Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Shade7Revo said:

No lol.

Simply praying to God isnt a.sserting anything as fact. Its simply following through on your belief imo.
well, its still a claim.

lol.
 6 years ago '11        #82
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Shade7Revo said:

People act as if extremism can and doesn't already exists in any other group.
who acts that way? i certainly didn't. that has nothing to do with what i posted. my point was to highlight that racism is not the same as not accepting Christianity. But you do you. if you have peace, then im happy for you. and since this tread will go on forever, im gone...
 6 years ago '04        #83
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 canesin2099 said:
I ain't buying this at all. It is probably a bunch of atheists posing as Christians and I wouldn't be shocked if this was all set up before he appeared on the show. Funny how I only see Atheists persecuting Christians all over the web but I rarely ever see Christians ridiculing or mocking or trashing Atheists.
Yeah, because religious people don't overreact or anything. It HAS to be the Atheists acting like Christians to trick...um...what? Just shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 nastynoble said:
extraordinary claims needs extraordinary evidence. to believe in God asks for more evidence of his existence than the non-belief.

as far as science and the standard of respect, many christians believe the earth is no older than a few thousand years as the bible insinuates...with your respect for science and belief in God(don't know and won't a.ssume your level of religiosity) is that opinion of the age of the earth respectable? thats just one example thats holds me from giving much respect of opinion and credibility to creationists and majority of theists.

people say that atheists run rampant with ramblings everywhere but its only in response to seeing the belief in God so overly accepted and our lack of belief challenged and ridiculed and condemned daily.
Thats if you made a claim in the first place. If you cant disprove their belief then it can stand.

Well some are stubborn to believe that its more than a thousand years I can admit that. I can see why you would go at them in that regard since you have proof to back it up and Im not protesting that.

Ive been on the internet for ages and I can say that Ive seen atheists ridicule and condemn the religious beliefs way more on the internet than the other way around which is why I wonder how atheists can complain about theists pushing their beliefs down their throat and ridiculing their belief that there is no God yet I see atheists doing the same thing online. Wrong vs wrong doesn't result in a right which is why I bring up atheist behavior when online in my complaints.

You dont see me defending the certain Christians who tell atheists that they will go to hell, or those that want to k!ll them as the topic talks about now do you.

nastynoble said:
well, its still a claim.

lol.
Its not a claim. I know you may want it to be a claim but it isnt. Praying doesn't a.ssert a belief as fact which makes it a simple belief not a claim.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-08-2012 at 05:35 AM..
 01-18-2013, 04:12 PM         #85
Dark Bunny Lord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you mean like saying the world is flat because there was no evidence otherwise? Or that the universe revolves around the earth?

So if all of a sudden evidence IS discovered that proves the existence of God, then you'll believe? Well my friend, that's when it's too late.
Then God is a horrible being unworthy of worship. To build people with brains and then hope they won't use them and punish them when they do makes such a God incompetent of evil, which is it?
 01-18-2013, 04:19 PM         #86
Dark Bunny Lord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
1) Even with all the technology we have today, we still can't prove / disprove everything. So you mean to say that everything we don't know for fact, or have yet to prove, doesn't exist?
No, the word theory might be something you wish to learn the meaning of. Evidence can support something without it being a fact.
Gravity for example is not a fact, it's a theory. Much like Germ theory, the theory of evolution, and so on and so forth. Few things are facts because there's always the possibility of new evidence coming along and changing what we understand. Theories are where it's at, they're idea's that are presented and supported by all known current evidence (as opposed to a hypothesis which is merely an idea yet untested).
God is supported by 0 evidence, none at all. It's one big argument from ignorance and thus unworthy of belief until it graduates to theory.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
2) Try to get out of the kiddie pool and look at the bigger picture. Your lame attempt to classify religion as "a man who lives in the sky" is sunday school at best. What about if it's not a man. What if it's a being, and it doesn't live in the sky, it lives in us? What if Allah, Jesus and all the others are all the same being? What if God was nothing more than something bigger than yourself? Is that what you're afraid of?
No ones afraid of it anymore than we're afraid of Santa. Why is it that people like you seem to a.ssume that if someone doesn't believe the same as you that they're either afraid of your belief or hate it? Have you not considered the fact that they simply don't believe because the idea seems absurd and that the complete lack of any sort of evidence is instead why they disbelieve?
 01-18-2013, 04:23 PM         #87
Dark Bunny Lord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
your a dumb a.ss. you musta skimmed through my response i never said atheist are the lowest of the low. And in the bible the people k!lled werent atheist they were idol worshippers who sacraficed their children, drank bloood had s3x with animals molested their kids and enslaved anyone who wasnt in their clan which is why God commanded the israelites to k!ll them. No one was an atheist back in those times so shut your i hate religon a.ss up
You do realize the Isralites God was commanding to k!ll people where being commanded to do many of those exact things right? (like slaughtering children, taking slaves, raping women of towns they conquered INCLUDING children, etc and if necessary I will HAPPILY pull those verses for you) Also there have always been Atheists, we're merely more vocal now since the barbarism (at least in most parts of the world) of most religion has been marginalized as society has advanced. If you admitted you didn't believe in many religions Gods back then around people that did believe you where usually k!lled for it so of course you never heard about it.
 5 years ago '04        #88
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 Dark Bunny Lord said:
Then God is a horrible being unworthy of worship. To build people with brains and then hope they won't use them and punish them when they do makes such a God incompetent of evil, which is it?
 Dark Bunny Lord said:
No, the word theory might be something you wish to learn the meaning of. Evidence can support something without it being a fact.
Gravity for example is not a fact, it's a theory. Much like Germ theory, the theory of evolution, and so on and so forth. Few things are facts because there's always the possibility of new evidence coming along and changing what we understand. Theories are where it's at, they're idea's that are presented and supported by all known current evidence (as opposed to a hypothesis which is merely an idea yet untested).
God is supported by 0 evidence, none at all. It's one big argument from ignorance and thus unworthy of belief until it graduates to theory.

No ones afraid of it anymore than we're afraid of Santa. Why is it that people like you seem to a.ssume that if someone doesn't believe the same as you that they're either afraid of your belief or hate it? Have you not considered the fact that they simply don't believe because the idea seems absurd and that the complete lack of any sort of evidence is instead why they disbelieve?
 Dark Bunny Lord said:
You do realize the Isralites God was commanding to k!ll people where being commanded to do many of those exact things right? (like slaughtering children, taking slaves, raping women of towns they conquered INCLUDING children, etc and if necessary I will HAPPILY pull those verses for you) Also there have always been Atheists, we're merely more vocal now since the barbarism (at least in most parts of the world) of most religion has been marginalized as society has advanced. If you admitted you didn't believe in many religions Gods back then around people that did believe you where usually k!lled for it so of course you never heard about it.

[pic - click to view]

This fools bringing up a thread that's almost a year old to write all that bullsh*t, to try and argue? fu*k outa here man. You have no idea what my beliefs are. did I strike a nerve lol

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-18-2013 at 04:47 PM..
 01-18-2013, 04:51 PM         #89
Dark Bunny Lord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade7Revo said:

Thats if you made a claim in the first place. If you cant disprove their belief then it can stand.
You have the right to belief whatever crazy nonsense you wish, but saying that a belief is justified just because it can't be disproved is absurd and I'm willing to bet even to you is special pleading unless you're just the most gullible person in the world. That's like saying if some random person walks up to you and insists leprechauns are real magical creatures that an mask their presence, that you'll believe it unless you can disprove it which of course you can't because the man insists they're magic and thus can avoid all forms of detection.
If you don't believe said persons claim then you are doing exactly what Atheists are, and using simple basic skepticism that you refuse to use to your God.

In short, disbelief is the justified default for all claims until they have evidence to support them. They needn't be facts, merely supported by something examinable/testable. You're still entirely welcome to believe it, but the belief is nonetheless unjustified rationally.

Shade7Revo said:

Well some are stubborn to believe that its more than a thousand years I can admit that. I can see why you would go at them in that regard since you have proof to back it up and Im not protesting that.

Ive been on the internet for ages and I can say that Ive seen atheists ridicule and condemn the religious beliefs way more on the internet than the other way around which is why I wonder how atheists can complain about theists pushing their beliefs down their throat and ridiculing their belief that there is no God yet I see atheists doing the same thing online. Wrong vs wrong doesn't result in a right which is why I bring up atheist behavior when online in my complaints.

You dont see me defending the certain Christians who tell atheists that they will go to hell, or those that want to k!ll them as the topic talks about now do you.
They are ridicculed because they're not just "beliefs that they keep to themselves". While I won't side with the earlier poster who claimed that all Christians are the same group, I will say that whether they are or aren't is irrelevant. As long as some are using their beliefs to influence the lives of others (especially on the significant number that are currently) then speaking out against said beliefs is entirely appropriate. Christianity is the reigning power in the U.S. (now given I'm unsure of what country but for sake of simplicity this is the region I'm sticking with), and it's politics are heavily (and technically illegally) intertwined with religion. Religion has been used in the U.S.'s history to go to war, deny equality (to slaves, women, and now even homos3xuals) to grant special privelages to churches (tax exemption despite many churches continuing to pay for lobbyists and pursue political agenda's that should make them exempt from such benefits), etc, etc, etc.
Again this is not all Christians, I am in no way claiming so. However to pretend that Christianity isn't infringing on others as a whole and thus the somewhat volatile response it often gets is uncalled for is absurd.
In the end I think people need to realize that no belief is automatically needs to be respected (as respect is something to be earned not given), but instead tolerated.

Shade7Revo said:
Its not a claim. I know you may want it to be a claim but it isnt. Praying doesn't a.ssert a belief as fact which makes it a simple belief not a claim.
Claim:
To state or a.ssert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

So yes, it is a claim. The case you are stating is that you believe there is a God, no matter how you shake it that's still a claim as a claim does not need to be factual.
 01-18-2013, 04:52 PM         #90
Dark Bunny Lord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

This fools bringing up a thread that's almost a year old to write all that bullsh*t, to try and argue? fu*k outa here man. You have no idea what my beliefs are. did I strike a nerve lol
"Didn't read"
Explains why you believe what you do.
 5 years ago '10        #91
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982

[video - click to view]

Im gone leave this here
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 Dark Bunny Lord said:
"Didn't read"
Explains why you believe what you do.
Claims he's an atheist...talks about Christianity all day long

And you still think you have a clue what I believe? silly rabbit trix are for kids.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-18-2013 at 05:11 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #93
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
Im sure Jesus would be thrilled.
 01-25-2013, 12:34 PM         #94
Dark Bunny Lord  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Claims he's an atheist...talks about Christianity all day long

And you still think you have a clue what I believe? silly rabbit trix are for kids.
A few messages is all day long? Silly moron, logic is for people who don't believe in fairy tales =D
 5 years ago '04        #95
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
only came in to say that this is not representative nor indicative of all or even most Christians or Christianity.

that is all.
 5 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Dark Bunny Lord said:
A few messages is all day long? Silly moron, logic is for people who don't believe in fairy tales =D
comes back a week later to ramble off some more nonsense.

I'm sure you argue with whoever will give you the time of day on the existence of God. So to act like those 3 posts are the only times you're blabbering your nonsense is comical to say the least.

you're a lame a.ss joke son. give it up. If believing that the Christian religion is based off a Pagan following of the zodiac as fairy tales, then I guess you got me all figured out huh fu*k boi?

Just take your L and keep it moving. Again, stop acting like you got everyone on the internet figured out. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-25-2013 at 01:40 PM..
 01-25-2013, 01:26 PM         #97
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
comes back a week later to ramble off some more nonsense.

you're a lame a.ss joke son. give it up. If believing that the Christian religion is based off a Pagan following of the zodiac as fairy tales, then I guess you got me all figured out huh fu*k boi?

Just take your L and keep it moving. Again, stop acting like you got everyone on the internet figured out. It just makes you look like an idiot.
How the fu*k did he take an L? The hell is this fool babbling about?
 5 years ago '07        #98
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
i mean i dislike fox news as much as the next sane person, but its an internet comments section. theres always some crazy outlandish sh*t on there lol
 5 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
How the fu*k did he take an L? The hell is this fool babbling about?
if you read the entire thread you'd know. So instead of cheer leading, why don't you go back and reevaluate.

bringing a thread back that's over a year old, well after the fact that it's been done and over with already, to attack someone based on your "non-belief" of an issue = taking an L

Dude got all butt hurt that he had to make 3 separate posts trying to argue the existence of God. Furthermore, making a.ssumptions that he knows what a complete strangers belief system is also = taking an L.

It's funny to me when atheists cry about Christians forcing religion down peoples throats, when they damn near burst a blood vessel trying to force their non-beliefs on people.

Even funnier when you have nobodies who come in defending someone who haven't even been part of the discussion the entire time. You bored son?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-25-2013 at 01:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #100
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Michael Perri
these people are f’ing scum of the earth. can we start k!lling them now? few groups are filled with more hatred than atheists.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy