most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-01-2005, 06:54 PM         #81
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because people like you have nothing better to do than question people's s3xuality. i'm sure nas don't think jay's gay, cause he was pumping lead into carmen. it's called words and you seem more offended by those statements more than jay-z, *smh*
i wasnt questioning anyones s3xuality, nas was.
 02-01-2005, 07:26 PM         #82
Phil*My*Agony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronb1412004 said:
first grade. we dont have first grade here homo. and im in my last year of college go back and play wit ur nas posters
THEY HAVE DAY CARE AT SOME COLLEGES...LOL....SAP
 02-01-2005, 07:34 PM         #83
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow with wit like that and as funny as u are u must have chicks around u all day get of my d!ck u supid little gay fu*k. that last message was just weak u must get the sh*t knocked outta u at home
 02-01-2005, 07:43 PM         #84
Phil*My*Agony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronb1412004 said:
wow with wit like that and as funny as u are u must have chicks around u all day get of my d!ck u supid little gay fu*k. that last message was just weak u must get the sh*t knocked outta u at home
lol......
 02-01-2005, 09:56 PM         #85
VAnamsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ Hell no, why would Nas be comin at Pac after he was dead? why would he come at Pac period? anyway, y do yall still compare Jay to Nas? obviously the one who retired lost. but since yall wanna bring up otha verses I bet a lotta yall neva heard the Clue freestyle where Nas murdered Jay eitha, "u can't be I, see I'm eternal not luck/ u get shot up/ boxed up next for the grave/ ya flow is one dimensional, ya level is 2nd grade/ u on top, what?/ copyin f*ck/ i said it first, u repeated/ ya forced crown covered in dirt, defeated/ yall n*ggas all hail the king is dead/ he's runnin like a b*tch wit his tail between his legs/ im stillmatic, still eye for a eye/ u wanna be God?/ u just the next rappa to die, f*ckin wit Nas" I can gon on foreva. Takeover was facts my d*ck, Esco's trash? now ya just garbage? ya bodygaurds oochie wally's verse betta than urs? thats all opinion, none of that can be proven, and who cares what Jay did wit Nas babymom, key word, babymom, she wont wifey yall, be easy. and anotha thing if Jay won, why his whole clique have to go at Nas? tell me that. on that note ima leave yall wit anotha quote, "I was Scarface Jay was Monolo/ it hurt me when i had to k!ll him and his whole squad for dolo" Hova's ova, and the Dynasty is dyin nasty. 1
 02-01-2005, 10:25 PM         #86
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i have to say is " jus cause u dont understand him it dont mean that he nice/ jus means u dont understand all the bullsh*t that he writes/ is it ochie wally or is it one mic/ is it black girl lost, or shorty owe you for ice??????????"
 02-01-2005, 11:24 PM         #87
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young hov the king
 12 years ago '04        #88
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,721 | Props total: 1 1
ok I dont know if it was said yet but Jay-Z confirmed in an interview back when that track dropped that his verse was to Charli Baltimore... who was Un's chick after Biggie.. hence the "She kept calling me B.I.G... and my name is Jay-Z" line..

Last edited by Artifacts; 02-01-2005 at 11:36 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #89
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
Takeover > Ether

off str8 up facts and Nas got his facts wrong (Rocafeller aint die of aids)

when u talk about another n*ggas money and how hes gettin fu*ked (the dead presidents lines) its a wrap
 02-02-2005, 07:17 AM         #90
dnyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you buy the sh*t caught up in the hype/ cause a n*gga wear a coofi it dont mean that hes bright/ cause u dont understand him it dont mean the hes nice/ it jus means u dont understand all the bull sh*t he writes/ is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic/ is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice/ i been real all my life they confuse it with decite/ cause i will not lose they try to help him cheat/ but i will not lose for even in defete/ its a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me/

your a actor your not who your depictin to be/ your street dreamin all yall n*ggas livin through me/ i gave you life when n*ggas was forgetin you mc'ed

100% TRUE.... no matter if u feel nas is better u gotta admit this sh*t is true... the same nas that goes to 106 talkin we need peace in the hood be the same one to put out sum gun talk k!ll em sh*t... same nas who talks about black women need to repect themselves is the same one who will put out sum degrading sh*t... at least hov kept it the same from day 1.... and this verse from blueprint 2 sh*ts on ether beacause it aint sum made up bull sh*t we cant prove or jus sum funny lil lines... its true sh*t

Last edited by dnyce; 02-02-2005 at 07:20 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #91
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 919 919
jay-z is just as contradictive.......is it: "girls, girls, girls" or "Bonnie and Clyde '03"?

ya'll follow the bullsh*t jay feeds you, yet he follows behind nas and make the same contradictions. his whole career followed in nas's footsteps. and his only way of stepping out from the ashes was to discredit nas's character. if you couldn't see throught that then you just hated nas from day 1.

"my traits are that of a god,
it's not a fasod, you rappers all wanna be nas"

e-z
 02-02-2005, 12:48 PM         #92
dnyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
jay-z is just as contradictive.......is it: "girls, girls, girls" or "Bonnie and Clyde '03"?

e-z
wheres the contridiction at????? he wasnt wit a chick at dat time girls girls girls came out... who was on bonnie and clyde.. of wait was it beyonce... oh... who is beyonce.... wait a min.. aint dat his chick.. :rolleyes: ..... i like both cats... bot are ledgens... but as far as that battle... hov stated obvious sh*t that most peeps were saying and thinking anyway... hov won... 36 in a karate class... funny line but not true... fox got u hot cause u kept ya face in her puss... funny line but who knows if thats true..... and how many times u gonna talk bout another mans looks... funny sh*t... but it almost can be said that nas was some what infactuad with hovs lips
 12 years ago '04        #93
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
...and the stans keep argueing....
 12 years ago '04        #94
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
only reason Jay phuked Carmen cuz it was on his "Things to do so I can be like Nas" list

<<<Knockin n*ggas helmets off
 02-02-2005, 01:28 PM         #95
dnyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
...and the stans keep argueing....
stans??? who... fact is fact... theres always gonna be diff opinions on whos better.... but jay spit real sh*t... nas spit funny sh*t that wasnt true or cant be proven
 12 years ago '04        #96
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 dnyce said:
stans??? who... fact is fact... theres always gonna be diff opinions on whos better.... but jay spit real sh*t... nas spit funny sh*t that wasnt true or cant be proven
I dont give a phuk who won the battle or whos better ... thats my opinion

theyre both rap legends
 12 years ago '04        #97
Bad News 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
ether was wack, all he said was bullsh*t
 12 years ago '04        #98
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 919 919
 dnyce said:
wheres the contridiction at????? he wasnt wit a chick at dat time girls girls girls came out... who was on bonnie and clyde.. of wait was it beyonce... oh... who is beyonce.... wait a min.. aint dat his chick.. :rolleyes: ..... i like both cats... bot are ledgens... but as far as that battle... hov stated obvious sh*t that most peeps were saying and thinking anyway... hov won... 36 in a karate class... funny line but not true... fox got u hot cause u kept ya face in her puss... funny line but who knows if thats true..... and how many times u gonna talk bout another mans looks... funny sh*t... but it almost can be said that nas was some what infactuad with hovs lips
again, there is a contradiction.....one jay-z says he "don't love em, he replace 'em with another one....the other hov says "she do anything necessary for him, and i do anything necessary for her, so don't let the necessary occur".

that the epitomy of a contradiction of character traits, both very real...no fiction. as i said b4.....let jay fool you like he's the only one dropping true lines. and please let ether go. we can disect all his lines for acutal facts or fiction (em did in fact destroy jay on his own song, and jay is in fact infactuated with using biggie's lines, after he finished following nas' career). go back to takeover and bump that until you feel good about yourself. and i'm a fan of both artist too, i just know bullsh*t when i smell it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy