Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 billieskeet said:
Isn't this curt schilling game? i ve heard him talkin about 38 studios from what I hear he did his thing with this game.
He's the CEO of 38 games, but yeah, he helped here and there with the game. This is more of Big Huge Games' title though, 38 Studios is working on the MMO that takes place long after Reckoning.
 6 years ago '11        #102
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 5200 5200
I went in ettinmere at like lvl 5 and they mopped they floor with me

Now im level 13 and its not even a challenge lol

I can't wait to get to alabastra though. Place looks sick as hell
 6 years ago '10        #103
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Jesszman said:
He's the CEO of 38 games, but yeah, he helped here and there with the game. This is more of Big Huge Games' title though, 38 Studios is working on the MMO that takes place long after Reckoning.
If the MMO is anything like this, that's a day one purchase from me
 6 years ago '05        #104
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3558 3558
Im still within the first hour of the game got threw making my character not to long ago and im like an hour in.

Regarding the whole dev thing. 38 studios owns Big Huge games now. KOA:Reckoning is a joint effort and because 38 Studios is the bigger studio they worked on both games at the same time.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-09-2012 at 09:52 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #105
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 493 493
Only about 10 hours in so far.

Just got to battlemage and i'm lovin it.

Blink!!

my chakrams are too nasty.
 6 years ago '11        #106
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,141 | Props total: 161 161
anyone know how to get in the garden of Ysa?
 6 years ago '11        #107
space
space
space
Just got back on, redeemed my dlc stuff, experimenting with the faeblades right now, don't really like how they feel, i might just switch back to the daggers and chakrams.
 6 years ago '05        #108
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
lvl 13 right now running a sorcery/finesse hybrid and loving it. Just finished up the house of ballads quest line
 6 years ago '11        #109
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
lvl 13 right now running a sorcery/finesse hybrid and loving it. Just finished up the house of ballads quest line
what weapons are you using?

[video - click to view]

Some "advanced" moves. Dude makes block cancelling into a charged attack look so easy not sure if i got the timing down yet, mine seems too slow.

oh and for those that are concerned about the difficulty

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning has received average to phenomenal reviews from various gaming sites since its North American release last Tuesday. From my time with Reckoning, I’d have to say that these scored are indeed justified.

Reckoning offers a respite from the slightly mundane combat of other RPG’s by incorporating a pseudo hack-and-slash style of f!ghting that can be compared to the likes of God of War. What really captivated me about the combat itself is how you can feel the time and effort put into it. From the fluid animations to the robust combo system, Reckoning excels with its combat system.

During my playthrough so far, I’m currently about five hours in, I’ve encountered one problem with Reckoning, its leveling.

Due to the abundance of side quests littered around the world of Amalur, you tend to level quite quickly. Not long after I started my game did I find myself picking off monsters with relative ease, all the while utilizing Reckoning mode for added experience points. Because leveling in Reckoning is so easy, you’ll often find yourself outleveling the monsters in that area, thus making them a cakewalk to eliminate. Even on hard mode, the problem still persists, this can be a problem to those that prefer a challenge from their RPG’s. Well, luckily enough, Curt Schilling,the CEO of 38 Studios, has acknowledged this problem, and a possible solution, through a post on NeoGaf.

Curt stated that a new difficulty called, Nightmare Mode, “may be an option” with a patch in the future but he will not ever reveal what the team is working on patch-wise.

While it’s certainly nice to know that Curt and his team keep a close eye on what the fans say, I do hope that they patch “Nightmare Mode” into the game for those that find the difficulty’s current state to be too easy.
 6 years ago '11        #110
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
im level 18 just got to the house of valor
its got arena f!ghting, like gladiator type sh*t
too bad i just made some faeblades with
15% chance life steal. im runnin thru these
doods. 2 levels ago i died 5-6 times. crafted
3 items and its a wrap for these niccas.
 6 years ago '10        #111
posterboy27 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 238 238
might have to buy it the way yall talkin bout it
 02-09-2012, 11:38 PM         #112
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ecomog said:
If the MMO is anything like this, that's a day one purchase from me
Would be interesting to see how they would do combat in a MMO.

Would they keep it like this or go for a more traditional way? obviously it wouldn't be exactly the same because of balance issues and pvp.

bd2eazy said:
im level 18 just got to the house of valor
its got arena f!ghting, like gladiator type sh*t
too bad i just made some faeblades with
15% chance life steal. im runnin thru these
doods. 2 levels ago i died 5-6 times. crafted
3 items and its a wrap for these niccas.
I regret not fu*king with the black smith sh*t.. might have to respec just so i can dump points into it because my blades are getting dull as fu*k.
 6 years ago '11        #113
space
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

Would they keep it like this or go for a more traditional way? obviously it wouldn't be exactly the same because of balance issues and pvp.

I regret not fu*king with the black smith sh*t.. might have to respec just so i can dump points into it because my blades are getting dull as fu*k.
Not sure, they haven't said anything about it yet. I'm getting used to the faeblades now, they're nice. Just finished the first part of the house of valor quest, man that
[spoiler - click to view]

was kinda hard.
 6 years ago '11        #114
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
Really liking my decision to build toward becoming a universalist.......true its taking me longer to get new combos and abilities but the fact that I can use any weapon effectively is a plus
 6 years ago '05        #115
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I'm a level 21 Warlock. fu*king rip sh*t. More Rogue then Mage though although the poison blink is fu*king nasty. Hoping out of stealth and doing 25k backstabs is sick.
 6 years ago '11        #116
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I'm a level 21 Warlock.
what area/quest you on?
im about to be at that level.

does anyone know how to get in
the garden of Ysa...?
 6 years ago '05        #117
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
got to lvl 20..bout to start over..i tried out making a pure class of all 3 by respecing and sh*t..all 3 are like OP ...my mage was my favorite just cuz it was so much aoe damage i was murderign sh*t with ease and teleporting>>rolling

only starting over cuz i'm gonn asave my money and sh*t this time around..respecing constantly starts to get expensive as you level up and keep doing it...

Last edited by Afnorth123; 02-10-2012 at 01:56 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #118
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,667 | Props total: 16893 16893
 IronMaiden said:

Would they keep it like this or go for a more traditional way? obviously it wouldn't be exactly the same because of balance issues and pvp..
I think combat could work. Tera has a more action oriented gameplay experience. Current mmos use the old archaic system because everyoen didn't have a great connection and lag would k!ll any twitch based gameplay. I don't think that's a problem nowadays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8A5Gb8H2TQ
 6 years ago '05        #119
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Jesszman said:
what weapons are you using?
Chakrams and faeblades, I want to find a good staff to use but haven't found one good enough to replace one of the other two.
 6 years ago '11        #120
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
Im liking the fact that it takes a while to complete an entire questline and there seems to be more of them than skyrim.......ill lvl up doin those and tackle the main quest when im ready

I've also noticed that I lvl maybe once per hr.....finna try to put in 7 hrs b4 I hit this party tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now