most viewed right now
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie asked for a trade
582 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,259 | Props total: 9914 9914
I find it funny that people are saying 45% aint nuthin to brag about but they rather talk about the 55% shooter who cant shoot hahahahahahaha sh*t k!lls me.

How did Lebron fans feel when he missed that 3 and Wade said gimme that sh*t lil n*gga, cleared it out and hit the gamewinner?
How did lebron fans feel when Wade walked away from his team and said "this is my muthafukin house!"? At that moment tell the truth, I know yall were mad he hit it.
 5 years ago '06        #202
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 7925 7925
 Cambury said:
I find it funny that people are saying 45% aint nuthin to brag about but they rather talk about the 55% shooter who cant shoot hahahahahahaha sh*t k!lls me.

How did Lebron fans feel when he missed that 3 and Wade said gimme that sh*t lil n*gga, cleared it out and hit the gamewinner?
How did lebron fans feel when Wade walked away from his team and said "this is my muthafukin house!"? At that moment tell the truth, I know yall were mad he hit it.
Um wades my favorite player so was pretty tight...now don't you feel like a dumbass

Now how did you feel when bron hit the 3 to take it to overtime and then hit a 3 in ot to set up the chance for the game winner? Obviously you ignored it so must have stung a little

Now the real question is why is your fatass even here when you was dancing around this thread last week posting in threads right above ths one
 5 years ago '07        #203
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$38,259 | Props total: 9914 9914
 philly337 said:
Um wades my favorite player so was pretty tight...now don't you feel like a dumbass

Now how did you feel when bron hit the 3 to take it to overtime and then hit a 3 in ot to set up the chance for the game winner? Obviously you ignored it so must have stung a little

Now the real question is why is your fatass even here when you was dancing around this thread last week posting in threads right above ths one

You took that real personal...

When i heard Bron hit the 3 i said "finally". Im very impartial towards Lebron, the thing is his fans feel like im a traitor and if ur not with him ur against him. That mentality is gay
 5 years ago '06        #204
space
space
 Cambury said:
You took that real personal...

When i heard Bron hit the 3 i said "finally". Im very impartial towards Lebron, the thing is his fans feel like im a traitor and if ur not with him ur against him. That mentality is gay

Ur one if the biggest haters on here..no matter what he does you dont give credit

If anybody is impartial it would be me..not my favorite player, doesn't play on my favorite team, and used to criticize him like crazy but he has become the best in the nba without doubt and is just as clutch as anybody not named dirk, melo, or Paul
 5 years ago '11        #205
whothebestmc 97 heat pts97
space
space
$19,033 | Props total: 8520 8520
 Kasssssst said:
Aye Philly Ik how your going to reaxt when I say this....but here's an interesting state from SVG

Kobe leads the league in 4th Quarter scoring

Waiting for the hate you spew on this one.

this backfired.

philly337 said:

Ur one if the biggest haters on here..no matter what he does you dont give credit

If anybody is impartial it would be me..not my favorite player, doesn't play on my favorite team, and used to criticize him like crazy but he has become the best in the nba without doubt and is just as clutch as anybody not named dirk, melo, or Paul
If anyone is impartial towards lebron it is seajaiye... nah but cambury you definitely are not impartial the majority of the time you post on lebron, half the time it will be arguments that can be disputed, he never seems to do enough for you to give him any credit whatsoever.
 5 years ago '06        #206
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
this backfired.
 5 years ago '06        #207
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,927 | Props total: 6 6
 philly337 said:
Here's another interesting stat...

Kobe shoots 39% in the 4th quarter this year

39%

And has shot 49 more attempts then the man who has shot the second most attempts

Kobe 96-246 (39%)
Durant 84-182 (46%)

Durant has only made 12 less shots and has taken 64 less shots

5 years ago '06        #208
space
space
Oh yea one more thing about fatass who always wants to make the excuse that his sh*tty iq (difficult long range shots lol) is why he shoots 45%

How many shots Kobe miss at the rim today? I believe it was 4

So you going to punish people because they can finish and he's limited to his fadeaway
 5 years ago '04        #209
torious 64 heat pts64
space
space
$79,988 | Props total: 7862 7862
 whothebestmc said:
the definition of clutch on this site changes more than the weather... one day for lebron it will be oh but he didn't make the game winner, but for kobe it's the entire fourth quarter and a go ahead jumper with 41.7 seconds to play today.

seems reasonable.
i aint mention lebron name bruh... there's a few people on this forum who don't hate players completely baselessly.. i consider myself in that camp. ive been pretty consistent in saying that ii like everything aboout bron's game but the fact that he dodged NYK and doesn't have the kobe/mj/bird/magic/duncan k!lller instinct that id like to see in hiim.. he went up a clutch notch in my book hitting the three the other night but im stil not sure hes making the most of his talent
 5 years ago '04        #210
torious 64 heat pts64
space
space
$79,988 | Props total: 7862 7862
and i'll never understand why yall hate so hard on an all time great. was that your girl' in the hotel in colorado or something? well in case you missed the memo, homegirl had 8 different types of semen on her dress, you wasnt getting it done anyways

03-11-2012, 06:57 PM         #211
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe hit a shot to take it to overtime and then scored 0 points in overtime and they lost thats my mamba
 5 years ago '06        #212
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
and i'll never understand why yall hate so hard on an all time great. was that your girl' in the hotel in colorado or something? well in case you missed the memo, homegirl had 8 different types of semen on her dress, you wasnt getting it done anyways

I got him 7th/8th all time

I just hate when people buy into myths like he's the most clutch player in the game or top 5 All time

Yall call it hate because it goes against what espn has told you but I back everything up with the facts...

Like this thread...made it one month ago and already he's choked 8 times. Like cmon....and he's done it his whole career and is ignored when he finally hits a game winner or something. Again...back to this thread if this wasnt made it would be one million posts how clutch he is and how great (see lesean mccoy twitter) but since this thread he's choked 8 times in the past month who cares if he finally had a decent 4th. I would hope he wouldn't choke "every game"

Last edited by philly337; 03-11-2012 at 07:04 PM..
 03-11-2012, 08:58 PM         #213
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you talk facts like people dont make excuses for mj going 1-9 in the playoffs without a HOF player or never even having a winning season out of 5 without a HOF player

or taking more shots that kobe ever in a game (49) just to get a measly 64 points IN OT

while Kobe put up 46 and got 81

03-12-2012, 06:17 AM         #214
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought this was about Kyrie
 03-12-2012, 06:34 AM         #215
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ fans of these 2 saying kobe isn't clutch

[video - click to view]

*expires*
 5 years ago '11        #216
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
i aint mention lebron name bruh... there's a few people on this forum who don't hate players completely baselessly.. i consider myself in that camp. ive been pretty consistent in saying that ii like everything aboout bron's game but the fact that he dodged NYK and doesn't have the kobe/mj/bird/magic/duncan k!lller instinct that id like to see in hiim.. he went up a clutch notch in my book hitting the three the other night but im stil not sure hes making the most of his talent
I didn't say you in particular, I just meant in general the definition of clutch stretches all over the place for lebron when it comes to this site as well as just in general. For example lebron scores 17 pts in a quarter doesn't take last shot and gives it to an open look and people say he isn't clutch, then if lebron has a bad 4th quarter overall the entire 4th quarter is clutch, clutch for lebron ranges from last 5 seconds, last 12 seconds, last 24 seconds, last minute, last 5 minutes, and the whole fourth quarter almost regularly to fit the game he had that day. It doesn't matter what lebron does people will find an argument to bend around what he did so that he doesn't appear "clutch".

But no I don't hate on an all time great, kobe is probably 7th on my all time list maybe 8th and I give him all the credit he deserves, I have watched kobe for so many years when he retires the people hating will understand what he did and appreciate. I just don't like the fact that lebron gets no credit the majority of the time, but if you use the same arguments against kobe it is because you "hate" him and don't think he is an all time great.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 03-12-2012 at 06:44 AM..
 03-12-2012, 06:59 AM         #217
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so who are the people you have ahead of him that you DIDN'T WATCH???
 5 years ago '11        #218
space
space
 Nate187um said:
so who are the people you have ahead of him that you DIDN'T WATCH???
Jordan, magic, russell, kareem, bird, wilt and then 7-10 fluctuates with shaq, hakeem, duncan and kobe. I watched jordan play, and obviously shaq, hakeem, duncan, and kobe but simply because I didn't watch the others doesn't mean you can't rank them that is why it an all time list you moron. Your top 10 would be terrible since you probably started watching the nba in the early 2000s.
 03-12-2012, 08:36 AM         #219
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just cause I dont fu*k with the man who never had a .500 season without SP doesn't mean I didn't watch him play basketball

I just have higher standards
 5 years ago '06        #220
space
space
Bahahaha

1-6 in the fourth

0 shots made and a turnover in the final 5 minutes

Would have been 1-7 and 2 turnovers if they didn't call a bogus foul on his blocked shot

And then

And thennnnnnn

Misses the game winning shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
99 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
79 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
40 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
394 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
96 comments
2 days ago