Feb 6 - Christians Openly Advocate Killing Atheists on FOX News Facebook Page

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2012, 08:32 AM         #61
3Wyzmun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I refer to them as stories because thats wot they are to me, not meant as a way of belittling u so my bad, but afta years of bein told these stories of the bible (which was how they was described to me) i don't see how in all logic they can be true wen history & evolution can disprove a large majority of them. I don't force-feed my knowledge by interuptin peoples lives by goin to their homes or screamin at people on a high street, beliefs to me are personal & i get judgement passed on me for not believin wen there's so much pain & sufferin, poverty & disease & pointless wars kickin off because of another persons faith, i can't believe there's a sole bein who can watch this & still let it continue.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 M said:
Right?
Wrong.

Another person making a wrong a.ssumption.

3Wyzmun said:
I refer to them as stories because thats wot they are to me, not meant as a way of belittling u so my bad, but afta years of bein told these stories of the bible (which was how they was described to me) i don't see how in all logic they can be true wen history & evolution can disprove a large majority of them. I don't force-feed my knowledge by interuptin peoples lives by goin to their homes or screamin at people on a high street, beliefs to me are personal & i get judgement passed on me for not believin wen there's so much pain & sufferin, poverty & disease & pointless wars kickin off because of another persons faith, i can't believe there's a sole bein who can watch this & still let it continue.
I respect your view.

I agree that the bible isnt perfect and contain errors and my belief is it being altered which made it that way but its still may contain a possible truth in it despite the errors which is why I dont let it fully go.

It should be examined fully and fleshed out while info is collected in time.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-07-2012 at 10:23 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
I think it's funny how people take the worst parts of small groups of people and then apply that to everyone. Like just because Jehovah Witnesses bang on your door, all Christians come to your door and try to shove their religion down your throat.

And to the dude who can't think critically enough to say that because you call yourself a Christian you're "grouped" with all Christians. What about Prodestant, Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic, etc, etc?

Only people who are weak minded have to group everyone together. And yes Shade has a point. It's always amusing how atheists get all pissed off when someone mentions God, even though they don't believe in it. What happened to "do-you" or "just live your life and be happy"?
 6 years ago '11        #64
nfo187 5 heat pts
space
space
$261 | Props total: 285 285
trizz 187 you couldnt of said it any better, some "christians" just make us true christians look bad with wrecklessness like those postings, but people are way too simple minded and brain washed to understand anything of anything, peace and love can and will cure everything
 6 years ago '06        #65
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4806 4806
 Nissan Cima said:
Judging the majority by the actions of the minority... basically doin' the same thing white people do to black people.
Holy Irony Batman!

Last edited by StillFree28; 02-07-2012 at 01:35 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
I love how christians complain about Atheists on the internet, when they've been pushing their beliefs on the world for milleniums. Now they wanna get their panties in a bunch because a few atheists online disagree with them. They wanna make it seem like the Atheists are tormenting them. I've never heard of an Atheist murdering anyone for not believing the same as them, but religious people have been doing it for thousands of years. I've never seen an Atheist knock on someone's door to try to convert them, but religious people do it all the time. I've never seen an Atheist condemn someone to a lifetime of agony and pain for not believing, but religious people do it all the time. Religious people have had the upperhand since the inception of religious and have violently opposed those who dare ask questions, so quit acting like Atheists are doing you so wrong for speaking their mind on the internet. You can't go anywhere in the real world without seeing a religious billboard, t-shirt, bumper sticker, a church on every corner, etc. Religious people have the entire real world on lock, but are playing innocent when a few Atheists speak their beliefs on the internet....which is the only place an Atheist can speak their mind without the threat of bodily harm.
I love how you and many other atheists act like the Christians here are the same ones doing those things themselves.

I complain about atheists because its funny how Ive heard some atheists say that Christians push their beliefs on others and I see them doing it online all of the time. A lot of atheist Ive seen put down people who believe in God like their idiots yet they dont know any more than them, say God isnt real like its fact yet it isnt, coming at and grouping all Christians together for no reason for the actions of some and much more.

Believe it or not but there are Christians who dont and would never do any of those things but Im sure you'll doubt they exist because your mind is set in having some retarded stereotypical view of us.

You sound so much like a racist white person its not even funny.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-07-2012 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #67
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5229 5229
 Universal Mind said:
I love how christians complain about Atheists on the internet, when they've been pushing their beliefs on the world for milleniums. Now they wanna get their panties in a bunch because a few atheists online disagree with them. They wanna make it seem like the Atheists are tormenting them. I've never heard of an Atheist murdering anyone for not believing the same as them, but religious people have been doing it for thousands of years. I've never seen an Atheist knock on someone's door to try to convert them, but religious people do it all the time. I've never seen an Atheist condemn someone to a lifetime of agony and pain for not believing, but religious people do it all the time. Religious people have had the upperhand since the inception of religious and have violently opposed those who dare ask questions, so quit acting like Atheists are doing you so wrong for speaking their mind on the internet. You can't go anywhere in the real world without seeing a religious billboard, t-shirt, bumper sticker, a church on every corner, etc. Religious people have the entire real world on lock, but are playing innocent when a few Atheists speak their beliefs on the internet....which is the only place an Atheist can speak their mind without the threat of bodily harm.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
I thought Ive seen enough examples on how ignorant some atheists can be and this thread continues on and I see more and more examples.
 M said:
lol u funny.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-07-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
Man you just mad at Mormons, Catholics and Jehovas. The 3 craziest sects of Christianity. Brush it off.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
It's all christianity....point proven.
Its a part of Christianity's population but its not all of it to pin it on all Christians. Just like racist whites are a part of the white population but not all of them to pin it on all whites.

Universal Mind said:
What did I say that's untrue, since you want to call her ignorant for agreeing with me?
Your grouping Christians together based on the actions of some which is wrong as Ive said earlier in the thread and Ive even provided reasons as to why its wrong.

So if she agrees with that then yes she is included in this.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-07-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
It's all christianity....point proven.
Yea it's all black. It's all republican. It's all right brain. It's all pessimists. It's all liars. It's all racism. blah blah blah

You sound like a bigot who can't make sense of the world so you just stereotype everyone into an over generalized group to make your sh*t talking easier.

fu*k is the point of even debating with someone like you? A know it all, who thinks everyone is the exact same, and refuses to acknowledge any holes in his argument.

You don't even know sh*t about that which you criticize. So how can you even make a valid argument?

Have fun hating everyone who has the strength to believe in something bigger than themselves. I'm done with this thread.

6 years ago '11        #72
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea it's all black.
so youre saying hating someone because of their race is the same as a.ssuming Christians follow a core set of beliefs? to be racist is to be against not only an ideal (racial equality in a social or biological sense), but an acutal person, and to use that belief to systematically oppress those people. as an atheist, i can say that im not against any individual Christian, only Christianity itself. if all Christians were to become atheists (which is physically possible) then this debate wouldn't even exist. notice how this isn't possible with racism (ex. black people cannot become white).
 6 years ago '07        #73
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Shade7Revo said:

Its a belief that may or may not be true.

Its only a claim when somebody says it like its fact which simply having a belief doesn't do.

I may believe that God/Jesus is real but Im not saying that its an established fact so Im not making a claim.

Just like a person can believe that God/Jesus isn't real and they wouldn't be making a claim unless they a.ssert it like its established fact.

Right now the matter is inconclusive.
well than the actions following the belief of God would make it a claim. Praying for example..why would you do it if you didnt think God's existence wasnt a fact?
 6 years ago '10        #74
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
so youre saying hating someone because of their race is the same as a.ssuming Christians follow a core set of beliefs? to be racist is to be against not only an ideal (racial equality in a social or biological sense), but an acutal person, and to use that belief to systematically oppress those people. as an atheist, i can say that im not against any individual Christian, only Christianity itself. if all Christians were to become atheists (which is physically possible) then this debate wouldn't even exist. notice how this isn't possible with racism (ex. black people cannot become white).
So lets say all Christians become atheists then what?

All you'll be doing is closing off a door to a possibility that may still be true.

People act as if extremism can and doesn't already exists in any other group.
 nastynoble said:
well than the actions following the belief of God would make it a claim. Praying for example..why would you do it if you didnt think God's existence wasnt a fact?
That still doesn't make it a claim because your not a.sserting anything.

When somebody prays they pray and when somebody believes that God is real then they simply believe.

Last edited by Bass G; 02-07-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #75
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:

Thats an a.ssumption and its wrong.

I do like how you called my belief a story which is you low key downplaying my belief when I would simply call your belief a possibility.

A lot of atheists are close minded because theists dont believe the same thing as them so they put down and make fun of others for their beliefs and act like their above and smarter than them when they dont know any more than the person they ridicule does.

I am for science and truth and all but if there is no truth to be found then beliefs will naturally occupy and to ridicule others for simply having a different belief when it comes to the unknown is close minded.
youre not really for science if youre willing to settle for an unprovable claim.

and sure, the same old " everyone can have an opinion" f*ggotry. im done with that, there needs to be a standard of respect for one's opinion. do you respect hitler's opinion/belief about jews which was spawned through his religious "catholic" background?
well i feel the same way about those who actually think their is an infallible man(i say man because the bible would not allow a woman supreme being) all around us intervening for the believers but not for the starving children of africa.
 6 years ago '07        #76
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:
So lets say all Christians become atheists then what?

All you'll be doing is closing off a door to a possibility that may still be true.

People act as if extremism can and doesn't already exists in any other group.

So some people believe that praying works and therefore prays and some believe that it doesnt.

That still doesn't make it a claim because your not a.sserting anything. When somebody prays they pray and when somebody believes that God is real then they believe.
if i said that i believe their is a God yet dont state that i believe that in-fact their is a God but proceed to pray to that God am i still not a.sserting that he is real by the action of attempting to speak to him?
 6 years ago '10        #77
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 nastynoble said:
youre not really for science if youre willing to settle for an unprovable claim.

and sure, the same old " everyone can have an opinion" f*ggotry. im done with that, there needs to be a standard of respect for one's opinion. do you respect hitler's opinion/belief about jews which was spawned through his religious "catholic" background?
well i feel the same way about those who actually think their is an infallible man(i say man because the bible would not allow a woman supreme being) all around us intervening for the believers but not for the starving children of africa.
Im actually settling for a belief until truth comes around. Somebody showed me their belief and I agreed and decided to follow it myself.
Beliefs will occupy until discoveries are made proving and disproving the beliefs and if that time comes in my lifetime I will go along with it whatever it is which is going along with science.

Also there is a standard of respect. My opinion is not harmful and its in inconclusive territory therefore it should be respected but Hitlers own is harmful so it wont be respected by me. Same is me not respecting those opinions who go against gays and blacks with their beliefs.

Yes you feel as though their belief of a certain view of God is faulty so you dont believe it but what else is there to talk about when their belief is not able to be proven/disproven at this point?

Last edited by Bass G; 02-07-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 nastynoble said:
if i said that i believe their is a God yet dont state that i believe that in-fact their is a God but proceed to pray to that God am i still not a.sserting that he is real by the action of attempting to speak to him?
No lol.

Simply praying to God isnt a.sserting anything as fact. Its simply following through on your belief imo.
 6 years ago '08        #79
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,810 | Props total: 3440 3440
On the first day, Man Created God.
 6 years ago '07        #80
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 Shade7Revo said:

Im actually settling for a belief until truth comes around. Somebody showed me their belief and I agreed and decided to follow it myself.
Beliefs will occupy until discoveries are made proving and disproving the beliefs and if that time comes in my lifetime I will go along with it whatever it is which is going along with science.

Also there is a standard of respect. My opinion is not harmful and its in inconclusive territory therefore it should be respected but Hitlers own is harmful so it wont be respected by me. Same is me not respecting those opinions who go against gays and blacks with their beliefs.

Yes you feel as though their belief of a certain view of God is faulty so you dont believe it but what else is there to talk about when their belief is not able to be proven/disproven at this point?
extraordinary claims needs extraordinary evidence. to believe in God asks for more evidence of his existence than the non-belief.

as far as science and the standard of respect, many christians believe the earth is no older than a few thousand years as the bible insinuates...with your respect for science and belief in God(don't know and won't a.ssume your level of religiosity) is that opinion of the age of the earth respectable? thats just one example thats holds me from giving much respect of opinion and credibility to creationists and majority of theists.

people say that atheists run rampant with ramblings everywhere but its only in response to seeing the belief in God so overly accepted and our lack of belief challenged and ridiculed and condemned daily.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy