that boys clutch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,000 | Props total: 11797 11797
and i'll never understand why yall hate so hard on an all time great. was that your girl' in the hotel in colorado or something? well in case you missed the memo, homegirl had 8 different types of semen on her dress, you wasnt getting it done anyways

03-11-2012, 07:57 PM         #202
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe hit a shot to take it to overtime and then scored 0 points in overtime and they lost thats my mamba
 6 years ago '06        #203
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,984 | Props total: 10646 10646
 dtown1759 said:
and i'll never understand why yall hate so hard on an all time great. was that your girl' in the hotel in colorado or something? well in case you missed the memo, homegirl had 8 different types of semen on her dress, you wasnt getting it done anyways

I got him 7th/8th all time

I just hate when people buy into myths like he's the most clutch player in the game or top 5 All time

Yall call it hate because it goes against what espn has told you but I back everything up with the facts...

Like this thread...made it one month ago and already he's choked 8 times. Like cmon....and he's done it his whole career and is ignored when he finally hits a game winner or something. Again...back to this thread if this wasnt made it would be one million posts how clutch he is and how great (see lesean mccoy twitter) but since this thread he's choked 8 times in the past month who cares if he finally had a decent 4th. I would hope he wouldn't choke "every game"

Last edited by philly337; 03-11-2012 at 08:04 PM..
 03-11-2012, 09:58 PM         #204
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you talk facts like people dont make excuses for mj going 1-9 in the playoffs without a HOF player or never even having a winning season out of 5 without a HOF player

or taking more shots that kobe ever in a game (49) just to get a measly 64 points IN OT

while Kobe put up 46 and got 81

03-12-2012, 07:17 AM         #205
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought this was about Kyrie
 03-12-2012, 07:34 AM         #206
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ fans of these 2 saying kobe isn't clutch

[video - click to view]

*expires*
 6 years ago '11        #207
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 dtown1759 said:
i aint mention lebron name bruh... there's a few people on this forum who don't hate players completely baselessly.. i consider myself in that camp. ive been pretty consistent in saying that ii like everything aboout bron's game but the fact that he dodged NYK and doesn't have the kobe/mj/bird/magic/duncan k!lller instinct that id like to see in hiim.. he went up a clutch notch in my book hitting the three the other night but im stil not sure hes making the most of his talent
I didn't say you in particular, I just meant in general the definition of clutch stretches all over the place for lebron when it comes to this site as well as just in general. For example lebron scores 17 pts in a quarter doesn't take last shot and gives it to an open look and people say he isn't clutch, then if lebron has a bad 4th quarter overall the entire 4th quarter is clutch, clutch for lebron ranges from last 5 seconds, last 12 seconds, last 24 seconds, last minute, last 5 minutes, and the whole fourth quarter almost regularly to fit the game he had that day. It doesn't matter what lebron does people will find an argument to bend around what he did so that he doesn't appear "clutch".

But no I don't hate on an all time great, kobe is probably 7th on my all time list maybe 8th and I give him all the credit he deserves, I have watched kobe for so many years when he retires the people hating will understand what he did and appreciate. I just don't like the fact that lebron gets no credit the majority of the time, but if you use the same arguments against kobe it is because you "hate" him and don't think he is an all time great.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 03-12-2012 at 07:44 AM..
 03-12-2012, 07:59 AM         #208
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so who are the people you have ahead of him that you DIDN'T WATCH???
 6 years ago '11        #209
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Nate187um said:
so who are the people you have ahead of him that you DIDN'T WATCH???
Jordan, magic, russell, kareem, bird, wilt and then 7-10 fluctuates with shaq, hakeem, duncan and kobe. I watched jordan play, and obviously shaq, hakeem, duncan, and kobe but simply because I didn't watch the others doesn't mean you can't rank them that is why it an all time list you moron. Your top 10 would be terrible since you probably started watching the nba in the early 2000s.
 03-12-2012, 09:36 AM         #210
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just cause I dont fu*k with the man who never had a .500 season without SP doesn't mean I didn't watch him play basketball

I just have higher standards
 6 years ago '06        #211
space
space
Bahahaha

1-6 in the fourth

0 shots made and a turnover in the final 5 minutes

Would have been 1-7 and 2 turnovers if they didn't call a bogus foul on his blocked shot

And then

And thennnnnnn

Misses the game winning shot
 6 years ago '06        #212
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol they coming out the woodworks after one game

Not 1 could be found when choking Back to back games

We'll see if they're here when he has another masterful choke job in a few games like he has his entire career
Bring em bring em out!!!!

Bynum is unstoppable and Kobe shoots them into overtime in a game they should have won

Lol if Kobe has a decent overtime (I doubt ) they'll forget the fourth
 03-14-2012, 09:34 PM         #213
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you watch the game waiting for Kobe to make a mistake, then get all excited when he does so you can run to your computer and post on Boxden about it?
 6 years ago '04        #214
Quik 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
 -BigC- said:
Do you watch the game waiting for Kobe to make a mistake, then get all excited when he does so you can run to your computer and post on Boxden about it?
 6 years ago '04        #215
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 -BigC- said:
yep, sadly they do
 6 years ago '06        #216
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Lol I watch every game I can and then when Kobe chokes (ever other game) I sit back, laugh, and then bump this thread for f*ggots like yourself to get salty about

Lakers have played 18 games since I started this thread...its Been bumped 9 times with choke moments and twice with clutch moments

That boys clutch!!!!!

Last edited by philly337; 03-14-2012 at 09:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #217
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
yep, sadly they do
Says the guy who bumped this a few days ago when he finally had a good fourth

You'd be bumping this sh*t on every clutch game...problem is they're scarce
 6 years ago '04        #218
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC- said:
This. Dude's a cornball. Getting off on another man missing a game-winning shot.

Whenever Kobe misses a shot, dude's like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #219
space
space
 Prodigy said:
This. Dude's a cornball. Getting off on another man missing a game-winning shot.

Whenever Kobe misses a shot, dude's like

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #220
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
hate on kobe when he wins, hate on kobe when he loses. hate on kobe when he misses a shot, hata on kobe when he scores 33, hate on kobe when he shoots welll, hate on kobe when he doesn't shoot well, hate on kobe when he shoots 43%, find a way to hate on kobe in every situtaion possible, please, we haven't gotten the point that you don't respect kobe..

and you guys wonder why bron gets roasted so bad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy