The New Yorker Labels Rick Ross A Con Man Who Might Have Put The Last Nail In The Coffin For Rappers

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2012, 07:55 AM         #41
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
im black and i heard nothing racist in this. He doesn't like black bytches because they're gold diggers. I concur
Boxden: a wbsite were white peteens pretend to be black thugs
 02-07-2012, 07:56 AM         #42
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
have to agree with graft...

when i heard that sh*t and he got a pass
Whatever you tried to do failed.... I kinda like that sh*t... Black bi*ches are dumb chicks they want your money....
 02-07-2012, 08:02 AM         #43
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Eminem has this dude's pus*y bleeding... Are you a black radical muslim from the 70's or some sh*t Grafted? Did you suck Eminem's d!ck and mad because he never called your a.ss back or something.... You can pus*y fart about Eminem to your damned self... We don't want to hear that bullsh*t... With your finding anything microscopic to expose as racism a.ss.... Black Panther MTO n*gga...
 6 years ago '11        #44
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
@Graftedgenes please tell us how is it for you to come in contact with white people in real life? Or people of other ethnicity for that matter?

Must be hard.
 6 years ago '12        #45
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 TeddiGramz said:
Damn Eminem has this dude's pus*y bleeding... Are you a black radical muslim from the 70's or some sh*t Grafted? Did you suck Eminem's d!ck and mad because he never called your a.ss back or something.... You can pus*y fart about Eminem to your damned self... We don't want to hear that bullsh*t... With your finding anything microscopic to expose as racism a.ss.... Black Panther MTO n*gga...
Nah this negga isnt mad at white ppl, hes mad at white in general... this negga is like President Mugabe's cousin or some shiit coz they negga be waking up angry at the smell of breakfast. He was bullied on school and they through him wit some white paint... this negga's mad at the white steam that comes out the water kettle... this neggas mad at the bible for having white pages... this neggas mad at the white road signs... this neggas mad at himself for painting hes walls white... this neggas mad at hes own teeth (i'v never in my life seen self hatred like this)... this neggas mad at this msg that hes reading ryt now for being in white:de ad:
 6 years ago '07        #46
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Marvin Hagler said:
Beanie Sigel wrote "What Your Life Like" bout prison in 1999 & had never set foot in a state pen until much later in his career. Kool G Rap wrote "Brother On The Run" yet he aint never git in a shoot out wit da Italian Mob. Dr. Dre rapped bout never smokin weed in 1990 becuz it will give yo a.ss brain damage only to have a big a.ss weed leaf on his CD two years later

50 Cent wrote about havin beef in prison on "That Aint Gangsta" but only time he ever did wuz in a 3 month boot camp to escape prison time. Too Short, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, DJ Quik, Jay Z (Cashmere Brown character) & a gang of other n*ggas done rapped bout pimpin and aint never got money out a bi*ch a.ss who pay like she weigh. rappers aint nothin talented poets from urban environments who use a combo of real life accounts, pop culture, movies and they imagination to bring they rap personas to life. buncha Gottis, Capones, Gambinos, Escobars wit rap notebooks ya dig. Santa Claus aint real either. tighten up mayne ya dig
Once again, Marvin spitting that REALITY, and these young BX dudes chose to skip right over it. BX cracks me up
 02-07-2012, 09:07 AM         #47
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
Beanie Sigel wrote "What Your Life Like" bout prison in 1999 & had never set foot in a state pen until much later in his career. Kool G Rap wrote "Brother On The Run" yet he aint never git in a shoot out wit da Italian Mob. Dr. Dre rapped bout never smokin weed in 1990 becuz it will give yo a.ss brain damage only to have a big a.ss weed leaf on his CD two years later

50 Cent wrote about havin beef in prison on "That Aint Gangsta" but only time he ever did wuz in a 3 month boot camp to escape prison time. Too Short, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, DJ Quik, Jay Z (Cashmere Brown character) & a gang of other n*ggas done rapped bout pimpin and aint never got money out a bi*ch a.ss who pay like she weigh. rappers aint nothin talented poets from urban environments who use a combo of real life accounts, pop culture, movies and they imagination to bring they rap personas to life. buncha Gottis, Capones, Gambinos, Escobars wit rap notebooks ya dig. Santa Claus aint real either. tighten up mayne ya dig
Always a voice of reason *salutes*

I think a lot of peoples frame of reference on HipHop matters is shaped by their cultural knowledge or lack thereof.

Beanie Sigel was qualified to speak on "What your life like" based on affiliations, and a.ssociations because he's gone on record and said his mother was a C.O....outsiders don't know that.

Kool G Rap is actually B.G.F and the B.G.F would never even a.ssociate with the Italian Mob or embrace "Giancanna" persona's but we give G Rap artist license to use Mafioso themes because he's a recording artist......outsiders don't know that

Dr Dre is considered to be one of the pioneers of so-called "Gangsta Rap" yet by all admission he never touched a gun until he was on a video set.....outsiders ignore that.

Ice T admitted in his own book that he never checked hoe-money out thee beetch like a true pimp but based on his a.ssociations and affiliations he was qualified to embrace the imagery to represent for the P.I.'s.....outsiders can't understand that.

Insiders like us have a clear understanding about the subtle nuances and idiosyncrasies of the culture so we understand exaggeration and embellishment that's used in a creative aspect in regards to street poetry and persona's.

It starts with cultural knowledge: for instance a culturally clueless white person might call a Black person a "Black Panther" completely out of context because they lack the knowledge to know that the Black Panthers worked alongside white radicals and even had an all-white version of their grass-roots organization called the "White Panthers"......

but outsiders wouldn't know that.
 6 years ago '05        #48
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Graftedgenes said:
^^^^You must be a brutha.

• Eminem tried to cover up other racist recordings held by Bbrothers DJ Butterfingers and Manix, both partthe other members of Bassmint Productions, which have yet to surface. Chaos Kid saidsays Eminem “asked Manix to destroy it.”“I refused to even get on it… I didn’t feel comfortable about being a part of [it], so I didn’t rap on it.”

• Eminem hid his racist tracks from his first Black producer and record label owner, Champtown, who was responsible for introducing Eminem to Detroit’s Black Hip-Hop community and who helped shape him to be the superstar he is today. Champtown was shocked to hear some of Eminem’s racist tracks for the first time in 2000. “I definitely heard some tapes with Slim [using] words like ‘moon crickets’ and sh*t like that on it. And there was ‘spear chucker’ on it… and ‘porch monkeys,’” said Champtown.

• Champtown and Eminem’s older friends dispute Eminem’s claim that his breakup with an “African-American girlfriend” is what caused him to record “Foolish Pride” where he rants, “Black girls are bi*ches” among other things. Said Champtown, “I don’t believe it. He was with Kim for the whole time I knew him. I never knew him to date any Black women.” Chaos Kid doesn’t remember his Black girlfriend either: “This whole story about him going out with a Black girl – I don’t know.”

Emenim is the biggest fraud in rap he raps about s3xually a.ssaulting his own mother and being molested by his father and then turns around and raps about how many people he has murdered.

Emenim is 100% fake, he made numerous racist songs and lied about it and threw Lauryn Hill under the bus and slandered her over rumors when he was the actual racist himself.

I can listen to my brother rap about coke if he's from the hood and qualified to rhyme on that ish based on experience, affiliations and a.ssociates but I can't listen to some racist cross-dressing sucka-fa-love rap about being the biggest murderer in Detroit.

Emenim is the biggest fraud since Vanilla Ice.

You must be some retarded high school kid if you think those rhymes from Em were meant to be taken literally. Eminem does not expect you to think he's a real murderer. He's painting a picture in a song to entertain you. Go do your homework and stay of BX!
 02-07-2012, 09:15 AM         #49
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What cause his white his not speaking facts?? dumb a.sses on Boxde.
 02-07-2012, 09:22 AM         #50
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
What cause his white his not speaking facts?? dumb a.sses on Boxde.
no because he is a 59 year old racist hunky
 02-07-2012, 09:23 AM         #51
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
You must be some retarded high school kid if you think those rhymes from Em were meant to be taken literally. Eminem does not expect you to think he's a real murderer. He's painting a picture in a song to entertain you. Go do your homework and stay of BX!

I don't take lyrics verbatim I'm one of the few people that can discern real life from rap lyrics.

Its important to point out the hypocrisy and double-standards that people create to suit their own agenda.

I posted a freestyle of Emenim saying "I don't like that ni99er sh*t, I'm just here to make a bigger hit" but people will ignore that in favor of some distraction or tangent. :)
 6 years ago '07        #52
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16191 16191
I don’t know Noriega personally, but I know n*ggas who have met Noriega
 02-07-2012, 09:27 AM         #53
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
no because he is a 59 year old racist hunky
Whites will agree with other whites most times.

If a racist publication says Obama & Michele are terrorists for propaganda purposes the average white person will think that same publication has validity to speak on HipHop culture.

It's a weapon of mass-distraction by culturally clueless people who have their own agenda.

Propaganda.
 6 years ago '04        #54
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 TeddiGramz said:
whats the story behind that avy u got? just wondering
 02-07-2012, 09:35 AM         #55
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:

Let's use this post for example:

Outsider = "Dude it's impossible for that fat fu*k to say he knows someone like Manuel Noriega that's virtual impossible based on a multitude of variables dude"

Insider = "What are the odds that somebody who worked in corrections would know somebody who knows Manuel Noriega when Noriega has been in a Miami correctionial facility for damn near 30 years"?

Once you break things down like that it all makes sense.
 6 years ago '04        #56
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$633 | Props total: 24 24
So people didn't know rappers tell fairy tales?? Do you think I believe any of the things I hear on rap songs? Its called an art form not a documentary you a.ss clowns
 6 years ago '06        #57
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOL. People really be takin music literally? So people questioned if Nas really went to hell for snuffin Jesus at the age of twelve? That Noreage sh*t just sounded cool, but even tho I can fu*ks with Rick Ross music, he fu*ked up lyin bout the C.O. sh*t. He looked like a clown after that. n*ggas scared to keep it real in interviews, like they REALLY do everything they say in songs. Thats the sh*t that makes rappers look dumb.
 6 years ago '05        #58
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
n*ggas need to stop acting like ross invented lyin...
 02-07-2012, 09:44 AM         #59
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know that some of the old drug dealers who rap weren't cocaine bosses, but they atleast sold drugs.

Rick Ross raps as if he was actually in the movie Blow or something.

But, ALL is forgiven if you have good beats and a nice chorus.
 02-07-2012, 09:50 AM         #60
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
we all know that some of the old drug dealers who rap weren't cocaine bosses, but they atleast sold drugs.

Rick Ross raps as if he was actually in the movie Blow or something.

But, ALL is forgiven if you have good beats and a nice chorus.
Now tell us how Rick Ross rapping from the movie Blow is different from Emenim rapping from the movie Nightmare on Elm street.

But ALL is forgiven when he have complex metaphors and multiple-syllabic rhyme schemes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy