The week has finally arrived, Duke vs. UNC!

most viewed right now
 102
Drake- Iím Upset
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-06-2012, 11:12 AM         #1
9850 pageviews
413 comments


Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The week has finally arrived, Duke vs. UNC!
 

 
No matter who wins, it's still a giddy feeling knowing that this week has arrived.

So let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:dancingcool:

413 comments for "The week has finally arrived, Duke vs. UNC!"

 6 years ago '08        #2
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,904 | Props total: 15188 15188
Oh yea been waiting all season for it

Tar Heels 4 life fuk Dook
 6 years ago '09        #3
TYO 
space
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 187 187
I can't wait to watch this game
 6 years ago '10        #4
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19026 19026
:mj2::mj2::mj2::mj2::mj2::mj2:
 6 years ago '04        #5
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,047 | Props total: 15507 15507

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #6
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 1056 1056
matchup problems....Barnes and Dawkins...for both sides....not sure if Barnes can keep up with him...

I think Marshall guards Curry...Bullock guards Rivers

but of course its UNC vs Duke so anything goes
 6 years ago '10        #7
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19026 19026
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
matchup problems....Barnes and Dawkins...for both sides....not sure if Barnes can keep up with him...

I think Marshall guards Curry...Bullock guards Rivers

but of course its UNC vs Duke so anything goes
I highly doubt it will happen, but i wish Coach K would run some type of match-up zone and take our chances of UNC beating us shooting the 3
 6 years ago '11        #8
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 1056 1056
 lboog1423 said:
I highly doubt it will happen, but i wish Coach K would run some type of match-up zone and take our chances of UNC beating us shooting the 3
i mean with Bullock, Barnes, and Hairston...we can stretch the floor better w/ Dex being out....but i understand where you coming from..

Do you think Kelly starting? hopefully Bullock length will bother Rivers and Dawkins
 02-06-2012, 12:52 PM         #9
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fully expect UNC to go hammer on Duke with Barnes leading the charge. Duke has no one that can guard him on the wing unless Gbinije plays, but I doubt that.
 6 years ago '10        #10
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19026 19026
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
i mean with Bullock, Barnes, and Hairston...we can stretch the floor better w/ Dex being out....but i understand where you coming from..

Do you think Kelly starting? hopefully Bullock length will bother Rivers and Dawkins
Hell i couldnt tell u who's starting. Its Feb and hes still tinkering wit the lineup lol. Id think he prolly will, bc he Henson usually guards him which opens up the paint some for others...Yea those three r very capable of stretching the D, but i was just sayin thats something Id be willing to live wit
 6 years ago '11        #11
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 1056 1056
 lboog1423 said:
Hell i couldnt tell u who's starting. Its Feb and hes still tinkering wit the lineup lol. Id think he prolly will, bc he Henson usually guards him which opens up the paint some for others...Yea those three r very capable of stretching the D, but i was just sayin thats something Id be willing to live wit
agreed with the last comment...sometimes we are on and sometimes we off...but i think UNC will attack this game tho...i hope...like Zerk stated...Barnes should lead UNC in pts scored...no one can rly guard him
 6 years ago '11        #12
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 1056 1056
 Bezerk said:
I fully expect UNC to go hammer on Duke with Barnes leading the charge. Duke has no one that can guard him on the wing unless Gbinije plays, but I doubt that.
the thing is Coach K is pissed from the loss against Miami...im sure the players catching hell for it...they will be focused on this game and Coach K will make sure of it...Scary thought
 6 years ago '06        #13
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,039 | Props total: 2062 2062
the lineup that would give us the most trouble is, rivers, curry, dawkins, kelly and mason. Hope he starts Hairston and tyler.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 02-06-2012, 02:31 PM         #14
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both of yall suck this year so no one cares
 6 years ago '10        #15
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19026 19026
 kmstokes said:
the lineup that would give us the most trouble is, rivers, curry, dawkins, kelly and mason. Hope he starts Hairston and tyler.

 6 years ago '06        #16
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,039 | Props total: 2062 2062
we can suck and win the ship, thats cool with me.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 02-06-2012, 02:51 PM         #17
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
bezerk you ever going to comment about the miami hurricane game or you just going to sweep that under the rug i kid i kid
I will never go in a thread where Duke isn't spelled right. You can peep the Bazz thread though. I spoke on it in there.
 02-06-2012, 02:51 PM         #18
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
both of yall suck this year so no one cares
Who have you beat?
 02-06-2012, 02:52 PM         #19
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
we can suck and win the ship, thats cool with me.
#SignsOfAsh*tYear
 6 years ago '06        #20
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,039 | Props total: 2062 2062
 Bezerk said:
#SignsOfAsh*tYear

But I don't think unc sucks though




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
FAMILY GUY √ó "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy