The week has finally arrived, Duke vs. UNC!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #381
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,146 | Props total: 15655 15655
 canesin2099 said:
I was talking about athletics, you obviously don't care about Dook the school since you don't pull for them in all sports. Nothing similar between Miami and Dook sports wise, couldn't be more polar opposites. Inner city kids don't get in because they don't like black people. My best friend in high school was 3rd in our class, 1400+ on the SAT, president of the class, captain of the football team, yet he got denied. Guess who did take him though, Stanford. Fk that school and everything about them. Go to their cheer classes with them then get back to me.

Props on the accolades, but u dont know what the admission requirements are bruh. All schools dont have the same criteria. So i couldnt tell u why they aint get in, but to say its bc of racism is a bit ridiculous.

People always playin the race card on duke. Now if it was a harvard, Stanford, or some other top academic school wit 4 basketball championships wit predominently white boys, i guess they'd b the racist school then, but as long as they aint winning no one cares. typical

And being that i live in a predominantly basketball state (NC), it is either Duke, UNC, NC State, or Wake. There are a select few who like those particular schools in all sports and this doesnt just go for school in NC. I know ppl in GA who or ride or die Bulldogs and dont give a sh*t abt any other sport. I know NC State students who r die hard Duke fans.

Y yall n*ggas always b*tchin abt who a n*gga likes is ridiculous. If u dnt like the sh*t log off n*gga, bc as long as im up here u gonna see the same avy. Every Single Time.

6 years ago '07        #382
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 canesin2099 said:
I was talking about athletics, you obviously don't care about Dook the school since you don't pull for them in all sports. Nothing similar between Miami and Dook sports wise, couldn't be more polar opposites. Inner city kids don't get in because they don't like black people. My best friend in high school was 3rd in our class, 1400+ on the SAT, president of the class, captain of the football team, yet he got denied. Guess who did take him though, Stanford. Fk that school and everything about them. Go to their cheer classes with them then get back to me.
So Duke beat UNC and your so upset you start talking sh*t about the fans and requirements to get into Duke???? Damn n*gga you mad????
 6 years ago '06        #383
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 canesin2099 said:

Yo, I'm nervous about playing about going to yalls place next week, thats going to be a tough game. Off topic on what yall talking about, but still.
 6 years ago '09        #384
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
Austin hit the game winner for the light-skinned n*ggas around America
 02-09-2012, 04:16 PM         #385
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
and you get on my case about "maiking excuses" after losses? man up B, this was a home game
But i admitted they did the right things to win.. i just think it was a bunch of flukie plays.. i mean go back and watch the last min foreal.. they beat us and that wont change
 6 years ago '07        #386
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 Dro889 said:
But i admitted they did the right things to win.. i just think it was a bunch of flukie plays.. i mean go back and watch the last min foreal.. they beat us and that wont change
Man I'm glad I had to work fu*ked up hours this week so I didn't see any of it. Just reading about it was depressing . As of right now I feel like we probably won't make any noise in March. I felt like an '05 and '09 season at the start but now, we'll be lucky to make the elite 8 the way this team is playing. It's just not clicking even with all the talent we have.
 02-09-2012, 04:34 PM         #387
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still in amazement....
 6 years ago '09        #388
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2746 2746
Doc Rivers looking at Ainge like we found our future Guard

But if Rivers goes back for one more year, he will be the #1 pick in 2013.
 02-09-2012, 05:27 PM         #389
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
Doc Rivers looking at Ainge like we found our future Guard

But if Rivers goes back for one more year, he will be the #1 pick in 2013.
Nerlens Noel
 02-09-2012, 05:58 PM         #390
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The picks

Main Event said:
UNC by 11
 kmstokes said:
But to the game, I think unc wins but I think it will be close.
 Bezerk said:
I fully expect UNC to go hammer on Duke with Barnes leading the charge. Duke has no one that can guard him on the wing unless Gbinije plays, but I doubt that.
 devilinsider said:
I personally think Duke will lose, but UNC is soft as charmin too. Neither one of these teams are what you would call physical. UNC by 12+.....
The picks

NO RELIGION said:
Heels in a blowout

Veno da Don said:
Hey didn't Duke just get worked by Miami?? Reggie Johnson exposed how soft that damn duke team is

Tar Heels by 8

Duke ain't bout that life
 ghettofied said:

The majority of my state says UNC. I'll go with the majority.
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Can't wait to bust Duke's a.ss Barnes about to get busy
 topballer87 said:
Unc bout to fok duke up like coach k owes them money.
 philly337 said:
fu*k duke

Tar heels got this
 Illuminati said:
this n*gga rivers looks horrible
 Liquid-Science said:
Austin rivers be gunnin his way to losses
The posts

dtown1759 said:
Real talk tho the Miami loss is the worst thing that could have ever happened to UNC

PrimeTimeJones3 said:
maybe...Coach K will have them focused of course but they are always focused when they play UNC
 ghettofied said:
This Duke team is way hard to read. One day, their soft as fu*k and lose to a sh*t team like Miami. The next they pick it up and could beat anybody.
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
most of the games are close...i dont see this game any different
 J said:
Unless Duke goes nuts from 3, I have Carolina by 10.
 kmstokes said:
idk if I would call unc soft tho, they aren't as good as everyone thought, I'll give you guys that.
 ghettofied said:
Great day to be a North Caraolinian. Nothing finer then being from Carolina.
 DaDon23 said:
The fact that Duke just lost on Sunday makes this game really unpredictable.
 Bezerk said:
Let's not forget that Duke has won 4 of the last 5 though. #Dominated

Bezerk said:
Austin Rivers better be on his "bi*ch, you wasn't with me shootin in the gym" sh*t tonight!

02-09-2012, 06:01 PM         #391
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Plumlee looked like he wanted to steal on that cat that jumped on his back.
Lol, that was his little brother.
 02-09-2012, 06:04 PM         #392
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
WOW.... who would of thought, fu*king Rivers would hit the 3. Every 3 he was throwing tonight was bricking. I can't believe it.
n*gga, what?! He was 6 of 10 from 3.
 6 years ago '05        #393
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
but yeah non these teams can beat uk....here there anywhere....we beat duke by 20 easily
 02-09-2012, 06:37 PM         #394
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swyshasweets said:
but yeah non these teams can beat uk....here there anywhere....we beat duke by 20 easily
Do you feel better about yourself now that you've posted that?
 6 years ago '04        #395
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,972 | Props total: 11738 11738
zerk isn't going to shut up about this one until his team loses in the again during the regular season.. oh well, let him have his moment
 02-09-2012, 06:48 PM         #396
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
zerk isn't going to shut up about this one until his team loses in the again during the regular season.. oh well, let him have his moment
A) I'm bored at work
B) I didn't really post much in here.
 6 years ago '04        #397
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,972 | Props total: 11738 11738
 Bezerk said:
A) I'm bored at work
B) I didn't really post much in here.
how to respond

Bezerk said:
Do you feel better about yourself now that you've posted that?
 6 years ago '04        #398
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
fu*k both of these lame teams
 02-09-2012, 07:49 PM         #399
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
how to respond
But I'm not in a thread about Duke and UNC saying fu*k them, and that my team would beat them randomly and blah blah... I was responding to a post about ME.
 6 years ago '07        #400
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
n*gga, what?! He was 6 of 10 from 3.
He fu*king showed up big time, I was hoping for one of his 6-22 AAU statlines but this kid proved he can be that clutch player. UNC is in trouble right now as much as I hate to say it. Losing Strickland with McDonald already out is k!lling them at such an important position. We're in a real bad place if Bullock can't improve his consistency on both ends of the floor. The intensity at Cameron will have to be tenfold imo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago