The New Yorker Labels Rick Ross A Con Man Who Might Have Put The Last Nail In The Coffin For Rappers

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2012, 10:03 AM         #61
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
whats the story behind that avy u got? just wondering
It's the cover for Priscilla by JMSN.... Someone made a thread about him a while ago... The dude that sounds similar to The Weeknd..
 6 years ago '04        #62
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,819 | Props total: 17212 17212
 TeddiGramz said:
It's the cover for Priscilla by JMSN.... Someone made a thread about him a while ago... The dude that sounds similar to The Weeknd..
o ok thx
 02-07-2012, 10:12 AM         #63
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Now tell us how Rick Ross rapping from the movie Blow is different from Emenim rapping from the movie Nightmare on Elm street.

But ALL is forgiven when he have complex metaphors and multiple-syllabic rhyme schemes.
Some people catch feelings when they listen to music.. Even with all the sh*t, at the end of the day its still music. Music is entertainment.. Even I know Rick Ross is fake, his rapping is sh*t too, but that n*gga sure knows how to make hit songs... I listen to Drake, and even if he is a bi*ch that didn't reply to Common, I still listen to him because he is entertaining. Now some artists actually let their demon's go, or use music as catharsis.

Some people on here catch feelings when their "idols" were not as amazing as they are in their songs. It's like young kids looking up to a rapper, and when they found out their rapper is not what they seem they tear their posters off of the wall.

Me? I separate people's music from their character... People still listen to R. Kelly, and it was proven that he had s3x with minors on a few occasions. sh*t... I was still bumpin Chris Brown when he hit Rihanna. If their music is good, I would listen to anybody.. Unless they are gay... That sounds like a double standard, but we can't help but make double standards because we are human..

Last edited by TeddiGramz; 02-07-2012 at 10:15 AM..
 02-07-2012, 10:28 AM         #64
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
Some people catch feelings when they listen to music.. Even with all the sh*t, at the end of the day its still music. Music is entertainment.. Even I know Rick Ross is fake, his rapping is sh*t too, but that n*gga sure knows how to make hit songs... I listen to Drake, and even if he is a bi*ch that didn't reply to Common, I still listen to him because he is entertaining. Now some artists actually let their demon's go, or use music as catharsis.
O
Some people on here catch feelings when their "idols" were not as amazing as they are in their songs. It's like young kids looking up to a rapper, and when they found out their rapper is not what they seem they tear their posters off of the wall.

Me? I separate people's music from their character... People still listen to R. Kelly, and it was proven that he had s3x with minors on a few occasions. sh*t... I was still bumpin Chris Brown when he hit Rihanna. If their music is good, I would listen to anybody.. Unless they are gay... That sounds like a double standard, but we can't help but make double standards because we are human..
When I first found out that Emenim was fake it didn't bother me because I already had suspicions that he was a fraud.

Plus I knew that any rapper that would rap about committing an act of r*pe on his own mother was a disgusting human being and easily one of the corniest rappers to ever bless a mic and get praise for it

Being a part of the culture I never had to label rappers Real or Fake because unless I knew them personally or knew people that knew them personally I couldn't speak on their character.

But if a white person can use Black music to make derogatory songs about our women and use the N-word while rapping then I guess the average person could see a man cross-dressing and sitting on another mans face as something normal and a part of HipHop that isn't somehow gay....one person sees bigotry and homoeroticism and another person sees nothing.
 6 years ago '10        #65
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
 Graftedgenes said:
1.) The link is from "THISIS50.Com".

2.) This is the same white boy that called Barack Obama a terrorist

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

3.) If a geeky white boy from Detroit named Emenim can make racist rap songs and pretend to be a serial-killer in his raps then Hiphop is already dead.

4.) No racist white fa99it from the New Yorker can tell us sh*t about HipHop
dammm u just ethered this post... respect.
 02-07-2012, 10:59 AM         #66
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
When I first found out that Emenim was fake it didn't bother me because I already had suspicions that he was a fraud.

Plus I knew that any rapper that would rap about committing an act of r*pe on his own mother was a disgusting human being and easily one of the corniest rappers to ever bless a mic and get praise for it

Being a part of the culture I never had to label rappers Real or Fake because unless I knew them personally or knew people that knew them personally I couldn't speak on their character.

But if a white person can use Black music to make derogatory songs about our women and use the N-word while rapping then I guess the average person could see a man cross-dressing and sitting on another mans face as something normal and a part of HipHop that isn't somehow gay....one person sees bigotry and homoeroticism and another person sees nothing.
I have never heard Eminem say sh*t like that.. Did you get that from Relapse and that rumor about Eminem? I am a fan of Eminem, but that Relapse album went too damn far...
 6 years ago '05        #67
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Graftedgenes said:
^^^^A Peurto Rican weirdo that brags about how big he is and uses "poop" jokes while talking about Nebraska?!

This is getting more and more tragic.....

.......I just seen a picture of you I can post it or do you want to post it?
Let me post a picture of you first.

[pic - click to view]

Your the fat face n*gga right?
Let me re-phrase. Your the least fat face n*gga on the right, right? lmfao
Keep making those beatz guy. Throw some ryhmes in there about Nebraska it must be hard growing up on the farms.
Your going nowhere in life and Eminem owns you for the simple reason you cant stop talking about him.

bigree61 said:
Boxden: a wbsite were white peteens pretend to be black thugs
You mean Boxden: a website on the internet. The internet: a place where no one is who they say they are, everyone trolls and there is no point to debate because you will never change anyones mind???

fixed***
 02-07-2012, 11:12 AM         #68
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
I have never heard Eminem say sh*t like that.. Did you get that from Relapse and that rumor about Eminem? I am a fan of Eminem, but that Relapse album went too damn far...
Emenim said he was molested by his step-father in one of his rhymes, he also said he had gay unprotected s3x with Dr Dre in his rhymes.

At the VMA awards a few years back Emenim allowed a half-nud3 man named "Borat" place his genitals (balls & p*nis) on Emenims face on national T.V. for about 30 seconds.

Emenim has repeatedly mooned his fans by exposing his buttocks in public.

Emenim has cross-dressed fully in womens clothes in at least two of his videos and on another separate occasion.

Research the origin of "Ken Kaniff" who Emenim put on his album.

Don't forget how Emenim was the first rapper to do a duet with full-homos3xual Elton John and perform live with him......what type of man dyes his hair blonde and refuses to grow facial hair?

I work in media so I have archives of articles dating back years so trust me when I tell you that Emenim made homo-eroticism a norm in HipHop and he's most likely a Bi-s3xual based on his behavior and lyrical subject matter.
 02-07-2012, 11:15 AM         #69
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Let me post a picture of you first.

[pic - click to view]

Your the fat face n*gga right?
Let me re-phrase. Your the least fat face n*gga on the right, right? lmfao
Keep making those beatz guy. Throw some ryhmes in there about Nebraska it must be hard growing up on the farms.
Your going nowhere in life and Eminem owns you for the simple reason you cant stop talking about him.

You mean Boxden: a website on the internet. The internet: a place where no one is who they say they are, everyone trolls and there is no point to debate because you will never change anyones mind???

fixed***
Are you intentionally being a weirdo?

LoLoL WTF does "Nebraska" have to do with me mutt?

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-07-2012 at 11:37 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #70
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
So white ppl can't write articles on Hip-Hop...

Dam learn new things every day from racist, huh?
 6 years ago '05        #71
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you intentionally being a weirdo?

LoLoL WTF does "Nebraska" have to do with me mutt?
comon n*gga your little phone number your giving out is from nebraska...
stop frontin. you lost hard.
international man of leisure hahahahhahahahahaahha
 02-07-2012, 11:33 AM         #72
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
comon n*gga your little phone number your giving out is from nebraska...
stop frontin. you lost hard.
international man of leisure hahahahhahahahahaahha

Stop exposing yourself cracka.

You never heard of a Whistle phone app for your Iphone? You must think people put their actual phone numbers online.

[pic - click to view]

^^^How can you explain that??

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-07-2012 at 11:39 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #73
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
All his fans are loosers like him
 6 years ago '05        #74
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Stop exposing yourself cracka.

You never heard of a Whistle phone app for your Iphone? You must think people put their actual phone numbers online.

[pic - click to view]

^^^How can you explain that??
Is that supposed to be a picture of me??? lol.
You see i got your picture from your website..confirming that its real.
Your just posting random pictures of corny wiggers and telling me to explain it? lol
You keep taking L's
 02-07-2012, 11:52 AM         #75
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Is that supposed to be a picture of me??? lol.
You see i got your picture from your website..confirming that its real.
Your just posting random pictures of corny wiggers and telling me to explain it? lol
You keep taking L's

[video - click to view]

Im not ashamed of who I am the pics in any of my online profiles are of me and only me...not some other man.

You still think area-codes on Whistle-Phones & Blow-ups indicate the state you live in so your street IQ is low.

You call yourself CHAMPAGNELIFE27 which you jacked from a metros3xual song by Neyo.

Your picture has your name on it from your own photobucket but you deny its you?

Okay ChampagneLife
 6 years ago '11        #76
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
What has this thread become.

I noticed that threads where Graftedgenes posts are full of pure hate.
 6 years ago '05        #77
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Im not ashamed of who I am the pics in any of my online profiles are of me and only me...not some other man.

You still think area-codes on Whistle-Phones & Blow-ups indicate the state you live in so your street IQ is low.

You call yourself CHAMPAGNELIFE27 which you jacked from a metros3xual song by Neyo.

Your picture has your name on it from your own photobucket but you deny its you?

Okay ChampagneLife
lol okay b keep lying. theres too many n*ggas on boxden that are too smart that would have def ethered me if that was my profile picture on photobucket...hahahhaa
that would of been exposed a long time ago if that was me. nice try. nerd a.ss n*gga lol
 02-07-2012, 11:58 AM         #78
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
lol okay b keep lying. theres too many n*ggas on boxden that are too smart that would have def ethered me if that was my profile picture on photobucket...hahahhaa
that would of been exposed a long time ago if that was me. nice try. nerd a.ss n*gga lol
Okay wigger-nerd. (ChampageLife27)

you still fantascizing about sipping champagne out of a flute glass??

Yeen herd we off that? get you some Cognac or at least some Ciroc wigga.
 6 years ago '11        #79
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
@Grafted

What's wrong with you b?

How can we help you? Please tell us. Don't be ashamed. Whatever problems you have, remember: things can be worked out.

You're making us concerned.
 02-07-2012, 12:09 PM         #80
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lucas white said:
@Grafted

What's wrong with you b?

How can we help you? Please tell us. Don't be ashamed. Whatever problems you have, remember: things can be worked out.

You're making us concerned.
I guess I have the ability to make people like you concern themselves....

Normal people unlike you would simply ignore me or entertain one of the other 5,000 threads on Boxden but you seem to have one of those man-crush things going on were you actually type my screen-name and seek to interact with me which says more about you than it does me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now