The New Yorker Labels Rick Ross A Con Man Who Might Have Put The Last Nail In The Coffin For Rappers

most viewed right now
 80
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-07-2012, 11:15 AM         #81
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
Beanie Sigel wrote "What Your Life Like" bout prison in 1999 & had never set foot in a state pen until much later in his career. Kool G Rap wrote "Brother On The Run" yet he aint never git in a shoot out wit da Italian Mob. Dr. Dre rapped bout never smokin weed in 1990 becuz it will give yo a.ss brain damage only to have a big a.ss weed leaf on his CD two years later


50 Cent wrote about havin beef in prison on "That Aint Gangsta" but only time he ever did wuz in a 3 month boot camp to escape prison time. Too Short, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, DJ Quik, Jay Z (Cashmere Brown character) & a gang of other n*ggas done rapped bout pimpin and aint never got money out a bi*ch a.ss who pay like she weigh. rappers aint nothin talented poets from urban environments who use a combo of real life accounts, pop culture, movies and they imagination to bring they rap personas to life. buncha Gottis, Capones, Gambinos, Escobars wit rap notebooks ya dig. Santa Claus aint real either. tighten up mayne ya dig
Kool G Rap actually did run south for awhile cause n*ggas back home in Queens were trying to k!ll him.

And did anyone actually read the full article? He actually spent the last half of the article praising Ross, calling him a "King" and saying his writing has gotten much better.

lol n*ggas read the first paragraph and started crying. This article exposed Ross's bullsh*t, but then kissed his a.ss for the last 60% of the article.

And I agree with you, but Ross took the story telling a step to far when he started calling himself by another mans government.....Howcome he couldnt be Will Roberts the 3rd? Since we know thats his real name? Or howcome he couldnt make himself out to be a character like the other rappers.

If your real name was Jason Jackson, and your next door neighbor went platinum saying he was Jason Jackson, you would wanna slap the dog sh*t out of him...Dont front and say you wouldnt care.


Last edited by drumgangP; 02-07-2012 at 11:17 AM..
 02-07-2012, 11:18 AM         #82
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:

You really are the dumbest racist n*gga ive come across on boxden.
Your the biggest FRAUD ever. You stay losing, so you post fake pictures of someone.
If i had a picture like that on my photobucket the n*ggas in the gear threads would have destroyed me. I would never be that dumb.
Your life is like your RAP career. Embarrassing.
You look like your damn near 40 and you still trying to make it in "hip hop" LMFAO
ol wanna be jay z n*gga
ol hatin white people you, your dad, and your fat lil brother lookin like the black 3 stooges a.ss n*gga lol
[pic - click to view]



let me know when you come to the east coast. so i can punch you in your jaw. lol

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Alot of emotions in that post Mr ChampagneLife27.

How you gonna call me a "n*gga" and then say I'm racist :(

Who the hell wants a "rap career", you sound like Bill O'reily, you want to get into Multi-Media thats were the money is at.

No matter how man times you use the N-word you still cant explain your name and your face:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #83
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Alot of emotions in that post Mr ChampagneLife27.

How you gonna call me a "n*gga" and then say I'm racist :(

Who the hell wants a "rap career", you sound like Bill O'reily, you want to get into Multi-Media thats were the money is at.

No matter how man times you use the N-word you still cant explain your name and your face:dancingcool:
My name is a.ssociated with a clothing line that hasnt even been started yet.
Ps your boy Rick Ross is on the remix of the song you think my names about. lol herb
Thats not my face you fraud. Im dont entertaining you because you know for a fact that i dont have a user profile picture lol comon b.
You lose. You lost. Your always gonna lose. n*gga
Im sorry for saying your a rapper. Your a beat maker!!! International Man of Leisure LoL
Your in "Multimedia" your the most pathetic person on this site and you had to lie to try and be relevant. lol

Keep postin up fake pictures. While i have real ones of you. Fat face n*gga lol.


Last edited by DaViLLe726; 02-07-2012 at 11:30 AM..
 02-07-2012, 11:45 AM         #84
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
My name is a.ssociated with a clothing line that hasnt even been started yet.
Ps your boy Rick Ross is on the remix of the song you think my names about. lol herb
Thats not my face you fraud. Im dont entertaining you because you know for a fact that i dont have a user profile picture lol comon b.
You lose. You lost. Your always gonna lose. n*gga
Im sorry for saying your a rapper. Your a beat maker!!! International Man of Leisure LoL
Your in "Multimedia" your the most pathetic person on this site and you had to lie to try and be relevant. lol

Keep postin up fake pictures. While i have real ones of you. Fat face n*gga lol.

Alot of name-calling and emotions.

The picture is ChampagneLife27.....a Neyo song :(

Multi-Media is the future just get you some Cannon cameras, Adobe Master Suite, Final Cut Pro and then master them sh*ts and you will be self-employed in less than a year.

In the meantime if you want me to post some Pics just ask me what kind and I will oblige since I have a bunch.....Cali? Vegas? Chicks?...or you want more pics from that specific day?

I give my all my fans love.
 6 years ago '04        #85
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,679 | Props total: 9431 9431
Everyone knows most rappers talk a bunch of bullsh*t in half they rhymes. Ross talks complete bullsh*t in 99% of his rhymes. And his entire persona is based on his rhymes. That's what makes him worse.

No, I don't believe Nas went to hell at age 12. But Nas doesn't walk around with devil horns on his head. It says something, when Nas is realler than you.

My problem with Ross is that he is 100% fraudulent. You can listen to his music, and outside of like 2-3 songs in his ENTIRE catalog, you don't learn sh*t about the man, at all. Again, Nas may not be real, but you listen to Nas, you learn how Ill Will is, you learn about QB, and how things popped off there (even if Nasir wasn't the one popping). You listen to Jay... no, he might not be a pimp, but you learn how Bee-high is, you learn who Emory is, you learn about Valencia's boyfriend's Volvo. You listen to Tip, you learn about his uncles, you learn about Bankhead, you learn about his dead cousin... you learn something.

You listen to Ross, you hear the plots from the first half of 15 gangster movies, mashed up together. On EVERY SINGLE TRACK.

Personally, I can't listen to a n*gga rap, if I wouldn't want to have a conversation with that man. Rick Ross is a wrestling character. I have zero desire to talk to a caricature. It's a shame, because dude can actually rap now, when he wants to. It's just so fu*king fraudulent, I can't stomach it.
 02-07-2012, 12:29 PM         #86
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Everyone knows most rappers talk a bunch of bullsh*t in half they rhymes. Ross talks complete bullsh*t in 99% of his rhymes. And his entire persona is based on his rhymes. That's what makes him worse.

No, I don't believe Nas went to hell at age 12. But Nas doesn't walk around with devil horns on his head. It says something, when Nas is realler than you.

My problem with Ross is that he is 100% fraudulent. You can listen to his music, and outside of like 2-3 songs in his ENTIRE catalog, you don't learn sh*t about the man, at all. Again, Nas may not be real, but you listen to Nas, you learn how Ill Will is, you learn about QB, and how things popped off there (even if Nasir wasn't the one popping). You listen to Jay... no, he might not be a pimp, but you learn how Bee-high is, you learn who Emory is, you learn about Valencia's boyfriend's Volvo. You listen to Tip, you learn about his uncles, you learn about Bankhead, you learn about his dead cousin... you learn something.

You listen to Ross, you hear the plots from the first half of 15 gangster movies, mashed up together. On EVERY SINGLE TRACK.

Personally, I can't listen to a n*gga rap, if I wouldn't want to have a conversation with that man. Rick Ross is a wrestling character. I have zero desire to talk to a caricature. It's a shame, because dude can actually rap now, when he wants to. It's just so fu*king fraudulent, I can't stomach it.
Damn dawg you just admitted you listened to EVERY SINGLE TRACK that Ross has made...doesent that make you a Stan and kinda ignorant since you expended that much energy on something unpleasant to you??
 6 years ago '11        #87
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4248 4248
 TeddiGramz said:
I respect you man... You got knowledge about hip hop, but can you stop the Eminem hate.. If you hate Eminem keep that sh*t to yourself....

[pic - click to view]


 6 years ago '10        #88
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 256 256
 TizOnly1 said:
Everyone knows most rappers talk a bunch of bullsh*t in half they rhymes. Ross talks complete bullsh*t in 99% of his rhymes. And his entire persona is based on his rhymes. That's what makes him worse.

No, I don't believe Nas went to hell at age 12. But Nas doesn't walk around with devil horns on his head. It says something, when Nas is realler than you.

My problem with Ross is that he is 100% fraudulent. You can listen to his music, and outside of like 2-3 songs in his ENTIRE catalog, you don't learn sh*t about the man, at all. Again, Nas may not be real, but you listen to Nas, you learn how Ill Will is, you learn about QB, and how things popped off there (even if Nasir wasn't the one popping). You listen to Jay... no, he might not be a pimp, but you learn how Bee-high is, you learn who Emory is, you learn about Valencia's boyfriend's Volvo. You listen to Tip, you learn about his uncles, you learn about Bankhead, you learn about his dead cousin... you learn something.

You listen to Ross, you hear the plots from the first half of 15 gangster movies, mashed up together. On EVERY SINGLE TRACK.

Personally, I can't listen to a n*gga rap, if I wouldn't want to have a conversation with that man. Rick Ross is a wrestling character. I have zero desire to talk to a caricature. It's a shame, because dude can actually rap now, when he wants to. It's just so fu*king fraudulent, I can't stomach it.


The lies are unbearable... i think meek mill going to end up snuffing him one day. He to real too be on MMG. Ross even go Wale trying to be hard... the college kid that writes girls poems.
 6 years ago '06        #89
Bigmouf 
space
avatar space
space
$947 | Props total: 922 922
Sooo.....if any of ya'll had the oppurtunity to make millions just by rappin about shyt u see on the news or hear about on the playground....instead of ur regular day job....and maybe take a few hits from the media about bein fake, u wont do it?



Yea, its fu*ked up how they have sh*tted on and disgraced the fore fathers of the art known as Hip-Hop....but, have ya'll not seen what dis n*gga does on the weekends? And thats juss for bein fake. Funny how sh*t is nowadays.

And not for nuthin but theres quite a few fantasy rappers out there.


Last edited by Bigmouf; 02-07-2012 at 07:41 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
98 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy