everybody know i'm not a heat fan just for tonight"



fu*k outta here...
 5 years ago '06        #245
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
 dtown1759 said:
4 seasons; ironic considering how hard you discredited the limited sample size of the thread that the other dude made about kobe being the most clutch player in the league... well done
So now we're rewarding bad iq
 5 years ago '06        #246
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
 pus*yFiend said:
all of a sudden....

"ohh nozz the heat are losing against a d-rose less team ...with the officials on our side....i have to let everybody know i'm not a heat fan just for tonight"



fu*k outta here...
Um I've stared over and over great aren't favorite team


Keep taking l's
 5 years ago '04        #247
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,000 | Props total: 4877 4877
 -BigC- said:
Ya of course he shoots better % on game winners

Because he passes all of the difficult shots to roll players .

You prefer your star player passing it to a roll player in crunch time, I prefer mine finding a way to take the shot. Roll players are that for a reason, and shouldn't be counted on in the clutch unless all else fails...
i don't think the best thing to do is ALWAYS shoot, (robert horry has 7 rings and soon to be a HOFer for a reason), bbut in kobe''s case he doesn't have muchh of a choice now.
i find it hard to give lebron a pass for his lack of k!ller instinct in late game situations.. he's the best player on his team, he was playing the best on his team during games like the jazz game on the road, ASG (inb4allstargamedoesntmeananything), etc. etc and i think he's shown a pattern of behavio

ii mean your boy is getting evisceratdd by john lucas right now for crying out loudr .. you think mj or kobe would let that happen?. keep being a prisoner of the stats tho


Last edited by torious; 03-14-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #248
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,000 | Props total: 4877 4877
 philly337 said:
So now we're rewarding bad iq
did you quote the wrong post here? i think you meant to quote bigc
 5 years ago '06        #249
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
 dtown1759 said:
did you quote the wrong post here? i think you meant to quote bigc
Yup...but went back and looked on bballreference and LeBron has scored the most in the 4th since his second season....big enough sample size?

Can't get around facts...sorry

*waits for yet another excuse*


But but but Kobe takes such difficult shots
 5 years ago '04        #250
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,000 | Props total: 4877 4877
 philly337 said:
Yup...but went back and looked on bballreference and LeBron has scored the most in the 4th since his second season....big enough sample size?

Can't get around facts...sorry

*waits for yet another excuse*


But but but Kobe takes such difficult shots
who's 2nd.. i have a guess.
 5 years ago '04        #251
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,000 | Props total: 4877 4877
and where was lebron tonight in one of the biggest games of the season tonight in the 4th? left them boys for dead

dying, james jones taking the last shots. i can't
 5 years ago '06        #252
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
 dtown1759 said:
who's 2nd.. i have a guess.
Difference is out of the top scorers everybody shoots a good percentage

Can you guess who that one is
 03-14-2012, 11:14 PM         #253
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think its always the right choice to shoot either, in fact the right play is generally to pass it

But fu*k if I want them to actually pass it very often. I want Jordan shooting not Kerr,Armstrong or anywhere else even if they are actually good options. Artest making that clutch shot in the 3 was great once it went in, but give me the scenario of Ron vs Kobe and I pick Kobe even after he goes 4-40
 5 years ago '04        #254
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,000 | Props total: 4877 4877
 philly337 said:
Difference is out of the top scorers everybody shoots a good percentage

Can you guess who that one is
so now you're changiing your argument again. i thought this was about scoring?

and lmfao give me james jones in the clutch over bron 7 days a week and twice on sunday

edit: same with jon lucas
 5 years ago '06        #255
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
But I see tryinghard to send this in another direction....so let me get back on topic

1-6 in the fourth missing the game winner...getting carried by bynum and artest

Has choked 9 times in 11 chances in the past month
 03-14-2012, 11:18 PM         #256
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another missed game winner that 29% is dropping

vs the hornets
 5 years ago '04        #257
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$78,000 | Props total: 4877 4877
let me get back to the real topic. how many pts idd llebron have in the 4th? after 33 in the first 3?

and oh yea, heat llose
 5 years ago '06        #258
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 4237 4237
 dtown1759 said:
so now you're changiing your argument again. i thought this was about scoring?

and lmfao give me james jones in the clutch over bron 7 days a week and twice on sundays
no I said he scored the most "and did it efficiently"

But take it how you want..LeBron is better in every situation

Better in final 5 minutes
scores more in the 4th
Shoots better percentage in the 4th
Shoots better percentage on game winners
Shoots better percentage on game winners in playoffs


See what ur talking is opinion what in talking is statistical facts
 03-14-2012, 11:20 PM         #259
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
But I see tryinghard to send this in another direction....so let me get back on topic

1-6 in the fourth missing the game winner...getting carried by bynum and artest

Has choked 9 times in 11 chances in the past month
 5 years ago '07        #260
Mr.NYCinNC 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,562 | Props total: 415 415
Heat and Knicks Lost
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
David Ayer just posted this on his Twitter
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
10 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
247 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy