The week has finally arrived, Duke vs. UNC!

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
*looks at your sig*

Yup, you're a UNC fan.

Foreshadowing






[pic - click to view]





 6 years ago '11        #42
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]



this sh*t aggravates me to no end as well
im not from NC but still like them...

watchu gonna do about it

 6 years ago '06        #43
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ghettofied said:
Being on Boxden and seeing people with sigs with my team and then the Lakers and some other random team like the fu*kin Cowboys, makes me fu*king sick. Don't pull for my fu*king team if you haven't lived in NC or was born in NC. Goes for Duke as well.
Not just boxden, it's a bunch of people in nc who like the cowboys and lakers
 6 years ago '04        #44
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 dtown1759 said:
Carolina's still gonna win i think, but it'll be close. Duke won't be missing free throws.
This Duke team is way hard to read. One day, their soft as fu*k and lose to a sh*t team like Miami. The next they pick it up and could beat anybody.
 6 years ago '11        #45
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 dtown1759 said:
Carolina's still gonna win i think, but it'll be close. Duke won't be missing free throws.
most of the games are close...i dont see this game any different
 6 years ago '04        #46
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 kmstokes said:
Not just boxden, it's a bunch of people in nc who like the cowboys and lakers
I k!ll them for that sh*t too. I'm like what kind of bull sh*t is that? You like teams and places you've never been to? Or even have players from NC on their roster? I don't a.ssociate myself with morons.
 6 years ago '04        #47
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 TooMuchSulli said:
im not from NC but still like them...

watchu gonna do about it

Laugh at you for being a moron, and a bandwagoner. don't like my team. Go pick some other team for your lame a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #48
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,945 | Props total: 11687 11687
 TooMuchSulli said:
im not from NC but still like them...

watchu gonna do about it

i lived in NC for a few years, i don't rep duke or carolina, i used to be able to stand carolina because i used to slay mad hoes when i visited chapel hill, but after coming back to boxden and seeing all the f*ggot d!ckriders it's


but what am i going to do about it??


well if i ever see you in the streets, wearing a carolina jersy in Bumfu*k, Idaho or whaerever you live,
[pic - click to view]

. but for now i'll just laugh at you for not having a local team worth rooting for
 6 years ago '11        #49
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 ghettofied said:
Laugh at you for being a moron, and a bandwagoner. don't like my team. Go pick some other team for your lame a.ss.
im not from NC but i grew up watching then..been a fan since 93 so i guess im a bandwagoner too
 6 years ago '10        #50
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,137 | Props total: 15641 15641
 ghettofied said:
Being on Boxden and seeing people with sigs with my team and then the Lakers and some other random team like the fu*kin Cowboys, makes me fu*king sick. Don't pull for my fu*king team if you haven't lived in NC or was born in NC. Goes for Duke as well.
y u mad tho


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by lboog1423; 02-09-2012 at 08:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #51
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 dtown1759 said:
i lived in NC for a few years, i don't rep duke or carolina, i used to be able to stand carolina because i used to slay mad hoes when i visited chapel hill, but after coming back to boxden and seeing all the f*ggot d!ckriders it's


but what am i going to do about it??


well if i ever see you in the streets, wearing a carolina jersy in Bumfu*k, Idaho or whaerever you live,
[pic - click to view]

. but for now i'll just laugh at you for not having a local team worth rooting for

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #52
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
im not from NC but i grew up watching then..been a fan since 93 so i guess im a bandwagoner too

[pic - click to view]

Yes, yes you are. Like some sh*t basketball team in Florida. Not mine.................
 6 years ago '04        #53
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 lboog1423 said:
y u mad tho


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

Just looking at your sig makes me feel bad for you. Go ahead and do this
[pic - click to view]

so we can be rid of another moron in the world.
 6 years ago '11        #54
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 ghettofied said:

[pic - click to view]

Yes, yes you are. Like some sh*t basketball team in Florida. Not mine.................
nicca Im not from FL either, but I grew up with FL TV stations and showed UNC when it came to basketball

however it doesnt change the fan im a fan of UNC so f u and whoever agree with you


Let's go Tar Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #55
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
nicca Im not from FL either, but I grew up with FL TV station now STFU

however it doesnt change the fan im a fan of UNC so f u and whoever agree with you


Let's go Tar Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You like Florida State and UNC? And you aren't from Florida or NC?
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #56
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,137 | Props total: 15641 15641
 ghettofied said:

[pic - click to view]

Just looking at your sig makes me feel bad for you. Go ahead and do this
[pic - click to view]

so we can be rid of another moron in the world.
I live in NC. I cnt help there was no panthers when I started watchin fball, nor can I help we ain't got a baseball team, nor can I help I was nvr a hornets fan. I wish errbody could b like u
 6 years ago '11        #57
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 ghettofied said:
You like Florida State and UNC? And you aren't from Florida or NC?
[pic - click to view]

Nope but if you can read...i explained the situation...either accept and stfu or just stfu

Let's go Tar Heels!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #58
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 lboog1423 said:
I live in NC. I cnt help there was no panthers when I started watchin fball, nor can I help we ain't got a baseball team, nor can I help I was nvr a hornets fan. I wish errbody could b like u
Why didn't you say you lived in NC in the first place? I said if you werent born in NC or haven't lived here. Damn. But, your other teams? That leaves something to be desired.
 6 years ago '04        #59
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,860 | Props total: 8184 8184
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
Nope but if you can read...i explained the situation...either accept and stfu or just stfu

Let's go Tar Heels!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did you live Cuba? Never mind, enjoy your bandwagoing.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #60
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,137 | Props total: 15641 15641
 ghettofied said:
Why didn't you say you lived in NC in the first place? I said if you werent born in NC or haven't lived here. Damn. But, your other teams? That leaves something to be desired.
To me it dnt matter as long as u ain't switchin teams. Mine have been set n stone since I started watching sports and understood what I was watching. Been thru the ups and the downs and the wayyyy downs (braves and philly )
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy