Lil B just ethered David Banner on Facebook

most viewed right now
 87
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
 Bart Pimpson said:
Lil B was ever Relevant??

fu*k OUTTA HERE
Only to Boxden clowns.
 6 years ago '05        #82
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 mystic boy said:
Lil B's sh*t turds >>>>>>>>>>>>> Banner's life. And I fu*k with Banner. Don't get salty children.
Is that Michael Jackson and Solja Boys love child on your avy? Dude looks like when chappelle used to pretend he was white.
 6 years ago '05        #83
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
 kyh0mpb said:
check out David Banner's facebook, Lil B sent his based minions to protect Banner



Evidence Lil B fans are just nerds.
 6 years ago '05        #84
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 kyh0mpb said:
check out David Banner's facebook, Lil B sent his based minions to protect Banner



Nothing but scene/hipster white boys talking sh*t. Lil B lost.
 02-07-2012, 07:40 PM         #85
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
check out David Banner's facebook, Lil B sent his based minions to protect Banner







banner reading his fb like
 6 years ago '06        #86
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$984 | Props total: 54 54
 CMar22 said:
Nothing but scene/hipster white boys talking sh*t. Lil B lost.
that's the demographic that actually pays for music,, gg BasedGod
 6 years ago '06        #87
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,910 | Props total: 2806 2806
I ain't never been a hater, but aint a mutha fukkin thing Lil B has or will do can compare to "Rubber Band Man" alone. Shiid...he can't touch "Play" or "Like A Pimp". Commercially and artistically. You can tell it's a bunch of 14yr old n*ggas type pumped about a fuggin MEME Generated "ether". Fukk outta here. This mafugga got you sucka azz n*ggas tryna claim gay & heter at the same time. That n*gga Banner was a fuggin school teacher @ 1 point. Lil B will fukk around & get snuffed and sonned w/intelligence. Lil n*ggas out here stuck on stupid. Feel sorry for some of you dudes.
 6 years ago '06        #88
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,770 | Props total: 5304 5304
 Aesop1 said:
that's the demographic that actually pays for music,, gg BasedGod
Didn't this n*gga album tap out at 5,000
 6 years ago '11        #89
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 900 900
These Lil b bi*ch n*ggaz are fu*king lost. U tight pants girl earring wearing a.ss f*ggots get the fu*k out. What person call themselves a pretty bi*ch. I honestly never met a fan of Lil b outside of Boxden. If I do I will smack the fu*k out of this n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #90
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716

[video - click to view]

David Banner on Def Jams f!ght for NY game > Lil B's Life
 6 years ago '11        #91
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
 yumflip said:
I ain't never been a hater, but aint a mutha fukkin thing Lil B has or will do can compare to "Rubber Band Man" alone. Shiid...he can't touch "Play" or "Like A Pimp". Commercially and artistically. You can tell it's a bunch of 14yr old n*ggas type pumped about a fuggin MEME Generated "ether". Fukk outta here. This mafugga got you sucka azz n*ggas tryna claim gay & heter at the same time. That n*gga Banner was a fuggin school teacher @ 1 point. Lil B will fukk around & get snuffed and sonned w/intelligence. Lil n*ggas out here stuck on stupid. Feel sorry for some of you dudes.
:agreement6:
 02-07-2012, 09:35 PM         #92
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
David banner is garbage.
If David Banner is garbage, Lil B wack a.ss the juice in the bottom of the garbage can??? You got the right to your opinion, but yall young n*ggaz co sign the the biggest fu*k boy rappers in the industry.
 6 years ago '04        #93
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,800 | Props total: 173 173
 CMar22 said:
David Banner on Def Jams f!ght for NY game > Lil B's Life
The FUQQIN Memories. I swear I'm bout to re-cop that tomorrow.

Lil B called himself a pretty bi*ch. No need to respond further
David Banner appeared on Mary Mary's album saying he wants to be like Jesus in real life.... but he pissing on kids..... No need to respond further

That's why Chamillionaire stopped rapping
 6 years ago '06        #94
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$984 | Props total: 54 54
 Confidance said:
The FUQQIN Memories. I swear I'm bout to re-cop that tomorrow.

Lil B called himself a pretty bi*ch. No need to respond further
David Banner appeared on Mary Mary's album saying he wants to be like Jesus in real life.... but he pissing on kids..... No need to respond further

That's why Chamillionaire stopped rapping
YOU SPELLED CONFIDENCE WRONG

IT'S ALL GUD THO, just pray to the Based Lord and you'll be good

sending you mad love, peace ~positivity~
 6 years ago '11        #95
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 178 178
 CMar22 said:
Is that Michael Jackson and Solja Boys love child on your avy? Dude looks like when chappelle used to pretend he was white.
What... what the f.uck is that in your avi?

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy