that boys clutch

most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #221
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 dtown1759 said:
hate on kobe when he wins, hate on kobe when he loses. hate on kobe when he misses a shot, hata on kobe when he scores 33, hate on kobe when he shoots welll, hate on kobe when he doesn't shoot well, hate on kobe when he shoots 43%, find a way to hate on kobe in every situtaion possible, please, we haven't gotten the point that you don't respect kobe..

and you guys wonder why bron gets roasted so bad
Lol noooooo

He shoots 39% in the fourth which is horrendous

He has choked 9 out of 11 chances in the past month

I don't give a fu*k if the LAKERS WIN IN SPITE OF HIS ABYSMAL 4TH QUARTER PERFORMANCE

Or if he scores 30 points inefficiently on 30 shots and comes up short in the clutch

I'm debunking the myth of kobes clutchness. He's done this his entire career but been ignored (as his 27% on game winning shots prove). It is no coincidence I start this thread and it gets bumped twice a week
 6 years ago '04        #222
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
so name the list of players you want taking the last shot over him and drop it,
 6 years ago '08        #223
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 -BigC- said:
Do you watch the game waiting for Kobe to make a mistake, then get all excited when he does so you can run to your computer and post on Boxden about it?
 6 years ago '06        #224
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 dtown1759 said:
so name the list of players you want taking the last shot over him and drop it,
Lol son back the fu*k up telling me to drop my thread because it stings ur emotions...

I'm bumping this sh*t all season

Yall don't want to see it better hope he grows a clutch gene
 6 years ago '04        #225
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
well at least answer the question without bullsh*tting if you're gonna bump this gay sh*t forever
 6 years ago '06        #226
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 dtown1759 said:
so name the list of players you want taking the last shot over him and drop it,
Melo
Dirk
Paul
Allen
Wade
James
Durant
Pierce


Wade, James, Durant, and pierce all debatable


Melo, dirk, paul, Allen no question
 6 years ago '04        #227
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
agreed on mmelo dirk durant pierce and maybe allen. but allen cant manufacture his own offense and get his own shot like kobe, part oof being clutch is being able to create a big bucket when your taem needs it most IMHO..

wade is about = with kobe IMHO

and i'm not sure whether to or or both at you putting bron on the list. remind me never to take anything you say seriously ever again


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #228
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
and you've really exhausted 9 pages of a thread to prove that he's "not clutch" when you believe he's the 9th most clutch player in the league??????????????


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '06        #229
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 dtown1759 said:
agreed on mmelo dirk durant pierce and maybe allen. but allen cant manufacture his own offense and get his own shot like kobe, part oof being clutch is being able to create a big bucket when your taem needs it most IMHO..

wade is about = with kobe IMHO

and i'm not sure whether to or or both at you putting bron on the list. remind me never to take anything you say seriously ever again


[pic - click to view]

Um LeBron shoots a better percentage on game winners then Kobe and guess who has led the league in 4th quarter scoring the past 4 seasons (efficiently I might add)....that's right LeBron James

Not only that but in the playoffs on game winners

Kobe 7-27
Bron 5-12
 6 years ago '05        #230
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637


the heatless getting dominated and losing to a d-rose less bulls team right now ...not to mention the officials have been riding the heatless d!ck all game tonight....

so they decide to bump this thread?

typical bandwagonner move

bunch of clowns...
 6 years ago '04        #231
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
 philly337 said:
Um LeBron shoots a better percentage on game winners then Kobe and guess who has led the league in 4th quarter scoring the past 4 seasons (efficiently I might add)....that's right LeBron James

Not only that but in the playoffs on game winners

Kobe 7-27
Bron 5-12
4 seasons; ironic considering how hard you discredited the limited sample size of the thread that the other dude made about kobe being the most clutch player in the league... well done
 03-14-2012, 10:50 PM         #232
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya of course he shoots better % on game winners

Because he passes all of the difficult shots to roll players .

You prefer your star player passing it to a roll player in crunch time, I prefer mine finding a way to take the shot. Roll players are that for a reason, and shouldn't be counted on in the clutch unless all else fails...
 6 years ago '06        #233
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 pus*yFiend said:


the heatless getting dominated and losing to a d-rose less bulls team right now ...not to mention the officials have been riding the heatless d!ck all game tonight....

so they decide to bump this thread?

typical bandwagonner move

bunch of clowns...
Oh look its d!ckfiend

And heat ain't my favorite team
 6 years ago '06        #234
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 dtown1759 said:
4 seasons; ironic considering how hard you discredited the limited sample size of the thread that the other dude made about kobe being the most clutch player in the league... well done
Actually I believe he's led longer then that was just going off of a site that only goes back 4 seasons

Nice try though
 6 years ago '05        #235
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 philly337 said:
Oh look its d!ckfiend

And heat ain't my favorite team
all of a sudden....

"ohh nozz the heat are losing against a d-rose less team ...with the officials on our side....i have to let everybody know i'm not a heat fan just for tonight"



fu*k outta here...
 6 years ago '06        #236
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 dtown1759 said:
4 seasons; ironic considering how hard you discredited the limited sample size of the thread that the other dude made about kobe being the most clutch player in the league... well done
So now we're rewarding bad iq
 6 years ago '06        #237
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 pus*yFiend said:
all of a sudden....

"ohh nozz the heat are losing against a d-rose less team ...with the officials on our side....i have to let everybody know i'm not a heat fan just for tonight"



fu*k outta here...
Um I've stared over and over great aren't favorite team


Keep taking l's
 6 years ago '04        #238
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
 -BigC- said:
Ya of course he shoots better % on game winners

Because he passes all of the difficult shots to roll players .

You prefer your star player passing it to a roll player in crunch time, I prefer mine finding a way to take the shot. Roll players are that for a reason, and shouldn't be counted on in the clutch unless all else fails...
i don't think the best thing to do is ALWAYS shoot, (robert horry has 7 rings and soon to be a HOFer for a reason), bbut in kobe''s case he doesn't have muchh of a choice now.
i find it hard to give lebron a pass for his lack of k!ller instinct in late game situations.. he's the best player on his team, he was playing the best on his team during games like the jazz game on the road, ASG (inb4allstargamedoesntmeananything), etc. etc and i think he's shown a pattern of behavio

ii mean your boy is getting evisceratdd by john lucas right now for crying out loudr .. you think mj or kobe would let that happen?. keep being a prisoner of the stats tho


Last edited by torious; 03-14-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #239
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
 philly337 said:
So now we're rewarding bad iq
did you quote the wrong post here? i think you meant to quote bigc
 6 years ago '06        #240
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10599 10599
 dtown1759 said:
did you quote the wrong post here? i think you meant to quote bigc
Yup...but went back and looked on bballreference and LeBron has scored the most in the 4th since his second season....big enough sample size?

Can't get around facts...sorry

*waits for yet another excuse*


But but but Kobe takes such difficult shots
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 53
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy