that boys clutch

most viewed right now
XXXTentacion reportedly signs Capitol Records deal worth $6 million
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
126 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,514 | Props total: 9854 9854
 abstractq said:
9-20 = 45%

not bad kobe. . .not bad. . .
Not bad for Kobe

He was 5-14 going into the 4th and "FINALLY" had a decent 4th quarter

45% is nothing to brag about...that's about the average for a decent shooting guard
 6 years ago '04        #182
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,297 | Props total: 10659 10659
"Bryant scored 10 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter and hit a go-ahead jumper with 41.7 seconds to play."

yalll are awesome at finding the sh*tty lining in everything,, i'd hate to know you in real life
 6 years ago '04        #183
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,435 | Props total: 2492 2492
 philly337 said:
Not bad for Kobe

He was 5-14 going into the 4th and "FINALLY" had a decent 4th quarter

45% is nothing to brag about...that's about the average for a decent shooting guard

didnt brag tho

the thing to brag about was the clutch performance. . .keep up scrappy
 03-11-2012, 05:55 PM         #184
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea that boy is clutch great 4th for goat jr.
 6 years ago '11        #185
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,383 | Props total: 9200 9200
 dtown1759 said:
"Bryant scored 10 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter and hit a go-ahead jumper with 41.7 seconds to play."

yalll are awesome at finding the sh*tty lining in everything,, i'd hate to know you in real life
the definition of clutch on this site changes more than the weather... one day for lebron it will be oh but he didn't make the game winner, but for kobe it's the entire fourth quarter and a go ahead jumper with 41.7 seconds to play today.

seems reasonable.
 6 years ago '04        #186
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Aye Philly Ik how your going to reaxt when I say this....but here's an interesting state from SVG

Kobe leads the league in 4th Quarter scoring

Waiting for the hate you spew on this one.

6 years ago '06        #187
space
space
Lol they coming out the woodworks after one game

Not 1 could be found when choking Back to back games

We'll see if they're here when he has another masterful choke job in a few games like he has his entire career
 6 years ago '06        #188
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
the definition of clutch on this site changes more than the weather... one day for lebron it will be oh but he didn't make the game winner, but for kobe it's the entire fourth quarter and a go ahead jumper with 41.7 seconds to play today.

seems reasonable.
Exactly...and who gives a fu*k about 1 game when he's choked in like the last 4 times the game has been close

Congrats on being helpful 20% of the time your team needs you and shooting your team out of the game going 1-10 and sh*t 80% of the time your team needs you

That boys clutch!!!!!

6 years ago '04        #189
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,435 | Props total: 2492 2492
Kobe also drew up the last play where bynum hit the hook

GOAT clutch coaching skills too. . .
 6 years ago '06        #190
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
Aye Philly Ik how your going to reaxt when I say this....but here's an interesting state from SVG

Here's another interesting stat...

Kobe shoots 39% in the 4th quarter this year

39%

And has shot 49 more attempts then the man who has shot the second most attempts

Kobe 96-246 (39%)
Durant 84-182 (46%)

Durant has only made 12 less shots and has taken 64 less shots
 6 years ago '06        #191
space
space
Also LeBron 60-124 (48%)

fu*king bragging about 39%
 6 years ago '07        #192
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,267 | Props total: 9939 9939
I find it funny that people are saying 45% aint nuthin to brag about but they rather talk about the 55% shooter who cant shoot hahahahahahaha sh*t k!lls me.

How did Lebron fans feel when he missed that 3 and Wade said gimme that sh*t lil n*gga, cleared it out and hit the gamewinner?
How did lebron fans feel when Wade walked away from his team and said "this is my muthafukin house!"? At that moment tell the truth, I know yall were mad he hit it.
 6 years ago '06        #193
space
space
 Cambury said:
I find it funny that people are saying 45% aint nuthin to brag about but they rather talk about the 55% shooter who cant shoot hahahahahahaha sh*t k!lls me.

How did Lebron fans feel when he missed that 3 and Wade said gimme that sh*t lil n*gga, cleared it out and hit the gamewinner?
How did lebron fans feel when Wade walked away from his team and said "this is my muthafukin house!"? At that moment tell the truth, I know yall were mad he hit it.
Um wades my favorite player so was pretty tight...now don't you feel like a dumbass

Now how did you feel when bron hit the 3 to take it to overtime and then hit a 3 in ot to set up the chance for the game winner? Obviously you ignored it so must have stung a little

Now the real question is why is your fatass even here when you was dancing around this thread last week posting in threads right above ths one
 6 years ago '07        #194
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,267 | Props total: 9939 9939
 philly337 said:
Um wades my favorite player so was pretty tight...now don't you feel like a dumbass

Now how did you feel when bron hit the 3 to take it to overtime and then hit a 3 in ot to set up the chance for the game winner? Obviously you ignored it so must have stung a little

Now the real question is why is your fatass even here when you was dancing around this thread last week posting in threads right above ths one

You took that real personal...

When i heard Bron hit the 3 i said "finally". Im very impartial towards Lebron, the thing is his fans feel like im a traitor and if ur not with him ur against him. That mentality is gay
 6 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 Cambury said:
You took that real personal...

When i heard Bron hit the 3 i said "finally". Im very impartial towards Lebron, the thing is his fans feel like im a traitor and if ur not with him ur against him. That mentality is gay

Ur one if the biggest haters on here..no matter what he does you dont give credit

If anybody is impartial it would be me..not my favorite player, doesn't play on my favorite team, and used to criticize him like crazy but he has become the best in the nba without doubt and is just as clutch as anybody not named dirk, melo, or Paul
 6 years ago '11        #196
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,383 | Props total: 9200 9200
 Kasssssst said:

this backfired.

philly337 said:

Ur one if the biggest haters on here..no matter what he does you dont give credit

If anybody is impartial it would be me..not my favorite player, doesn't play on my favorite team, and used to criticize him like crazy but he has become the best in the nba without doubt and is just as clutch as anybody not named dirk, melo, or Paul
If anyone is impartial towards lebron it is seajaiye... nah but cambury you definitely are not impartial the majority of the time you post on lebron, half the time it will be arguments that can be disputed, he never seems to do enough for you to give him any credit whatsoever.
 6 years ago '06        #197
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
this backfired.
 6 years ago '06        #198
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
Here's another interesting stat...

Kobe shoots 39% in the 4th quarter this year

39%

And has shot 49 more attempts then the man who has shot the second most attempts

Kobe 96-246 (39%)
Durant 84-182 (46%)

Durant has only made 12 less shots and has taken 64 less shots

6 years ago '06        #199
space
space
Oh yea one more thing about fatass who always wants to make the excuse that his sh*tty iq (difficult long range shots lol) is why he shoots 45%

How many shots Kobe miss at the rim today? I believe it was 4

So you going to punish people because they can finish and he's limited to his fadeaway
 6 years ago '04        #200
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,297 | Props total: 10659 10659
 whothebestmc said:

seems reasonable.
i aint mention lebron name bruh... there's a few people on this forum who don't hate players completely baselessly.. i consider myself in that camp. ive been pretty consistent in saying that ii like everything aboout bron's game but the fact that he dodged NYK and doesn't have the kobe/mj/bird/magic/duncan k!lller instinct that id like to see in hiim.. he went up a clutch notch in my book hitting the three the other night but im stil not sure hes making the most of his talent
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
82 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
205 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
133 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Paul Pierce on Embiid: "I’m tired of getting a little taste of him. I want..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Weird: All Suns players run at the SAME EXACT TIME after turnover
69 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Workout Your Body Type - Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph?
30 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Metro Boomin Warns Producers: Don't Let Atlantic Records Steal Your Soul
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Does Anyone watch this show?? It fcking Hilarious!
18 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy