The week has finally arrived, Duke vs. UNC!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2012, 11:54 PM         #361
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
I need someone to make me a new avy

I need the picture of rivers j'n Zeller a.ss, wit the Caption "B*tch, You wasnt wit me shooting in the gym"

No you need to make a new sig saying I'm a bandwagon dikriding fan. I didn't see you popping off after Miami beat dat azz in Cameron. Yeah, thafukouttahere.
 6 years ago '10        #362
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15647 15647
 theFREAK said:
You out of all people don't count
I was born and raised in nc and currently live there. Try again n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #363
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
No you need to make a new sig saying I'm a bandwagon dikriding fan. I didn't see you popping off after Miami beat dat azz in Cameron. Yeah, thafukouttahere.
Bc we don't give a sh*t abt miami irrelevant a.ss. Congrats
 6 years ago '07        #364
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 canesin2099 said:
Why would Duke fans pop off after a Loss???? Were you up in threads beating your chest talking sh*t when FSU stomped yall a.ss by 30?
 6 years ago '10        #365
space
space
 moe4484 said:
Why would Duke fans pop off after a Loss???? Were you up in threads beating your chest talking sh*t when FSU stomped yall a.ss by 30?
Don't entertain this n*gga. Rivers hits one free throw and he wldnt have sh*t to say. I dnt even recall an actual game thread for the game? Now had one been made and duke won surely n*ggas wld say "really, u made a thread for duke vs miami", but since they lost we supposed to show up n watev thread was abt the game.
 6 years ago '07        #366
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5956 5956
 WalmartRollback said:
WOW.... who would of thought, fu*king Rivers would hit the 3. Every 3 he was throwing tonight was bricking. I can't believe it.

He was 6 for 10 u obviously ain't watch the game
 6 years ago '04        #367
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
Hell of a game guys. Every bar in Wilmington was packed with Duke and UNC fans last night. Crazy sh*t! Best rivalry in sports! ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE!
 02-09-2012, 11:19 AM         #368
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imo it was a fluke win... They still won but it was fluke.. how many times will the refs miss a obvious travel on a three to bring it to 4 then a fu*kin tipped in own goal.. then missed free throws.. then a game winner over the 7 footer.. sh*t fell into place for dook and the took the dub.. but they were out played showed when down by 12... Play that scenerio out 10 times and they win once like they did
 6 years ago '04        #369
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11711 11711
 Dro889 said:
Imo it was a fluke win... They still won but it was fluke.. how many times will the refs miss a obvious travel on a three to bring it to 4 then a fu*kin tipped in own goal.. then missed free throws.. then a game winner over the 7 footer.. sh*t fell into place for dook and the took the dub.. but they were out played showed when down by 12... Play that scenerio out 10 times and they win once like they did
and you get on my case about "maiking excuses" after losses? man up B, this was a home game
 02-09-2012, 11:26 AM         #370
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Bc we don't give a sh*t abt miami irrelevant a.ss. Congrats
Yet you have a U in your sig. Like I said you need to take that shat off, and people wonder why they talk shat about Miami. It is because of this shat right here.
 02-09-2012, 11:29 AM         #371
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
Oh so you another one that pulls for Dook in basketball and then picks another program to pull for in football. Dikriders.
 6 years ago '05        #372
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #373
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Yet you have a U in your sig. Like I said you need to take that shat off, and people wonder why they talk shat about Miami. It is because of this shat right here.
what does Miami football have to do wit anything

aint no diff from non NC residing UNC bball fans. People like whoever they want to like bruh.
 02-09-2012, 12:48 PM         #374
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cot damn another Dook and Miami fan. Sigh, I sure hope none of you Dook fans are black, cause I don't ever want to hear you call anybody uncle tom's ever again. A school with a bunch of privileged elitists, who mock and make fun of anybody not like them (white). I spent a year at Dook, couldn't freakin wait to get out of that racist azz place. So good for y'all, sold your soul just to be dikriders all for a sport.
 02-09-2012, 12:51 PM         #375
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
what does Miami football have to do wit anything

aint no diff from non NC residing UNC bball fans. People like whoever they want to like bruh.
BS, you couldn't find two schools more diif than Miami and Dook. Only thing in common is they are both private schools. Miami football built off the backs of inner city black kids, Dook has nothing but privileged white kids and international students from India. You do realize they don't like black people at Dook.
 02-09-2012, 12:55 PM         #376
3rdpiano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee
 02-09-2012, 12:58 PM         #377
3rdpiano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Oh yea been waiting all season for it

Tar Heels 4 life fuk Dook
LMAO.
 6 years ago '10        #378
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
BS, you couldn't find two schools more diif than Miami and Dook. Only thing in common is they are both private schools. Miami football built off the backs of inner city black kids, Dook has nothing but privileged white kids and international students from India. You do realize they don't like black people at Dook.
Duke and i think Maryland were the first two schools to have black players in the ACC. so try again n*gga

Dukes admission requirements>>>>>>>>any other school in the top 25

so just any inner city kid isnt going to get in
 02-09-2012, 01:22 PM         #379
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Duke and i think Maryland were the first two schools to have black players in the ACC. so try again n*gga

I was talking about athletics, you obviously don't care about Dook the school since you don't pull for them in all sports. Nothing similar between Miami and Dook sports wise, couldn't be more polar opposites. Inner city kids don't get in because they don't like black people. My best friend in high school was 3rd in our class, 1400+ on the SAT, president of the class, captain of the football team, yet he got denied. Guess who did take him though, Stanford. Fk that school and everything about them. Go to their cheer classes with them then get back to me.
 6 years ago '06        #380
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 lboog1423 said:

them allowing blacks to play there first doesnt make the place not racist. im sure that first black player was loved by everybody at dook :rolleyes:

Anyways, about the game.... not making excuses dook took that ish but damn the events that took place to make that happen are 1 in a 1000. i still think unc the better team, and they will beat dook in durham. unc will go further in tourney than dook for sure
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy