most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #161
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
yeah theres a skill in the might tree
that grants u + % chance to steal health.
Once you got that its pretty much God
Mode... especially since i use faeblades
and im slicin muhfu*kas 4/5 times per button
press. its pretty much 100% chance to steal
hp every time i press the button. gonna respec
cuz that skill alone is just too OP
 6 years ago '11        #162
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 IronMaiden said:
Hopefully, part of the problem is no cool down on potions and the fact they are dirt cheap, they should think about changing the pricing on things because even at level 11 i have 50k and like 40 health pots, 40 mana pots and sh*t load of other potions.
Yeah, that's too much, are you still in dalentarth?
 6 years ago '05        #163
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
teleport from danger then use mage health spell.. sh*ts overkill...
 02-12-2012, 09:41 PM         #164
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Yeah, that's too much, are you still in dalentarth?
On my warlock i just got to the sand place (detyre?) only level 12 but i burned through main quest to get there, to slow myself down i plan on going back to the first "zone" (not the starter town) but the others in that zone and burn through a bunch of side quest then come back.

Also about gems, does your armor/weapon have to have a socket in it? or can you make sockets? also do you have a list of all gems you can make? i have yet to fu*k with that stuff i was mostly doing black smithing, i tried the potions stuff but i only have like 2 recipes and don't want to waste my sh*t doing to the blind mixing.

Also in detyre? the sand place.. fu*k those fu*king worm as*holes that sh*t lightning that makes like 4 dudes pop use, they aren't like super hard or anything they are just goddamn annoying.
 6 years ago '11        #165
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
 IronMaiden said:
about gems, does your armor/weapon have to have a socket in it? or can you make sockets? also do you have a list of all gems you can make?
When u get blacksmithing high enough u can place a gem in your smithed items. Cant create a socket tho.

Gem List.
 02-12-2012, 09:50 PM         #166
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
When u get blacksmithing high enough u can place a gem in your smithed items. Cant create a socket tho.

Gem List.
kudos

Once i am done with these other things i will start pumping sh*t into blacksmithing, i am glad they give 3 skill points per level, i hate when games limit it to 1 skillpoint.

And fu*k i wasted like 5 points into summoning only to realize i never need that, guess it's for more pure mage type, gonna have to respec AGAIN, put those points into chain lightning or sphere of protection.
 6 years ago '11        #167
space
space
space
For those that weren't aware, you can cancel out of your stagger attack (the final hit of your combo that cannot be cancelled by dogding, shielding, or weapon changing) by activating a skill. The skill can be a buff or an offensive skill, I recommend an offensive skill to elongate your combo which in turn nets you more fate after the mob or enemy is dead.
 02-12-2012, 10:07 PM         #168
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
For those that weren't aware, you can cancel out of your stagger attack (the final hit of your combo that cannot be cancelled by dogding, shielding, or weapon changing) by activating a skill. The skill can be a buff or an offensive skill, I recommend an offensive skill to elongate your combo which in turn nets you more fate after the mob or enemy is dead.
I wish i could have my roll instead of blink.

I am not a fan of this fu*king blink, it's slow and i prefer roll
 6 years ago '11        #169
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 493 493
 IronMaiden said:
I wish i could have my roll instead of blink.

I am not a fan of this fu*king blink, it's slow and i prefer roll
this.

After I read about blink I thought it would be just dope, but it's hella slow and I get stuck on mobs too easily.
 6 years ago '11        #170
space
space
space
I think that both are actually the same speed it just looks like blink is slower. What level do you get it?
 6 years ago '04        #171
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Rahnayr said:
this.

After I read about blink I thought it would be just dope, but it's hella slow and I get stuck on mobs too easily.
just wait till you level up more and grab the Kings armor. The teleport will be deadly because of all the poison damage.
 02-12-2012, 10:15 PM         #172
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
I think that both are actually the same speed it just looks like blink is slower. What level do you get it?
No rolling is most defiantly faster and way more effective for getting away.

Not sure about the blink thing, when i switched to the warlock build the rogue was already like level 6 or something.
 6 years ago '10        #173
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
My friend told me that magic was weak in skyrim yet in this game it looks like magic is strong. :hmm:
 02-12-2012, 10:22 PM         #174
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:
My friend told me that magic was weak in skyrim yet in this game it looks like magic is strong. :hmm:
magic weak in skyrim? your friend is an idiot.

And yeah magic is strong in this game, it's OP. Which isn't a bad thing if you like to completely decimate everything in your path, have no problem with that long as they offer a mode that actually HARD.

But hopefully they will implement that mode before i beat my first play through, i had to put it on hard because normal was far too easy and it's still pretty easy. I want my second play through to be really challenging, although i don't suggest starting on hard, it's easy for Action-RPG veterans but it might be a tad challenging to people who don't normally play these games.
 6 years ago '11        #175
space
space
space
The game wouldn't be hard for Non-action rpg players, i mostly play uncharted and i find this easy. You just have to know to use combos and be ready to dodge and memorize the enemy's attack annimation so you know when to shield.
 02-12-2012, 10:44 PM         #176
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
The game wouldn't be hard for Non-action rpg players, i mostly play uncharted and i find this easy. You just have to know to use combos and be ready to dodge and memorize the enemy's attack annimation so you know when to shield.
I still suggest to try normal first, i have 2 friends that are having some trouble in the game because they don't play RPGs.

They don't understand everything about skills, how to use buff potions to your advantage etc.
 6 years ago '11        #177
space
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
I still suggest to try normal first, i have 2 friends that are having some trouble in the game because they don't play RPGs.

They don't understand everything about skills, how to use buff potions to your advantage etc.
i suppose so, man, blacksmithing is amazing. Still tryna find some components to make items that are better than my dlc armor set though
 6 years ago '11        #178
space
space
space
Oh, and I maxed out my first house, got me a kush farm in the basement, alchemy bench in the entrance and a king-sized bed to comfort that farm girl whose family got k!lled
 02-13-2012, 02:27 AM         #179
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im almost done with Darkness 2....When I beat it tomorrow or Tuesday ima trade it cod 5, and soul calibur 5 in....Gonna get this for myself and something for my girl. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Didnt really like the demo, but a homie of mine who has virtually the same tastes in games as I do is loving this sh*t....Hes bat sh*t crazy over it and even took a day away from work to play it

And I been looking at videos of people playing....its looking more and more interesting. Need a good story with substance to play until Mass Effect.
 02-13-2012, 04:25 AM         #180
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Im almost done with Darkness 2....When I beat it tomorrow or Tuesday ima trade it cod 5, and soul calibur 5 in....Gonna get this for myself and something for my girl. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Didnt really like the demo, but a homie of mine who has virtually the same tastes in games as I do is loving this sh*t....Hes bat sh*t crazy over it and even took a day away from work to play it

And I been looking at videos of people playing....its looking more and more interesting. Need a good story with substance to play until Mass Effect.
I didn't like the demo but absolutely love this game.

This game is the perfect example of why you should never judge a game by a demo because the demo doesn't represent the fu*king dopeness that is reckoning.

EDIT- Can you make or buy potions that cure sh*t? i have this fu*king curse that drains my mana and it's pissing me the fu*k off, i found a healer that can cure that sh*t but it won't let me do it

Last edited by IronMaiden; 02-13-2012 at 06:40 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago